1047 replies to this topic

#41 meri-chan

meri-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:07 AM

Is finally sakura turn to save naruto. My heart almost burst when I read the last 2 pages.

Edited by meri-chan, 05 February 2014 - 06:08 AM.

2e372pz.jpg

The hero who was once called a failure,

in the end learned to never give up on the future.”

#42 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

I just realized Sakura can form a chakra blade. Lol

Well of course, medical ninujutsu works both ways. You can use it to heal an injury or inflict an injury.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#43 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

did anyone kinda freak out when she started opening him up.....XD I was about to bail if it wasn't for the kis- I mean CPR.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#44 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

It's a CPR but their lips........

#45 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

I'm in disbelief at how ridiculous this chapter was. Sakura hastily performing an incision on Naruto's chest just to grasp his heart and then perform some sort of technique via oral contact. Karin surging up through the ranks in just a few panels by miraculously using the same technique that Kushina had and then regenerating from Mokuton impalement by a simple bite of her wrist (this is the same girl who was taken out by a simple kick from Danzo). Shinsuusenju being destroyed so easily and Spiral Zetsu being incapacitated the way he was. And I don't even recognise Madara. That style looks like something from another manga; it's not conventional Kishi style.

Too many events this chapter to really give an initial reaction on. Absorbing it all in is tough. All of this just came out of the blue and it's really not the most appealing chapter if you ask me.  

Edited by Atheck, 05 February 2014 - 06:07 AM.

#46 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg my shipper heart cant take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously though I say this shipping war in the Naruto fandom is now over!!!!!!!!!! :th_yeah: :th_yeah: :th_yeah: :th_yeah: :th_yeah: :th_yeah: :th_yeah: :th_yeah: :th_yeah:

Good job every one! :grouphug:

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#47 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:08 AM

Taka disposed of Spiral Zetsu so easily. Wth. How come we've never seen Karin use these powers before?? I guess that's Kishi for ya.

But my ship tOUCHED LIPS and nothing hurts.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#48 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

i haven't felt this happy since 631 and the volume isn't even over yet sakura's got guts major guts to do that damn

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#49 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Haha i can't believe they actually locked lips. I don't care if its not romantic. Lol

Also guys, we have to realize that kushina was gonna die anyway. She and Minato were stabbed by the Kyuubi. Had they not have to sacrifice themselves for Naruto, they could have save her.

#50 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:09 AM

She literaly got Naruto heart in her hand and use lips to lips. Ok it's for medical reason but with all the flashback and all do I really need to tell you symbolically what that mean lol:P. Well Karin got development too and I love team hebi in this chapter (not hawk since Orochimaru with them now and Sasuke summon an snake) and now Madara look like god walking the heart.

Mangareader work fine for those who got a crash site. This was an awesome chapter for my birthday

I do half of an happy dance:P

#51 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Taka disposed of Spiral Zetsu so easily. Wth. How come we've never seen Karin use these powers before?? I guess that's Kishi for ya.

But my ship tOUCHED LIPS and nothing hurts.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#52 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

I just realized Sakura can form a chakra blade. Lol

Actually, not all that hard to believe, thought I remember a medical nin not named Kabuto was shown doing, thus I assumed everyone could

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#53 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Well, this chapter was far less exciting than I thought it would be. I simply can't see what happened with Naruto and Sakura as pairing related since she's performing a medical procedure and has her professional face on. Hopefully others won't take this moment out of context....

That being said, it was nice to see Karin and Sakura giving their all to save Sasuke and Naruto respectively. You go girls. :love:

#54 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:10 AM

Ok, phew. Good to see the fandom isn't exploding h- OH MY GOD 99 users reading this topic...

Well, at least the reaction is more sane than I was expecting so far. Honestly, this is arguably one of the trolliest things Kishimoto's done with pairings in the entire manga. The closest thing to kissing, yet it lacks all of the impact. It's just CPR. Medical treatment.

Also, Madara's sudden complete wardrobe change was.... odd, to say the very least.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 05 February 2014 - 06:10 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#55 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:10 AM

guys just calm down, it was CPR not a kiss. this is the same as her healing him last chapter except this time she has no chakra to spare.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#56 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:11 AM

Is finally sakura turn to save naruto. My heart almost burst when I read the last 2 pages.

Sakura's saved Naruto plenty of times, this is just the biggest moment on the biggest stage XD

#57 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:11 AM

So Madara is now going for Sasuke to grab his left eye. I wonder who will save him now.

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#58 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:12 AM

guys just calm down, it was CPR not a kiss. this is the same as her healing him last chapter except this time she has no chakra to spare.

dude...DO NOT spoiler this for us.  :hm:

let us JOY!!!

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#59 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Well, this chapter was far less exciting than I thought it would be. I simply can't see what happened with Naruto and Sakura as pairing related since she's performing a medical procedure and has her professional face on. Hopefully others won't take this moment out of context....

Come on Slexy, trying to keep the dream alive came from the heart lol ;D

#60 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Haha this is probably the most effort I've ever had to go through to read a chapter of Naruto, just waiting for each page to load if it loaded at all.

Outside of the obvious cause for celebration I loved how Karin had an absolutely massive jump in badassery and its such a far cry from where we left off last chapter where she was a crying mess, also shows the Chakra chains as an Uzumaki ability and not necessarily something tied to Kushina.

Also got our first hint at the new Tobi, I like the possessed Yamato idea I've seen around, but I'm more curious at who has approached Sasuke, because I can't think of many MIA characters who could be treated with mystery at their appearance. When the spoiler picture of Madara with the Sage's power showed up I wondered whether it was Madara or the Sage of the Six Paths himself and I'm still betting on him appearing at some point.

Sakura was amazing this chapter, she was the strong capable woman that we love, seriously Sakura calling it his stupid dream is such a Sakura thing to do. Though I fear if that translation is true it will be twisted to show that she doesn't care about him or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users