• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

I hope it dosen't go the way:

Obito: "Arrrghhh!!!, Naruto bakaaa, you have no idea what I really feeeeeeel"

*Tries to stab Sakura*

Naruto: "Sakura-chan!"

*Sasuke jumps in and saves her because Naruto is busy with TnJ* -.-

No, really, maybe black Zetsu  is splitting from Obito the next chapter? And what will happen to Obito then? He is the other half of his body, isn't he?

I always wonderd when he is gonna take place in the story ... we do not know anything about him.

Edit:

Lol, found a logical mistake: When Obito is shown with all the other Rookies and the Jounin in front of the Kage faces in the Mountains, wearing the "Kage hat", there is also the face of Narutos dad in the wall.

But Obito was the one who killed Minato and Kushina. It would make no sense of him being Hokage after killing the previous Hokage and his wife.

Ofc, Minato could've died somwhere else, but this is highly doubtable.

Ok, thats maybe picky but ... I just noticed it ^^

Edited by lupina, 23 October 2013 - 07:45 AM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#42 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

I was thinking... What if Kishi pulls a 235 on us when he's going to tell Obito about Sakura? Lol...

I have been saying that could happen since yesterday

#43 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:39 AM

@Atheck, it got corrected in the volume release.

Oh nice.

That's just it it's very unlikely for this to happen. Take the current situation. Both Naruto and Obito are in the bijuu realm that connects all jinchuriki so it's possible Naruto could pull out Rin to talk with Obito.

Ofc it that happens we might get to see that Rin may have also been a Tsundere or have other traits reminisced of Sakura.

The way it's done in this chapter kinda excludes Sakura and the only way to add her up is the one you indicated. Something similar to 235.

Well, while having doubt is normal, I just want to point out what I wrote in NF.

Ok, here's the thing. Naruto has established that Obito was in a team and had the same dream as he has. However, the most important part is that Naruto saw the important parts:

1) Rin was his love.
2) Rin was in the same team with Obito.
3) Rin died and that pretty much ended Obito.

The reason why I have to breakdown is to point out #2. Why is that important? Because this established that Obito's love interest was in the same team, which Naruto can perfectly relate. Therefore, this potentially killed all other ideas of another woman. Plus, Team 7 was mainly focused in the chapter throughout. Yes, we have all others, but the panel with him being Hokage kind of hint of Team 7 going to be focused at parts. The next chapter is the make it or break it, once and for all.

#44 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

Lol, found a logical mistake: When Obito is shown with all the other Rookies and the Jounin in front of the Kage faces in the Mountains, wearing the "Kage hat", there is also the face of Narutos dad in the wall.

But Obito was the one who killed Minato and Kushina. It would make no sense of him being Hokage after killing the previous Hokage and his wife.

In Obito's fantasy Minato was kicked out of office for making a decree that every jutsu should have at least ten words in their name.

But in all seriousness I don't think we're meant to think too much about it. The only thing we're probably meant to take out of it is that Obito might've suceeded Minato if he had returned to the village.

#45 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

I hope it dosen't go the way:

Obito: "Arrrghhh!!!, Naruto bakaaa, you have no idea what I really feeeeeeel"

*Tries to stab Sakura*

Naruto: "Sakura-chan!"

*Sasuke jumps in and saves her because Naruto is busy with TnJ* -.-

No, really, maybe black Zetsu  is splitting from Obito the next chapter? And what will happen to Obito then? He is the other half of his body, isn't he?

I always wonderd when he is gonna take place in the story ... we do not know anything about him.

Edit:

It's still possible even if Obito didn't go evil. Minato would have been Hokage for a while. In that time Obito becomes famous enough and at one point with Minato's help he also becomes a Hokage. It's more possible that Obito would have become a Hokage when Naruto was an adult but somehow this is what Kishi imagined for Obito. Probably Obito could have resolved the Uchiha's problems in the village seeing that he would be the first Uchiha Hokage.

Oh nice.

Well, while having doubt is normal, I just want to point out what I wrote in NF.

Ok, here's the thing. Naruto has established that Obito was in a team and had the same dream as he has. However, the most important part is that Naruto saw the important parts:

1) Rin was his love.
2) Rin was in the same team with Obito.
3) Rin died and that pretty much ended Obito.

The reason why I have to breakdown is to point out #2. Why is that important? Because this established that Obito's love interest was in the same team, which Naruto can perfectly relate. Therefore, this potentially killed all other ideas of another woman. Plus, Team 7 was mainly focused in the chapter throughout. Yes, we have all others, but the panel with him being Hokage kind of hint of Team 7 going to be focused at parts. The next chapter is the make it or break it, once and for all.

I agree and I think Naruto saw more than just those 3 panels. I think he absorbed if not all at least most of Obito's life. Especially the part where he was a loser like Naruto.

As for Obito thou somehow Kishi showed a possible future where he could have been happy with Rin dead ( by becoming Hokage and being with his friends) I think it will be more expanded on. The only way for Naruto to really touch Obito now is to talk about Rin.

#46 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

I agree and I think Naruto saw more than just those 3 panels. I think he absorbed if not all at least most of Obito's life. Especially the part where he was a loser like Naruto.

As for Obito thou somehow Kishi showed a possible future where he could have been happy with Rin dead ( by becoming Hokage and being with his friends) I think it will be more expanded on. The only way for Naruto to really touch Obito now is to talk about Rin.

I know Naruto saw more of Obito, but the fact that Kishi only highlighted that moment tells you that he must address it to make Obito fully converted. Either Obito or Naruto will bring it up and if the latter, Obito will be shocked to know that he saw his memories. The talk on the future that could have been will be expanded, but make no mistake, Rin's part will be talked. After all, Naruto was in fact emotional about it to the point Kuruma has to tell him to focus. This is important. Trust me, I am skeptical at some point as well, but right now, it's now or later.

#47 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

In Obito's fantasy Minato was kicked out of office for making a decree that every jutsu should have at least ten words in their name.

But in all seriousness I don't think we're meant to think too much about it. The only thing we're probably meant to take out of it is that Obito might've suceeded Minato if he had returned to the village.

Well, in his fantasy world he wouldn't have killed Minato, thus Minato became Hokage, and by the time he grew-up he gained his own Hokage right... I guess that is how it works....

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#48 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:08 AM

It's going to be really interesting to see what Naruto will talk about in the next chapter. I know people are like in mixed, but we won't know until next chapter. It sure got NS NF FC active.

#49 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:58 AM

Next week Naruto confirms once and for all without any ambiguity his love for Sakura.

Opposite fandom, prepare yourself. ^^

#50 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

That's just it it's very unlikely for this to happen. Take the current situation. Both Naruto and Obito are in the bijuu realm that connects all jinchuriki so it's possible Naruto could pull out Rin to talk with Obito.

Ofc it that happens we might get to see that Rin may have also been a Tsundere or have other traits reminisced of Sakura.

The way it's done in this chapter kinda excludes Sakura and the only way to add her up is the one you indicated. Something similar to 235.

Did you meant Isobu?

And I don't think Rin is a Tsundere, she's like mellow type of person

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#51 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

Did you meant Isobu?

we dont see any funny moments, Naruto could very well do the same with Sakura and show only the important ones and yet you wont see if even Sakura is a Tsundere or not.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#52 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

Did you meant Isobu?

Sakura isn't really the tsundere type. I mean, she doesn't often say the contrary of what she thinks, she doesn't hide her kindness to Naruto.

She doesn't have difficulties to show her care and love to Naruto also. She's the violent type for sure, like Kushina and Tsunade, but Tsundere, not really.

A lot will not agree with me, I already know, but that's how I see Sakura.

Seeing her being compared to Louise de la Valiière was really shocking.

PS:

Newt week let's all celebrate NS's victory \o/

Edited by Sojobo, 23 October 2013 - 09:15 AM.

#53 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

I doubt it would happen, but I would be so excited if the parallel had something to do with respecting the professional decisions of the women Naruto/Obito love.  That is the current difference in their love, after all...but I doubt it'll happy.  *sigh*

#54 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

this chapter's not bad.. but i really don't know what kishi planned for madara after his whole plan is trashed by naruto and co. the guy slacked off for too long :mellow: .. but he'll surprise us by killing obito / using the gourd i guess... and kakashi :argh: ... and no sakura :cry: ... oh well it's hard to include everyone in a meager 15 page i guess..

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#55 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

and so the tnj saga started.  I liked this chapter, it was only a matter of time before Naruto had to know the truth about Obito.

Besides, didn't you recognize that Sakura was always on the side of Naruto during the mental imagines of Obito? :fu: Obito imagines it with Naruto together with Sakura at his side, not Hinata.

Anyway, WSJ cover figures the trio of team7 and Sakura has definitely a purple byakugou.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#56 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

Besides, didn't you recognize that Sakura was always on the side of Naruto during the mental imagines of Obito? :fu: Obito imagines it with Naruto together with Sakura at his side, not Hinata.

Heh, and if you look at mangastream version, you can see they modify Naruto, and remplacing him with Sasuke.

Just lol

Edited by Sojobo, 23 October 2013 - 10:08 AM.

#57 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

@六道仙人: which issue?

wsj

^sakura's so cute  :excited: 

@Sojobo : LOL wut  :chuckle:

lol nope its obito dreamland

Edited by Hanabi, 23 October 2013 - 10:53 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#58 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:11 AM

Who said HEAVEHOOO in the end of the chapter? :wacko: So corny, lol.

Where are Naruto and Obito in the end? In their mind? I would like that because it wouldn't slow the timing and there would be no interference. But I would also like it if it's triggered by some tragedy, I want to feel the despair. I also agree with Morgaine that the parallel shouldn't be too obvious, the literary effect would be so dull.

And where is Sakura and Tsunade? I'm getting tired of them being stuck with that handseal, pleeease give them something to do Kishii. :sad:

ナルサク

#59 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

I actually thought this chapter's TnJ was more interesting than the "we can do it!" speeches that we've had for the past half a year or so.

Well, I'm glad the focus was about Obito's identity. As Kakashi said in the previous chapter, Obito did hope his legacy lives on.

I didn't notice it was Sakura with long hair in Obito's vision, until I saw the diamond. orz
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#60 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

Heh, and if you look at mangastream version, you can see they modify Naruto, and remplacing him with Sasuke.

Just lol

i don't know it the yours was a sarcasm or not but isn't that one Obito? :wot:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users