Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (Chidori Mistress @ Oct 19 2007, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, I see it this way:

When the manga finishes there will be gloating from fans of the pairing which happened.
Then the forums will go nuts and I gurantee there will be some Kishimoto bashing.
I can actually see the war continuing a year after the manga ends, then we may get Pairing peace.

Hell yeah, I'm gonna gloat when (if, lol) it ends up NaruSaku. I'll probably do it here, or at my LJ, basically somewhere where it won't seem as if I'm rubbing it in to other shippers.

As for the forums going crazy, yep. I remember in Harry Potter when the Harry/Hermione ship sunk. I can see the fandom going absolutely nuts and everything ending up on fandom wank. Although I don't think Kishimoto will exacerbate the problem by calling NaruHina shippers "delusional" even though a catty part of me wants him to have an interview where he talks about "anvil sized clues" and how could anyone who has read the series have thought differently. tongue.gif

There won't be paring wars though, it'll just be truckloads of Kishimoto hate and fan entitlement, and how he's a horrible mangaka who lead his true fans on.

But I'll stop, cause this is probably getting out of line.

On topic though, I love the Manifesto. It actually made me go from, well I like NaruSaku better than most, to, this is my OTP. Hehe.
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#122 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:57 AM

OMIGOD, IT'S YOU!! You are like my hero, i read every single word in this brillant manifesto, with your manifesto, i converted tons of non believers because you speak the truth, i don't even deserve to talk to you because of your greatness.

#123 Chester Graham

Chester Graham

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 11:36 PM

Great job, Mizura!

Your other essays are awesome too!

#124 Migz

Migz

hehe...

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 11:56 PM

Nice !!!! i finished reading it a few mins ago.

#125 Static413

Static413

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, gaming, anime, um chillin with friends, Ult Frisbee, other sports

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:35 AM

That must have taken a lot of time, but it was well worth it. Anyone who is a debater against narsaku should even read it, it is that good. All the hardcore arguments are in there and none of them really assumptions that could be twisted. That's an 'A' in my book.

#126 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:00 PM

Finally get to comment on your Essay Mizurachan.

*hem hem*

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!1!11!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I was blown awy by your well thought out and well researched essay that covered every conceivable part of their relationship. You did a fantastic job and I hope you take the well earned kudos that evryone gives you.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#127 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:00 PM

Wow, kudos to you!

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#128 Thewolf11

Thewolf11

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:48 PM

a_spaz.gif omg, awesome with a capital A

good job. congrats to that!!! :thumbs:

And all of that is true danarusakunp3.gif narusaku.gif

me'sa allso agree with static413.

it's probably very worth its. and again good job.

"Sorry for 2 post in a row. me and my dog 'Takashi are spaz's'. a_spaz.gif

Edited by Thewolf11, 12 March 2008 - 11:48 PM.

#129 tcross

tcross

the one and only clone of another person

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 08:42 AM

hey, man I just came to say great manifesto, but while i agree with a lot of the points you make, I always thought that sakura would start to feel for naruto due to guilt over neglecting him over someone who really didn't give a rat's ass. They do have very similar personalities, like how they're both loud and obnoxious towards everybody, including each other, and how both would pretty much kill to get accepted by others.they're also similar in the fact that they both contain the will of fire (naruto moreso than sakura, but she still has it as well) It should also be noted that if sakura never noted all of naruto's accomplishments( the battles with neji and gaara, inspiring tsunade to be the fifth hokage, and changing pretty much all of his acquaintances opinions about him) Kishimoto will ruin the manga. Naruto's relationsip with sakura in the series will only get better because he actually gets her, basically meaning he saw through to the real sakura at the bench early in part 1, while she over time begins to get him through the fact that he's already done so much for the village by the end of part one.

i know that there are still some sasusaku fans out there. I don't really care if I make enemies out of half of the fandom for that pair by the time i'm done with this comment. SASUSAKU should now officially be considered a crack pairing. Why? ever since sasuke decided to aim his vengeance at konoha for planning the attack that scarred him, sasuke and sakura, ino, or pretty much any other girl in the series that's his age and living in konoha has been thrown straight out the window within the manga. I mean unless sakura decides to defect, but that's impossible because sakura is too dedicated to the village to abandon it.

There. I've said my peace. L8RS
http://www.narusaku....narusakuct7.gif
P.S. I don't care if this comment was completly random. Also I agree with the manifesto whole-heartedly.

#130 Sam-Sam-Samedi

Sam-Sam-Samedi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 03:34 AM

This was a curious read, and I deeply respect your Naruto know-how. L: (Your analysis/explaination of the economic backgrounds of Konoha and their resultant effects were lovely. :D) It was well-done, and I will say that it, frankly, exposed me to the "world of Narusaku". (There are, of course, points I disagree with, but they are miniscule and I don't particularly feel a need to address them.)

However, you may want to consider using a make-shift editor (of sorts), as your communication is sometimes skewered by typos, or the occasional bias. (e.g. the scene where Sakura splits the ground is speculation, and thus irrelevant to your argument as a whole, as is your mention of "love birds", if I recall correctly. I will admit that it has been some time since I first read it. D:|;;) All opinions aside, I found this a good example of a pairing manifesto. :D (. . . Although I'm not postive if you still check this topic. >_>; )

#131 believeit6

believeit6

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Well, I love NaruSaku. That's why I'm here, of course. NaruSaku is da bomb! They look so great eachother and just complete eachother. I love the Naruto series too, as well as some other animes.

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:35 AM

Let me just say, this manifesto was the most amazing NaruSaku arguement ever made. It was also the biggest, most organized, and most true. I read the whole thing because of my dedication, and it is right on the dot of why us NaruSaku supporters exist and what we stand for. You weren't obnoxius to the other pairings either, which is respectful and makes you a great person. I can see the time and effort that was put into this, and hopefully it will convert many to our way of thinking. You are a true NaruSaku missionary.

NaruSaku Fan|Narutofan|True Believer|FF.net

#132 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

Very nice it took me a while to read and I am a fast reader lol.

#133 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:38 PM

You done well.. biggrin.gif
You gave me the wing's to fly.

NaruSaku.. <33

I'll bring you back.. Sasukeits a promise Of a life time..

CREDIT: zKrXita on deviantart for the amazing Gif images =]

#134 VPN1982

VPN1982

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:05 AM

I think this show desverse to have a live action movie. I saw this show and enjoyed it so far,

#135 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE (VPN1982 @ Nov 10 2009, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this show desverse to have a live action movie. I saw this show and enjoyed it so far,

that would be awsome

#136 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:20 AM

Mizura, i was curious. Given that the manifesto is good for canon to about chapter 400 or so, how do you feel about it now?

given the events of recent chapters what would you revise, or addenda to the essay to bring it up to date so to speak?
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#137 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Nov 11 2009, 04:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mizura, i was curious. Given that the manifesto is good for canon to about chapter 400 or so, how do you feel about it now?

given the events of recent chapters what would you revise, or addenda to the essay to bring it up to date so to speak?

i would love to see the new evidence in fact form

#138 kawarimi

kawarimi

Monster ga kuru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Nov 11 2009, 04:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She hasn't been here (at least logged in) in a long time. But if you or someone you know has an account at NF, she still posts in her member fanclub there.

#139 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:19 PM

It's come up before and she's not really interested in updating it. It's comprehensive enough.

#140 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:05 PM

Not so much updated as just curious as to her opinion on the subject as it pertains to the last 75 chapters or so.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users