1001 replies to this topic

#41 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:33 PM

I'll admit that I was hoping for Karin to hold more of a grudge for Sasuke, but I can't help but laugh at this:

Has anyone ever seen Sasuke that comically scared before? He's probably thinking Karin might rape him at any moment. 111189.gif

Edited by redragon88, 10 April 2013 - 01:34 PM.

#42 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 10 2013, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the same, i knew some asspull would come and the worse is that Naruto will be saved by Sasuke, everyone will be saved by Sasuke, Sasuke will win the war basically.

The manga should be renamed Sasuke. sleep.gif

#43 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (Crimson @ Apr 10 2013, 06:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps that is what the final conflict between Sasuke and Naruto will turn into? dry.gif

I had the same thought: a fight for leadership status based between two different sets of ideals and principles, but with both sides holding similar goals of bringing stability to the Shinobi world.
Worst part is how this might actually be feasible, given such parallels as Danzo vs Hiruzen. Sigh...

Star Crossed Lovers

#44 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

The kicker is Sasuke has this big revelation in the Uzumaki temple. Even in Naruto's ancestral home, everything must revolve around Sasuke.
\

#45 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Apr 10 2013, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had the same thought: a fight for leadership status based between two different sets of ideals and principles, but with both sides holding similar goals of bringing stability to the Shinobi world.
Worst part is how this might actually be feasible, given such parallels as Danzo vs Hiruzen. Sigh...

Different sets of ideals?
Sasuke resolution is the same of itachi, there's no difference, i belive there will be a spar match probably.
But still about Sakura if things go out on this way so then forget about Sakura helping Naruto or her getting a power-up Kishi is going to prove that he give up on her character and can label her as the worst shounen heroine ever for basically get downgraded to a pairing fodder.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#46 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Apr 10 2013, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, if Sasuke turns into the hero and Naruto becomes the villain... That would be really interesting to see.

I'm looking at all you fanfic writers.

kill sakura and let madara brainwash him kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#47 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Well Sasuke is moving towards his good side and there are many people displeased despite this being a big chapter, but remember he is still going to fight Naruto.

Yeah I agree its moving too fast, least the 4 hokages, Suigetsu, and Jugo are still acting how they should.

Anyways, Sasuke could only be doing this because of Itachi, remember he still has no reason to just go loving Sakura, Kishi can asspull but it would just break the story, a simple apology to Karin is not going to nessessarily fill him with love he should not end up with, remember Sasuke never had any impact from Sakura.

Karin, well its kinda sad she just turned right back to Sasuke after a simple apology, well she still was acting obessed with him in chapter 574, so she really did not change all that much.

Orochimaru was one we had no idea what would become of him, now is he trying something else?

Also, for those who like NS here:

Remember, we still need to see where Naruto and Sakura go forward when it comes back to them. This was Sasuke's development, it seems like its hard to believe with Hashirama's merits vs Naruto's attempted efforts but there is a difference, Sasuke is doing this cause of Itachi not Naruto, when it comes to Naruto that will be the deciding point. He didn't say he would come back to the leaf, its for now, a matter of the common enemy with Madara. Don't be concerned for NaruSaku, we still have no idea what will happen from this point forward, will we return to the battlefield? Get some break in the action with the wounded kages? Shift to whereever Sakura and Sai went? We have no idea, but going forward there are still a few assured things to come. Naruto and Sakura will have interaction again espcially when it comes down to the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke. Remember we still have no idea where Sakura will go forward, she can hopefully get over Sasuke or mature as we hope or Kishi can just leave her loving Sasuke and this ruins her development and she held out for him merely because she hoped. There are still other story elements to come. Even with these events, its not like these have a direct effect on the possiblity of NaruSaku, Karin is the craziest out of those who followed Sasuke, hopefully things don't remain the same with Sakura after the 5 kage summit events, we still need to see where her feelings are, heck we even need to see where Naruto's are. Remember as a character Sakura has had much more development and interaction with Naruto and she has had effects on him too, kishi could undermine this all if he wanted but that would be bad. Until we see otherwise there is still potential for NS to come, we still don't have our answers from chapter 540 and the 615 panel, there is a lot that can happen. So just be ready, we don't know what lies ahead but we still know that there are things which serve as foreshadowing when it comes to Sakura.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#48 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Apr 10 2013, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll admit that I was hoping for Karin to hold more of a grudge for Sasuke, but I can't help but laugh at this:

Has anyone ever seen Sasuke that comically scared before? He's probably thinking Karin might rape him at any moment. 111189.gif

Actually, that panel (while very OOC and awful) was worth praise for the comedy in it. Really, aside the awful plot movement in this chapter, the only thing worth praise was the comedy. I liked how Suigetsu said, "Let's see... 4 strongest zombies, 3 monsters and one idiot. Yup, I'm gonna get killed." laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Apr 10 2013, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The kicker is Sasuke has this big revelation in the Uzumaki temple. Even in Naruto's ancestral home, everything must revolve around Sasuke.

Actually, it's the Naka temple of the Uchihas.

Edited by Codus N, 10 April 2013 - 01:40 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#49 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:40 PM

I think we should stop expecting anything ... tongue.gif
"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#50 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 10 2013, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke resolution is the same of itachi, there's no difference, i belive there will be a spar match probably.
But still about Sakura if things go out on this way so then forget about Sakura helping Naruto or her getting a power-up Kishi is going to prove that he give up on her character and can label her as the worst shounen heroine ever for basically get downgraded to a pairing fodder.

I forget how OOC Sasuke has become just now...
And I swear, if their final fight gets downgraded even further to a mere sparring match...

Star Crossed Lovers

#51 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ Apr 11 2013, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kill sakura and let madara brainwash him kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

It worked for Obito!
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#52 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

I just hope that even if Sasuke is on the good side now, his phsycotic personality will remain the same. I want Sasuke to be not good nor evil, but twisted and mysterious in his own way. I don't want him to be on anybody's side, only his own.

Edited by sushi., 10 April 2013 - 01:50 PM.

ナルサク

#53 Guest_Crimson_*

Guest_Crimson_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 10 2013, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

fu.png

#54 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Apr 10 2013, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, that panel (while very OOC and awful) was worth praise for the comedy in it. Really, aside the awful plot movement in this chapter, the only thing worth praise was the comedy. I liked how Suigetsu said, "Let's see... 4 strongest zombies, 3 monsters and one idiot. Yup, I'm gonna get killed." laugh.gif

Actually, it's the Naka temple of the Uchihas.

well suigetsu come from the same clan with trollkage.

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Apr 10 2013, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It worked for Obito!

will work for naruto too

#55 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

I liked the chapter. I think kishi has a plan to resolve evertything and i see no problem at all. Maybe sasukes redemption was a bit rushed, but i think there will be more to it.

Ps:
Again like in nearly every chapter, we see people loosing faith and going crazy laugh.gif . Awesome-

Edited by PhenixElite, 10 April 2013 - 01:47 PM.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#56 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (Crimson @ Apr 10 2013, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fu.png

Kishiitmoto

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 10 April 2013 - 01:46 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#57 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (rikakim94 @ Apr 11 2013, 02:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with you atheck

you know the only thing thats ok naruto about these days is the artwork. sleep.gif i did not expect kishi to change sasuke this easily more so its betraying everything naruto is going threw to get sasuke back to the good side. kishi loves to do suspense only to lead up to major disapointment. facepalm.png dry.gif

As for Karin......just wow. Did they really had to make a comedic joke out of it?

The funny thing is, I hated Sasuke's face in this chapter. I almost want to ask if Kishimoto was the one who drew his face in this chapter.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#58 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

I wouldn`t be worried --Click here to view--

Well personaly... I liked the chapter. Sasuke is "redemeed". But here`s what were forgeting. First he said he was not going to let it go to waist. Doesn`t mean he is reedemed just yet. Furthermore. Right there is Orochimaru the Snake. This is the man that a plan, behind a plan, behind a plan. His agendas have agendas. He is not going to change. And I can` wait to see what hes up to. Maybe the fight will be Ororchimaru vs Sasuke. Before the war is over maybe he will turn bad again seeing how far Naruto has gotten. But if I`m wrong and dear god I hope Im not... Then we are in trouble.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#59 Sakura_Blossom

Sakura_Blossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

All I can say now is that I really hope that the war back where you left off. I can not express in words how I am upset with all the attention on Sasuke nor the attitude of Karin, I hope that there is something behind it. God was really why I was expecting? bash.gif

Edited by Sakura_Blossom, 10 April 2013 - 01:49 PM.

#60 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:49 PM

Even the epic Kages scene failed to diminish my dissatisfaction with this chapter. I knew that Sasuke would help Naruto in this battle against Madara in some way, but I really didn't expect that he would be fully redeemed so easily, then all the Naruto's efforts throughout the manga have been in vain?! I really hope that Kishi has something in mind with this .. because seriously .. This whole thing is getting ridiculous!

Also, I'm disappointed with Karin, after all that drama in the Summit arc, I didn't expected that she would forgive him so easily, It doesn't seem something that Karin would do! being a Sk shipper, I expected something more deeper and less funny! but ok....

If Sasuke was truly redeemed so easily then anything is possible .. NaruHina, SasuSaku, even NaruIno!

If Kishi made ​​Sasuke being redeemed by someone else, even after all Naruto's efforts to save him, what prevents him from making Naruto end up with another person even after all the NS development?!

'sigh' I'll wait for the next chapters to see what happens before completing my opnion ... Kishi might have something in mind .. I hope ...

Edited by Tsubaki, 10 April 2013 - 01:50 PM.

Sig by karudoll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users