339 replies to this topic

#1 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:13 AM

My name is Blaine. I'm 19 years old, and I'm a freshman at college. After being on this forum for about a month or so, I finally decided that it was time to take a little more active role.

I'm studying to become a writer. I prefer writing screenplays and plays as most of my life I have been involved with the theatre somehow, but after reading quite a few fanfictions I think that narratives might actually be a better fit for me. You can find me at Fanfiction.net under TheOmegaMan. I enjoy constructive criticism, as well as people who enjoy my work. I do not tolerate flaming though, so if that's your intention bother someone else.

Things you should know about me

1) I'm a musician. I can play the alto, tenor, and bari saxophones. I can also play the recorder and drums as well. I'm also obsessed with music. I have a huge library that I constantly update so feel free to post artists that you like so I can check them out.

2) I'm a huge theater, movie film guy. (As you didn't already know)

3) I'm a martial artist. (Karate, Tae Kwon Doe, and some Kung Fu)

4) I've travelled a lot. My stepfather was in the army, and we had to move to keep up with him.

5) Used to play soccer and football, but didn't want to in college. Not enough time.

I will post about once a day at night. Comments, suggestions, funny rants are most appreciated.

Edited by Greed-Sama, 29 October 2012 - 12:08 AM.

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#2 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:19 AM

I posted first biggrin.gif lol.. Hello Blaine (:

---

#3 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:22 AM

Hello my first poster. laugh.gif I hope you'll tune in. I'll be posting again tonight with today's events. Haha.

#4 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:55 AM

Alrighty, can do a_thumbs.gif ! Haaha

---

#5 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:11 AM

Hmm... saw a few common proints between you and me:

1. I play drum and guitar
2. I do Karate, Taekwondo, Judo and Kendo (The last 1 only up to beginner stage)
3. I'm an Audiophile, Black Rose can testament to that

I'm also a sword user (owns several katana-type swords... yeah, real ones tongue.gif)

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#6 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Feb 13 2011, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm also a sword user (owns several katana-type swords... yeah, real ones tongue.gif)

I'm quite jealous. I live in a college dorm where they tend to frown on having weapons. (Don't know why. tongue.gif ) And my parents weren't so hot about me owning them either.

But when I do some foreign travel for my education, I plan on going to Japan to buy some very authentic weapons. I wish to train in some ancient fighting styles as well.

I'm glad I have another Audiophile friend on this forum. Yes music and me are lovers.

#7 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:47 AM

Sunday, February 13, 2011

So I just finished posting a new chapter up for Tai's Eternal Struggle after a one week hiatus. After a weekend of a horrible allergy attack/strep throat I didn't think I would be able to finish. But my body worked it's miracles and I got somewhat better. Still feel only about 60% or so and I still can't smell anything. (O well I guess)

Will begin working on Revenge Upon The Avenger tonight.

Sakura goes to the remainder of Konoha 11 asking about what Ino said.

Jiraya and Naruto will talk about what happened and his future training.

Shikamaru and Asuma have one final conversation about Choji's death.

Naruto is released from hospital, and visits Ichiraku to get a pleasant surprise.

Still pretty sure that the first volume will cover about ten chapters or so and then I will do a time skip.

Thinking about entering the fanfic contest, see if I can't think of some ideas to use.

Not looking forward to next week. It will be my first week of school. It's snowed in the last few weeks enough that I've had more days off of school than I have had school 2:1 (Plus I have an Economics Test, World Literature quiz, and a Psychology Test as well. Ah the thrills of college.)

Not looking forward to tomorrow morning. 7:30 a.m. class and it's Valentine's day. dry.gif

But now for some good news. I get to go to World Literature class so I can see Amanda. I haven't seen her in literally three weeks.

#8 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:50 AM

Holy crap! I like tht so far wow.png ! And oo!! Amanda heheelq7.png ... Someones gotta a "friend" tongue.gif hahaaa

---

#9 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 13 2011, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holy crap! I like tht so far wow.png ! And oo!! Amanda heheelq7.png ... Someones gotta a "friend" tongue.gif hahaaa

Ssh. rolleyes.gif I do have a "friend" (maybe, kinda)

And have you read my fanfiction before? Oooo if you have I want to know what you think.

#10 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:56 AM

Lol :3 ... Someones gotta a "friend" tongue.gif ! Hahaa bro, its okay i have a special someone aswell, imma give her a suprise tomorow wub.gif her names Gabrielle... And yes! I have read some of it!! (: i like it .. Make more plz! rawr.gif !! I cravin' it xD

---

#11 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:29 AM

Hi Blaine,

haven't read any of your fanfiction yet (to be honest never read some fanfiction, when I get the time I'll certainly will read some of yours. Could you perhaps post a link to where I can find some of your fanfiction?)

And having a special "friend" is quite nice, kind of have one to.I know her for about 2y and everyone acts as if we're a couple however we didn't even go out on a date yet tongue.gif.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#12 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 14 2011, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Blaine,

haven't read any of your fanfiction yet (to be honest never read some fanfiction, when I get the time I'll certainly will read some of yours. Could you perhaps post a link to where I can find some of your fanfiction?)

And having a special "friend" is quite nice, kind of have one to.I know her for about 2y and everyone acts as if we're a couple however we didn't even go out on a date yet tongue.gif.

Well thanks for the kind words. And I do look forward to your opinion on my writing. There is already a link on the website under the Library section. It's titled "Revenge Upon The Avenger"

If you have trouble finding it let me know and I'll post a link on this blog.

#13 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 14 2011, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well thanks for the kind words. And I do look forward to your opinion on my writing. There is already a link on the website under the Library section. It's titled "Revenge Upon The Avenger"

If you have trouble finding it let me know and I'll post a link on this blog.

np,
I found the link and I will read them the first time I have a free moment (hopefully later this evening).

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#14 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 14 2011, 06:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
np,
I found the link and I will read them the first time I have a free moment (hopefully later this evening).

Sounds good. Let me know what you think.

#15 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 14 February 2011 - 07:26 PM

*le gasp* You're a musician AND a theatre guy? We have been destined to meet tongue.gif

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#16 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Feb 14 2011, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*le gasp* You're a musician AND a theatre guy? We have been destined to meet tongue.gif

Say it ain't so. Fate truly is a blessed thing sometimes. Well hi fellow thespian. wave.gif

#17 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:20 PM

Isn't it though? ohboy.png

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#18 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:55 AM

Monday, February 14, 2011

Today was rather interesting. I got to read the Epic of Son-Jara. (African Literature) It's rather strange, but in Episode 6 there was a reference to calling upon the help of Heaven and Earth and I had to laugh, thinking that this legendary warrior was calling on NaruSaku for support. It was just a little funny note.

Beta read a couple of fanfictions, and plans to try and finish Chapter 4 tonight for Revenge Upon The Avenger.

Got to thinking in Psychology class about two possible fictions. One is a Naruto fic that takes place after the war titled "For His Sanity." And I may get to working on it, outlining it and stuff. The other is a spin off from Tai's Eternal Struggle.

Watched the new episode of Chuck. Still love the show, but John Casey really stole it tonight with his heart-felt confession.

Have World History tomorrow and World Literature which means I need to catch up on World History tomorrow before 12:30 and then I get to see Amanda. Hopefully three weeks of being away isn't too much of a buzz kill. Make try and get her number if everything goes alright. I hope tonight I get some rest to heal from my sickness. My lips and mouth feels horrible. dry.gif

Right now I'm about to go get something to eat from BK, and am trying to drown the noise of a particular person sitting across from me. I really hate this guys guts. He's so incredibly vain, and can only date people who are beautiful, and then complains when he doesn't get a date. Doesn't even care about personality. Ok end mini rant. (For now)

Till next time NaruSaku Fans

#19 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:44 AM

I want some BK :rawr!!! Hahaaa biggrin.gif tongue.gif ! What bout your "friend" :3 ?

---

#20 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 14 2011, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want some BK :rawr!!! Hahaaa biggrin.gif tongue.gif ! What bout your "friend" :3 ?

What do you mean by that last question.

Edited by TheOmegaMan, 15 February 2011 - 04:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users