• Please log in to reply
4307 replies to this topic

#4101 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:41 PM

Where will be the movie timeline set? Somewhere between the last 10 chapter? Or after the manga ends?

Yp330yZ.gif

#4102 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:14 PM

Where will be the movie timeline set? Somewhere between the last 10 chapter? Or after the manga ends?

That's the main question I have to, since if the movie is canon we know that Natsu and everyone survive the war with zeref. Like how the last spoiled the end fight with Naruto and sasuke both wind up surviving and being in that waste of space. I was really hoping the last wasn't canon cause it opened that naruto would have killed sasuke but no naruto continue to be sasuke's kitten and butt puppet, and that's all naruto will ever be along with hinata's prize and a joke.

#4103 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:08 PM

This chapter was very anti climatic, also I 50/50 on whether or not Ichiya is dead or not

#4104 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:44 PM

This chapter was very anti climatic, also I 50/50 on whether or not Ichiya is dead or not

Given how the last couple times we though characters were dead they weren't but Hiroshima could surprise you.

#4105 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:38 PM

Given how the last couple times we though characters were dead they weren't but Hiroshima could surprise you.

I'm sorry come again?

#4106 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:40 PM

I'm sorry come again?

I'm just saying he could and I use that loosely surprise you.

#4107 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:42 PM

You just called the place that got bombed at.

#4108 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:16 AM

You just called the place that got bombed at.

What ichiya dying fair enough I haven't read fairy tail since volume 54 so I'm behind on it but i've been in and out of it.

#4109 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:22 AM

You can't killed erza husbando.

#4110 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:53 AM

You can't killed erza husbando.

Jellal gets with erza, but that's funny.

#4111 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:00 PM

Didn't Hiro say that the manga ends in two more volumes? So this Anti-climatic end can't be an end....because if this is how it ends (not the manga but the war) then it will be one of, if not the worst I've ever read. Worst than Naruto, and even worst than Bleach, which we know was cut short and I'm still not sure what actually happened near the end.

Mangaka's need to take a leaf out of JKR Rowling's book and plan the end out same time as the beginning, because so far all i'm getting from Manga ending nowadays is the majority don't have a clue.

iAnby7W.gif

#4112 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:24 PM

That's a complete over exaggeration^ this could be bad but not Naruto or Bleach bad, given the way they ended. And considering that Rowlings ending wasn't that great either, it doesn't always help. It depends on the author.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#4113 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:02 PM

That's a complete over exaggeration^ this could be bad but not Naruto or Bleach bad, given the way they ended. And considering that Rowlings ending wasn't that great either, it doesn't always help. It depends on the author.

I guess it's something we'll have to disagree with, this battle end (as it stands) was the worst I've read...there was no build up, Achnologia was defeated by someone and a something that was only introduced recently, with close to no foreboding, and Natsu literally won because his love for his guild members burned inside him. The Harry Potter ending made perfect sense, it had clues from the first book about certain points,

I'm not talking about the epilogue for these stories, (though I liked Harry Potters end) like the Crap with Boruto, and the 'I give up you win' crap in Naruto, I'm talking about the actual way the battle ended, they were crap, the buildups were boring and uninteresting, and the way they ended were dull.

However I don't expect this to be the end, I am expecting a twist next chapter. But if it isn't, it's going down as the worst battle finale for a popular manga I've read.

iAnby7W.gif

#4114 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:44 PM

I guess it's something we'll have to disagree with, this battle end (as it stands) was the worst I've read...there was no build up, Achnologia was defeated by someone and a something that was only introduced recently, with close to no foreboding, and Natsu literally won because his love for his guild members burned inside him. The Harry Potter ending made perfect sense, it had clues from the first book about certain points,

I'm not talking about the epilogue for these stories, (though I liked Harry Potters end) like the Crap with Boruto, and the 'I give up you win' crap in Naruto, I'm talking about the actual way the battle ended, they were crap, the buildups were boring and uninteresting, and the way they ended were dull.

However I don't expect this to be the end, I am expecting a twist next chapter. But if it isn't, it's going down as the worst battle finale for a popular manga I've read.

From the looks of things, it really does look like Ankhseram will appear. And in this case, it's at least better than the Kaguya deal since it was least foreshadowed a hundred chapters ago.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#4115 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:39 PM

Nothing beat kaguya in term of asspull.
It's truly come out of nowhere in order to remove madara.

#4116 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:34 PM

From the looks of things, it really does look like Ankhseram will appear. And in this case, it's at least better than the Kaguya deal since it was least foreshadowed a hundred chapters ago.

Kaguya was hinted at 50 chapters back and people still called it terrible because Kishimoto couldn't think of away to defeat Madara, the same can still said about Fairy Tail if that's the case

#4117 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:59 PM

Kaguya was hinted at 50 chapters back and people still called it terrible because Kishimoto couldn't think of away to defeat Madara, the same can still said about Fairy Tail if that's the case

Well maybe cause kaguya was in the last 50 chapters of the manga that's why it sucks, plus kishi kept piling on kitten with madara their was no real way you could beat him without calling bull kitten like in cry for justice with prothmeous.

#4118 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:27 PM

I'll say this:

Perhaps the final battles will be the worst one of the three, but maybe the ending could be the best of them all.

#4119 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:40 PM

Not exactly. In the case of Ankhseram here, it's not meant to put Zeref and Acnologia out of the picture. It's more like it has to appear just so it can be defeated. In many ways, all of Zeref's actions is really just him trying to give the deity one big middle finger, so it appearing before Zeref gives him the chance he's truly been looking for. To destroy Ankhseram.

Also, just thought of a possible plot twist: What if Lucy gets the Ankhseram curse? Think about it. She saved Natsu's life in the nick of time by rewriting his book. That to me, is likely a flagrant violation towards Ankhseram. Natsu should've been dead, but because Lucy interfered, he didn't. Thus, she is given the curse of Ankhseram.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#4120 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:59 PM

I'll say this:
Perhaps the final battles will be the worst one of the three, but maybe the ending could be the best of them all.

Do you mean the final fights of Naruto and bleach along with Fairy Tail. Nothing will top naruto's awfulness, so I welcome fairy tails ending til Natsu does the rivalry thing with Lucy and gets with Lisanna.

Not exactly. In the case of Ankhseram here, it's not meant to put Zeref and Acnologia out of the picture. It's more like it has to appear just so it can be defeated. In many ways, all of Zeref's actions is really just him trying to give the deity one big middle finger, so it appearing before Zeref gives him the chance he's truly been looking for. To destroy Ankhseram.
Also, just thought of a possible plot twist: What if Lucy gets the Ankhseram curse? Think about it. She saved Natsu's life in the nick of time by rewriting his book. That to me, is likely a flagrant violation towards Ankhseram. Natsu should've been dead, but because Lucy interfered, he didn't. Thus, she is given the curse of Ankhseram.

So Lucy becomes the new zeref and starts the whole thing over again, what's next erza becomes the new acnologia?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users