29 replies to this topic

#1 Silent Storm

Silent Storm

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 11:07 PM

I just thought of somthing,since sasuke left the village without permission,isnt he classed as a missing ninja,and arnt missing ninjas found and killed by the villages hunters.

Missing-Nin
These are Ninjas who abandon their Village and become wanderers. Some missing-nins are used by other villages to find out the villages secrets to give them an advantage in battle, because the villages are afraid of this they make teams of Hunter-nins who seek and destroy the villages traitors to keep its secrets safe by killing them and letting animals eat the Shinobis intestines.

So in way sasusaku has the least chance of happening(I think)

#2 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:16 AM

Yes. He is a missing-nin. No, he is not being hunted by ANBU. Why? Because Team 7 (more specifically, Naruto) is vouching for him. Why does that matter? Because aside from Jiraiya and Shizune Naruto likely has the most pull with the Hokage (Tsunade) than anyone in the village.

Also, Sasuke has gone to Oro, who is technically a Leaf missing-nin. So there's no urgency, because any secrets about Konoha that Sasuke could reveal Orochimaru already knows.

#3 Tyrconnell

Tyrconnell

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:08 AM

Well, that subset of the ANBU did send an assassin after Sasuke...

But Naruto corrupted him laugh.gif

#4 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 04:34 AM

True, lol. But I was speaking of the ANBU in entirety, not just the ROOT division that operates independent of Tsunade's will.

#5 Akano Kin

Akano Kin

Golden Kunoichi

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Food! And sleep....reading...I like sleep.

Posted 31 October 2006 - 05:11 AM

I think Tsunade has favoritism going on with Naruto. She won't even send ANBU out to get Orochimaru, yet she's letting a Genin and a Chuunin (Sakura) go out and try to catch Sasuke and stop Orochimaru? It just doesn't seem very logical at all.

#6 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (Akano Kin @ Oct 31 2006, 06:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Tsunade has favoritism going on with Naruto. She won't even send ANBU out to get Orochimaru, yet she's letting a Genin and a Chuunin (Sakura) go out and try to catch Sasuke and stop Orochimaru? It just doesn't seem very logical at all.

Well, after all Sakura is Tsunade's student and even though Naruto is Genin, he has the strengh of, at least, a Chuunin.

#7 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 04 November 2006 - 04:20 PM

That and the fact that Naruto has mastered the rasengan (to an extent) in a week, might lead Tsunade to believe in Naruto's ability to surprise everyone, he is Konoha's #1 Ninja at surprising people.

#8 Nasir

Nasir

Who dare makes my ebony haired goddess upset??

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Gaara @ Nov 2 2006, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, after all Sakura is Tsunade's student and even though Naruto is Genin, he has the strengh of, at least, a Chuunin.

i disagree, im betting naruto is stronger than some of the jounin in konoha, i mean after all kakashi even said that he will be the one to exceed the 4th, and the 4th was the strongest ninja that konoha ever had...

#9 Nettles

Nettles

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (hustlinweed @ Nov 4 2006, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i disagree, im betting naruto is stronger than some of the jounin in konoha, i mean after all kakashi even said that he will be the one to exceed the 4th, and the 4th was the strongest ninja that konoha ever had...

In chakra capacity, definitely. But not intelligence.

#10 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:01 PM

I'm pretty sure Naruto could take on some of the jounins in the village. He may not be intelligent in the common world, but in a battle, I'd say he could potentially be a genius. We've only barely seen the fruits of Jiraiya's training when Naruto fought Itachi.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#11 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (hustlinweed @ Nov 4 2006, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHY do you think that Yondaime was the strongest of the leaf? He's NOT, you know. Sandaime was. That why Sandaime's called the professor. Naruto is high-chuunin level. Probably about the power level as a rookie jounin (like Neji), but is lacking in other aspects necessary to make a good jounin.

#12 VRWC

VRWC

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 04:13 AM

Now I could be wrong here but I was under the impression that Jiraya was the strongest Shinobi alive. Sandaime couldn't defeat Orochimaru, given that he was fairly old. But Orochimaru left Akatsuki because Itachi was stronger than him. And Itachi said, I believe to Kisame, that if they were to fight Jiraya the best case would be killing each other, more likely would be losing.

#13 Sakura Paradise

Sakura Paradise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (VRWC @ Nov 4 2006, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now I could be wrong here but I was under the impression that Jiraya was the strongest Shinobi alive. Sandaime couldn't defeat Orochimaru, given that he was fairly old. But Orochimaru left Akatsuki because Itachi was stronger than him. And Itachi said, I believe to Kisame, that if they were to fight Jiraya the best case would be killing each other, more likely would be losing.

Well, when you think about it... Sandaime was old at the time, so much that he couldn't even create a buushin or multiply without draining himself. For the Sandaime to do all that at his old age, against a sannin that is much younger than him shows just how powerful he really was. He was the one that taught the sannins, remember? xD They had to learn their awesome skills from somewhere.

Jiraiya is younger, more capable of putting up a long lasting fight. He is also a sannin and Orochimaru's equal.
Isn't Naruto just the CUTEST thang you've ever seen?

#14 DasDeke

DasDeke

In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Anime,Music, Poetry,Writing,Video Games,Photography, Computers, Bushido,Tattoos,Philosophy

Posted 05 November 2006 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Paradise @ Nov 4 2006, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jiraiya is younger, more capable of putting up a long lasting fight. He is also a sannin and Orochimaru's equal.

Gotta disagree here. We've seen time and time again that Jiraiya has never beaten Orochimaru. Now we could say Jiraiya most likely is the strongest, though I think the fifth might be stronger. Course you could say Naruto when he goes all foxy on us, might be the strongest. In the forest of death, Orochimaru was quick to try and put him out of commission.

Just food for thought

#15 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (Silent Shinobi @ Nov 5 2006, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (hustlinweed @ Nov 4 2006, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHY do you think that Yondaime was the strongest of the leaf? He's NOT, you know. Sandaime was. That why Sandaime's called the professor. Naruto is high-chuunin level. Probably about the power level as a rookie jounin (like Neji), but is lacking in other aspects necessary to make a good jounin.

Sandaime was called The Professor because he knew every single jutsu that was in the village, or that's what I believe was mentioned.

A lot of people, me included, think that the Yondaime was the strongest because he single handedly turned the tide in Konoha's favor in the 3rd shinobi war. That, and in one of the episodes between the prelims and the finals matches, Anko said that if the Yondaime was alive, he would be able to kill off Orochimaru. Also if the Sandaime was a little younger, he'd be able to kill him off well, so both the Kage's could be of equal level.

#16 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 04:21 PM

lol, but remember, if Sandaime was a LITTLE younger. Yondaime was still paritcularly young when he died. Sandaime was like 70-something. So a 35-year old Yondaime would be equivalent to a 65-year old Sandaime? Do the math.

#17 VRWC

VRWC

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 08:16 PM

It occurs to me after touching this latest little spat off that we're arguing semantics. This is a story about Naruto let's remember, whoever is or was the strongest is moot point because Kishimoto-san is going to make Naruto the hero and by extension pretty much the strongest, and I suppose if we get our way he'll get the girl too.

#18 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (Silent Shinobi @ Nov 5 2006, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, but remember, if Sandaime was a LITTLE younger. Yondaime was still paritcularly young when he died. Sandaime was like 70-something. So a 35-year old Yondaime would be equivalent to a 65-year old Sandaime? Do the math.

Itachi was 13 when and he killed off an entire clan (though he could have gotten help). In part 1 he was 17-18 and was mentioned by Orochimaru himself that even Itachi was stronger than him.

I think it comes down to strategy and the amount of skills you have. The Sandaime was strong because he had a lot of jutsu's under his belt, but it's all quality over quantity.

Plus I never was good at math smile.gif.

#19 Kazama-san

Kazama-san

ぉヴぇ

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 12:18 AM

i think the Yondaime is the strongest because if you think about it who would you think would be stronger if he were to fight either Jiriaya or Sarutobi at the same age. I'd think it was Yondy because he learned alot from his sensei which he learned alot from his sensei which makes him have more knowledge, plus didnt if it werent for him the Orochimaru would still have his arms. Because he created that sealing justu am i not right?

Back on the topic of this page i think that Sasuke isnt being hunted by Hunter-nin because Tsunade knows that they wont stand a chance because Sasuke is with Orochimaru. Tsunade probably thinks that maybe Naruto will be able to either convince Sasuke to come back or kill Orochimaru soon becuase Naruto is getting really strong.B)
My old name was NaruSaku999

#20 Sakura Paradise

Sakura Paradise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (DasDeke @ Nov 5 2006, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Sakura Paradise @ Nov 4 2006, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gotta disagree here. We've seen time and time again that Jiraiya has never beaten Orochimaru. Now we could say Jiraiya most likely is the strongest, though I think the fifth might be stronger. Course you could say Naruto when he goes all foxy on us, might be the strongest. In the forest of death, Orochimaru was quick to try and put him out of commission.

Just food for thought

XD Yeah, that's true. Naruto FTW! Then again there's Itachi and all the other strong people but... Naruto will prevail!
Isn't Naruto just the CUTEST thang you've ever seen?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users