• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1457 replies to this topic

#41 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:36 AM

Unfortunately yes, there will be a lot of bromance moments in the following chapters. :sick:

Yup. I fear the thought of having to read about NaruSasu bond more than I fear the thought of reading NH/SS moments.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#42 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:37 AM

All I can say is this event is what will take us to The Last. The status, Naruto's arm being bandaged, etc.

my theory of "Sasuke being sealed into Naruto's hand" is reinforcing. :jawdrop:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#43 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:37 AM

No part 3, are you sure?

Why would there be? Naruto vs Sasuke was always meant to be the climax. Not to mention Kishi has been saying forever how he's close to finishing the series.

Anything after this fight would be pointless in the manga. That's why the extra stories that happen afterwards will be in The Last. It's like with Battle of the Gods in Dragon Ball.

#44 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:38 AM

SasuSaku guys on tumblr are bragging by using this image

spoiler

Don't know what to say for their stupidity.lol

#45 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:39 AM

Don't even bother...

aw9vkj.gif

#46 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:39 AM

I can't believe Nh/Ss fans managed to find/create pairing evidence this chapter lol.

All I see is that kakasaku panels lol

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#47 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:40 AM

spoiler

Of course! I mean, itsn't it obvious that Sakura sllently agrees with him and will join forces with him?  :twitch:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#48 pizza_blade

pizza_blade

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

It would be interesting to see Sakura's reactions towards the fight.

This is it, people. This might be the make or break for both NaruSaku and SasuSaku.

#49 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

spoiler

not worthwhile to give attention to them by now

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#50 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:41 AM

It's the OVA all over again!!!!

aw9vkj.gif

#51 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:42 AM

It would be interesting to see Sakura's reactions towards the fight.

This is it, people. This might be the make or break for both NaruSaku and SasuSaku.

why do you have some doubts? Sakura-chan will side with Sasuke and support hin until the end. kitten Nardo, his dream is ridicolous to her eyes.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#52 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

I can't believe Nh/Ss fans managed to find/create pairing evidence this chapter lol.
All I see is that kakasaku panels lol

Lmao, KakaSaku has a better chance at becoming canon than either SasuSaku or NaruHina now.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#53 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

I am SO happy that Sasuke remains the same self-centered, self-righteous, irrational puke he always has been.  CONTINUITY!!!   :th_yeah:

Yes, and it's obviously three against one.  There's no question that Kakashi and Sakura will support Naruto.

I had wondered if Sasuke would be willing to free the others from the Infinite Tsukuyomi until he had gained whatever control he wanted, and that is his plan after all.  Makes total sense.  Stage his lame coup when there are the least amount of defenders.

Sasuke's comment that no one was in his way except Naruto... just proves that the continues to discount Kakashi and Sakura.  Perhaps Sakura will kill Sasuke after all, or at least bring him to the point of death where he has to capitulate or die.

Considering how the Uchiha -- the Sharingan and Rinnegan  -- are essentially at the core of all the evil experienced in their world, the easiest and best solution would be for Sasuke to die and let the genetic nightmare die with him.

Exactly like I said a long time ago. The Uchiha's have to die once and for all. No more Sharingan, no more crazy love. End the cycle.

I'm like 95% sure now that Naruto will have to kill Sasuke. If he wants to finally end the cycle.

Yes please yes.

Now here's something I've said when the Rikudou gave both Naruto and Sasuke power. Great job Rikudou Sennin you are officially an idiot. You just gave both of them power to kill each other. And this chapter proves it. Great job indeed.

Edited by Nostradamus, 10 September 2014 - 10:44 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#54 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:43 AM

Now next chapter is when we should see Sakura pick sides.This is gonna be interesting 

#55 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:43 AM

@redragon

hmm, seem logical, well the manga will end either in chapter 700 or 18 chapter later.

#56 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:44 AM

spoiler

IDK I saw that more as Anti SS. Especially bc it displayed how Sakura still can't trust him.

#57 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:45 AM

Exactly like I said a long time ago. The Uchiha's have to die once and for all. No more Sharingan, no more crazy love. End the cycle.

Yes please yes.

Now here's something I've said when the Rikudou gave both Naruto and Sasuke power. Great job Rikudou Sennin you are officially an idiot. You just gave both of them power to kill each other. And this chapter proves it. Great job indeed.

whyy...? well, thanks you :cry:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#58 Arima Kishou

Arima Kishou

Sasaki's father

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Literature, Psychology, History, drawing, music and japanese language and culture.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:46 AM

HELL YEAH!!!!

Ps.: how to put spoiler?

#59 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

I am SO happy that Sasuke remains the same self-centered, self-righteous, irrational puke he always has been.  CONTINUITY!!!   :th_yeah:

Yes, and it's obviously three against one.  There's no question that Kakashi and Sakura will support Naruto.

I had wondered if Sasuke would be willing to free the others from the Infinite Tsukuyomi until he had gained whatever control he wanted, and that is his plan after all.  Makes total sense.  Stage his lame coup when there are the least amount of defenders.

Sasuke's comment that no one was in his way except Naruto... just proves that the continues to discount Kakashi and Sakura.  Perhaps Sakura will kill Sasuke after all, or at least bring him to the point of death where he has to capitulate or die.

Considering how the Uchiha -- the Sharingan and Rinnegan  -- are essentially at the core of all the evil experienced in their world, the easiest and best solution would be for Sasuke to die and let the genetic nightmare die with him.

I expected him to stay self-centered, but I didn't expect him to attack Naruto already. I'm really surprised. I'd never thought Kishi would take this path just after Kaguya.

Everyone, do you realise ? It's again Team7 only. Nobody will be out of IT until Sasuke accepts to make seals with Naruto. So no Hinata until the end of this fight. It's only Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi and Sakura.

I know Kakashi and Sakura will support Naruto, but I don't think they will fight, because IMO Kishimoto wants Naruto and Sasuke to be in a 1/1 fight. Also, Kakashi doesn't have anymore stamina. I just want to see Sakura take her side with Naruto, help him, or yell at Sasuke I don't know.

I still have some difficulties to accept all that happened in this chapter. I almost cried when Sasuke captured the Bijuus. I didn't want that at all. Does that mean Naruto will fight against Sasuke without the bijuus' power ? I think he can use those that are sealed inside him.

I'm still surprised about IT. I mean I thought the cocoons would just fall down after defeating Kaguya. Well I like it better with only Team7, so it's all good for me about that. No Naruto-kuning already. That's a shock ! LOL

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#60 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

On the positive note, no "Naruto-Kun" for a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users