Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:27 PM

Chapter is out !

http://mangastream.c...ruto/42696575/1

It seems Sakura is still doubting if she is still in love with Sasuke since the overprounouncation on You're on the 1st page or why she even likes him at all...
Plus the sad face she is making ain't good either. Probably this whole war will be an turning point for Sakura and make everything clear for her.
Shikaku will probably use the Snail summon from Tsunade to search the clones.
Loved bee at the end though tongue.gif
Can't wait for next week Raikage vs Naruto will be win!

Edited by Davidos, 25 May 2011 - 05:35 PM.

#2 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

Really Sakura? Come on. dry.gif
To mods: How do I put spoiler tags?

MOD EDIT: Use them like this:
CODE
[spoiler="spoiler title"]
This is a spoiler!
[/spoiler]

~Smiter

#3 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

Going to say something about the panel before I continue reading:

The "so-called" ruined moment for us --Click here to view--
After listening to the foddlernin comments, looking at Sakura's grim face on the panel basically saying "Great guy?... I doubt it."

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#4 Outou

Outou

when I'm really just a reclusive wanker

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:adventures, animals, anime, art, bleach, books, clamp, creating, daydreaming, dorks, dreams, fanfiction, friends, ghibli, history, internet, jpop, jrock, literature, love, magic, manga, math, merlin, movies, music, mythology, naruto, philosophy, poetry, procrastination, psychology, reading, science, seiyuu, video games, ♪。。。

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ May 26 2011, 03:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The "so-called" ruined moment for us --Click here to view--
After listening to the foddlernin comments, looking at Sakura's grim face on the panel basically saying "Great guy?... I doubt it."

yes! you're right... i can see this too. a_plotting.gif

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:43 PM

dfammer@

You over reacted for nothing. sweatdrop.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:44 PM

I don't doubt NaruSaku. Not for a second. =) Overall good chappy. Looking forward to the next one. LOL "Tonton's a pig..." kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
OTP and my Bby

#7 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

Not as bad as everyone in the spoilers thread made it out to be. In fact I think it's a nail through SS more than anything. Though the little NH was of course to be expected so eh....

I mean this ninja who she probably might not see again was saying that he got replaced by a great ninja, which all know Sasuke is not. Hence Sakura's face. She knows it, and she knows it's wrong. All we have to do is wait for another catalyst like this.

Edited by TheOmegaMan, 25 May 2011 - 05:47 PM.

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#8 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:50 PM

Interesting translation on that first page --Click here to view--
LoverNin says, "He must be a really great guy if you're in love with him."

As others pointed out in the spoiler thread, Sakura's reaction could be interpreted in two ways:
1) She thought of Sasuke because she is in love with him now. down.gif
2) She thought of Sasuke because he was someone she loved when she was younger, who turned out to be a not-great guy.
So her sad face is not for any lingering feelings now, but a reminder that her judgement was not always sound. a_thumbs.gif

In that upper left panel, the word "you're" seems to be emphasized. Is this accurate? Translator's opinion? Accidental ink smudge?

Edited by RedDelicious, 25 May 2011 - 05:52 PM.

#9 kabu-chan

kabu-chan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:50 PM

well...

*sigh*

first we have sakura thinking of sasuke right after she admits that she likes someone else. yeah, the "great? not so much" theory could be true, but then again it still goes back to confirm her... "love" for sasuke.

then we have that totally random and unnecessary semi-naruhina moment... what irks me about the little naruhina moments that exist is how random, out of the blue, and irrelevant they are... but eh...

while sakura may not have improved in the mental or physcological department, seeing as how it's very likely that she's still in love with the same dude who abandoned her, plans on killing her best friend and teammate, and tried to kill her, she at least has a little badass moment after hundreds of chapters of... not-so-badass moments, let's say.

i don't like kishi right now, lol.

oh, and, killer bee's rapping/humor got old. really fast. just... stop trying, kishi, lol.

Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success.

#10 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:51 PM

Itachi seems to be very concerned about these such powers of illusion that he can use together with Nagato, and again, there's the moon. Every time he speaks about that, appears an image of the moon. Neji was just a Zetsu, but I believe we're about to see some kind of super power involving the moon hypnotized everyone. A lunar mega genjutsu.

And maybe this is a great time to Sakura shine. Finally using her talents to genjutsus. It's wait and see.

Edited by Manara, 25 May 2011 - 05:53 PM.

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog
My Twitter: @themanara

#11 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 25 2011, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dfammer@

You over reacted for nothing. sweatdrop.gif

I hope so but Sakura didn't think of Naruto's face,well we'll see.

#12 kabu-chan

kabu-chan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:01 PM

40 users reading this topic and only 11 posts?

speak up, eh!
Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success.

#13 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (dfammer @ May 25 2011, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope so but Sakura didn't think of Naruto's face,well we'll see.

I think her thinking of Naruto's face would have been too...obvious or quick to say the least. Don't know who else will agree with me, but if I were Kishi, I'd probably keep trolling for as long as possible tongue.gif

Edited by Chew, 25 May 2011 - 06:32 PM.

OTP and my Bby

#14 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:02 PM

Why Kiba speaks with a winsome face, that Neji is not going to "impress" anyone. Who Neji want to impress?

NejiHina? or i'm going crazy.

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog
My Twitter: @themanara

#15 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:04 PM

well lets see --Click here to view--
hmmm good chapter now sakura is looking down at the statement of Sasuke being a great guy, obviously she knows hes not. It shows how she knows hes going further and further into darkness. Actually if you remember when Sasuke was actually accuse of trying to kill Bee she was defiant about it, but now it shows she knows how "not great" Sasuke is. It is actually a growth chapter for Sakura and I can safely say I worried for nothing lol.

He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#16 Outou

Outou

when I'm really just a reclusive wanker

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:adventures, animals, anime, art, bleach, books, clamp, creating, daydreaming, dorks, dreams, fanfiction, friends, ghibli, history, internet, jpop, jrock, literature, love, magic, manga, math, merlin, movies, music, mythology, naruto, philosophy, poetry, procrastination, psychology, reading, science, seiyuu, video games, ♪。。。

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

Okay... so the ninja-in-love-with-Sakura was actually in love with her! d'awww... sweet. I feel bad for him.
next... Kishi kept his promise that Sakura will act more like a heroine now: you saw that epic punch, didn't you? + loved the flashback where she was reading Yamato's reports?. And she was the one who helped the HQ to figure out the secret about shinobi's killing each other.
(Pissing ninjas page is made of win! I lol-ed so hard!).
Shikaku is smexy when he thinks hard 'bout something.

#17 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ May 25 2011, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmm good chapter now sakura is looking down at the statement of Sasuke being a great guy, obviously she knows hes not. It shows how she knows hes going further and further into darkness. Actually if you remember when Sasuke was actually accuse of trying to kill Bee she was defiant about it, but now it shows she knows how "not great" Sasuke is. It is actually a growth chapter for Sakura and I can safely say I worried for nothing lol.

and he was never a great guy to her either when he was good.

#18 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ May 25 2011, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and he was never a great guy to her either when he was good.

yeah true but.. --Click here to view--
That is correct, however, she was love sick, and when you are lovesick you can easily dismiss someones faults and give them credit where its not i.e hes cruel to her= he just shy etc. etc. Thankfully Sakura is finally growing up.

He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#19 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:09 PM

I'm not worried about this chapter. Seriously. Naru/Saku or any ship is not going to be decided until the VERY END. It is Naruto's reward. Just like their not going to pop up and make him Hokage in the middle of the battle. These are set up as the things he has to strive to and succeed in surpassing the previous generation to attain. None of these will be won until the main conflict is resolved.

However, Kishimoto has rounded the bases with this chapter: Sakura, Hinata, pissing and big boobs. Classy.

First off, Sakura's inner thoughts could be taken so many different ways. And it's intentionally portrayed that way. Since I'm firmly in the camp of NaruSaku, I could easily see her thoughts as a reflection of her low self-esteem, poor choices in the past. No different from Naruto thinking he wasn't good enough for Sakura's love because he couldn't keep his promise, Sakura could be feeling like she's not good enough for Naruto's love because of her terrible choices in the past. One way to look at it is this guy thinks she's really something special, but she reflects that if he knew the real Sakura maybe he wouldn't think that way.

Anyway, I think judging from the scene, it's a safe bet that Naruto and Sakura have not resolved their love issues yet. Hooray! I'm hoping for a real-time scene of that, not them resolving it in a flashback and finding out the readers have been duped for 100 chapters.

Hinata.... At least we know for sure that Zetsu has not sucked down her chakra. Still the same ol' Hinata.

And who are the chump shinobi who get whacked while taking a whizz? Bet that's not how they expected to die!

Oh, and the illustrations of Sakura where spectacular. Some of the prettiest yet.

edit: oh yeah...and it killed me, killed me, not to read the spoilers today. The pages kept going higher and higher in the topic.... So thanks for not spilling the beans too much in other topics. Not everybody reads the spoilers, so I appreciate that it's kept under wraps.

Edited by tricksie, 25 May 2011 - 06:13 PM.

#20 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:20 PM

Abandon ship! Everbody panic

kitten, am I too late?

\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users