fixer redemption

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 November 2020 - 04:07 AM

Oh man, can't wait for it!

I have the first three chapters already planned. My main problem is laying out the whole thing properly, at the moment.

Because ideas keep popping but then I hit a wall on another thing I wanted to introduce so then I have to think in so many ways to to make it fit.

It's a mess currently, lol.

But I trust once it's going to be done, it will be a beautiful mess, lol.

Really curious to see how you deal with the karma thing. I kinda also have it in the story, but not so much in your face.

However I will have instances of karma/dharma when dealing with certain stuff...

I find it really interesting that you're gonna tell this story from an OC's pov kinda. 

It's like... your own way to put the audience in the story and fixing it, I think?

Yeah, that's how I'm seeing it, at least. :D

If you remember way back in Part 1, during one of his interviews, Masashi said that Sakura (and Lee) were like the "audience" telling the story...

That statement

And you're not the only one. As I visualize (like a movie or an anime, hell even a manga/comic) scenes and events, I would encountered a wall or obstacle to see how would this work or should I revise it. 

Yeah, when I get towards the surprise event of karma and fate, it would be one hell of a mess. But I can say this, it does need it in this franchise especially for the "canon".

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#82 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 05:39 PM

If you remember way back in Part 1, during one of his interviews, Masashi said that Sakura (and Lee) were like the "audience" telling the story...

That statement

And you're not the only one. As I visualize (like a movie or an anime, hell even a manga/comic) scenes and events, I would encountered a wall or obstacle to see how would this work or should I revise it. 

Yeah, when I get towards the surprise event of karma and fate, it would be one hell of a mess. But I can say this, it does need it in this franchise especially for the "canon".

Sounds like it's gonna be more nuts in that way than what we saw with some of the ways Mortal Kombat 9 messed with the timeline due to Kronika's machinations but also setting up when you do return to the past.

#83 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 November 2020 - 06:08 PM

Sounds like it's gonna be more nuts in that way than what we saw with some of the ways Mortal Kombat 9 messed with the timeline due to Kronika's machinations but also setting up when you do return to the past.

Well it isn't going to be like that when I reach to the point (however, that MK11 situation is saved for a later event,  :wink: ). All I can say it plays well with the dreams/fantasy living versus reality theme to the core. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

#84 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 12:43 AM

Uuh, really curious to see that core, to be honest. :D

I think I asked you before this but I forgot, so please apologize me asking again, but when do you think you'll start writing it?

I have finished with the general outline for the plot for Kaika Saisei. I even plotted things for Kaika Shinsei (the second part, with the next gen).

All I gotta do now is start writing.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#85 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 05:19 AM

Uuh, really curious to see that core, to be honest. :D

I think I asked you before this but I forgot, so please apologize me asking again, but when do you think you'll start writing it?

I have finished with the general outline for the plot for Kaika Saisei. I even plotted things for Kaika Shinsei (the second part, with the next gen).

All I gotta do now is start writing.

As of now, it will be probably be next Spring/Summer to fully start writing it. Originally, I wanted to start earlier this year but COVID-19 happened and I'm currently busy with work.  The outline for Part 1 is 25% done and I'm currently stuck on the trigger of the Naruto and Natsumi fight (not to mention how the fight is processed in my head)

A crucial scene

latest?cb=20140126021943

#86 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 12:46 PM

Gotta admit, you really made me curious about Natsumi and her implications in this whole thing. I can't wait to see how she ties in to the whole plot. :D

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users