Tekken 6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:35 PM

Yes. Tekken 6 is coming to not only PS3 but for the 360 in the new update called Bloodline Rebellion. As with the previous installment with 5, Namco updated the series with 2 new characters and (I believe) more moves and customizations for the returning characters, which now total of 40 characters.

Now mind you, the storyline is mostly "Tekken 2 Remake" as in Jin is now the head of Mishima Zaibatsu and Kazuya is after his head by taking over G Corporation which causing an all-out war in the world, not mention there is some more supernatural force will come out at the end (and it ain't Devil this time).

So for preparation of those who want this game soon, here's this badass opening:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:10 PM

ive heard so little about this game, it's gonna have stiff competition from SFIV for fighting game of the year.

Tekken 5 was awesome, hopefully they dont try to stray like they did in 4.

#3 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • Interests:I think you all know my hobbies XD

My hobbies include writing/ making music, writing stories, playing videogames, and chatting!

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (Illmatic @ Jan 9 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ive heard so little about this game, it's gonna have stiff competition from SFIV for fighting game of the year.

Tekken 5 was awesome, hopefully they dont try to stray like they did in 4.

You really thought it strayed? Tekken 4 was honestly my favorite. Tekken 5 was hella amazing, and I'm having high hopes for Tekken 6, but wow, I'm surprised. I really loved Tekken 4. I did have the original 1-3+Tag before that and I really thought 4 was a great addition. Why didn't you guys like it?

Kiss you for lonesome folly...

#4 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:27 AM

Its not that i hate it, aactually I enjoyed it, but the multi-tiers made gameplay a little awkward, and the it didnt fell like such an improvement over tag, I got bored of it in a week.

However i was addicted to Tekken 5, the graphics were amazing for a PS2 game, and soundtrack was great. The gameplay of course was fast & fun. but thats my preference its cool if you like 4.

#5 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:45 AM

Tekken!! The only True divinity in this decrepit world! 6 is gonna be awesome.

#6 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Video games, and band.

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:31 AM

Can't wait to play this! I want it to come out now!
Spock it, lock it, rocket, explode it, reload it.

#7 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:03 AM

Yeah it looks like 2 all over agan cept more flashy AND MODERN wow.png still gonna buy it
\

#8 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:10 AM

Tekken is my 2nd all time favorite fighting game series (behind Soul Calibur) so I'm highly anticipating the new game! biggrin.gif

uc.png

#9 Lord Roy

Lord Roy

Seiyuu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Anime

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:06 AM

I'm hoping to be able to play this, I've played around a lot with Tekken 5: Dark Reserection and I'm able to play well with Asuka (main), Steve, and Lili.

Though I want to start learning Leo when I get my hands on this game.

#10 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:23 PM

PSP version on the way
http://psp.ign.com/a...7/977050p1.html

Dark Resurrection was one of the best fighters to ever be on a handheld, so I might pick it up aswell

#11 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:05 PM

Yey! biggrin.gif I've actually just played this yesterday, when I went to the mall for my brother's birthday party. happy.gif I got smeared by a 30-year-old guy who apparently, doesn't show any mercy, even to innocent, little girls wearing pink jackets. dry.gif My brother said that the man eats kids for breakfast.

After the fight, anyway, I got really annoyed because, just after I defeated him in the first match, he showed no more mercy, and wouldn't let me even stand up! He defeated three kids already! rawr.gif

*ehem*

Please don't mind the post above. Seriously. laugh.gif

Anyway, it's a really cool game! I hope others learn to love this game too. I'm hooked now because of my brother! Shoot.

I really like to use Lili, Asuka, Lee, Alisa, and Leo (who I thought was a guy, just because he looked like Minato for some reason) --
http://www.tekkenped...iki/Leo_Kliesen

Lili & Alisa - Main. smile.gif Their moves are so nice.

Btw, the video above is awesome! Jin looks wub.gif there, also he kinda reminds me of Sasuke. happy.gif
---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 06 June 2009 - 01:13 PM.

#12 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:28 PM

REVIVAL!!!

And just in time because the game is about to come out in 3 days!!! (Hopefully my college will get it so I can try it out).

Just for anyone who love the series, like me, to get ready to buy the must-have fighting game of all time (before Super Street Fighter IV comes out next Spring), here's the official opening, a recap about the storyline starting from Tekken 1:

latest?cb=20140126021943

#13 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 24 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just for anyone who love the series, like me, to get ready to buy the must-have fighting game of all time (before Super Street Fighter IV comes out next Spring), here's the official opening, a recap about the storyline starting from Tekken 1:

Ah. The excitement keeps coming~

The storyline of the Mishimas was always interesting (especially with the added dose of Kazama). And now, the opening has gotten me even more eager for the game. Makes you just wonder how all of this is going to conclude in the end. The devil gene... Angel... huge corporations... Tekken continues to amaze me. wink.gif
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#14 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Video games, and band.

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:54 AM

I want to play this game but I haven't played a Tekken game since Tekken 4. Though it looks awesome I can't help but think that I'll eventually get bored with this game and go back to Virtua Fighter.
Spock it, lock it, rocket, explode it, reload it.

#15 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:39 AM

Awesome game! The storyline of the Mishimas is very cool and the game is probably going to rock as expected from Tekken, the series keeps going up, I started playing this series on the third game which was actually my first game ever. Tekken will be in my heart forever. going back on topic namco knows their stuff so I think we can expect a great game.

#16 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:24 PM

wow! that looks flipping awesome! Im pretty new to the whole tekken thing, I have 5 and i've played the games on the PS1, but im just so happy its coming out on psp as I dont have a PS3 or 360 w00t.gif

#17 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:12 PM

Tekken on the go, gotta love it.

#18 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:27 PM

People...I had tried the game! (360 version) biggrin.gif

Holy Sh**! Graphics and music looks awesome wow.png ... but I have to play the game again soon because that was the first test (the guys at my college bought the game yesterday!)

latest?cb=20140126021943

#19 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:53 PM

Just grabbed mine, I'm gonna use the install since I heard the load times are a bi*** to deal with.

#20 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:59 PM

I've only seen most of the screenshots for the game (rather excited for what I've heard about story mode and the variety of weapons you can have tag along~). Though there's been stuff going on about how stupidly slow the loading is, as well as the game not making much sense anymore.

I guess everything can't be accurate, but I'm having high hopes for this game.

The graphics look amazing, the character customization is completely different from what you could do in Tekken 5 / Dark Ressurection, and I've come to love two of the newer characters already. jeez. i want to know the story about Leooo D:<

Need to play this game. DXD
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users