4 replies to this topic

#1 Memories

Memories

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:37 AM

Hey this is my first post here besides that greetings one in the ninja academy and I haven't had time to really look around wacko.gif so I worry if what I'm goin to say has already been said. I should warn you this is going to turn into a Naru/Saku thread wub.gif .

Okay first I want to state that Naruto can get with anyone he wants to as long as it makes him happy and that the two of them love each other th_glomp.gif . That could be with Sakura, Hinata, Yuki(movie 1), or anyone else. As long as Naruto dosen't end up dead or single, then I think I would have to hurt somone :devil: :o biggrin.gif smile.gif sad.gif :shamefulcry0js: .

But really I believe Naruto and Sakura would be the best couple. There are many reasons for this. But I want to know particulary about this one. Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru look and act alot like our Naruto, Sakura, and Saskae. Jiraiya looked and acted like Naruto as a child(ep 80), Tsunada acted like Sakura, Orrochimaru was like Saskae. Also both Jiraya/Naruto have an a rivalry with Saskae/Orochimaru.
Now in the present Naruto trains under Jiraiya, Sakura under Tsunade, and Saskae under Orochimaru. Orchimaru had left Jiraiya and Tsunada. Saskae left Naruto and Sakura. Sakura like Saskae first. Tsunada like that guy that died first.
Jiraiya secretly like Tsunada(its so obvious they have that love/hate relationship). Naruto likes Sakura. Sakura is growing to like Naruto. There are other things I would like to say but they are spoilers and I can't say them.

So what do you think? Has this been said? If so, where, 'cause I would like to read it. and I would like some comments both good and bad to see what people think about this .
Just to say hi and I'm not dead
I only forgot to write sooner...but my memory is so very bad
Funny I should say that and still so very young...while my name may be Memories...all it means is "I'm sunk."
Now I sit here...with a migraine in my head...instead of posting this signature...I've saved it instead.

and my banner says, "Sealed at birth...to hold Kyubi's wrath...only to be shun...abandoned...and laughed at...Dreaming of a future worth living...he wants to be Hokage,...the largest goal of any ninja...This is his journey... from beginning...to end...He's Naruto...a fighter among men.

#2 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:25 AM

how old is yuki? she looked like a 19+ to me.
also he's got isaribi, that chick from star village, and that fuuma girl. all from fillers though.
Outside konoha, naruto = uber pimp.

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#3 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:44 AM

I think I said it somewhere but I know for a fact that I definately wasn't the first.

At first I thought it was a type-o but ya should know that Saskae is spelled S-a-s-u-k-e. Just to help ya out.

Though I like it when Naruto is serious, I don't like it when he's all depressing all the time.
Lol, it'd be funny if Kishimoto has him taking anti-depressants out of nowhere.

I can't predict if or when Naruto & Sakura will get together in a relationship but I can say that if Jiriya & Tsunade do then they definately will.

If you haven't read around the forum, many tend to believe (along with me) that something may happen between the two after the ordeal with Sasuke.

#4 Memories

Memories

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:51 PM

Thanks for the tip. I don't know why I'm spelling it that way. I mean I'm surrounded by stuff that says Sasuke.

Anyways.....about Yuki...Ten years ago she looked about (I bad at telling age) eight...nine. So now I think she's eighteen...nineteen. I don't believe she's past twenty.
Just to say hi and I'm not dead
I only forgot to write sooner...but my memory is so very bad
Funny I should say that and still so very young...while my name may be Memories...all it means is "I'm sunk."
Now I sit here...with a migraine in my head...instead of posting this signature...I've saved it instead.

and my banner says, "Sealed at birth...to hold Kyubi's wrath...only to be shun...abandoned...and laughed at...Dreaming of a future worth living...he wants to be Hokage,...the largest goal of any ninja...This is his journey... from beginning...to end...He's Naruto...a fighter among men.

#5 Darts

Darts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, gaming, anime (of course), horror movies, industrialmusic, clubbing, my fat cats.

Posted 22 April 2006 - 04:05 AM

Just how dealing with Sasuke will help Naruto and Sakura get together ? If anything, Sasuke will kill Naruto for scarring Sakura for life but before he deliver the final hit Sakura is going to pound Sasuke into a DEEP coma from which he'll never awaken. HELL YEAH.

Seriously, Sasuke could be the kind of arrogant jackass whos think that if he can't get Sakura, nobody will. He'll see Sakura's care for Naruto as him taking his place once again, no doubt. Be on the lookout for the next chapters !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users