• Please log in to reply
8039 replies to this topic

#81 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga, Music, Books, Animals (veterinary medicine), Scuba Diving

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Sep 21 2008, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KINTAMA :cookie:

Luffy keeps cracking me up... seriously, I love that guy. If he was real, I'd totally go ghey for him! The same goes for Apachai from Kenichi, but those two are probably the only ones. Hehe

I wonder why the amazons are so different. The hot one that has to be like three meters tall is... interesting! :teehee:

*looks forward to next chapter*

Considering the variation in size and shape of OP's characters, it's not hard to imagine the variety of men the amazons could have hooked up with away from the island...

And I'm torn between the "Kintama" and Luffy's frilly vest for my favorite Margaret moment.

#82 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:46 PM

This mini arc is gonna drag....I can tell already.

uc.png

#83 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:42 AM

For you maybe, but I'm looking forward to each chapter! We all know you're way too picky anyway Ed, but enjoy it as much as you can anyway! ^^

#84 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:47 AM

I actually wouldn't mind if this mini-arc dragged. It would be a good break from all the intensity of battles. Heh, Luffy might even get another crew member. tongue.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#85 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:51 PM

Am I the only one who face palmed and groaned when I saw how "far" the Strawhats were spread out, especially Nami. How in the hell did she get on sky island?!

uc.png

#86 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Nov 26 2008, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Am I the only one who face palmed and groaned when I saw how "far" the Strawhats were spread out, especially Nami. How in the hell did she get on sky island?!

It's "a" sky island. There are many of them.

#87 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:06 AM

This week's Chapter was ok, it was nice seeing Buggy again.

uc.png

#88 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:48 AM

Into the Breach! --Click here to view--
Luffy/Buggy Team Up Special! Awesomeness + 10!

And man, Hancock has gone from Annoying Ice Queen to Crazy Awesome pretty quickly for me. Thinking Luffy said I love you when he said Thank You. I love Japanese word play. tongue.gif

#89 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:33 AM

I love how she was all excited when Luffy got her name right. wow.png

Edited by Illjwamh, 20 December 2008 - 10:33 AM.

#90 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:56 AM

Wha? Why is this so far down? Does no one here like One Piece anymore?! For shame! For shame!

Well, whatever. tongue.gif

The newest arc is turning out to be insanely awesome, isn't it, random person who isn't reading this?

I mean, really... --Click here to view--
First we get Buggy, then Mr. 3 comes in, and now?

It's Okama Way, Mr. 2, Bon Clay time!

Best. Arc. Ever. biggrin.gif

#91 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:06 PM

I know! Dudes, BON CLAY, that crazy freaking maniac is back!!! TEH AWESOMENESSS!!!! XDDDDDD

Man, I can't wait to see who else pops up lol.

#92 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:03 PM

I'm loving this arc to bits, and there's very little that can ruin it for me now. I'm also a certified fanboy of Boa Hancock now, so I hope to... see her more, and not let her turn into a new Vivi (although she's hardly a Vivi-level character of importance yet). I loved it when Luffy just picked up that bird and started eating, totally ignoring that he landed in Starvation Hell and it was hot as-

I've heard rumors about Arlong also being here, but if I recall corectly, he only had a 20 million bounty so he couldn't be there. After all, level three is 50mill and up, so at least they passed Arlong if he was indeed there. The only characters (former enemies) I would guess would join Luffy's cause atm is a big gun like Crocodile (unlikely) or some other character we can relate to Luffy. Buggy is Luffy's "rival", Mr.3 and now the most awesome okama in any manga EVER... well, they both had relations with Luffy (Mr 3 got pwned by him, and Bon Kurei is a "friend" in the losest sense of the word). I just hope to see more of the older characters, even if they're villains, but most of all I want to see the next two levels of that prison and how the heck he'll get away from there with Boa Hancock intact! :l

-I want the next chapter now plz-

#93 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:31 PM

Eh... to be honest I can't really get into this arc. It's kind of an Enies Lobby repeat, but less meaningful and exciting, and the fact that the rest of the Straw Hat crew is completely absent feels wrong. But I do see this arc as a good time to explain a little more about "D". If they get into that then I'll be interested, and I would love it if Blackbeard showed up. biggrin.gif

#94 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:25 PM

Eh... to be honest I can't really get into this arc. It's kind of an Enies Lobby repeat, but less meaningful and exciting, and the fact that the rest of the Straw Hat crew is completely absent feels wrong.

I have to agree with that. I am not as into it because of the crews absence.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#95 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:00 PM

One Piece 531 --Click here to view--
Bon-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! laugh.gif

I guess a friend is a friend, no matter how long you've been apart. I wonder who it is that Bon Clay wants to go see on level 5, anyway? Is it one of his old running buddies from Baroque Works, or is it someone else? Hmm, mystery mystery. happy.gif

#96 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

new chapter out!

luffy losses to the warden and bon pulls more badassness

#97 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:13 PM

Yeah, I'm loving this arc already. One Piece has never let me down, but this is great.

I thought at first Magellan's Doku Doku no Mi was a logia type fruit, but it seems as if it's classified as a paramecia fruit. Didn't he turn his entire body into poison? I thought that was one of the abilities granted by the logia fruit, but I guess if Mr 3 can turn into wax, then turning into poison isn't that different.

Oh, by the way... the tenth movie will be back to original stories, instead of another rehash of former arcs. I'm really looking forward to that one! It will also be Brook's movie debut! wink.gif

#98 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:17 AM

With Bon Clay going this far for Luffy, and saying things like "Because we're friends!" as he runs into the worst place in the world, I am of the opinion that Bon Clay is going to end up joining the Straw Hats.

And really, he'd made a great member. He not only has an insane personality, cool powers, and a good fighting style, he also has the respect of the majority of the crew, due to saving them way back when.

Magellan didn't actuall turn himself into poison, though. He just created it. If he was a Logia type, Luffy's attacks would have just phased through him. See Ace, Enel, Ao Kiji, etc. The only Logia type that can't do that is the one Blackbeard has, as was stated by Blackbeard himself.

Yay!

#99 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:24 AM

Geez is this "pick on your main character week" in SJ? Ichigo "dies", Naruto is near death and Luffy is melting!

uc.png

#100 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Mar 14 2009, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Geez is this "pick on your main character week" in SJ? Ichigo "dies", Naruto is near death and Luffy is melting!

Well, it could be a 'gd' thing, because we all know that after main characters 'die', they suddenly revive and start kicking ass. So all's well. Though Luffy melting was quite gruesome to be honest.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users