BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:47 PM

Not exactly. In the case of Ankhseram here, it's not meant to put Zeref and Acnologia out of the picture. It's more like it has to appear just so it can be defeated. In many ways, all of Zeref's actions is really just him trying to give the deity one big middle finger, so it appearing before Zeref gives him the chance he's truly been looking for. To destroy Ankhseram.

Also, just thought of a possible plot twist: What if Lucy gets the Ankhseram curse? Think about it. She saved Natsu's life in the nick of time by rewriting his book. That to me, is likely a flagrant violation towards Ankhseram. Natsu should've been dead, but because Lucy interfered, he didn't. Thus, she is given the curse of Ankhseram.

Then its no excuse to why they got defeated so easily Zeref literally absorb Fairy Heart which had infinite magic power Only to be beaten by Natsu making a speech about friendship, While Aconologia who can absorb all magic gets killed by a deus ex machina by being pushed by a character that only appeared in this arc and a side character that not many cared about outside except some diehard Fairy Tail fans.

Do you mean the final fights of Naruto and bleach along with Fairy Tail. Nothing will top naruto's awfulness, so I welcome fairy tails ending til Natsu does the rivalry thing with Lucy and gets with Lisanna.
  So Lucy becomes the new zeref and starts the whole thing over again, what's next erza becomes the new acnologia?

Oh I think it could be very well argued that Fairy Tail's Final boss battles are much worse than both Naruto and Bleach's depending how this play out, because at least Naruto and Bleach's didn't get taken out by the power of friendship (Zeref vs Natsu) or the main characters at least did the final blow instead of side characters likke against Acnologia.

#4122 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:12 AM

Then its no excuse to why they got defeated so easily Zeref literally absorb Fairy Heart which had infinite magic power Only to be beaten by Natsu making a speech about friendship, While Aconologia who can absorb all magic gets killed by a deus ex machina by being pushed by a character that only appeared in this arc and a side character that not many cared about outside except some diehard Fairy Tail fans.

Oh I think it could be very well argued that Fairy Tail's Final boss battles are much worse than both Naruto and Bleach's depending how this play out, because at least Naruto and Bleach's didn't get taken out by the power of friendship (Zeref vs Natsu) or the main characters at least did the final blow instead of side characters likke against Acnologia.

Odd because isn't friendship hown sasuke lost or so he said. No naruto and bleach where both ass pulled and deus ex. I still say naruto's is worse, bleach had made Bach so op you couldn't really beat him.

#4123 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:32 PM

I'll say this:

Perhaps the final battles will be the worst one of the three, but maybe the ending could be the best of them all.

There is no doubt about that, the ending is usually about the relationships between characters and how they deal with the aftermath of the end, and that's an area FT can not be touched as relationships have been built since chapter one, there is not arsepull here, the only one with a question mark is who Lissana and Cana will end up with, everyone else has had their pairing hinted at for a while, even if it's subtle hints like with Marijane and Laxus.

That doesn't excuse the piss poor job that Hiro has done with the entire war arc...so far the only saving grace is the August story line, but even the way that ended made it a pointless inclusion, as it held  no emotional value to the key players involved. It gave the readers some food for thought but the parents never even knew, and it didn't affected them...like a filler arc in a anime, they come and they go, but don't leave a lasting impression.

iAnby7W.gif

#4124 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:46 PM

There is no doubt about that, the ending is usually about the relationships between characters and how they deal with the aftermath of the end, and that's an area FT can not be touched as relationships have been built since chapter one, there is not arsepull here, the only one with a question mark is who Lissana and Cana will end up with, everyone else has had their pairing hinted at for a while, even if it's subtle hints like with Marijane and Laxus.

That doesn't excuse the piss poor job that Hiro has done with the entire war arc...so far the only saving grace is the August story line, but even the way that ended made it a pointless inclusion, as it held  no emotional value to the key players involved. It gave the readers some food for thought but the parents never even knew, and it didn't affected them...like a filler arc in a anime, they come and they go, but don't leave a lasting impression.

I wouldn't go as far as saying it will redeem everything because it is pretty lackluster. It's the same for both Naruto and Bleach, only it follows through with its bad conclusion. So while the ending won't redeem it, it would at least have you think it's not all bad.

#4125 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:58 AM

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 26 May 2017 - 09:57 AM.

#4126 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:59 PM

Well I'm going to go live for the chapter: 

All I can say is I hope for the best that's all. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#4127 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:16 PM

Chi! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

#4128 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:18 PM

I am so glad for the one punch man chapter out today and the news about hunter x hunter, otherwise I'd would be stuck with this mess you call a chapter of fairy tail for my Birthday.

#4129 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:19 PM

I am so glad for the one punch man chapter out today and the news about hunter x hunter, otherwise I'd would be stuck with this mess you call a chapter of fairy tail for my Birthday.

Happy Birthday!

#4130 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:25 PM

Happy Birthday!

Thank you

#4131 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:30 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:

Wow that was certainly something..... 

well so much for that I guess. 

The last pages of the chapter really killed it for me otherwise The chapter relatively would've been okay... Man I can't wait for the day when we're gonna do that Fairy Tail Podcast after the final chapter comes out.  

It might be too early to say, but I think with the finale Rave Master still reigns supreme over Fairy Tail givin how things are going. 

I mean okay there's 9 chapters left so I guess I'll just be optimistic with the remaining chapters we have left, but I guess i shouldn't expect them to be amazing at this point. 

@Blustar 

Happy Birthday Man!!

#4132 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:36 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:

Wow that was certainly something..... 

well so much for that I guess. 

The last pages of the chapter really killed it for me otherwise The chapter relatively would've been okay... Man I can't wait for the day when we're gonna do that Fairy Tail Podcast after the final chapter comes out.  

It might be too early to say, but I think with the finale Rave Master still reigns supreme over Fairy Tail givin how things are going. 

I mean okay there's 9 chapters left so I guess I'll just be optimistic with the remaining chapters we have left, but I guess i shouldn't expect them to be amazing at this point. 

@Blustar 

Happy Birthday Man!!

Those last pager where a wtf moment for me

I already asked to join you guys on that Podcast right

Thank you luckychi7

#4133 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:39 PM

Those last pager where a wtf moment for me

I already asked to join you guys on that Podcast right

Thank you luckychi7

I know right!   

I believe so.. if not then the more the merrier. It'll be alot of fun.

No problem. 

#4134 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

Well we can always bring another. I have that in plan.

#4135 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:16 PM

I know right!   

I believe so.. if not then the more the merrier. It'll be alot of fun.

No problem. 

I honestly can't decide where to rank this chapter in the worst of Fairy Tail: so far its ether this chapter or the last one, Erza and her mother in 519, because she is erza chapter, agust death chapter or afro Happy chapter

Well we can always bring another. I have that in plan.

Thank guys

#4136 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:39 PM

Happy birthday Man!!! :happy:  :hi5:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4137 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:27 PM

Happy birthday Man!!! :happy:  :hi5:

Thanks

#4138 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:32 AM

OK...I don't know what to say, I don't want to rant and rave, so i'll just leave it at, somehow this chapter ended up worst than I thought possible.

iAnby7W.gif

#4139 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:58 PM

Well.............. there you go :zaru: You think you can never be any more disappointed, and *BAM*!!!!!!! :lmao:

IMO if this was how they were going to resolve the Zeref Mavis conflict I'd rather there NOT be a "romantic relationship between them :hm: Although I admit the August subplot was actually quite well done. But my point stands, I found that last bit of dialogue between them CRINGING rather than heartwarming. On a plus note While I don't particularly like how the Zeref and Acnologia fights are resolved or even handled at least I can say they did not unnecessarily drag on and at least they did not bull kitten like Naruto where the solution of defeating an overpowered villain is having an even more overpowered villain come in last second and kill the last one off :twitch: if there are 10 chapters They better conclude the story properly. I'd say that I would like a confrontation with Anhkseram but that would actually fall in line the the "Kaguya" problem so I'd rather not

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4140 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 27 May 2017 - 06:35 PM

I feel like there should be some limit when it comes to long-running series on anything really. It's like the longer it last, the more disappointed you become, but you're still reluctantly keeping up with it since you invested so much time already.  

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users