Close
Photo

What would you do if NaruSaku actually happens?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
133 replies to this topic

#21 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Girls, and girls, girls, did i mention girls?

Posted 03 April 2006 - 04:13 PM

-.-,... I know what i'd do then! I'll drive to the All girls school my crush attends and kiss the hell outta her! Hahaha...ha....ha -.^

#22 puckreathof

puckreathof

The Old Lion grows weary...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (MBKon @ Apr 3 2006, 11:09 AM)
uh, isn't Ramen like, Chinese? I never tried it, much to my dismay...

Yes. You're right. But, the only restaurant I can find that serves it is a Japanese restaurant. Otherwise, I make a mean bowl myself at home. (Except that I go nuts on it. Adding bacon, ham, whatever leftover meat I can find, the ramen powder of course, garlic powder, 'sazon' (latin thing) some shreeded cheese, a slice of cheese some actual crushed garlic some minced onions, and then a couple of eggs. A recipe that I partly learned from Hayao Miyazaki (not in person) on the 'making of Spirited Away' where he cooks for the staff.)

#23 Mr. Revolver

Mr. Revolver

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:A lot.

Posted 04 April 2006 - 01:40 AM

I'd smile...

And then rub it in my friend, joel's face (NaruHina fan).

#24 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 03:16 AM

SasuSaku wouldn't happen because of the fact that Sasuke shows no real interest in Sakura what-so-ever and NaruHina isn't gonna go anywhere. Hinata will grow out of it.

In the manga I believe Sakura is inbetween right now, although how far her feelings for Sasuke are still unclear.

I believe now that Naruto isn't drooling over her anymore it makes her more attracted to him.

It will go back and forth for a while before it happens but I am sure that the NaruSaku will happen.

#25 Rachel

Rachel

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:54 PM

I wonder how Naruto feels about her now. It hasn't really been very clear has it? When he saw her medical techniques it showed him thinking "Sakura-chan...you're great" and it showed a lot of images of Sakura staring at him when he came back, petals behind her and all. Wasnt it petals behind her with Sasuke, usually? I still think Naruto likes her, because he was joking around asking her for a date and stuff when they were in Konoha after he came back. (And she accepted as long as he payed *_*)

#26 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 04 April 2006 - 04:07 PM

I would start a Spam Thread named "WOOOTT!!! NARUSAKU!!!" people post on how its awesome, then it gets deleted because its spam then I possibly will be banned....

#27 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (Rachel @ Apr 4 2006, 09:54 AM)
I wonder how Naruto feels about her now. It hasn't really been very clear has it? When he saw her medical techniques it showed him thinking "Sakura-chan...you're great" and it showed a lot of images of Sakura staring at him when he came back, petals behind her and all. Wasnt it petals behind her with Sasuke, usually? I still think Naruto likes her, because he was joking around asking her for a date and stuff when they were in Konoha after he came back. (And she accepted as long as he payed *_*)

I dont remember ever seeing petals behind Sakura when she was with Sasuke. X_X Probably just be me, though.

#28 Guest_algernon81_*

Guest_algernon81_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:28 PM

Response to thread title: I'd probably surprise everyone by smiling.

Anyway, there probably were petals or sparkles or ripples or whatever behind Sakura for all the bazillion times she drooled over Sasuke, but I don't remember them either and I'm way to lazy to go back and check. Heh, giving my completely uneducated/unsupported opinion is way easier.

#29 Rachel

Rachel

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:23 PM

I only remember because I started reading the manga from the beggining again. Got bored and nothing to do until the fillers end xP

#30 Uzumaki Kayaku

Uzumaki Kayaku

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:38 PM

i enjoyed some of the fillers but naruto had to many "GIRLFRIENDS" if u catch my drift sasame isaribi and such

#31 Rachel

Rachel

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (Nakura Uzumaki @ Apr 6 2006, 03:38 PM)
i enjoyed some of the fillers but naruto had to many "GIRLFRIENDS" if u catch my drift sasame isaribi and such

I know I can't believe she gave him mouth to mouth wtf is with that why not sakura!! th_cussing.gif Lol xP

And I hate the fact that the filler makers have some sort of obsession with neji, tenten lee and naruto. Sakura hasnt been in ANY of the fillers...if so, only for a few minutes.

#32 Uzumaki Kayaku

Uzumaki Kayaku

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:09 PM

i just watched those episodes with that ghost yerterday and the day b4.The Kaima girl isaribi was yet again another Naruto girlfriend.Sasame Fuuma especially i can imagine Naruto getting some from her lol.

#33 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:31 PM

All i'm sayin is that

Manga Spoiler
Click For Spoiler
when Yamato (forgot his original name) & Sakura were over Naruto while he was knocked out from the Orichmaru fight, Yamato was going to say to Sakura, because of her strong feelings for him that she loves him but he was cut off when naruto woke-up.

If that doesn't scream NaruSaku in the future, I dunno what does.

Something also like this came from Sai plenty chapters before when he was speaking to Sakura about her feelings for Naruto and they were in some book he read. I believe he was also cut off in his convo as well.

#34 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:36 PM

we know that already. y'know, your nick seems pretty familiar, have you ever been on dbzonps2? Marwan or somethin'?

uh, im off topic. wait, naruto got CPR? WOHOOO! NARUTO CASANOVA!

#35 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (MBKon @ Apr 9 2006, 05:36 PM)
we know that already. y'know, your nick seems pretty familiar, have you ever been on dbzonps2? Marwan or somethin'?

uh, im off topic. wait, naruto got CPR? WOHOOO! NARUTO CASANOVA!

I'm from DBZonPS2. I use to be ~Mystic Gohan~ but I just recently changed it to Mystic-G.

#36 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:35 PM

you still seem pretty familiar... hmmm... do you by any chance know Marcus?

OT: In What ep is Naruto being kissed?

#37 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 15 April 2006 - 02:41 AM

If it happens, i won't jump for joy, but i'll smile because i was right!!!! I have tendency to figure out stuff before it happens. From the obvious (like inuyasha and kagome getting together) to the even more obvious (sasusaku definetly isn't going to happen) to less obvious stuff (don't remember).

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#38 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 16 April 2006 - 07:16 PM

This how I dance
when Im not wearin underpants

Something like that.

#39 Darts

Darts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, gaming, anime (of course), horror movies, industrialmusic, clubbing, my fat cats.

Posted 22 April 2006 - 04:13 AM

Should it EVER happen, I believe I would drink THE BEER OF VICTORY. A victory of fandom over the original author. However, I'm still afraid that he'll pull some crappy "History repeat itself" stuff like Shika-Ino-Chouji or Tsuna-Oro-Jirayia.

I mean: "Yes we get it", now make things happen !

#40 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 26 April 2006 - 03:37 AM

well if it did happen i know someone will post this up,

IN YE FACE YOU SASUSAKUTARDS/NARUHINATARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE WERE SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users