narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:21 AM

can it really be done?

No you cannot. You can technically using browser cookies or system restore but it is not an easy job. Requires a lot of stuff to work on...

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#23 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:22 PM

ADTWO32.png

ADTWO33.png

taken from hyperboleandahalf.blogspot,com , allie brosh. she's a talented comic artist and writer.

how i feel right now

Edited by Hanabi, 02 July 2015 - 12:23 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#24 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:19 AM

taken from hyperboleandahalf.blogspot,com , allie brosh. she's a talented comic artist and writer.

how i feel right now

Don't worry....Everything will be fine soon. Forget the people who say it is meant to be. Remember that you alone write your own story and if the end is not happy...it isn't the end! Fight for what you deserve. You have it in you...you need to find it yourself. And then last but not the least....shove it onto all those faces who said, "It was meant to be." Oh yeah! You were meant to do it...and finish it!

#25 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 11:50 AM

Don't worry....Everything will be fine soon. Forget the people who say it is meant to be. Remember that you alone write your own story and if the end is not happy...it isn't the end! Fight for what you deserve. You have it in you...you need to find it yourself. And then last but not the least....shove it onto all those faces who said, "It was meant to be." Oh yeah! You were meant to do it...and finish it!

Thank you

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#26 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:07 PM

I only heard about this recently.. but Sensei passed away on 31th of March, 2015, due to an illness. She was only 31 years old..

I used to rent Dear and Watashi no Ookami san from my local bookstore.. I loved her fluffy shoujo story, but I didn't bother to read up on the mangaka. She is such a inspiration now that I paid attention to her little editor notes, and wiki page. Apparently, she gave up her high school education in order to pursue her manga career. It is very brave of her to chase after her dream at the age of 15, to publish her first story "Calling" (featured in Watashi no Ookami San).

Here are some of her editor notes, from Watashi no Ookami San
watashi_no_ookami_san_v02_c01_flap.jpg
Notes from Dear, when she's turning 20
dear_v02_bcover.jpg
cdear_v08_ch37_p01.jpg
She became a character designer for a otome game too 
At least, she found her calling before her death.. Not many people are as brave as her to pursue their dreams. Rest in Peace, Dear Sensei ♡
tumblr_inline_nqc2jeFrmF1scu34i_540.jpg

Edited by Hanabi, 07 October 2015 - 01:04 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#27 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:55 PM

I had a nightmare where my dog fought to the death in my backyard :argh:  :argh:  :argh: it's more awful than the nightmares i have of the supernatural :argh:  :argh:  :argh:

both dogs have a mischevious personality, they never hurt people but they'll fight if they're together  :pinch:

one is my dog (G) of 4 years, who i adopted when she was just a puppy, and the other.. she's quite old , maybe 6, 7 years or more than that.. she (W) followed me home 4 months ago, poor thing was malnourished but so sweet to humans, so hopefully she wasn't abused by previous owners.

G was initially curious about W, and keep sniffing her through the door, but I never dared to let her close to W until i brought her to a doc and check for any illness.. Then I cleaned W up, but I always kept her tied to a pole when G and W are in the same space, it was unfair and bias of me to do so :umm:  but W is a wild big-average sized dog at that time and G is a small-average sized dog who never survived outside on her own, so she'll probably die if they fight..

somehow they started to be hostile to each other.. G seems to be either intimidated by W's size, or annoyed that she is in her 2nd territory.. (W is kept in the front while G is kept in the backyard).. if she sees W, or get close to W through the door, she begins to growl (i say growl but it sounds like a series of high+low pitched whimpers) and tense up.. W also growls back sometimes which will make G flinch and turn back.. and this situation turned into a fight when i wasn't home :argh: my parents told me they fought from one end of the house to another end, and luckily there were no serious injuries. after that incident we made sure not to put them in the same space..

one day i was opening the gate for W to come in and G used her paw to open the door and fought W :pinch: it was my first time seeing a dog fight.. all that snarls, deep growls, and seeing them clamped on each other's necks.. i panicked and shouted at them to no avail. they did not react to anything i used, be it water or deodorant... i had to carry G away to break up the fight, and luckily both dogs did not get life-threatening injuries.. W got one of her toe nail bitten off and G had a crooked tooth when she bit W's metal collar.. there was blood on the floor but it must have been mine, because i picked G up in the midst of their fight. later on i went to the doctor and had my hand cleaned up, stitched, given tetanus shot and antibiotics. 

since that first hand experience, i always get nervous if they get too close to each other (there's always a door separating them) and i can't read their body language :argh: sometimes they'll act like they're interested in being friends with each other, wagging their tail and sniffing each other first(through the door),but G would either growl or flinch at any sudden movement W might make, or W starts growling at G :argh:

Edited by Hanabi, 08 October 2015 - 04:31 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#28 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 03:52 PM

Strange dogs you have :sweat: From the looks of it, they certainly don't like each other :sweat: Maybe G hasn't quite got used to having her around and sharing stuff and such?

#29 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:29 PM

Strange dogs you have :sweat: From the looks of it, they certainly don't like each other :sweat: Maybe G hasn't quite got used to having her around and sharing stuff and such?

yeah, but they'll wag their tail and sniff each other sometimes :confused: maybe they just like to fight, i don't understand :argh:

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#30 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:30 PM

yeah, but they'll wag their tail and sniff each other sometimes :confused: maybe they just like to fight, i don't understand :argh:

Don't dogs do that when they want to know the other person or animal? :confused: Dogs do like having small fights here and there but nothing of the intensity you just described :sweat: If it doesn't bother you, may I know their species? :D

#31 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:20 PM

Don't dogs do that when they want to know the other person or animal? :confused: Dogs do like having small fights here and there but nothing of the intensity you just described :sweat: If it doesn't bother you, may I know their species? :D

i don't know their breeds but here are their photos. W is nearly twice the size of G btw.

g

w

Edited by Hanabi, 08 October 2015 - 06:21 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#32 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:29 PM

Mine were almost immortals.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#33 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:55 PM

i don't know their breeds but here are their photos. W is nearly twice the size of G btw.

Sweet dogs :sweat: Tell me one thing, does G get frightened easily? And is W a hard ass?

#34 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:58 PM

Sweet dogs :sweat: Tell me one thing, does G get frightened easily? And is W a hard ass?

yeah you got that right about G. what do you mean hard ass?

Mine were almost immortals.

immortals? what does that mean?

Edited by Hanabi, 08 October 2015 - 07:01 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#35 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:04 PM

That means W is a tough dog, right? He doesn't get down easily, right?

#36 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:13 PM

That means W is a tough dog, right? He doesn't get down easily, right?

hmm.. she's not aggressive towards humans but.. yes i guess you can say that.. when she's facing dogs/cats/rats/etc...

i saw three stray dogs avoiding her when she's outside..  she only has one doggy stray friend as far as i know

she even tried to chase down a :argh: monitor lizard :argh: trying to eat from her bowl.. the lizard fled immediately..  :sweat:

Edited by Hanabi, 08 October 2015 - 07:13 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#37 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:16 PM

Remember I told that I had a dog, well his dad got shot for defending the house and he lived, then my dog was shot like his father live.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#38 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:18 PM

hmm.. she's not aggressive towards humans but.. yes i guess you can say that.. when she's facing dogs/cats/rats/etc...

i saw three stray dogs avoiding her when she's outside..  she only has one doggy stray friend as far as i know

she even tried to chase down a :argh: monitor lizard :argh: trying to eat from her bowl.. the lizard fled immediately..  :sweat:

Well...there we go XD This is just my take on things though! Doesn't mean it IS that way :sweat: Your sweet dog G is afraid of W :sweat: And which is why they fight constantly! G is intimidated by W and instead of backing off, he/she fights with W and W given to her 'hard' nature doesn't back off either! And then things start getting rough :sweat:

#39 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:35 PM

Remember I told that I had a dog, well his dad got shot for defending the house and he lived, then my dog was shot like his father live.

that's a cruel fate :umm: did they survive?

Well...there we go XD This is just my take on things though! Doesn't mean it IS that way :sweat: Your sweet dog G is afraid of W :sweat: And which is why they fight constantly! G is intimidated by W and instead of backing off, he/she fights with W and W given to her 'hard' nature doesn't back off either! And then things start getting rough :sweat:

true, true. sometimes nothing happens though. there was one time when W escaped my house in the night and ended up climbing over the gates of my backyard to rest :pinch: (she's more mischievous, and more powerful than G)... G would be staying in a corner unharmed, luckily.

Edited by Hanabi, 08 October 2015 - 07:39 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#40 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:43 PM

i was walking my dog today when i spied a stray dog on the street we're about to cross.. i was very afraid of it coming to my dog and starting a fight or whatnot, so i hid behind a random house gate's pillar. while i was waiting for the stray to pass, it felt like i was playing this horror game called siren blood curse where you hide while zombies roam around..

54641420080425_163601_29_big.jpg

please don't notice me

then i peeked around the pillar and oh god why oh why did it come around this corner.. luckily the stray was grooming itself in the opposite direction when i peeked out, and my dog was very cooperative by staying still and silently :excited: and so i waited some more.. hoping with all my power that the stray would go the other way, and that the owner of the random house don't call the cops on me lurking around their premises

time passes and eventually i regain the courage to peek around. good, it's gone. but i better stay still some more as it might still be around (i'm really afraid of dog fighting) when it became clear that i'm just waiting for nothing, i walked as fast as possible while keeping my eyes on all directions (i'm seriously afraid of dog fighting) and wooo with a bit of dragging i managed to tow my dog into my house safe and sound.

Edited by Hanabi, 24 October 2015 - 06:46 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users