• Please log in to reply
613 replies to this topic

#581 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

Had to drop by for 2 quick things:

1-I have Animal Crossing too, so if you need help, I can send some bells/furniture to help you get a boost start. Also be sure to look on Feng Shui for Animal Crossing too (I can give you a page with plenty of info, but you can also google it. :) )

2-(2337-3713-3343) is my friend code for the 3DS (you'll find me by the name of Lou). To both you and rikakim, and for anyone who's playing Pokemon too, be sure to also send me your friend codes to add each other and of course, to play. :)

#582 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

I can understand your feelings, I felt extremely frustrated after 615, more with the fandom than the manga though, and I had to take a break for a while. I didn't start reading again until after the Hashirama/ Madara flashback and Sasuke's decision to join the battlefield, and I found I came back with a better perspective.

If you're feeling stressed by this manga, taking a step back as you've done is a good start, and I would recommend finding another new manga you can enjoy(if you haven't already), if that is ineffective, you could try reading Naruto over from the beginning, you may find it helpful to refresh yourself on everything that's happened so far. Remember that the story can't be judged for its entirety chapter by chapter, or volume by volume, by as a whole.

I don't know if my advice is at all helpful, but I hope some of it is useful to you.

Thank you for the advice i will try to get over naruto soon right now im watching starting to watch kyoukai no kanata and kill la kill.

There is more i want to say about the naruto issue i;ll explain more tommorow.

I just don't like what they did with it. The concept of a fire-breathing chicken just seems so... lame, especially after Charizard and Typhlosion. Torchic isn't too awful, but it's evolved forms are horrendous.

Sort of. I spend most of my time trying to make money so that I can expand my house and start public work projects for the town. Anyway, you should try it. It's a lot of fun.

Well... Taking a break from the series was a good choice if you feel that way. Perhaps you should wait until NaruSaku becomes more prominent and you get your confidence back.

As for me, I haven't questioned NaruSaku since the MinaKushi parallel was confirmed. There really isn't much else to say about it. Kishimoto, through Kushina, told us that he wants Naruto to be with a girl that is similar to her, and through Minato, told us that Sakura is that girl. He also told us, through Sai, that Sakura is hiding something about her feelings for Sasuke. I think it's pretty obvious which direction he wants to take this - he's just laying out the pieces before putting the puzzel together.

No amount of Hinata panels and inner monologues about Naruto-kun are going to change that either. Kishimoto made that obvious to us when he had Naruto refer to Sakura as his sort-of girlfriend in front of his father. He's about to make it even more obvious with the ObiRin parallel, (at least, that's what I'm anticipating.)

EDIT: Sorry for the really sloppy answer. I have a math class that I need to go to right now, so I don't have any time to revise my post.

Yeah waiting until narusaku becomes more prominent sounds more better i would worry less and doubt less no more twisting arguments around and the other stuff.

#583 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

I'm running on one hour of sleep today. I need more coffee. :twitch:

Edited by Slextrem, 29 October 2013 - 08:11 PM.

#584 Dark_Nature

Dark_Nature

Evil Incarnated~

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:If you wanna find out just ask :D

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

I'm running on one hour of sleep today. I need more coffee. :twitch:

Women you will kill yourself fast.....trust me...I went 5 days without sleep once and I was hallucinating like mad during them. 

go clear your schedule and sleep haha xD

tumblr_m7jijruEWj1qiq1olo1_500.gif

"Those with power,fear me.

Those who are powerless, seek me"

#585 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

The best part about coming home from a camping trip is bringing back that camp fire smell on all of your belongings.

#586 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:51 PM

I have been working very hard to catch up with all of my homework over the weekend. So far, I've completed 6 essays, completed a group assignment, and completed all math assignments for this unit. I still have two large essays to write, and I need to improve on a first draft. After that, life will go back to being enjoyable. I hope so, anyway.

#587 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

Why is it that I can have such profound and insightful thoughts while I'm in the shower, but when I come back to my laptop to write my essay, I go blank? :twitch:

#588 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

Lmao. When I'm singing, a lot of good material comes up and it's gone afterwards.

#589 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:20 AM

Why is it that I can have such profound and insightful thoughts while I'm in the shower, but when I come back to my laptop to write my essay, I go blank? :twitch:

I don't know, but it's the same when trying to write fiction.  I often think of just the right bit of dialogue or great way to stage a scene right when I'm falling asleep, but then I can't remember it when I wake up.

#590 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

^ Happens to me all the time too. I think of a certain scene or some such and have it all written out in my head, but once I go to write it down, it's gone. -_-  

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 07 November 2013 - 07:14 PM.

#591 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

Happens to me when I go to bed. :P

ナルサク

#592 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with this problem.  :excited: 

#593 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

There's science behind it!  =D  The Science of Creativity!

I'm the most creative when I'm dancing (unless I'm choreographing) but I don't practice much anymore (I try on Fridays and the weekends...)...

Edited by morgaine4, 07 November 2013 - 11:51 PM.

#594 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

There's science behind it!  =D  The Science of Creativity!

I'm the most creative when I'm dancing (unless I'm choreographing) but I don't practice much anymore (I try on Fridays and the weekends...)...

That's very insightful. So that's why ideas seem to come so easily when I'm in the shower and why my mind seems to freeze up when I'm feeling stressed and overthinking. :pinch:

#595 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

Look down and see the beggars at your feet
Look down and show some mercy if you can
Look down and see the sweepings of the street
Look down, look down,
Upon your fellow man!

#596 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

Master of the house, doling out the charm
Ready with a handshake and an open palm
Tells a saucy tale, makes a little stir
Customers appreciate a bon viveur

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself.  All it takes is the slightest mention of Les Mis and Master of the House is stuck in my head.  

I blame you, really.    :wot:

#597 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

Master of the house, doling out the charm
Ready with a handshake and an open palm
Tells a saucy tale, makes a little stir
Customers appreciate a bon viveur

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself.  All it takes is the slightest mention of Les Mis and Master of the House is stuck in my head.  

I blame you, really.    :wot:

That's one of my favorites! You're welcome. :lol:

#598 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:41 PM

I really dislike writing essays, especially when they are about myself. I have started two different papers and I'm stuck on both of them. I don't like talking about myself, so I really don't know how to progress. It probably doesn't help that I started at the end of the paper...

#599 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

I really dislike writing essays, especially when they are about myself. I have started two different papers and I'm stuck on both of them. I don't like talking about myself, so I really don't know how to progress. It probably doesn't help that I started at the end of the paper...

I don't think I could be able start an essay in the first five minutes without getting frustrated. 

#600 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:57 AM

My last essay will be on J.R.R. Tolkien. I have no complaints.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users