99 replies to this topic

#21 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:14 AM

Not villains included. Just the fact whatever it seems to be neglecting without reasons, everyone is cool with it like nothing. Like Naruto. We don't see K9 tales on Sasuke but who cares! He got Sakura and then leaves her. But she's cool.

See...

Well, that's why we call BS on this ending, I don't understand why you pointing on other thing. But it's commonly, because it's fiction, people want to belive that doing bad thing's - and trying to do good thing - will repay you. But it's not, people always remembers worst of deeds. And why we call BS on this - it's because Sasuke literally was villian half way of story, even him "saving" the world, was for his own purpose, not for saving all people. He didn't do a single thing to redeem himself.

If your talking about the ending with 600, 700, and The Last, I'm pretty certain it is shown that he ends up with Hinata before SS even became a "thing". I haven't, and won't, watch that stupid film, but I'm pretty sure that Sakura and Sasuke aren't dating, and Sakura is still just sadly remembering the a**hole as he wanders around the world.

SS become a thing in 699, that took place before the last.

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:15 AM

If your talking about the ending with 600, 700, and The Last, I'm pretty certain it is shown that he ends up with Hinata before SS even became a "thing". I haven't, and won't, watch that stupid film, but I'm pretty sure that Sakura and Sasuke aren't dating, and Sakura is still just sadly remembering the a**hole as he wanders around the world.

You got it. You wouldn't know at all unless they keep lining up but even then it only give the audience that Sasuke is an kitten to leave her and she's too dense and single-minded to stay with him. There's no chemistry but that's the point of it I guess.

#23 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:16 AM

Well, that's why we call BS on this ending, I don't understand why you pointing on other thing. But it's commonly, because it's fiction, people want to belive that doing bad thing's - and trying to do good thing - will repay you. But it's not, people always remembers worst of deeds. And why we call BS on this - it's because Sasuke literally was villian half way of story, even him "saving" the world, was for his own purpose, not for saving all people. He didn't do a single thing to redeem himself.

Out of likes. Sorry.

#24 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:18 AM

Out of likes. Sorry.

Don't be sorry, it's looks like Sasuke's "sorry"  :zaru:

#25 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:18 AM

I hate that panel...

#26 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:19 AM

"Sorry for what?"  :zaru:

#27 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:29 AM

"Sorry for what?"  :zaru:

*Naruto lies in 20 cm right in there with missing hand and thinks " :ermm: oh well, I guess my "Sakura-chan" went into abyss of red eyes, how about my injuries, maybe he asking sorry for causing them?"*

#28 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:59 AM

He actually did confess according to Sakura in the film. It just happened off screen

Wait so you're telling me that Naruto confessed to Sakura...yet Sakura told him that he probably doesn't know the difference between loving ramen and loving a significant other? Wow. That's rude.

What does that say about Sakura then?

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#29 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:00 AM

Did not, as of the last they still don't have a romantic relationship

So yeah, they still didn't had anything by 699

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#30 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:04 AM

Did not, as of the last they still don't have a romantic relationship

So yeah, they still didn't had anything by 699

Yes it happend, Sasuke already established that he will return *next time*. So Sakura was just waiting and it's beggining of SS. Sakura's "sasuke-kun" is romantic relationship as much as Hinata's "naruto-kun" and kniting scarf. 

#31 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:06 AM

Wait so you're telling me that Naruto confessed to Sakura...yet Sakura told him that he probably doesn't know the difference between loving ramen and loving a significant other? Wow. That's rude.

What does that say about Sakura then?

There isn't a single person that it made to look good by this ending.

#32 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:06 AM

Hinata, Hinata is  :angry:

#33 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:13 AM

Yes it happend, Sasuke already established that he will return *next time*. So Sakura was just waiting and it's beggining of SS. Sakura's "sasuke-kun" is romantic relationship as much as Hinata's "naruto-kun" and kniting scarf. 

No, it didn't. SS  was not estabilished since 699, that poke meant nothing romantic, but a "maybe next time" to her question about going with him. Anyone who says it was romantic probably should be shipping ItaSasu too

Edited by Nar123, 07 February 2015 - 02:13 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#34 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:14 AM

No, it didn't. SS  was not estabilished since 699, that poke meant nothing romantic, but a "maybe next time" to her question about going with him. Anyone who says it was romantic probably should be shipping ItaSasu too

Obviously it was a setup for what was to come next though. Her blushing around him was one of the worst moments of the chapter and the forehead poke made things look even worse.

#35 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:15 AM

No, it didn't. SS  was not estabilished since 699, that poke meant nothing romantic, but a "maybe next time". Anyone who says it was romantic probably should be shipping ItaSasu too

Well for NS it was deathblow, and for bolded it surely was turned into one, Sakura blushed, and that SS fandom for ya  :zaru:

Sasuke then came back after 2 years and said "I kept my promise" or smth like "this is next time" and banged Sakura on the same night as all in konoha did same  :facepalm:  :bash:

Kishimoto put it that way.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 07 February 2015 - 02:18 AM.

#36 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:19 AM

Honestly the entire fact that Kishimoto set this all up for the sake of trolling his fans should and will sabotage his reputation 10 years down the line. Because everyone, including Hinata, was completely changed just for the sake of an ending.  

The Naruto pre-699 would have had a long talk with Sasuke before even letting him touch Sakura. It's almost as if he completely ignored Sakura's emotions all for the sake of his own.   

But I've come to realize that there's no use in making sense of this manga. I hope that he regrets all of this for years to come, that is, if he even has a value of an emotional connection to his story anymore.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#37 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:26 AM

It's almost as if he completely ignored Sakura's emotions all for the sake of his own.   

Where was that? Naruto just standed there and didn't interupt in Sakuras fangirling.

#38 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:41 AM

Hinata, Hinata is  :angry:

In 699/700? I suppose so, but that was by virtue of doing nothing.

Besides, is Naruto really a catch after the story crapped all over him in the latter stages of Part 2? As I've said before, that Obito line did an enormous amount of damage to his character (for me, anyway). Then we get the whole explanation of his "crush" on Sakura.

Hinata can have him.

#39 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 04:05 AM

Besides, is Naruto really a catch after the story crapped all over him in the latter stages of Part 2? As I've said before, that Obito line did an enormous amount of damage to his character (for me, anyway). Then we get the whole explanation of his "crush" on Sakura.

Hinata can have him.

Well, good for you, but not everyone is happy how character that was so bright ended up like a grey wall.

#40 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 04:13 AM

Hinata can have him.

I agree this Naruto is so badly tarnished that if people want him to be with Hinata so badly then by all means. He's just a scumbag now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sasusaku, pairings, naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users