#41 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:29 PM

Ok next question of the topic:

What digimon would you choose if you were given the chance to..

I would go for Guilmon :D

If any Digimon? I'm old school: Agumon all the way! Or Diaboromon. Under my control. Mwuahahahahaha!

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#42 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:44 PM

I heard its a story that takes place between adventure 01 and 02, so all us Taiora fans will remain to be robbed

#43 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:45 PM

I heard its a story that takes place between adventure 01 and 02, so all us Taiora fans will remain to be robbed

But taichi is 17 in this upcoming series and in 02 he was in middle school so its most likely the events after 02.

#44 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:01 PM

awesome, but either way no taiora is looming, unless they rewrite that, which has been a personanal (actual) dream of mine to buy digimon and fix what ought to be fixed

#45 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:38 PM

awesome, but either way no taiora is looming, unless they rewrite that, which has been a personanal (actual) dream of mine to buy digimon and fix what ought to be fixed

I don't mean to break your heart again but, taiora was never intended from the beginning.  :sad:

Heres the post i made.

Geninja since i can't quote for some reason i desided to reply this post this way.   :sweat:

About the whole coin filp thing is there an actual source for it? And about the whole tai sora thing im sorry if im going burst your bubbles. But the diractor who wrote the first and season seasoned planned yamato and sora to end up together from start to finish not only that but he disliked the idea of taichi and sora because he thought that idea to "cliche". Which is somthing i do not agree because i find the cool guy who happens to be a rockstar to be kinda cliche too. you know what i mean the whole pretty boy getting the girl or the girl only liking the cool guy till the end. To me this types of pairings have played around before like in k dramas and from what i heard shojo mangas to and sasusaku is a example of this and slam dunk. Another thing i found is the whole yamato and sora wasen't planned properly The diractor failed to tell his production crew that this is the planned pairing from start. Thats why when the animation director mamoru hosoda put hints towards taichi and sora in the war game movie. No wonder why the whole pairing thing is just mess. Even if tv tropes admitted that yamato and sora is a flawed pairing due to poor planning,lack of interactions and occness. There also kinda neutral about the whole situtation.    :ermm:

The source i found for this is on tv tropes the red stranged thread page they even have links to prove it.

Im actually quite bitter about watching this new series because of what i just said. Its possible that that same director writer might come back to improve the sora and yamato so he could make it clear that this pairing is meant to happen. Unless its au maybe somone might give taichi and sora as a chance of a pairing who knows.   :shrug:

Im actually more influced for taichi and sora pairing rather than shipping these days due to agression towards the sorato fandom and the poor excution for it. Im also planning to write possible original idea for a series and for the fun of it.

#46 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:50 PM

Oh God...No...><

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#47 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:38 AM

gGUYS GUYS SOME GOOD NEWS AFTER THE kitten NARUTO ENDING.

SILHOUETTES OF THE ORIGINAL 8 I'M SCREAMING!!!

tumblr_nepgiffJ831rtjgwno1_1280.png

MY OTP ARE NEXT TO EACH OTHER TAKARI!!!

You can tell who is who.

The order is Joe, T.K., Kari, Tai, Matt, Sora, Izzy, and Mimi.

#48 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:17 PM

Will this ignore zero 2? I liked zero 2...

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#49 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:49 AM

Actually the rumor going around from a leaker is that this story is going to ignore 02 and the 02 epilogue. So Taiora and Takari still have chance. A hacker hacked the website, and found the data for all the 8 original children but none for 02, nor are the digimon from 02 being promoted.

Seems like this may actually be legit. I hope it is because I hated many parts of 02 and especially that awful epilogue. So here's hoping they've done away with it.

Be mindful that this leaker was the first one to leak the silhouettes so they could very well be legit.

Edited by Geninja, 09 November 2014 - 01:11 AM.

#50 Jinja14

Jinja14

No Crying Until the End

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku(Duh),Drawing, Video Games, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Lee, Earthbound.

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:06 AM

Digimon is coming back!? YES! Finally, some good news! :woot:  :banana:

Rest in peace Satoru Iwata

tumblr_n9e34d39XJ1r1shyro1_250.gif   

Take a melody, simple as can be. Give it some words and, sweet harmony.

#51 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:12 AM

Lol, I was pretty young when it first started watching Digimon, so I had no idea of what shipping was at that time :P
But, even I thought TK & Kari would end up together. I was shocked when they just got with random people.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#52 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:16 AM

The death of one ship, while the original ship is reborn. This is Taiora, and I'm your captain - Greed. 

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#53 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:44 AM

We're probably going to get sunk again, but I'm climbing aboard anyway!

NOTHING STOPS THIS TRAIN....ER SHIP

There is nothing that'll sink this ship. Not this time. I've prepared. 

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#54 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:00 AM

What about the children of hope and light? I mean they were freaking prophesized by Azulongmon to be the keepers of the digital world. They seriously were soulmates. Here's hoping they get them together, because as an 8 year old I got ticked when I found out that they did not end up together or at the very least they didn't tell us. 

Even though there kids look freakishly alike.

#55 Asahina

Asahina

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:49 PM

Ah, a new anime. I'm excited to see it =)

drciv8.png

PINKISH KINGDOM  < - - -  My site 

#56 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:25 PM

gGUYS GUYS SOME GOOD NEWS AFTER THE sh*tty NARUTO ENDING.

SILHOUETTES OF THE ORIGINAL 8 I'M SCREAMING!!!

tumblr_nepgiffJ831rtjgwno1_1280.png

MY OTP ARE NEXT TO EACH OTHER TAKARI!!!

You can tell who is who.

The order is Joe, T.K., Kari, Tai, Matt, Sora, Izzy, and Mimi.

Sora stands alongside Matt ... grrrrr -.-

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#57 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:03 PM

There is nothing that'll sink this ship. Not this time. I've prepared. 

Thats because this isnt any normal ship

L2S88Cp.gif

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#58 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:40 AM

Any news of Digimon?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#59 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:13 PM

Well we finally get a look at the new versions of the digidestined

http://www.denofgeek...-digimon-series

They do indeed look different, the style is more like the movies, not the anime. I'm alright with how they look, but again the animation for it is different. I'm not too excited on Tai though, maybe it's just the angle, but he looks off to me. Also Kairi and Sora have the same face XD but I do like how Mimi and Joe look. So, what do you all think?

A look before and after

tumblr_nglab9ZP821u2ooe4o1_500.jpg

Edited by Konohakitten, 15 December 2014 - 05:36 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#60 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:56 PM

Meh, if the pairings keep being the same, then this new series will be nothing but wasted potential. I was never too hot about the animation style from the old series, so this one is an welcome change. I hope they ditch the S2 characters and focus on these ones. I have nothing against them, but I never really felt the need for an new generation.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users