• This topic is locked This topic is locked
407 replies to this topic

#21 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

So wait is Sasuke an actual relative of Obito or was Naruto just saying that because they are in the same clan? Translation could be wrong.

43iduct.jpg

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

So wait is Sasuke an actual relative of Obito or was Naruto just saying that because they are in the same clan? Translation could be wrong.

Latter.

#23 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

Will naruto now become the ten tails jinchurikki? He is technically tug of waring with all the tailed beasts chakra other than gyuki and shukaku. Does this mean naruto is about to get a power boost?

#24 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

I don't know I think the TNJ will have to do with Rin, but it won't be a flat out parallel to Sakura. Sorry feeling a bit skeptical.

#25 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

I don't know I think the TNJ will have to do with Rin, but it won't be a flat out parallel to Sakura. Sorry feeling a bit skeptical.

I hope that it's not that obvious, I hope that it's at least subtle/indirect.

#26 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:06 AM

Kishi drew a panel with Obito imagining to be the Hokage ,but why did he draw Sakura with long hair close to Naruto and with that smile we all adore of hers ? <3 

Kishi, you are a teaser! :cry:

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#27 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

He might hear obito's story and just think of sakura. That would be enough to confirm the parallel. Naruto doesn't have to bring it up at all all he has to do is think about a moment with her.

#28 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

Will naruto now become the ten tails jinchurikki? He is technically tug of waring with all the tailed beasts chakra other than gyuki and shukaku. Does this mean naruto is about to get a power boost?

Hard to say, but as of now, it does seem suggest that Naruto is the new Rikuodu Sennin, genuine. Obito is like a shortcut edition. It reminds me of Gundam 00. As for power boost, not so sure. I do wonder how would Madara comes in and he needs to because Naruto is about to end the tree here, so Madara must stop it or else.

It's ok to feel this way. I just wonder if it pulls 631 once more. Let's not bet, guys. :P

I would accept this.

#29 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:09 AM

^^^^My theory is that that is a world of rainbows and unicorns, hence Sakura was never bullied so didn't have to worry about her forehead, and they never faced the Sound Village and she never had to cut her hair off with a kunai.  *nods*

About the parallel, what I mean is I'd prefer a subtle, indirect parallel to an obvious one.  Naruto's feelings for Sakura are known, another confirmation wouldn't be a game changer, so I just don't think it matters too much.  Now, Sakura's feelings are much more important.

Edited by morgaine4, 23 October 2013 - 07:10 AM.

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:12 AM

Those panels with Naruto seeing inside of Obito's heart gets me. This talk MUST happen. The parallel is in question, but the Rin part needs to be covered because to me, I think Obito will bring it up himself during conversation.

#31 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

I was thinking... What if Kishi pulls a 235 on us when he's going to tell Obito about Sakura? Lol...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#32 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:14 AM

I liked this chapter a lot, mainly because we covered some new ground.   :th_yeah:  I'm glad Naruto saw Obito's memories of Rin, and then got tears in his eyes.  As others have said, it's difficult to imagine we won't get the OR/NS parallel in some manner soon.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised that if the OR/NS parallel is made clear in some way, that Naruto's feelings for Sakura could figure somehow in the approach Sasuke chooses to try to take him down.  IDK.  It's just... a little strange how Kishimoto had Naruto inform his father, Sakura, everyone within hearing distance, and the reading audience that he considers Sakura his girlfriend -- right before Sasuke appeared and, you know, didn't hear it.  Whatever happens as regards the OR/NS parallel, and whatever Naruto reveals about his own feelings, Sasuke wouldn't fail to recognize how long Naruto has felt this way about Sakura, and the importance of his commitment.

Other than Naruto's emotional reaction to Obito's memories, the part that got to me was Gaara reaching out for Shukaku.   :twitch:  My reaction was, "NNNNNnnnnnnnnnnoooooo!  Don't do it, Gaara!!!"  But then I realized my personal head canon was seriously getting in the way.  IDK.  I just don't like the idea of Gaara becoming jinchuriki a second time, and having to go through all that again.  I'd rather see Gaara coax Shukaku into joining the other biju instead.

And was it just me or did the pages of this chapter go by in a flash?  I got to the end and kept clicking for the next page.

*sigh*  Back to waiting.

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:14 AM

I was thinking... What if Kishi pulls a 235 on us when he's going to tell Obito about Sakura? Lol...

If that happens, ok, who the hell got a power to control Kishi?

#34 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

There was something odd about one of Kurama's comments in this recent chapter. He claims that Naruto was not given Shukaku's chakra, yet if you glance back at #629 you can see that Shukaku was involved in his first attempt at suppressing the Jubi when the manifestations of the chakra Naruto was given by the bijuu appeared. 

naruto-4136843.jpg

You can see the Ichibi in the top right corner of the page. Did Kishi overlook this detail or would it be considered a plot hole? 

Edited by Atheck, 23 October 2013 - 07:17 AM.

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

There was something odd about one of Kurama's comments in this recent chapter. He claims that Naruto was not given Shukaku's chakra yet if you glance back at #629 you can see that Shukaku was involved in his first attempt at suppressing the Jubi when the manifestations of the chakra Naruto was given by the bijuu appeared. 

naruto-4136843.jpg

You can see the Ichibi in the top right corner of the page. Did Kishi overlook this detail or would it be considered a plot hole? 

Well, maybe if someone owns the volume edition, we would know. If still there, it's a mistake as you say.

#36 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

I was thinking that too! Although I think that would deviate too much from what really needs to be said. The focus shouldn't drift that much onto Naruto's feeling for Sakura. Still a nice head canon though.

"There's a girl that I love named Sakura-chan..."

Edited by Slextrem, 23 October 2013 - 07:21 AM.

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

I was thinking that too! Although I think that would deviate too much from what really needs to be said. The focus shouldn't drift that much onto Naruto's feeling for Sakura. Still a nice head-canon though.

Hey, we got 631, I don't think we can't remove this possibility just yet.

#38 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

@Atheck, it got corrected in the volume release.

I was thinking that too! Although I think that would deviate too much from what really needs to be said. The focus shouldn't drift that much onto Naruto's feeling for Sakura. Still a nice head canon though.

That's what I think you know... In order to make the connections between him and Obito Naruto would have to tell him that he has a love interest as well.

So this "I have a girl I love named Sakura-chan... bla bla bla..."

Dunno it just seems the perfect words.

PLUS! I ouldn't be amazed if Kishi does that... He did it with the Neo Sannin you know. All 3 invoking the animals at the same time. That was included initially in a filler by Pierrot with the old Sannis... So who knows?

Edited by Chatte, 23 October 2013 - 07:24 AM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#39 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

That's just it it's very unlikely for this to happen. Take the current situation. Both Naruto and Obito are in the bijuu realm that connects all jinchuriki so it's possible Naruto could pull out Rin to talk with Obito.

Ofc it that happens we might get to see that Rin may have also been a Tsundere or have other traits reminisced of Sakura.

The way it's done in this chapter kinda excludes Sakura and the only way to add her up is the one you indicated. Something similar to 235.

#40 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

Woah did I really just read what chapter 652 showcased:

• Naruto seeing Obi/Rin Deathscene
  • Naruto TNJ Obito Begin
  • Obito questioning about regret 

My review: 

That was fast.

Anyway that perview of Madara was misleading, still loved the talk part with Obito and Naruto, felt like the time with Naruto and Nagato talking but with a more warm feel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users