#21 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:52 AM

Hey dude!! smile.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 March 2012 - 02:52 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#22 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:52 AM

Lul hai!

/waves

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#23 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Mar 8 2012, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blog entry#3

Uguuuuu! The Naruto world has challenged me to put my geography skills to use! But you know, it's so fun to make up things about the unknown countries. It's like making your own little country! Really great, because I love describing scenery. I really had to do my research on the Lightning Country, though. I mean, obviously, there is now some form of alliance between Fire and Lightning now, and anyway, I need that to be true, because it has to work into my story. One thing I hadn't exactly realized was that Cloud had two jinchuurikis at one time. Two! Fortunately, I'm bringing the Akatsuki in to wipe out most of the Jinchuuriki, so I don't have to deal with that mess. I only need Killer Bee anyway.

I'm having so much fun with the world map though, seriously. There's so much information to soak in that I was unaware of! Fire is just smack dab in the middle of everything, basically, so that gives me a lot of border countries to work with. This is perfect for a long, fun-filled adventure.

Anyway, I'm taking some notes :3

Bai bai!

-Rainyy

Yeah I hear ya on doing research for fanfics. I had to and I'm still doing research on the different villages. The best part is getting to come up with the details for the terrain and things like that. There is only so much info we can gather about other villages. Filling in the gaps is the fun part biggrin.gif

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#24 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:05 AM

So.......when does your fanfic come out?

#25 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:16 AM

@Konoha: Yes, I agree!

@Dragunov:
I've finished the first chapter. Just uploaded it. It's like 2am, so if you see any mistakes that I might have missed, let me know.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

#26 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:33 AM

Blog entry#4

Oh, man! DD: It's like 2am and I just finished the first chapter of What Matters Most. Still hating the name. Any suggestions? Ugh. I'm still not really understanding the format of the entire story either. It looked so unattractive after I posted it up. I'm not sure what to do...I'm sorry about that. Anyway...there were just some things I wanted to go over regarding the first chapter.

The beginning of the story starts out with Sakura and Tsunade returning to the village. Naturally, a Hokage can't just up and leave her village. Don't worry, guys. She didn't leave it unattended wink.gif I also mentioned that Lightning and Fire have "reinstated" their alliance. There's obviously not a war going on in the story right now, but for the life of me, I couldn't really keep up with what the heck was going on in the actually anime/manga, as far as alliances went, so I am winging it here. It won't really matter though...things are about to change.

Can't think of anything else too important, but if there are any questions, please post them here and I will surely respond. That's it for now!

-Rainy

Edited by Rainy Daze, 09 March 2012 - 07:38 AM.

Congratulations.

#27 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:21 PM

How bout Naruto was with them? tongue.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#28 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

@Phantom: You mean, with Sakura and Tsunade? Well, he was with Jiraiya and they also are returning to the village around the same time.

Congratulations.

#29 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:51 AM

Blog entry#5 (Final entry)

So I've decided to leave.

I want to say it's not a personal thing, but it sort of is. Aside from that, it just feels sort of empty here and I don't feel very welcome. But that's alright. My story will continue and I will post it on fanfiction.net. I will be leaving H&E though. Don't be upset with me; I did meet a couple of nice people here, and I'll be walking away with something very valuable. I do not regret my short time here. It's a nice site.

Anyway, for those that I did get the chance to talk to, thank you for being kind to me.

Bye, then.

-Rainy

Congratulations.

#30 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:57 PM

I thought we were just starting to become friends. Well it was a nice time while it lasted, wish you luck. I'll keep reading your fic.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#31 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:29 PM

Thanks, that means a lot. I'm working on the next chapter right now. I'm really liking the way everything is turning out.

Congratulations.

#32 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:59 PM

Why leave Heaven and Earth? It's not that bad is it?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#33 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:22 AM

@Toasty: I don't know...some of the people that I've talked to just seem kind of unfriendly. I don't seem to be fitting in well here.

Congratulations.

#34 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:49 AM

Look Rainy, Want me to kick there asses? I'll make sure they dont hurt you.

#35 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:52 AM

You shouldn't let that put you off from being on the site, just give it sometime, and I'm sure everyone will warm up. smile.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#36 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:42 AM

Sorry to hear that you want to leave, Rainy. It was nice meeting you.

By the way, you never gave a link to your fanfic T-T

Edited by Dragunov, 11 March 2012 - 08:00 AM.

#37 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:06 AM

Well...I'll give it another try.

@Dragunov: My fanfic account is Smiles for Sai. (:

Congratulations.

#38 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

People being unfriendly to you? Already?

I'm guessing that with some of the not so new members, it might take a while for them to adjust to the newer members on the site. So they might seem a little icy at first, but eventually you'll find that most of them are quite nice. If you do encounter other members that treat you like trash, don't let that pull you down and keep you away from the site.

If the members still aren't warming up to you, it's probably best to ignore them. There are many other people on this site who are complete sweethearts and are more than willing to welcome you in. happy.gif

But I'm really sorry to hear that there are people treating you badly. I hope I wasn't one of them, and if I was, I sincerely apologize. sad.gif

So give it another shot if you can. It's rare to find people here on the site who are like the way you describe them. [There have been some instances, but they usually have very minimal chance.]

But if you really do insist on leaving H&E, I just want you to know that it's been such a pleasure to meet and talk to you, and I'm probably speaking for most of the members here who may be reading this a nodding their heads in agreement. tongue.gif I'm just kidding, but you get my point.

Anyways, I'm also looking forward to your fanfics~!

JA2DBzd.png

#39 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

@Rocket: Don't worry, it wasn't you ^^;;

Thank you guys for your concern. I think I will stay and give it another try.

Congratulations.

#40 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

Awesome, and if anyone's giving you trouble just come to me ill deal with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users