#41 swagosaurus

swagosaurus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Jan 23 2013, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have every reason to feel threatened by Hinata's surge in presence. Even though Sakura is the "heroine", Hinata is acting more like it. Hinata is completely outshining Sakura right now. Hinata already had a monumental focused previous chapters ago that should have already been ingrained in our heads by now, and now she is continuing on gaining brief moments. That is one of my main problems with the manga right now:

Even though Sakura is the heroine, Hinata is acting like it while making Sakura appear to be a ghost during this crucial moment in the manga.

I have to agree. This is actually getting ridiculous; she's not even appearing or talking.

Kishi better have something FANTASTIC for Sakura.

And if she somehow meets up with Sasuke, I'm done with this manga.

I'm Swag. I'm a seventeen year old Canadian that hates everything.

#42 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:37 AM

While I do understand the lesson from 615, though never got down by it, and the fact Sakura is always been declared as the heroine, it makes you wonder where is Kishi going to do with her? Since Kishi already said it, what is Kishi going to do? It really makes me wonder. Lee got the shining moment in this chapter, so I guess I called it right. That said who's next and what's next since they're there. It really makes you curious. While I am patient, I must admit, I am starting to lose it. Not because of Hinata, but what to expect? We all know that Sakura got the last saying. It's just that what is Kishi planning to do? Boy, I wish I can see the future right about now.

#43 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (swagosaurus @ Jan 23 2013, 06:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to agree. This is actually getting ridiculous; she's not even appearing or talking.

No... don't lose hope. I certain somethings planned, it's gotta be... unless Kishi is finally succumbing to NaruHina death threats tongue.gif

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Jan 23 2013, 06:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While I do understand the lesson from 615, though never got down by it, and the fact Sakura is always been declared as the heroine, it makes you wonder where is Kishi going to do with her? Since Kishi already said it, what is Kishi going to do? It really makes me wonder. Lee got the shining moment in this chapter, so I guess I called it right. That said who's next and what's next since they're there. It really makes you curious. While I am patient, I must admit, I am starting to lose it. Not because of Hinata, but what to expect? We all know that Sakura got the last saying. It's just that what is Kishi planning to do? Boy, I wish I can see the future right about now.

I assume Sai would be next given how he was talking to Lee... which then leads to Sakura, but who knows if Kishi is gonna follow a path like that :/

Edited by MangaReader, 23 January 2013 - 05:40 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#44 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (swagosaurus @ Jan 22 2013, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If that happens, I will lose my kitten. And, yes, be done with this manga.

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jan 22 2013, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kishi can't forget sakura....he had a whole movie about her and naruto!!!!

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE...

.......i call genjutsu.......whether it be in the manga....or on kishi.

Lmao! xD I second that.

Edited by mydearbeloved, 23 January 2013 - 05:42 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#45 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

It's not about overreacting or anything else it's about the writing, now Hinata can heal ? How did she even know Naruto was hurt ? Everyone and their grandmothers get to do something but Sakura doesn't even appear. You're telling me she will appear later and so ? does that absolve all the illogical and forced things we have to cope with in the meantime, this is bad writing no other way around.

#46 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE...

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#47 Candleguy

Candleguy

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

I'd be more worried if Sakura was moving along with the fodders just for the ride

She hasn't shown up on panel for anything besides a closeup during Hinata's speech. You might wonder why?

Well it's either

1) She's written out of the story but somehow showing up in official art as a heroine

2) Kishi in his unfortunately bad writing style is saving her for something else down the road.

So pick one

#48 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

What I meant by 615 is people generally going crazy, not necessarily the content of the chapter.

I do think Sakura will be getting a big role. If her role is what I think it is, meaning taking down Juubi with her punch of kick, I think that's just as important as helping push the hero's shoulder back in place.

I do want Sakura to be her own person and have her own accomplishments. We already know Hinata is only focused on Naruto's wellbeing, Sakura on the other hand is focused on helping Naruto defeat the enemy. So again, if her role is to help him take down Juubi/Obito/Madara, then I don't mind her not being next to Naruto.

I don't like that Hinata is filling Sakura's supportive role, but maybe that's the point. Sakura has already advanced past being supportive of Naruto. She's on Naruto's level now, doing what's he's doing. (Ok, not passing around chakra and the whole shebang, but I hope you know what I mean XD)

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#49 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

QUOTE (swagosaurus @ Jan 22 2013, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone mentioned that during the last chapter and i laughed it off, but now... it seems more believable... kitten im even starting to think random stuff like everyone being trapped in a genjtsu except sakura just because she isnt there, kishi is kittening with my mind man, KISHI Y U DO THIS!?

#50 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jan 23 2013, 05:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE...

NaruHina fans are holding him at gun point... that's the only possible explanation. This has bad fanfiction vibes all over it

Edited by MangaReader, 23 January 2013 - 05:42 AM.

#51 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (Awes9 @ Jan 23 2013, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone gets to shine even no names but no Sakura to be seen, worse Hinata takes Sakura's role and with jyuken no less talk about forced, Kishi is pushing it too far I don't care if he's saving Sakura for later I can't stand this anymore. I'm not going to wait for Kishi to be a decent writer I'm done enough with that.

Agreed. I'm just about tired of hearing excuse after excuse for Kishi's blatant negligence of Sakura during these crucial moments, while making Hinata shine. It's quite annoying.

QUOTE (swagosaurus @ Jan 23 2013, 06:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd be right along with you!

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#52 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE (fireandice @ Jan 23 2013, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She just popped his dislocated shoulder back into his joint. Just a quick tap with Kyuubi-enhanced Jyuuken. Kishi COULD have Hinata holding his arm with both hands, in close proximity, a "Naruto-kunnn" and Naruto's "thanks, Hinata ur an angel!"...but he DIDN'T. It was just a quick tap, not given extra drama or focus.

Now if Hinata started knowing how to do the mystical palm technique suddenly then I would call BS.

I mean how panels were there of her? Like two? How many of Lee? And we also saw Shikamaru too doing stuff. It's not like she got to heroically jump in front of Naruto again.

It isn't the fact that she's appeared in one panel that's bothering anyone. It's the fact that she's heal Naruto (used her Juuken no less), which some people predicted the medic team would do.

QUOTE (Konan-sama @ Jan 23 2013, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? I didn't see her actually healing his shoulder. It looked more like her poppng it back into place. I geuss that would be considered healing then, right? On the page (14) you'll see that she says "Juuken!" In my opinion, I wouldn't fret about it.... She just so happened to be there and helped him to continue fighting. What's so bad about that? I see that as a normal reaction... A friend is hurt and you help them.

The reaction wasn't exactly abnormal, but out of all the rookies that haven't gotten the spotlight, why use Hinata again?

Edited by Nefertieh, 23 January 2013 - 05:46 AM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#53 fireandice

fireandice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Jan 23 2013, 05:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have every reason to feel threatened by Hinata's surge in presence. Even though Sakura is the "heroine", Hinata is acting more like it. Hinata is completely outshining Sakura right now. Hinata already had a monumental focused previous chapters ago that should have already been ingrained in our heads by now, and now she is continuing on gaining brief moments. That is one of my main problems with the manga right now:

Even though Sakura is the heroine, Hinata is acting like it while making Sakura appear to be a ghost during this crucial moment in the manga.

So is Shikamaru. Shikamaru is getting significant moments too.

I know, I'm annoyed. I wish Hinata's tunnel-vision on Naruto was shown more to be also flawed, not a purely positive sense of strength. But still, her moment in this chapter was quite tiny, and just part of everybody supporting Naruto. I know we feel annoyed even by that because we think she's getting disproportionate focus that she doesn't even really deserve as a side character.

But, if Hinata got to pop Naruto's shoulder back in AND Sakura was shown in the background, given no significant action or dialogue, it would be obvious Kishi is sidelining her. But that's not the case. The case is that she, Sai AND Killerbee are conspicuously missing! (Unless I missed KB, I'll be glad if someone points him out tongue.gif)

What I'm saying is to treat the fact that Sakura is shown VERY obviously missing when she was just right next to Kakashi, and Kakashi not mentioning anything about it as a positive sign that this is not just a case of Kishi 'forgetting' her. Kishi not wanting to give her a role- he could have just thrown her into the BG and not said anything. But to consistently show her reactions and have her disappear from Kakashi's side in two chapters? Too fishy too be a "oh I can't be bothered to develop her". He could have just put her far away from the front lines.

Plus about Hinata and Naruto.

1) Hinata was right there with Neji when Naruto mentioned his dislocated shoulder.
2) It was PUTTING a dislocated shoulder back in a joint. Not advanced medical ninjutsu that you need very good chakra control for.

Let's not feel so worried about Hinata when she wasn't even the focus of the chapter, please. sad.gif

Edited by fireandice, 23 January 2013 - 05:48 AM.

#54 Candleguy

Candleguy

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

QUOTE (swagosaurus @ Jan 23 2013, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the only thing I'm worried about

That she's being saved specifically for a Sasuke arc

Ugh

#55 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

QUOTE (Konan-sama @ Jan 22 2013, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? I didn't see her actually healing his shoulder. It looked more like her poppng it back into place. I geuss that would be considered healing then, right? On the page (14) you'll see that she says "Juuken!" In my opinion, I wouldn't fret about it.... She just so happened to be there and helped him to continue fighting. What's so bad about that? I see that as a normal reaction... A friend is hurt and you help them.

Yeah she was just popping it back in place

#56 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

I'm just dying inside not because of Hinata's appearance, but because now we get another week of hearing how Hinata is so much better for Naruto then Sakura ^^;

#57 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ Jan 23 2013, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK I know this is most likely not the case... but what if the reason we don't see sakura is that everyone else is captured in a genjutsu and we know that sakura is supposed to be skilled in genjustu so waht if she is actually the only one not trapped in it, and the reason the others are doing so well is because in the genjutsu they are seeing what they want to see. I know this can't be true but still... what if...

It can't be because bee once stated the jinchurikis who control their bijuus can get free of genjustsu so bee would already have been free of it and their are so many more better shinobis than sakura out on that field which will sense the genjutsu.
The only possibilities I can come up with is that
1. she some how got to know position of sasuke and silently slipped away
2. tsunade send her summoning(that slug) to bring sakura to her.

I hope it is the second one if any of above has to be true .

And what is wrong with kishi giving roles of sakura to hinata. Has he surely and 100% made his mind for an NH ending??

Overall I loved the chapter except for the moment where hinata healed Naruto.
When the Hand appeared I was like wow, than god sakura will have a little word with naruto on the way , but gosh let alone the words or chat between them the hand was also not of sakura!

WTF HINATA IS DOING EVERYWHERE NEAR NARUTO EACH TIME!!!

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#58 swagosaurus

swagosaurus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Jan 23 2013, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm just dying inside not because of Hinata's appearance, but because now we get another week of hearing how Hinata is so much better for Naruto then Sakura ^^;

*quits the internet for a week*

I'm Swag. I'm a seventeen year old Canadian that hates everything.

#59 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

Okay. I just gotta say this.

Why does everyone think she's going for Sasuke or is going to show up where Sasuke is? Sasuke is in the Konoha area. From what I can tell, it's MILES away from where they are.
There is no build up to Sakura even THINKING about going to hunt Sasuke. She doesn't know where he is. There is no reason for her to go see Sasuke.
They're in the middle of a war! Sakura is not going to abandon everyone and her job. Plus, she's already given her trust to Naruto to take care of Sasuke. She wasn't going to take matters into her own hands concerning Sasuke anymore.

Why worry about it?
NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#60 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Jan 22 2013, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It can't be because bee once stated the jinchurikis who control their bijuus can get free of genjustsu so bee would already have been free of it and their are so many more better shinobis than sakura out on that field which will sense the genjutsu.
The only possibilities I can come up with is that
1. she some how got to know position of sasuke and silently slipped away
2. tsunade send her summoning(that slug) to bring sakura to her.

I hope it is the second one if any of above has to be true .

And what is wrong with kishi giving roles of sakura to hinata. Has he surely and 100% made his mind for an NH ending??

Overall I loved the chapter except for the moment where hinata healed Naruto.
When the Hand appeared I was like wow, than god sakura will have a little word with naruto on the way , but gosh let alone the words or chat between them the hand was also not of sakura!

WTF HINATA IS DOING EVERYWHERE NEAR NARUTO EACH TIME!!!

I guess I hope that happens, I sear if number 1 happens though then kishi is the worst writer in the history of writing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users