383 replies to this topic

#41 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:22 PM

I'm not suprised in the least that Naruto is doubtful, it was to be expected. Even when Iruka and others have acknowledged him he's always asked "Is that really true" before accepting their feelings. Sakura is really going to have to prove that she has had a change of heart, and the first thing she needs to do in that direction is believe it herself. It's been said a millions times already, she needs to have that final confrontation with Sasuke to have closure and get over her broken heart.
I really don't blame Naruto for not immediately accepting Sakura's confession considering the fact that half a dozen chapters ago she was still emotionally helpless when asked about her relationship to Sasuke.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#42 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Oct 26 2009, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could be, im not going to count anything out. It is early afterall, we'll see in these next few days.

Same here. In the past I've dismissed things because they seemed too awfully worded. But sometimes they've come to be true, and it was simply mistranslation (the wording was off but still the same feeling).

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Oct 26 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not suprised in the least that Naruto is doubtful, it was to be expected. Even when Iruka and others have acknowledged him he's always asked "Is that really true" before accepting their feelings. Sakura is really going to have to prove that she has had a change of heart, and the first thing she needs to do in that direction is believe it herself. It's been said a millions times already, she needs to have that final confrontation with Sasuke to have closure and get over her broken heart.
I really don't blame Naruto for not immediately accepting Sakura's confession considering the fact that half a dozen chapters ago she was still emotionally helpless when asked about her relationship to Sasuke.

I concur! Even though he comes off as confident, Naruto is as Tsunade said in part one, actually quite sensitive, and as I interpret it has somewhat of a low self-esteem, when it comes to things non-ninja.

but GAAAAAAAH!!!!! Naruto you baka! But the way Sakura is worded in this spoiler, it doesn't sound like she's fully convinced herself if you interpret one of her lines (the one about Sasuke always breaking her heart) as the only way someone can keep breaking your heart is if you still care about them. So this may give Naruto a little bit of doubt in his mind, plus... Kishi still has written him like an all out Sasuke lover. Where as Sakura no longer fully believes Sasuke can come back so she may be trying to move on, Naruto whole-heartedly believes that in some way he can get Sasuke back. Maybe he believes when Sasuke comes back, Sakura's feelings may change. So he feels she's lying to herself. -- Gah! I want them both to be happy NOW! I really gotta stop reading these spoilers... but when I think NaruSaku will rise up, I can't help myself. 111193.gif 111193.gif 111193.gif

Edited by chouzu_tao, 26 October 2009 - 03:28 PM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#43 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:29 PM

With all that's said, guys, I'm starting to feel a lil less stressed out right now. I just want some straightforward answers, and closure for both Naruto and Sakura with Sasuke. That's why I think if anything, Naruto oughta take her with him if he tries to tail Sasuke, so she can get that closure. And we know Naruto needs to see that there's a good chance Sasuke cannot be redeemed either.

Bryon

#44 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:30 PM

Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread

Naruto 469 Spoiler spoiler by Nja --Click here to view--
Killer Bee: "I'm gonna kill ya, gonna teach just how different we are when I beat'cha! Prepare yo'self, you big stupid mime! These are my rhymes!"
Sub-chan's bear(Pontai(?)) tries attacking Kisame.

Sub-chan: "Pontai!"
Kisame: "You're a really reckless and talkative Jinchuuriki, aren't you. But first, this strange little bear..."

Pontai is about to swipe at him...

Scene change

Ao: "It doesn't seem that this was a trap of Danzou's. It's more likely the Akatsuki's ninjutsu."

He gets rid of Zetsu's spore jutsu.

Ao: "Maybe I/we should hurry..."

Fuu: (Says something about Zetsu's jutsu and how it preys on and transfers the vicitm's chakra to the host)

They/He is liberated from Zetsu's jutsu too.

Danzou: "So even you didn't notice it then."
Torune: "So, what about the guy who has been tailing us for a while now?"
Fuu: "He's still at it... It'd be good if he fell into [our] trap though."
Torune: "Your trap is special. It'll work"
Danzou: "I don't care if he lives or dies... But take out his right eye."
Fuu: "Wha-"

Danzou told them to take Ao's right eye because he wants the Byakugan he has.
Fuu: "...I'm leaving my body to you in sec, Torune."
Just about then, Ao runs into the trap. A puppet attacks him with a sickle(?)
Ao: "?!"
The sickle are thrown at him, whom catches it and throws it back at the puppet, lodging it into it.
Ao: "A booby trap... This time it must be Danzou's."
There's a note on the puppet's forehead with the kanji for 'curse'. The kanji disappears.
Ao: "?!"
Puppet: "What is going on? How can you see my body?!"
Ao: "The mind-puppet switch curse seal technique... That's the name of this jutsu."
Puppet: "Damn it! Is this a mind-switch that curses whoever attacks you?!"(Unsure)
The puppet is actually Fuu.
Looks like the mind of the puppet switched places.
Torune: "What do we do after this?"
Torune is carrying Fuu's human body over his shoulder.
Danzou: "I'll tell you what my intentions are as soon as Fuu returns to his body."

Raikage: "I don't need your faith, though... But at this rate, the Shinobi world itself will disappear. There is no other choice but to leave your own feelings out and cooperate!"
Tsuchikage: "Well, better than losing this war... If the shinobi world were to disappear, then quarreling with you is out of the question... So I'll cooperate. The Shinobi Alliance is formed!! First we must let the feudal lords know about this."

Meanwhile

Naruto: "Wha..?! What did you just say, Sakura-chan?! I think I misheard you, say it again."
Sakura: "As I said, Naruto, I like/love you! Sasuke-kun doesn't mean anything to me any more! I don't know why I could love anyone like him... I'm confessing to you here, so listen to me."
Naruto: "But why...? How come...? If you're joking, then this isn't funny at all... Sakura-chan.... Just... What the hell happened[to you]...?"
Sakura: "Nothing, really... I just opened my eyes... I don't need to love someone who is a missing-nin and a criminal, do I? I'm not going to be a child forever. I'm going to look reality in the eye."

Sakura: "So, Naruto... I don't need your promise any more. Won't you stop chasing Sasuke...?"

Yamato: "What is..."
Kakashi stops him

Naruto: "What happened[to you], Sakura-chan? Why did you so suddenly change your opinion of me..."
Sakura: "I'm telling you, I don't need it any more! I've fallen in love with you, with all my heart, that's why."
Naruto recalls a scene where/when Sakura loved Sasuke.
Sakura hugs Naruto.
Kakashi: "Sakura, are you..."
Sakura: "I've just grown apart from Sasuke-kun... But you've always been at my side, Naruto. You cheered me on... I've realized... how you really are. You're a hero who protected the village. Everyone in the villages loves you now.... I've just become one of them... You were that mischievous dead-last... but little by little you've grown lovely and handsome... You were close to me so I saw it. But Sasuke-kun keeps committing crimes... It just breaks my heart... He's just become someone distant to me."
Naruto: "..."

Sakura: "But Naruto... When I can touch you like this... I feel at peace... I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart..."

Naruto: "Cut the bullsh**, Sakura-chan... I told you I can't laugh at a joke like that."

Sakura: "What're you angry for...? I've just gotten over Sasuke-kun, that's all. A woman's heart is a strange thing, isn't it."(<--- Unsure about this line)

Naruto: "I... I hate people who'd lie to themselves!"

The end.

Raikage: It's okay if you don't trust me. The ninja world is going to be gone anyway. I have my own personal feelings, I wouldn't be leading completely.
tsuchikage:this war is more important than that. You won't have any where to fight. first we should have a talk with the Daimyo.

Naruto: What did you just say Sakura? one more time?
Sakura: I said I like you. I like Sasuke but he wanted nothing to do with me, and I wasn't able to tell anyone how I felt.
Naruto: Why are you telling me this here? This is no time to be joking around. What happened to make you do this?
Sakura: Nothing. I've just opened my eyes. I can't be with any kind of criminal. I'm not a child anymore, I can see the truth now.

Naruto 469 Pics (only 1 so far) --Click here to view--

I don't know why people are getting upset about this, It makes perfect sense that Naruto would respond back this way because of never hearing/seeing Sakura talk to him this way before. I think Kishi is going to have Sakura kiss or punch Naruto to further prove herself to Naruto (If Sakura punches Naruto and then kisses him, he'll know she is being her old self and really does love him at the same time); perhaps someone else will as well.

Kakashi holding back Yamoto is epic. biggrin.gif

#45 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Oct 26 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same here. In the past I've dismissed things because they seemed too awfully worded. But sometimes they've come to be true, and it was simply mistranslation (the wording was off but still the same feeling).

I concur! Even though he comes off as confident, Naruto is as Tsunade said in part one, actually quite sensitive, and as I interpret it has somewhat of a low self-esteem, when it comes to things non-ninja.

but GAAAAAAAH!!!!! Naruto you baka! But the way Sakura is worded in this spoiler, it doesn't sound like she's fully convinced herself if you interpret one of her lines (the one about Sasuke always breaking her heart) as the only way someone can keep breaking your heart is if you still care about them. So this may give Naruto a little bit of doubt in his mind, plus... Kishi still has written him like an all out Sasuke lover. Where as Sakura no longer fully believes Sasuke can come back so she may be trying to move on, Naruto whole-heartedly believes that in some way he can get Sasuke back. Maybe he believes when Sasuke comes back, Sakura's feelings may change. So he feels she's lying to herself. -- Gah! I want them both to be happy NOW! I really gotta stop reading these spoilers... but when I think NaruSaku will rise up, I can't help myself. 111193.gif 111193.gif 111193.gif

seems like we think alike, i liked this post.
\

#46 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Oct 26 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura is really going to have to prove that she has had a change of heart, and the first thing she needs to do in that direction is believe it herself.

Well, if Sakura *does* end up confessing in this chapter I *highly* look forward to the things that she can do to 'prove' her true love for Naruto narusaku.gif heheelq7.png

#47 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:33 PM

I don't know...

The look on her face is kind of one of surprise. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. I just don't wanna get too confident and then watch the pairing crumble.

#48 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:39 PM

I really don't fully trust Nja's spoilers (Night Jumpers translations as well, they've been off several times before), I'll wait tomorrow and see what Ohana chapter spoiler script says before making any further judgment on this and some more spoiler pics.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 26 October 2009 - 03:41 PM.

#49 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:40 PM

Well, the thing is, if these spoilers are true, Naruto is probably at least half right. Something about what Sakura's is saying seems partly untrue. She is saying those things expecting Naruto to just believe her. She didn't expect him to oppose them. The conversation makes it look like she has a secret agenda and Naruto picked up on it. That makes the confession less true. That doesn't mean she couldn't mean some of it, but the purpose was to keep Naruto safe rather than to really convey her feelings.

I think that's why people would be unhappy. It's why I'm unhappy. Her confession can't really count. But, saying NaruSaku is dead is going over-board. At the very least, this shows that Sakura is willing to put Naruto's happiness over her own, the very thing he is willing to do for her. This doesn't confirm or deny anything as far as who will end up with who, however.

#50 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Oct 26 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, the thing is, if these spoilers are true, Naruto is probably at least half right. Something about what Sakura's is saying seems partly untrue. She is saying those things expecting Naruto to just believe her. She didn't expect him to oppose them. The conversation makes it look like she has a secret agenda and Naruto picked up on it. That makes the confession less true. That doesn't mean she couldn't mean some of it, but the purpose was to keep Naruto safe rather than to really convey her feelings.

I think that's why people would be unhappy. It's why I'm unhappy. Her confession can't really count. But, saying NaruSaku is dead is going over-board. At the very least, this shows that Sakura is willing to put Naruto's happiness over her own, the very thing he is willing to do for her. This doesn't confirm or deny anything as far as who will end up with who, however.

That's the same expression I had on the take, I think another thing that will further prove Sakura's love for Naruto is after Gaara comes and tells everyone especially Naruto and Sakura about Madara going to war/hunting down Naruto/Killerbee; After Sakura hears that, we'll know for sure if she truely loves Naruto or not. happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 26 October 2009 - 03:51 PM.

#51 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:52 PM

man, this is something to wake up to. as said, the upcoming war at NF is gonna be entertaining laugh.gif

I'm guilty of looking toward 470 now, though im not too worried.

#52 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Oct 26 2009, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's the same expression I had on the take, I think another thing that will further prove Sakura's love for Naruto is after Gaara comes and tells everyone especially Naruto and Sakura about Madara going to war/hunting down Naruto/Killerbee; After Sakura hears that, we'll know for sure if she truely loves Naruto or not. happy.gif

This description best describes the chapter & Sakura atm...

Uzumakikage, that IS the most EPIC post of the day!!! (although you're a couple hours late. Since I pretty much beat you to it.)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#53 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Oct 26 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've already hit up my account there..

I'm not going to the telegrams! I'ma just sitting in the NS FC.

You and fifty others. It's been busy there.

#54 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Oct 26 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i've noticed.

#55 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:08 PM

You know what? Forget what I said earlier. This remind me of the fanfic when Sakura confessed to Naruto but then they had a huge fight and made up (this was written right after the Sai talk). And I can totally see this happening here. Break up then make up I always say. But then again I agree with Soupy-chan because in order for Naruto to truly believe in her words, Sakura has to prove it to him, directly and indirectly. This means she has to step up in the future (sticks to her words as she said before she doesn't want to make any more mistakes and makes sure that no other women, including Hinata, flirt with Naruto) in order to make this relationship to happen (and become canon).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#56 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:09 PM

Miss Soupy and Newkerz, you caught onto something interesting. It makes perfect sense. Everything she's been saying up till now, I've just been imposing my want of NaruSaku over it, and not reading those clues. And if the spoilers are mostly true, it would make sense that that's how she worded everything to (to me it was just too weird how sugary her words were, when it actuality as you two have picked up on, it was too suspicious) ... manipulate Naruto into not chasing after Sasuke anymore.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#57 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Oct 26 2009, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dunno what they're talking about but, someone says Naruto says she's lying to herself. I think it was said by an NH fan. dry.gif As for the pic it looks legit though.... (I got it at MH). Now, Naruto saying Sakura's lying to herself could be interpreted in many ways.
1. Naruto is still hanging on to the PoAL.
2. Naruto knows Sakura is feeling guilty about all this, so she says something that will relieve her burden & Naruto's (Most possibly NH fans are overjoying on this)
3.He still doesn't believe she's given up on her love for Sasuke.
Being honest, I hope Gaara & Temari can knock some sense into him. for 2 reasons:

A. Gaara cares about Naruto very much seeing as he's pretty much like a brother to Gaara. I'm sure he's heard of the PoAL before, so he knows pretty much about what's going & how much it's also hurting him. I sure hope can push Naruto towards Sakura & with this, it'll be Gaara's debt payment. Wouldn't it be interesting to see him live up to his tattoo? LOL laugh.gif
B. Temari is probably the first one to know about the PoAL through Shikamaru. She's a GIRL. She KNOWS what Sakura is really feeling. & considering her personality, she might join in this "knock some sense to the biggest knucklehead in the world" event
EDIT: Darn!!! Mik3, you beat me to it. Anyways if anyone has the time please take a look at my opinions...

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Oct 26 2009, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This description best describes the chapter & Sakura atm...

Uzumakikage, that IS the most EPIC post of the day!!! (although you're a couple hours late. Since I pretty much beat you to it.)

headscratch.gif My post is different from yours and I've been saying how Sakura will respond after Gaara tells them about Madara going to war over Naruto/KB since the last chapter thread.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 26 October 2009 - 04:17 PM.

#58 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Oct 26 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Sir Nick wink.gif

The spoilers really SURPRISED ME.. Me and Zeb are LOST at first.
But now I kinda understand, this is the part of ALL DRAMA TAKES OFF wub.gif
There would be KISS wub.gif , More Hugs wub.gif
NARUSAKU FTW! a_thumbs.gif

#59 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 05:03 PM

At least now we can finally say good riddance to all the "Sakura loves Naruto like a brother" arguments. fu.png

#60 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Oct 26 2009, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
headscratch.gif My post is different from yours and I've been saying how Sakura will respond after Gaara tells them about Madara going to war over Naruto/KB since the last chapter thread.

Yes... that too. But after that, followed by a pretty good beating to knock some sense in to him.... Sakura is more fitting to do so, but I wouldn't mind him doing something for them... He does owe a HUGE debt to Naruto. so, what better way for him to push Naruto towards the girl of his dreams?

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users