• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

#41 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:17 AM

I'm telling ya this is becoming very troublesome
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#42 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 20 July 2006 - 08:49 PM

You are troublesome my friend...
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#43 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 04:44 PM

What do you mean by that :devil:
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#44 Urazz

Urazz

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (bloodwalker @ Jul 17 2006, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So far Naruto is still interested. He said he had plans for a date in chapter 311. The problem is... when will that real date happen?

I want to see a move from Sakura, something appart from getting worried about him when they are on missions.

I can picture Naruto accidently doing something perverted and Sakura making him take her somewhere expensive or something as payment. tongue.gif
Urazz: Hey sis what's going on?
Urazz's Sister: I cut myself.
Urazz: Take it like a man even if your a woman.
Urazz's Sister: Ok!
*Urazz's Sister kicks Urazz in the groin.*
Urazz: $%^&*#
Urazz's Sister: I dunno. I'm sure it's much better to take it like a woman. That was evidence to support my theory.
*Urazz whimpers like a baby*

#45 MTEk

MTEk

Legendary Highway Star

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 11:59 PM

Sakura will definitely not be the agressive one on this, in this point in the series at least.

#46 joeguam047

joeguam047

isnt she cute? *smiles*

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:anime, naruto anime and manga, darkthrone, anime lyrics . com

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:16 PM

i think tis sort of happen in the fic "A Kunoichi's duty" bu that is probably a whole differnt strory now

where is this fic at? is this at the knoha libraary or somwhere else
QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ Apr 20 2006, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think its called "losing naruto"

headscratch.gif headscratch.gif headscratch.gif

#47 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 10:01 PM

That's on the Fanfiction.net just click Naruto & Sakura find it somewhere within the 25 pages. Hint it between page 1-10.

#48 Sakura Camille

Sakura Camille

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 11:57 AM

Hehe.. Hello there.. I'm new here so please go easy on me biggrin.gif

I think Hinata was not suited for Naruto because, she barely talked to him, so SHY. I mean, she always utter words, stutter or something!

She cannot make Naruto fall in love with her...

...maybe.

As for Sakura, love them!!! They're so cute together! I like their bonding together!!

I actually felt bored when there's a NaruHina scene. The tendency is to shut the tv!

But when it comes to NaruSaku, aha, I would walk/stand near the television; I almost hug it!

--
Hehe.. sorry if this one fell on thw wrong topic... biggrin.gif

#49 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:56 PM

First of all, I think it would be completely out of character for Sakura to tell Hinata of her feelings for Naruto. Secondly, if an event was constructed that allowed for the interacting to happen plausibly, I think Hinata would be more shocked than anything else.
Heck, most people in Konoha would be. All they ever see is Sakura beating him up. They haven't seen the intimate moments they've had together trying to rescue Sasuke. (Sad emo child that he is...)
After that, I'm sure Hinata would freeze up and not say anything, which would completely confuse Sakura.

Sakura: 'Hinata, what's wrong? Did I say something that made you mad?"
Hinata: .......

Anyway, that's my view on the matter.

#50 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

Shikamaru is smexy man beast!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Interests:Band<br />Clarinets<br />Friends<br />Reading<br />Drawing<br />Missing my Best friend<br />Zero BD

Posted 13 December 2006 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Camille @ Dec 12 2006, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Hinata was not suited for Naruto because, she barely talked to him, so SHY. I mean, she always utter words, stutter or something!

...maybe.

As for Sakura, love them!!! They're so cute together! I like their bonding together!!

I actually felt bored when there's a NaruHina scene. The tendency is to shut the tv!

But when it comes to NaruSaku, aha, I would walk/stand near the television; I almost hug it!

--

Wow your right.....

deviantART- narusakulover2468
Gaia- NejiHinaLover12
My Harem- Shikamaru Nara (Naruto) l Kōki Kariya (The World Ends With You) l Karou and Hikaru (Ouran Host Club) l Edward Elric (F.M.A) l Kyo Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Hiro-chan Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Sohma Kisa (Fruit Basket) l Oliver Riggs (Amazing Agent Luna) l Kai (Blood+) l Kakeru Manabe (Fruits Basket)l Romeo (RomeoxJuliet) l Juliet (RomeoxJuliet) l Tybalt (RomeoxJuliet) l Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

#51 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 December 2006 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (narusakulover2468 @ Dec 12 2006, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...maybe.

--

Wow your right.....

I agree, if I see that filler that include the NaruHina scenes in the US, I will certainly first curse the TV, and then cut it off, literally.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#52 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 03:09 AM

If anyone had read the manifiesto, read the manga, & watch anime then you'll already know that story is pointing out towards NS direction. The only possible couple that may have evidence are ShikaTema.

Naruto & Sakura are there for the good & bad with each other, going through the same trama. I could name a lot but I'm running out of things to say since everyone has said and there's havent been another NS moment yet.

However Yamato's speech is a major evidence for our side. He quotes "It's not what you do for Naruto that's important it's how strongly you feel about him that counts. [then he blushes] Sakura, I can tell just by looking at you the truth is you--" then unfortunately Naruto ruins it. Also even Sai puts his comments on sakura's behavior towards Naruto "Sakura-San... you're very... yeah... you're very gentle with Naruto, aren't you? I don't understand feelings like those... it was in a book I read..." once again Naruto interferes. Tell me these arent hints and just plain simple BS as SS & NH calls it.

#53 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 14 December 2006 - 07:31 AM

Actually as Sakura has grown up she's drawn further away from Ino as a friend. I think that's going to continue. Not because they are rivals (although Ino might think that's the cause) I wanted to smack Asuma for telling Ino to "never give up to Sakura in anything be it jutsu or love". To me that basically sealed the end of Sakura and Ino's friendship. If Ino only sees Sakura as her rival in everything then Sakura isn't going to be inclined to be that friendly to her. I think they'll become distant and formal with each other. Sakura already was feeling a bit uncomfortable as her own confidence level started climbing from the basement it had been in before she and Ino became friends and Ino stopped the bullies from tormenting Sakura. Sakura could never be Ino's equal in their friendship and that started to grate on Sakura, even before they became rivals over Sasuke. If Ino had treated Sakura as more of an equal in their friendship I doubt even having a crush on the same boy would have made them bitter rivals.

On the other hand Sakura has a far kinder heart than Ino does, and doesn't treat her friends as second fiddles to herself. I could see Sakura actually becoming friends with Hinata. Hinata's shyness would remind Sakura of her own childhood shyness. And the more Sakura falls in love with Naruto I think the more inclined she would be to become friends with Hinata.

There's been a few hints of Kiba and Hinata here and there. I think once Hinata recognizes that what she feels for Naruto is only a crush she'll realize that really she likes Kiba quite a bit. I think that would be a cute courtship.

I think if Kishimoto gets Sakura and Naruto together and Kiba and Hinata together that Sakura and Hinata will become close friends. Ino will wonder why Sakura and she grew apart, not realizing that it was her own behavior that ended it.

As for Sasuke, if he survives and comes back to Konoha I think it will turn out he's gay. That won't stop Ino from still chasing him. (to his great annoyance) For Sakura it will be kind of a relief, she gave her heart to Naruto, but still cares about Sasuke, but as a dear friend, not as the boy she crushed on. Which ironically will allow Sasuke to kind of love Sakura in the same way he loves Naruto.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#54 Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Shepard and Tali

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (kenson @ Dec 13 2006, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...maybe.

--

Wow your right.....

I agree, if I see that filler that include the NaruHina scenes in the US, I will certainly first curse the TV, and then cut it off, literally.

Why would you cut the tv though kenson?Filler is just that, filler.It's not canon which means even if they did make an episode like that it is not part of the storyline.Yes naruhina ifans would use it as ammo for their arguments but filler doesnt hold up against the narusaku moments that are in canon episodes.And lets not forget the narusaku moments that are in the manga.
Prison gates won't open up for me
On these hands and knees I'm crawlin'
Oh, I reach for you
Well I'm terrified of these four walls
These iron bars can't hold my soul in
All I need is you
Come please I'm callin'
And oh I scream for you
Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

#55 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (Naruto Uzumaki @ Dec 28 2006, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (kenson @ Dec 13 2006, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...maybe.

--

Wow your right.....

Why would you cut the tv though kenson?Filler is just that, filler.It's not canon which means even if they did make an episode like that it is not part of the storyline.Yes naruhina fans would use it as ammo for their arguments but filler doesnt hold up against the narusaku moments that are in canon episodes.And lets not forget the narusaku moments that are in the manga.

I KNOW that... it just that if you watch a filler that irritates you so much that you need to change it or cut the TV off...trust me, for a Naruto fan like me, it's hard to cut the TV off when you are watching the show that is a very good show but some scenes are best not to be watch or listen because you don't want to see it...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#56 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

Space-Pirate-Ninja Dohicky.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:48 AM

My thought on SasuSaku? Plausible. Thats it. Im not going to fawn over it. It has a chance of happening. If you want to deduct what the final pairing will be you have to be open to all possibilities. GaaSaku, SasuSaku, NaruSaku, ShikaSaku, SaiSaku, ItaSaku, KibaSaku, ShinoSaku, KakaSaku, LeeSaku, NaruHina, NaruTen, NaruTem, NaruIno, NaruAnyothergirlintheseriesthatmakesanybitofsense (I know...wtf right?) We can rule out Yaoi and Yuri because this is Shonen. We also have to take in the fact that because it's a shonen, there might not be a pairing at all. So

ALL PAIRINGS EXEPT YAOI AND YURI = PLAUSIBLE

That is my arguement through and through. Anything that has a pairing can be answered by this.

#57 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 30 December 2006 - 12:43 AM

Let's just hope that any of these plausible pairings are also in character. I hardly see Gaara settling down with anyone, for instance. If he did, I believe that he would be out of character.

#58 taker5400

taker5400

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:manga/anime<br />electric guitar<br />metallica<br />finding flaws in the world<br />drawing manga/anime

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:14 PM

i think sakura would more likley talk to ino about her feelings for naruto rather than hinata although that would solve alot because hinata would probably give up on naruto after she realizes naruto's feelings most likley because just because she's strong in battle doesn't mean she's strong in love.

#59 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 10 February 2007 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (SilverLily @ Dec 29 2006, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's just hope that any of these plausible pairings are also in character. I hardly see Gaara settling down with anyone, for instance. If he did, I believe that he would be out of character.

I'd disagree now. I think his talk with his older brother when he decided to become Kazekage (now shown in the anime as well) points to his maturing and thinking about that. Heh, and I noticed his student in the anime, Matsuri, looked just like one of (except a bit younger looking, of course) Gaara's enthusastic fangirls at the end of the rescue Gaara arc. I'm guaranting we'll see her in the anime again during the rescue Gaara arc. She's not really a filler character, since there is a reference to her in that ending scene. Since she looks to be just be a year or two younger than Gaara I'm even kind of shipping her now with him. smile.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#60 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:42 PM

On the premise of this thread a depressing "plot bunny" started haunting me last weekend, To get it out of my head I posted it here:

http://www.narusaku....?showtopic=4040

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users