Close
Photo

Bryon's Corner

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:07 PM

Hey, guys, Bryon here. :) Here is just a corner for my various ideas and such. I am working on some stuff all over the map and wanted people to see what stuff I got in the works here, be it about my fanfic in progress or other workings in my life.

One reason I am like this is deep down, I have autism, plus I also got quite a few issues in my head, like the fact I feel like no one gets me a lot of times, as well as loneliness issues, yadda yadda yadda. So I do all kinds of things to help me out, even if I sometimes feel like I isolate myself since I feel I don't belong. Then again... I overreact a lot. :P 

So there's that! For now. :)

#2 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:16 PM

So I think I got a cold or something. I don't get sick often, but it's annoying when I do. X-P

#3 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:45 PM

For anyone out there who writes, I was curious. Do you ever think of fan openings and endings, even in terms of songs and such like that? I ask 'cause I've been doing that with Naruto: The Demon Within for a while now. A good example being "Hands Up!" by Kota Shinzato from One Piece's soundtrack. Especially with an emphasis on the Leaf 11 and Sasuke aka the Dirty Dozen, or the Super Rookies, as they get known as later on with new additions. I also had others in mind like "The Sun" by BINECKS or "Discovery" by Back-On!

#4 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 05:01 PM

http://bryonyoungblood.tumblr.com/

I gots me a Tumblr!! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users