178 replies to this topic

#141 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:17 AM

Wow...This blew me away! Thank goodness I'm a fast reader, but it still took me a couple of days! GREAT WORK! biggrin.gif )
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

#142 Blendypen

Blendypen

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:03 AM

it was truly awesome.

#143 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:02 PM

I still need to get around to reading it sweatdrop.gif I already read heronite's, and THAT took me forever...

#144 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:24 AM

Awesome manifesto just simply perfect but I think you should update it because it says it was written in 2006 you should add the latest chapters leading to Sakura's confession. wink.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 30 December 2009 - 01:17 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#145 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:48 PM

WOW...that is great work, it make sense and it doesn't bash the other couple just because you prefer NaruSaku ( Like me !!!!)
I hate when people are saying stuff without seeing the other way around. I mean, for example, the NaruHina supporter, most of them say that Hinata will have Naruto because she deserve him better and then start the Sakura-bashing. Just because she was kinder than Sakura from the start, doesn't mean that she'll end up with Naruto.
Plus, Naruto will not wake up on day returning Hinata's feeling if he still care for Sakura. In my point of view, it doesn't make sense.

I'm not saying that Sakura love Naruto and vise versa but, I have to say that NaruSaku have better chance than NaruHina (I mean, since her confession, we didn't see any development between her and Naruto. Personally, I will revise my point of view if we see more of Hinata but, since the start, we didn't see her much)

As for SasuSaku...I didn't see REAL proof to make me think that it will happend ( Sasuke never show any love interest for Sakura. As for Sakura, the thing that she did for him doesn't prove 100% that she still love him in that kind of way)

For NaruSasu...I think that it start with the whole 'kiss scene' and also with the fact that Naruto is almost obsessed about saving Sasuke but, COME ON, that doesn't prove anything. I don't mind Yaoi but, I seriously doubt that this couple will be !

Anyway, congratulation with the wonderful work !

Edited by silverserenity, 15 January 2010 - 03:51 PM.

#146 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Dec 28 2009, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still need to get around to reading it sweatdrop.gif I already read heronite's, and THAT took me forever...

Same manifesto, different location. smile.gif

#147 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:41 PM

Marry me...? Lol, that's awesome xP I did something like this exept its all crazy random everywhere evidence so i'm like never posting it lol.

Here's me in a conversation on another post wih random bits and pieces most likely repeats too.

Mhmm, with Sasuke she was always mean to Naruto, though her inner Sakura always acknowledged him. Notice how she doesn't even have that anymore? It's because she doesn't have to hide how she feels for him anymore, no more little crush holding her back! You can say Naruto is the Good for Sakura and Sasuke is the bad, makes sense, hm? They say Naruto has this power, one no other Shinobi has, and that's to change people, to change them and make them his friend, and example would be Sai and Sakura definitely. Sorry, that was more about Naruto, not Sakura. ^^ Anyway, Sakura has always tried to show her true power; not wanting to watch Naruto go after Sasuke, she wants to be the one to bring him back because she feels that Naruto has done enough for her.
Sakura has also greatly helped Naruto change, an example of that would be how she always punches him when he does something idiotic, like when he came back and she Punch-Hugged him, that showed a lot of feeling in it, that she cared for him and doesn't want him to go running off like a baka again. Team 7 always has had it's issues, but when Sasuke left they both promised they'd become stronger and bring him back together; obviously that's not working on both there sides, Sakura is deciding to go after Sasuke herself and kill him. Who the heck knows what's going to happen next..?
Another thing I got lately is sakura want naruto to hate because she DOSENT CARE. WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE NOT CARES.

Sakura and naruto went though hell and back in part 2 sakura learn about container and when extracted they DIE. Did u see her face she was very worried and crying. Sakura was a friend in that ark but it hurted her to know naruto might DIE. In the KN4 chapters sakura held her heart, and rain in tears to naruto begging him to stop. And saying she will save Sasuke FOR YOU. She has done more for naruto then she believe but still fells useless, she stated I can only do the dumbest of thing for naruto. She even wanted to learn yamatos impossible jutsu. After that arc I have been seeing dramatic behavior change with her towards naruto dramatic.

She has become more and more worried for naruto, I don’t think she even thought that much of Sasuke even when stated that Sasuke killed Orochimaru. Some tears but not really. the pain arc shows alot of sakura under pressure until she screamed NARUTO PLEASE COME BACK that shows trust she trust naruto with her whole life something she never did with Sasuke. at the of the hug sakura held naruto like their was nobody else she didn’t care that it was in front of everyone(shows alot about her character development)

then sakura the karui incident u wanna no she never said I I I she said That Means when she heard about Sasuke joining Akatsuki, I think she was really thinking about naruto in that scene where argue by haters she still loves Sasuke(not trying to put down sasusaku I swear) the That means part she must be thinking about him hunting naruto, or why Sasuke joined and would hurt naruto.

in the decision we learn sakura is very selfless she would do anything once learning of naruto pain she broke down crying I never saw her cry this because of someone’s pain(yes she cried with Sasuke but she thought during the wave ark) but this was emotional pain. she’s has grown close to naruto more closer to naruto more then Sasuke, their bond is as deep and the naruto Sasuke bond, because she feels his pain(that’s why she feels guilty of hurting naruto)because she feels the boy pain and it was killing her. Those started her to blame herself for naruto pain and swear to never cause the boy pain. now here’s the part that makes haters go in a frenzy (the baka is in love with me so ill speak) she was saying idiot I know and held an emotional look but look beyond it when she vow to never hurt naruto, she held an eye that said in expression that why does he love me (not in a digusted tows him but HERSELF. remember sakura is a person that blames herself for everything including why the hell does this great man love me if I only cause him pain. SHE WAS THINKING IN THAT LINE OF WHY WOULD NARUTO LOVES THAT WHY SHE SAID IDIOT.

before she went to naruto, while they walking out of Konoha sakura had an deep look while walking(I bet so much that she was still thinking about why naruto loves her)

now the confession I think it was genius, people start to state she lies because of the eyes. She was thinking she of naruto (even Sai stated I) all she was thinking was naruto. the hug again after one hug before with naruto which showed another character development so does this hug, it was not a hug of saving or a hug for the ehckk it was a free will hug that sakura showed in her expressions she liked it allowing her self to rest her head on naruto shoulder. This shows a sigh that she would love to stay in his arms forever.

now her sacrifice she is putting so much on the line, she confessed because she might never have a chance with him because of what she is doing as the I sorry naruto statement said she was going against naruto will to save the idiot (I love naruto but he can be an idiot) she will hold the burden for his hatred.

now back my WHY WOULD SHE NOT CARE IF HE WOULD HATE, the truth is it will kill the poor girl, not having warm arms and spirit near her, not having someone she can be herself around and never judge her not being FREE to just be who she is HARUNO SAKURA. That sacrifice for naruto hating is more then killing Sasuke out of love

the at shows that sakura developed DRAMATLICLY and is not that selfish fan girl she was in PART ONE

Mhmm, and I’m not going to kill you for being a SasuSaku fan, I respect your choice ^^ and yeah, in the original they did represent a lot of SasuSaku clues, but it was obviously one-sided; though, they had there moments, NaruSaku had more. Anyway, Sakura really likes to make physical contact, ha? With the punching and the hugging, but I could tell from the beginning that she was going to be an up-close fighter, I remember when she had to protect Sasuke and Naruto by herself and she cut her hair, I think from there in she changed, she became a stronger willed person; she knew it wasn't about the looks. Sakura became a real Kunoichi, especially after Sasuke left, though, I’m a Sasuke hater; Sasuke is the one that actually inspired Naruto and Sakura to become stronger. Where do you think they would be if he didn't leave..? They would be strong, but definitely not as strong as you'd figure them. For all ya know, Naruto would be dead and the world taken over by now if it wasn't for Sasukes betrayal. I think Naruto and Sakura becoming stronger together were also giving them a stronger bond, remember when Sakura made Naruto all those food pills? He didn't like them, but when there was a shooting star he was holding the notes close to his heart by Sakura, see how much he respects her? Sasuke could never show such things to her or to him; there respect for each other is what makes Team 7 a great Team. ^^

Yeah... It was a while ago like a month or two lol, bet you can't tell which one is me xP!!!

#148 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:58 AM

Great job on the manifesto, you did a great job of pointing out a lot of things people miss out on. It's definitely helped me chose the right pairing. tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#149 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 29 2009, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome manifesto just simply perfect but I think you should update it because it says it was written in 2006 you should add the latest chapters leading to Sakura's confession. wink.gif

It's 4 years old?

Hey I can walk on Water now

Edited by Merger Knight, 04 April 2010 - 08:33 PM.

#150 The Naruto guy

The Naruto guy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Mizura @ Nov 9 2006, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you all thank you all. Don't forget to leave a word at the manifesto page if you can! :3

Though uh... fess-up, people. How many of you read the manifesto without waiting for the media to load, as I've just found out some people have done? huh.gif The media is worth it, really. Particularly in part 3.

nothing was there 4 me : ( (the pics)

Back from the dead. It's a shame what happened. NaruSaku will live on.

#151 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

I'm still looking at heronite's, but the manifests are great they increase my love for the pairing.

#152 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Fanfics, Anime, Reading,Video games

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (Daniee78 @ Nov 9 2006, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you! I've been waiting a long time for this! happy.gif
Sums up all of NaruSaku (and the reasons I love it) very well.

I'd have to agree with you there.

#153 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:31 PM

Finally, found the time to read it the time it took to load was not that big though.

And it was very good...
Congrats

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#154 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:23 PM

You did a really nice job. You made a lot of great points and there was so much evidence in there, it was absolutely great! wow.png

Edited by cnving101, 23 February 2011 - 01:23 PM.

#155 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:48 AM

This is really really good.

Also, i was pleased to see somebody else actually thinks like i do !
it's conforting me in my analysis.

Do you plan on analysing the following ?

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#156 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:03 AM

THAT WAS AWESOME. Seriously I love it...

But, it's been four years since that essay... so much has happened for Naruto and Sakura recently, and it's been leading towards romantic feelings more than it used to! Somebody PLEASE tell me, or someone pleasee! Really, you should make a NEW NaruSaku Manifesto because with all that's transpired, you can definitely make a good essay! With all thats happened now, a new NaruSaku Manifesto will really put confidence into us NaruSaku shippers and organize and explain much of what has happened recently.

I must find one!

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#157 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:59 AM

Um well I wouldn't call it exactly an essay per say but none the less VERY GOOD JOB and VERY convincing too

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#158 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Apr 18 2011, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um well I wouldn't call it exactly an essay per say but none the less VERY GOOD JOB and VERY convincing too

How is it not an essay?
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#159 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 04:00 AM

Don't know maybe I have a different view on what an essay is I guess or if not just ignore the comment

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 April 2011 - 02:59 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#160 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:05 PM

WOW! Goodjob, I'll enjoy this! smile.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic