MakeMoneyEatRice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Dec 27 2012, 05:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is the picture... --Click here to view--
on page 4, at the bottom middle. It's weird. It looks like a flashback/memory, but it seems really out of place. It almost looks like Sasuke and Rin?

It's Obito and Rin
Do mind me being here...

#42 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 27 2012, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will always like NS better than NH but I'm going to be honest, NH>NS right now. I can't tell the future, so I don't know if we're going to get any NaruSaku development but in the here and now, NH seems to be the end game. I'll just have to deal with it. The only thing I regret is that I won't be able to troll all those sh*tty NH fans. VJ....I wanted to get him back so badly. xD

Why troll them? This is fiction, like your pairing, let them like theirs.
\

#43 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:37 AM

Awwwww 100 chapters left and the canon pairing is already done? lol, no, just no

Did you guys seriously think, that after Hinata's little speech about holding hands with Naruto, it wasn't going to happen?

This just proves that this is around the ending of Hinata's development

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#44 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 26 2012, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will always like NS better than NH but I'm going to be honest, NH>NS right now. I can't tell the future, so I don't know if we're going to get any NaruSaku development but in the here and now, NH seems to be the end game. I'll just have to deal with it. The only thing I regret is that I won't be able to troll all those sh*tty NH fans. VJ....I wanted to get him back so badly. xD

I know how you feel...

#45 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Dec 27 2012, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why troll them? This is fiction, like your pairing, let them like theirs.

I said the sh*tty ones. I wouldn't troll the good ones. VJ is a prime example of a sh*tty NH fan who I wanted to get back at for being such an assturd NH fan.

#46 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:40 AM

I think we all need to circle the wagons because this is gonna be rough!
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#47 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Dec 27 2012, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awwwww 100 chapters left and the canon pairing is already done? lol, no, just no

Did you guys seriously think, that after Hinata's little speech about holding hands with Naruto, it wasn't going to happen?

This just proves that this is around the ending of Hinata's development

But it would be extremely odd if Hinata does nothing after all this. I do expect her to have more screentime, although I'm not sure what will happen in the next arc.

I wonder if Sakura could see all of this?

50 guests viewing this thread right now...

Edited by Nefertieh, 27 December 2012 - 05:43 AM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#48 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:44 AM

NaruSaku prayer circle. grouphug.gif

#49 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Dec 26 2012, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speaking of Sakura, I wonder what her reaction to all of this will be. That is also an indicator on whether or not NH will be official. She wasn't too pleased with the idea of H ---> N when she first realized it back in the Pain arc. This is the spark everybody needed.

Edited by kidNinja, 27 December 2012 - 05:44 AM.

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#50 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:45 AM

We'll it wasn't as bad as I thought even though some ppl are jumping ship as the swarm of HN fans flood the forums. Personally I think this is Kishi's way of ending Hinata's infatuation with Naruto. What with her speech and all. I may not like Hinata at all as a character but even I had to admit that she did some good in this chapter finally she grew some balls and did something useful. All she's ever done is coward behind Naruto. This time she had to step up to the plate and snap him back into reality.

I know that a good amount of us aren't too happy about Hinata being the one next to Naruto at such a climatic event, however dont forget that the only why Hinata is by Naruto is because the Hyuga's were ordered too do so, they were placed there to protect him. Sakura's job is to be healing everyone so of course she isnt near Naruto. I think this chapter would have had more of an impact shipping wise if Hinata had ran to Naruto on her own accord. All that's happening is that Naruto needs her to continue protecting him as he makes his attack, nothing more. So let Hinata have her moment in the spot light because as always she disappearers after a big event.

Edited by Konohakitten, 27 December 2012 - 05:48 AM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#51 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

I'm sorry, guys, but this chapter just left a bitter taste in my mouth and a bitter feeling in my heart... I friggin' hate Kishimoto right now. I mean it. I love the chapter, but I HATE how he's throwing away so much developement it feels like! And I know it's a war and all!!! I JUST WANT TO BE RIGHT ABOUT NARUSAKU, DAMMIT!!! I DON'T WANT NARUHINA 'CAUSE IT'D BE TOO GODDAMN MUCH LIKE SORATO IN DIGIMON ADVENTURE 02 AND THAT PISSES ME OFF STILL TO THIS DAY BECAUSE OF HOW IT MADE NO SENSE AT ALL!!

*pops a glycerin pill* Sorry... I just am upset since it feels like another pairing I wanted is not gonna happen even if it has more developement than others. sad.gif

#52 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Dec 27 2012, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But it would be extremely odd if Hinata does nothing after all this. I do expect her to have more screentime, although I'm not sure what will happen in the next arc.

50 guests viewing this thread right now...

hinata have more screentime, (look back at sakura) ookay...yes she can

#53 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

We need tsundere sakura to take action and knock more sense into naruto when he gets knocked down again

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#54 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

I'm not giving in because I realize how much of a troll Kishi can be at times but also I do have faith in his ability to understand the immense amount of development NS has had.

The future could bring anything and I'm waiting for that presently.

#55 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

Me: NARUSAKU SHIPPERS! Prepare for glory!

NH fan friend: Glory? Have you gone mad? There is no glory to be had now! Only retreat, or surrender or death!

Me: Well, that's an easy choice for us, NaruHina fan! NS fans never retreat! NS fans never surrender! Go spread the word. Let every Naruto fan assembled know the truth of this. Let each among them search his own soul. And while you're at it, search your own.

Children, gather round! No retreat, no surrender; that is NS law. And by NS law we will stand and fight... and die. A new age has begun. An age of freedom, and all will know, that thousands of NS fans gave their last breath to defend it!

Go tell the anime fans, passerby, that here by NS law, we lie.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 December 2012 - 05:49 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#56 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:48 AM

I don't care if NH is canon but Kishi off panelling Naruto's feelings to force NH is bad, it goes completely against Naruto's whole persona. I'm glad I don't care that much about this manga anymore otherwise I would be very disapointed, tryng to ask for some consistency from Kishi is too much.

#57 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

INB4 STUDIO PERRIOT ADDS KISS SCENE

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#58 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Couple other things I noticed:

- poor Sakura's expression. She looks painfully wide-eyed. Stunned. She's definitely responding to seeing their interaction.

- And the last pic with Naruto transferring his chakra to Hinata. Looks like something cooked up on DA or fanfic, with Hinata's hair shooting up from the power of Naruto's chakra.

- Hinata is still a gushing fangirl. They're in a war and she's thinking about his hand and how she feels safe? And what is she going to do standing next to Naruto in the end? Hold his hand and fight? She's a terrible liability!

- Also, Naruto's saying to the Kyuubi that "I don't want to abandon my friends or the bonds I've made." Could certainly be a reference to NS in the midst of all this. To mention the bonds as something separate from his friends. I could only think of those early comments about precious people and establishing those bonds. So maybe that's a bright spot!?

#59 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 26 2012, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha...haha....hahahahahahah hAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...hahahahh hehehheheheh

*takes deep breath*

Honestly, I have no defense against this. I admit. It really does look like NH is canon...except...something doesn't feel right. Something...okay, look we have had many moments in this manga where Naruto has been hit on by not only Hinata, but Sakura. Both moments have lead to nothing. Sakura hugged Naruto and Hinata is now holding Naruto's hand and by his side.

Hinata is getting exactly what she said she would get. She is holding his hand and by his side, but the REAL question is does she have his heart? People have asked Kishi to give Hinata these moments and he has done so, but on the other hand he has still not given what the fans want.

The NaruHina fans wanted Hinata to confess her love and blah blah blah and Kishi has LITERALLY gave them this, but he has not made NaruHina canon just yet. Naruto has not confessed back to Hinata, but he has said he still loves Sakura to Sai.

This whole scene just screams misdirection. I don't know. Something seems wrong about it. Something...I don't know.

I will say this is a NaruHina moment.

I will say this, Naruto has been overly generous to Hinata. He gives her credit for things that did not happen and things that many others have done on more than one occasion. Why does it feel like Naruto is becoming a robot? He doesn't feel like a character anymore who acknowledges the world around him, but rather just does what the situation commands him to do.

While that is not completely implausible, and seems to make sense with context of the series, it still seems far-fetch and saying something like that makes us seem desperate. I understand that something may seem like misdirection, but it isn't really proof. The only thing we got is that Hinata got her moment, and got to hold Naruto's hand.

Oh, and we also got in the previous chapters a lot of Narusaku moments, like the bench scene, the whole four-tail thing, the summit arc, etc.... Not only that, but don't forget about the Road to Ninja movie, and the NS comments they posted on the website. Why I'm bringing this up, well it is because these moments still happen. It's because of these moments that is the reason why we think Narusaku will become canon, but now these recent Hinata moments have been really screwing us over. Naruhina seem more likely at the moment, I will accept it if it does happen.

Though I just want to say that if Sasusaku happens, then kitten Kishi.*

*Joking................or am I?

#60 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:49 AM

Now I just hope that SasuSaku isn't going to be canon, because if NH really confirms to be canon, this will mean that Sakura isn't good enough to end up with the main character and if she ends up with Sasuke (aka the guy who tried to kill her several times and not even care about her) is literally the rock bottom for her character.

Sig by karudoll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users