• Please log in to reply
4307 replies to this topic

#4141 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:31 PM

Well.............. there you go :zaru: You think you can never be any more disappointed, and *BAM*!!!!!!! :lmao:

IMO if this was how they were going to resolve the Zeref Mavis conflict I'd rather there NOT be a "romantic relationship between them :hm: Although I admit the August subplot was actually quite well done. But my point stands, I found that last bit of dialogue between them CRINGING rather than heartwarming. On a plus note While I don't particularly like how the Zeref and Acnologia fights are resolved or even handled at least I can say they did not unnecessarily drag on and at least they did not bull kitten like Naruto where the solution of defeating an overpowered villain is having an even more overpowered villain come in last second and kill the last one off :twitch: if there are 10 chapters They better conclude the story properly. I'd say that I would like a confrontation with Anhkseram but that would actually fall in line the the "Kaguya" problem so I'd rather not

Wait that was Mavis kissing zeref I though it was Lucy, though Lucy’s first kiss should be with natsu.

#4142 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:33 PM

I feel like there should be some limit when it comes to long-running series on anything really. It's like the longer it last, the more disappointed you become, but you're still reluctantly keeping up with it since you invested so much time already.

That's right absolutely the only reason I'm still buying the Naruto anime and storm legacy when it comes out.

#4143 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:36 AM

I feel like there should be some limit when it comes to long-running series on anything really. It's like the longer it last, the more disappointed you become, but you're still reluctantly keeping up with it since you invested so much time already.  

Hence why you need to find a formula and stick to it. The bad thing is people will call it formulatic.

But when a series do something different people would hate it, so :zaru:

#4144 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 June 2017 - 12:36 PM

New chapter is out: 

http://readms.net/r/...tail/538/4316/1

My Live Reaction: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#4145 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 12:42 PM

I am making too many references to Attack on Titan for the past reviews....I need rest.

#4146 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 02 June 2017 - 01:02 PM

I am making too many references to Attack on Titan for the past reviews....I need rest.

lol

Well back to catching up with My Hero Academia anime and Attack on Titan anime.

Edited by LuckyChi7, 02 June 2017 - 01:07 PM.

#4147 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:59 PM

spoiler

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 June 2017 - 04:59 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4148 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:33 PM

lol
Well back to catching up with My Hero Academia anime and Attack on Titan anime.

Just vold 60 of fairy tail and according to you only 3 volumes are left at 63 right? Plus I've got half of rave master bought 1-17 and 33-35, only need 18-32.

spoiler

Wait Makarov is still alive sonva many times has he Been close to death only to be saved. So is zeref dead now or what?

#4149 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 02 June 2017 - 10:37 PM

so how long does everyone think Natsu will absent for?

#4150 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 10:56 PM

so how long does everyone think Natsu will absent for?

3 maybe 4 chapters.

#4151 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:38 PM

3 maybe 4 chapters.

Well if it's anything like Rave Masters, it would be the last chapter, we know it's not going to be permanent, if Makarov can't stay dead, then Natsu is no chance. 

I just realised, in this arc, Natsu lost his brother, The first lost her son, Lucy lost her Great great......grandmother and Erza lost her mother, and not a single kitten was given by any of the family member that lost the family member because they either didn't know or care. But apparently Makarov's death is a no go because Hiro for some reason thinks him dying is a step too far....really out of all the casualties he's the one person I didn't want to see revived.

iAnby7W.gif

#4152 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:01 PM

Going live on the latest Fairy Tail Chapter.. I just hope for the best at this point: 

#4153 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 06:46 PM

Going live on the latest Fairy Tail Chapter.. I just hope for the best at this point: 

So 8 or 7 chapters left and acnologia came back. We've got til august 2 to wind things up, weird fairy tail ends the day after my birthday.

#4154 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:47 PM

Is that a relief or disappointment? :hehehe:

#4155 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:03 PM

Is that a relief or disappointment? :hehehe:

I say both kind of while I'm sad to see it end I know it had at sone point,

#4156 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:14 PM

Yeah true enough, although I felt 600 chapters wouldn't have beed too bat but  I'll be honest for most series to go that long the author would more likely than not be burnt out writing that much 

#4157 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:43 PM

The endings being phoned in, it doesn't even feel like Hiro is trying to build up any tension or sense of dread...it's just cruise to the designated number of chapters before it finishes. At this rate I expect both Mavis and Zeref will make a return at the end, maybe August too as a small child, because why the feck not.

iAnby7W.gif

#4158 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:07 PM

I like happy ending. Better than lily ending :zaru:

#4159 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:56 AM

Eh, it's fine to me It's everything I expected anyway

#4160 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:01 PM

Well, this was a nice chapter. It's always great to see Lucy putting her bright mind to work. I think even Makarov already realized she is very much Mavis' spiritual successor. Which is a shame, because I would've liked to see them bonding a little more and maybe even have Mavis give her useful advice for strategizing.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users