Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

@ BlackLightning oh, yeah.... x__x

NEW UPDATE

05/04/10 (21:25)

Hi guys! I'm happy today! I bought a new cell phone and had a great time with my best friend!! Well, I also studied physics, but who cares?! Well, studying physics is boring. Velocity, pressure, blah, blah! Finally I'm done! Ta-daaaaaaa! I drank some cappuccino (Yes, dear BlackLightning, I'M HYPER TODAY!!!). Now, I'm gonna write some fanfiction, sketch, take a shower and drink some.............lemonade. xD I'm reading the book "39 clues: the maze of bones" this week. Next week I'm gonna read the :"39 clues: one false note". I'm fast at reading books. About 80 pages per day. ^__^ My cousin brought a wonderful puppy, Ozzie, at the village!! Yay! But it's not hers, so she is going to give it back to its owner in a few days sad.gif
La la la la la....

SO HAPPY TODAY!!! smile.gif biggrin.gif (AND SO HYPER!)

Sakura_1_

#42 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:48 PM

You said 80 pages a day is fast? try this 1: I finished 2 Dan Brown books (Digital Fortress and Deception Point) in 1 day... each book at least 120 pgs+... and I finished ANY Harry Potter Book in 1 night...

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#43 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:31 PM

OMG, you are a book-monster. I'm comparing myself with my best friends. My classmates need about a week to finish a book. I've finished the first book of the 39 Clues already. And it took me about 2 and a half hours (or 3, I'm not sure)... But you are a phenomenon... x_x

NEW UPDATE: 06/04/10 (18:28)

Happy and hyper again today. I'm sketching, trasnfering files from my computer to my cell phone and having a tic-tac in my mouth. I love tic-tacs...!! I've drank an orange juice and I've finished my book. The sunbeams are making my room look like heaven. The hot-pink walls are shining under the light. And my silk courtain looks wonderful... I love my room!! The bad thing is that I can't find any posters of Green Day, Linkin Park and Lady GaGa... sad.gif Anyway... I'm drawing a super narusaku sketch... Take a look at the pic... I'm gonna take a photo of my drawings and upload them here. Hmmmm.... Yeah, that really sounds good.. Duh, I'm bored again... I'll grab another tic-tac...

Sakura-chan F.M.A

#44 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:45 PM

Well... I'm a book worm... literally... I have a habit of unable to put away a book (that I'm interested about) until I finish reading the whole darn thing... and once I read em, it takes a long time (and I mean a LONG time since I read Da Vinci Code years ago yet I can still remember the story as if I read it yesterday)

thats not half bad NaruSaku pic, just need some diagonal lines behind Naruto to make it seem like he's a real angel... though admittedly he look funny with angel wings... and its better to have him wear white robe instead rather than his normal jump-suit.... o well, who am I to judge when I can't even draw myself...

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#45 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:39 PM

Well, I can't stand putting a book away, but I like reading late at night, so I usually can't stand staying awake!! The other day, my mom had asked me to sleep and stop reding, but I turned on my cell phone, got in the blanket and kept reading with some difficulties!! X_X I am on the second book now!! At the 80th page!! Yay! And I'm gonna read again tonight before I get to bed!! Well, this sketch didn't work out at all, so I started sketching another one; this is better! I'm still thinking of uploading my sketches, but I'm afraid that everybody's gonna say that they suck... tongue.gif So, I dunno know wtf to do! I don't mind if you tell me ur opinion about sketches, etc. You don't need to know sth good in order to express ur opinion!! After all, I dunno many things about politics, but I get into such only-older-than-me-people-can-take-part conversations!! I'm transferring right now some files to my mobile phone. I went out with my best friend today and I had a great time. The bad thing is that I have to get well-prepared for the "excel expert 2003 exam"; it's on April 17th. Duuh! I hate exams!! Plus, I'm searching info about music of India(!) for my project. I wrote an essay about "the responsibilities of a good parent" in english to help my friend (once more). Well, she had two weeks for 8 practice exams... I completed 3 of them for her... Thanks God, I'm done with english!! Yay! And this year I'll be done with Informatics. And in two years with German. I love the chewing gum that's in my mouth right now... Mmmm... Tasty. I'll start sketching now.... See ya!

P.S: This is my reply to BL and today's update mixep up together. --.--'

#46 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:26 PM

Well... ironically, when it comes to study I'm much more of a listener and hands on type than reading type which is the main reason my academic are B+ at most, mostly C and rarely A (mostly for PE and Music). Textbook and me are simply not a good mix....

You never know what others think of your drawings unless you take the risk of showing it. I know what you mean though, I also have a habit of drawing (Yes, real drawing with pen and paper, not taking it from the scabbard literally...) weapons when I'm bored but never really got around to show it to others since I know they suck.... my hands are just not for drawing, simple as that....

#47 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:43 PM

Well, if you can draw at least sth, you may be able to become a good sketcher with many lessons and much effort.... But you should be a lil talented..... Anyway, we can't b talented in everything. I think I read you were a part of a band. I'm not. Although I like creating some "instant"songs... You know... I think for a sec, I make a stupid song. But I like that!!! I'll take the decision: TOMORROW I'LL TAKE A PHOTO OF ALL OF MY DRAWINGS AND UPLOAD THEM TO H&E!! TA-DAAAAAAAA! xD

#48 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:45 PM

Ohh you do drawings? Me too!

#49 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:57 PM

Yay! I love 'em! I wish I weren't a student bcz that way I'd be drawing all day long! Give me a piece of paper, a pencil, an eraser and a good picture to draw (I'm not good enough to draw a whole picture without seeing another one. I started sketching 2 months ago!) and let me in a room 4 a week! It's my dreammmmmmmmmmmmm! But I can't become a professional sketcher (uncertain future) so I use my (i hope i have) talent as a hobby smile.gif I used to draw and paint since i was 4. And i used to do crazy things. Like a colorful bathtub with bricks and 2 ppl inside. lol and many bubbles.

#50 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:57 PM

Hurray for drawing!

JLHza2T.png

#51 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:58 PM

Sorry, been ages since I've been here XD How've you been sakura?

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#52 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:59 PM

Well... I won't really say I'm talented... I have real wild imagination, yes but talented? hardly... I'm more like: Jack of all trade but master of nothing... literally. Other than a select few, my accomplishments are slightly above average at best or just plain and simple abysmal

#53 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Apr 8 2010, 02:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hurray for drawing!

Oh, many fans of drawings here!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

#54 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:30 PM

Hi zacrathedemon5!! (Although everybody's calling you Gaara!! xD )
I'm just perfect.. I'll tell you about my recent news briefly... I bought a new mobile phone, read 1.5 books, had a wondeful time with my family at our village during easter, drank gallons of cappuccino, created some drawings and uploaded them on H&E...!! You didn't update ur i-blog, right? You should update it! It was really fun in there biggrin.gif

#55 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Apr 8 2010, 02:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well... I won't really say I'm talented... I have real wild imagination, yes but talented? hardly... I'm more like: Jack of all trade but master of nothing... literally. Other than a select few, my accomplishments are slightly above average at best or just plain and simple abysmal

Talent derives from imagination... Maybe u have a latent talent...!!! Who knows?! Why don't u upload ur sketches? They may be better than you think smile.gif

#56 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:42 PM

1 good reason why: I don't have scanner...

#57 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:22 PM

Neither do I... Take a pic, as I did. I used my cell phone's 12.1 MegaPixel Camera.
Anotehr excuse, maybe??

#58 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:46 PM

your phone have 12.1... mine isn't even half of that...

#59 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:33 PM

@ BL: I used to have a cell phone with a 2.0 mp camera. I used it to take a pic of my sketches and they were pretty good. Hm.... Other excuses?

NEW UPDATE (9/04/10) 11:33
Hi ns fans!! What's up? I drank two cups of cappuccino today. I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight. I finally completed the 2nd book and started drawing another wonderful NaruSaku sketch. I'm happy and hyper!! xD I had a private lesson with my cousin; she had to do a good revision in grammar. Especially in wishes, conditionals and question tags! Fortunately, she understood everything completely. sweatdrop.gif I went at the hairdresser's, completed my friend's project after much hard work sweatdrop.gif I'm listening to "Faint" by Linkin Park and chewing a gum with mint happy.gif And writing stupid things to you, crazy ns fans! Now, I am waiting for a friend of mine to log in MSN. He is the onw that supported me when I decided to start drawing. Well, many people supported my, but he really stood by me smile.gif Ah... It's hard to find a good friend like this.. Anyway, I'm gonna start sketching again. The break's enough!
PS: I pinned the pic I'm drawin'!

#60 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:57 PM

now thats nice, but it will be better if you put some "dirt" on Sakura and naruto's face, it will give more impact and make it seem like it happens right after a huge battle smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users