31562 replies to this topic

#28721 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 07:04 PM

What's really weird to me about the entire thing is just how hypocritical it is like in real life and weird because nothing is consistent.

Sakura hitting Naruto is consider abusive
But if a girl hits a guy in real life they say "well, he is a man. He can take it."
Surprising that they call it abuse when it comes to THIS particular scenario, but every other instance they see it as being okay even in real life standards.

Sakura and Hinata being obsessive over a guy is shown as being loyal and heartfelt in this situation even when the guy says "No" several times. No matter how many times Sasuke basically said "I don't love Sakura," they refused to accept it and constantly trying to convince him he does.
If a guy tried doing this to a girl, chances are, it would be seen as harassment. Maybe even sexual harassment. "No means No" I guess the asterisk is "unless  you are a girl to a guy, then no means yes." At best, they consider the man too clingy and smothering. "You need to let her have her own space."

It is also very telling when some of these Sakura haters will bash her when you compare her to Hinata, but the moment you start saying "Sasuke and Sakura is a toxic relationship" they all of a sudden praise Sakura for being loyal and the like. It is really weird.

They will change the narrative to suit their claim.

"Sakura hitting Naruto is abusive."
But if Sakura hits Sasuke and Hinata hits Naruto then all of sudden it is them being good women and men need to accept that it is a love tap.

This is how I believe it SHOULD have played out.

During the 2 year skip, Sakura thinks about Sasuke and Naruto and has a change of heart. In the middle of training, she remembers all the times Sasuke is mean to her and she remembers all the time Naruto supported her. It may not be her automatically changing her love, but it was a beginning.

After the timeskip, Naruto and Sakura meet again and Sakura start feelings flustered around Naruto and being that typical tsundere tendencies. Naruto grow ups a little, but still retains that quirkiness that everyone loves. However, when things get serious Naruto becomes grown up. I think Naruto needed to have this. Show his sexy side to him of being this strong man. (Many women love a man who is willing to be stern when it is necessary. Especially when it is sticking up for themselves and others.)

After the series of events where Naruto's feelings seem ambiguous and at times Sakura's as well; showing the signs of changed feelings. You then come to the Pein Arc when BOTH Sakura and Hinata jump into the save Naruto. They try pulling out the poles, but they can't touch them or something. Can even have Sakura and Hinata sucker punch Pein and knock him aside and daze him.

Hinata and Sakura try to pull out the rods, but can't and even try to break them, but can't.
Pein gets back up and Naruto tells them both to run.
Sakura says they are not leaving him and Hinata confers.
Pein walks towards them and says "Well, I see you brought your fan club to join in too."
Naruto begs Pein to not do anything, but Sakura and Hinata are willing to fight. Naruto asks why they are doing this and Hinata replied "Because I love you Naruto." Sakura looks surprised and is speechless, but is instantly interrupted when Pain grabs both using his Almighty push and then has them both by the neck. Like any good villain tells Naruto to make a choice: His best friend or his fangirl." Eventually Pein just says "Fine" and stabs both through the chest or stomach and tosses them aside.

Naruto loses it and goes into Kurama mode and they do their fight. In the middle of it all Sakura heals herself and then heals Hinata thinking of Hinata's confession and then proceeds to self-deprecate. Business as usual same story plot, Naruto comes back Sakura hugs him.

Fast forward and you get to the point of Sai and what he thinks and everything...and he tells Sakura that he loves her and that he is tired of all the drama and such. Then you get to Sakura going to Naruto in the land of Iron, but instead of confession she gets angry with him and tells him to leave her alone. Even saying "Go be with your girlfriend, Hinata, if you like her so much." It was all a ploy and she just wanted to take out Sasuke so Naruto could have a happy life. (Love makes you do stupid things.)

Events unfold as selected and then you get to Minato coming back and Naruto being healed by Sakura.
Minato: "Hello son, I hope I didn't make you wait too long."
Naruto: "Nah, you are right on time."
Minato: "And who is this? Are you my son's special friend?"
Naruto: "Well, she is a girl that I am love with..."
Sakura gets embaressed and hits him
Sakura: "Shut up."
Naruto: "Ow, why did you so that for? That's hurt."
Sakura: "I'll heal that too. You shouldn't be lying to your dad like that."
Naruto: "I wasn't lying. I am still in love with you..."
Sakura *blushes* and hides her face.* "Stop saying stupid things, idiot."
Minato smiles and laughs saying to himself: "Reminds me of the good ole times, eh Kushina? She's just like you were." says in actual. "Take care of my son, okay?"

Move forward again and you have Naruto die and Sakura brings him back. Naruto says "I have to end all of this. Right here and right now. If I don't it will never stop."
Sakura: "Naruto"
Naruto turns around and she grabs and kisses him. She then says "When this is all over...we can go on that date. So make sure you come back okay?" Naruto smiles and goes on to fight Kaguya. Then Kakashi and Sakura team up with Obito and have this awesome team fight of everyone coming together.

No Sakura begging for Sasuke. In fact, quite the opposite. Sakura stands up and tells Sasuke that he can still come back, but he needs to stop right now or he will have to go through her first. Sasuke laughs a wicked grin and says: "Okay then..." and then knocks her out. Naruto kind of panics, but Kakashi sais she was fine and to defeat Sasuke.

That's how it COULD have been done and it would have been great

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28722 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:36 PM

What's really weird to me about the entire thing is just how hypocritical it is like in real life and weird because nothing is consistent.

Sakura hitting Naruto is consider abusive
But if a girl hits a guy in real life they say "well, he is a man. He can take it."
Surprising that they call it abuse when it comes to THIS particular scenario, but every other instance they see it as being okay even in real life standards.

Sakura and Hinata being obsessive over a guy is shown as being loyal and heartfelt in this situation even when the guy says "No" several times. No matter how many times Sasuke basically said "I don't love Sakura," they refused to accept it and constantly trying to convince him he does.
If a guy tried doing this to a girl, chances are, it would be seen as harassment. Maybe even sexual harassment. "No means No" I guess the asterisk is "unless  you are a girl to a guy, then no means yes." At best, they consider the man too clingy and smothering. "You need to let her have her own space."

It is also very telling when some of these Sakura haters will bash her when you compare her to Hinata, but the moment you start saying "Sasuke and Sakura is a toxic relationship" they all of a sudden praise Sakura for being loyal and the like. It is really weird.

They will change the narrative to suit their claim.

"Sakura hitting Naruto is abusive."
But if Sakura hits Sasuke and Hinata hits Naruto then all of sudden it is them being good women and men need to accept that it is a love tap.

This is how I believe it SHOULD have played out.

During the 2 year skip, Sakura thinks about Sasuke and Naruto and has a change of heart. In the middle of training, she remembers all the times Sasuke is mean to her and she remembers all the time Naruto supported her. It may not be her automatically changing her love, but it was a beginning.

After the timeskip, Naruto and Sakura meet again and Sakura start feelings flustered around Naruto and being that typical tsundere tendencies. Naruto grow ups a little, but still retains that quirkiness that everyone loves. However, when things get serious Naruto becomes grown up. I think Naruto needed to have this. Show his sexy side to him of being this strong man. (Many women love a man who is willing to be stern when it is necessary. Especially when it is sticking up for themselves and others.)

After the series of events where Naruto's feelings seem ambiguous and at times Sakura's as well; showing the signs of changed feelings. You then come to the Pein Arc when BOTH Sakura and Hinata jump into the save Naruto. They try pulling out the poles, but they can't touch them or something. Can even have Sakura and Hinata sucker punch Pein and knock him aside and daze him.

Hinata and Sakura try to pull out the rods, but can't and even try to break them, but can't.
Pein gets back up and Naruto tells them both to run.
Sakura says they are not leaving him and Hinata confers.
Pein walks towards them and says "Well, I see you brought your fan club to join in too."
Naruto begs Pein to not do anything, but Sakura and Hinata are willing to fight. Naruto asks why they are doing this and Hinata replied "Because I love you Naruto." Sakura looks surprised and is speechless, but is instantly interrupted when Pain grabs both using his Almighty push and then has them both by the neck. Like any good villain tells Naruto to make a choice: His best friend or his fangirl." Eventually Pein just says "Fine" and stabs both through the chest or stomach and tosses them aside.

Naruto loses it and goes into Kurama mode and they do their fight. In the middle of it all Sakura heals herself and then heals Hinata thinking of Hinata's confession and then proceeds to self-deprecate. Business as usual same story plot, Naruto comes back Sakura hugs him.

Fast forward and you get to the point of Sai and what he thinks and everything...and he tells Sakura that he loves her and that he is tired of all the drama and such. Then you get to Sakura going to Naruto in the land of Iron, but instead of confession she gets angry with him and tells him to leave her alone. Even saying "Go be with your girlfriend, Hinata, if you like her so much." It was all a ploy and she just wanted to take out Sasuke so Naruto could have a happy life. (Love makes you do stupid things.)

Events unfold as selected and then you get to Minato coming back and Naruto being healed by Sakura.
Minato: "Hello son, I hope I didn't make you wait too long."
Naruto: "Nah, you are right on time."
Minato: "And who is this? Are you my son's special friend?"
Naruto: "Well, she is a girl that I am love with..."
Sakura gets embaressed and hits him
Sakura: "Shut up."
Naruto: "Ow, why did you so that for? That's hurt."
Sakura: "I'll heal that too. You shouldn't be lying to your dad like that."
Naruto: "I wasn't lying. I am still in love with you..."
Sakura *blushes* and hides her face.* "Stop saying stupid things, idiot."
Minato smiles and laughs saying to himself: "Reminds me of the good ole times, eh Kushina? She's just like you were." says in actual. "Take care of my son, okay?"

Move forward again and you have Naruto die and Sakura brings him back. Naruto says "I have to end all of this. Right here and right now. If I don't it will never stop."
Sakura: "Naruto"
Naruto turns around and she grabs and kisses him. She then says "When this is all over...we can go on that date. So make sure you come back okay?" Naruto smiles and goes on to fight Kaguya. Then Kakashi and Sakura team up with Obito and have this awesome team fight of everyone coming together.

No Sakura begging for Sasuke. In fact, quite the opposite. Sakura stands up and tells Sasuke that he can still come back, but he needs to stop right now or he will have to go through her first. Sasuke laughs a wicked grin and says: "Okay then..." and then knocks her out. Naruto kind of panics, but Kakashi sais she was fine and to defeat Sasuke.

That's how it COULD have been done and it would have been great

Honestly, on the first part,  I would leave Hinata out of the equation, especially during the Pain fight. I would also leave out Sakura because she was fine taking care of the injured and Tsunade's "old" condition. I said it before, it would been better to have the victim be Iruka because not only it would made sense to trigger Naruto's anger to go 6 Tails but it makes Iruka's relevant after not being used for many chapters (plus it gives the audience the shock value that one of Naruto's important loved ones was about to be killed). It's a reason why Hinata's confession felt flat all because her fans and NH want a "scene" to make her important and need Naruto to notice.  

Now Sakura's confession in the Land of Iron arc would be fine but it should be better to make sure the audience understand and don't give Sakura flack because of her history in the series. I would've have her prove that she wants Naruto romantically. During their argument, she suddenly kiss him to seal the deal and Naruto may have a different reaction about it but they would still have to worry about Sasuke, and also get rid of the hypothermia scene! Oh and the Karui beat up scene needs to be removed and changed.

Everything else after that, most definitely approved.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#28723 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 May 2020 - 08:17 AM

I stopped reading Black Clover when the Magic Emperor died. Although someone spoiled it for me, so I have to catch up with the manga. I'm not planning to watch anything from SP in the future. I don't really care about pairings. I know viz will force their end game pairings with completed popular manga, because you will know have to expect that these forced pairings will be a common occurrence in Shonen Jumps manga. best not to get attached to pairings with this magazine. 

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 19 May 2020 - 08:17 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#28724 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 10:56 AM

Yeah, I'm trying not to. I will always have my preferences of course, I will just suspect it to not happen in the off chance.  I've learned my lesson.

BTW What are your thoughts on Black Clover? I. FREAKING. LOVE IT!!!! :D  :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 May 2020 - 10:57 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#28725 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 01:12 PM

I stopped reading Black Clover when the Magic Emperor died. Although someone spoiled it for me, so I have to catch up with the manga. I'm not planning to watch anything from SP in the future. I don't really care about pairings. I know viz will force their end game pairings with completed popular manga, because you will know have to expect that these forced pairings will be a common occurrence in Shonen Jumps manga. best not to get attached to pairings with this magazine. 

What happened in Naruto was a mistake cause by thirsty otakus' in the Naruto anime team and the editorial staff of shounen jump. 

In shounen Jump since the ending, even before it, every manga in the magazine has made it a policy to make it abundantly and blatantly clear what the official pairings are. So, they don't have what happened to kishimoto happen to them.

#28726 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 03:13 PM

Honestly, on the first part,  I would leave Hinata out of the equation, especially during the Pain fight. I would also leave out Sakura because she was fine taking care of the injured and Tsunade's "old" condition. I said it before, it would been better to have the victim be Iruka because not only it would made sense to trigger Naruto's anger to go 6 Tails but it makes Iruka's relevant after not being used for many chapters (plus it gives the audience the shock value that one of Naruto's important loved ones was about to be killed). It's a reason why Hinata's confession felt flat all because her fans and NH want a "scene" to make her important and need Naruto to notice.  

Now Sakura's confession in the Land of Iron arc would be fine but it should be better to make sure the audience understand and don't give Sakura flack because of her history in the series. I would've have her prove that she wants Naruto romantically. During their argument, she suddenly kiss him to seal the deal and Naruto may have a different reaction about it but they would still have to worry about Sasuke, and also get rid of the hypothermia scene! Oh and the Karui beat up scene needs to be removed and changed.

Everything else after that, most definitely approved.

Normally, I would agree with you and I respect where you are coming from, but in this case I can't. Mostly because well, it is a shonen after all and making Iruka come in just doesn't feel right. Not because there isn't a relationship there, but...

Okay, take example the Goku vs Freeza fight where Goku turns SSJ for the first time after his anger. Wolud the scene be MORE impactful if it was Master Roshi that was killed instead of Krillian? Would it make sense for it to be that way to make Goku transform? I don't think so. Or even better, why not have Freeza kill Gohan or even why not have Freeza injure Gohan to the point that Goku thinks Gohan is dead? It would drive home the idea that Goku being a mindful father and showcase a true transformation when you have a man who thinks he lost everything only to find out later Gohan is alive and want to survive.

Could you imagine after defeating Freeza, Goku is on the planet of Namek willing to let himself die so he can see his son again only to realize that he was still alive and have newfound hope?

So many fanfictions want to leave Hinata out of the picture, but I think that is an insult to her character. I think Hinata needs to grow as a character too. Be disappointed that she can't have Naruto, but also grow from it. Learn to be a better person and have Naruto actually teach a lesson in that sometimes to do what is right you have to give up what you love. A story of if you love someone let them go. Otherwise, she comes off as an unrequited.

In my story, I would want to establish that Naruto will never love Hinata that way and it is fine, but you can't show that if we leave her out of it.

We all could replace Hinata with anybody...Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Kakashi, Iruka and more, but...it doesn't really fulfill anything other than taking the wind out of Hinata fan's sails. I am think more as a writer on this one and instead of changing the characters....change the meaning. Make it NOT NH development, but rather Hinata development. Show how being open with yourself live with less regrets and more confidence in yourself.

This is better than just "Naruto couldn't have the girl he wanted so he settled for this kitten."

The NH fans won't like it either way, but then again...I am not writing this scene for them. That's the biggest flaw of it all. Kishimoto wrote it to satisfy the pairing fans, NOT to make a story impact. It didn't change Hinata as a character and she still retained being that shy girl she always was.

I want Hinata to get better respect than that, than just reward her bad behavior and make her reasoning be something more than just "I just wanted to confess my feelings."

It ends up being that Kishimoto wrote a story that THEY wanted him to write, not one he wanted to write.

Edit: Add on:
Most importantly I really want to show that Naruto chose Sakura because that is his true feelings. Not just settle for Hinata because that is all he could get which is what the series showcases now. Leaving Hinata out of the picture could have people going "well, he would have picked Hinata if he noticed her or if she was around." I want there to be no doubts that Naruto loved Sakura and never saw Hinata that way. I want the fans to see that Naruto is real like that and maybe even express that he could get with Hinata, but it would be a lie since he could never love her the way that they wanted him to.

"I could marry her, but it would not be love. It would be desperation. It would be empty. Not that I wouldn't care, but rather the love I express would not be genuine....and marrying someone on a lie is not honest nor what people want."

What happened in Naruto was a mistake cause by thirsty otakus' in the Naruto anime team and the editorial staff of shounen jump. 

In shounen Jump since the ending, even before it, every manga in the magazine has made it a policy to make it abundantly and blatantly clear what the official pairings are. So, they don't have what happened to kishimoto happen to them.

I almost positive Shonen Jump thought NaruSaku was going to be canon and then Kishimoto's studio threw them for a loop. This is considering that even in Valentine's specials it was Naruto and Sakura. So they must have thought something.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 20 May 2020 - 02:57 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28727 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 20 May 2020 - 03:11 PM

Normally, I would agree with you and I respect where you are coming from, but in this case I can't. Mostly because well, it is a shonen after all and making Iruka come in just doesn't feel right. Not because there isn't a relationship there, but...
Okay, take example the Goku vs Freeza fight where Goku turns SSJ for the first time after his anger. Wolud the scene be MORE impactful if it was Master Roshi that was killed instead of Krillian? Would it make sense for it to be that way to make Goku transform? I don't think so. Or even better, why not have Freeza kill Gohan or even why not have Freeza injure Gohan to the point that Goku thinks Gohan is dead? It would drive home the idea that Goku being a mindful father and showcase a true transformation when you have a man who thinks he lost everything only to find out later Gohan is alive and want to survive.
Could you imagine after defeating Freeza, Goku is on the planet of Namek willing to let himself die so he can see his son again only to realize that he was still alive and have newfound hope?
So many fanfictions want to leave Hinata out of the picture, but I think that is an insult to her character. I think Hinata needs to grow as a character too. Be disappointed that she can't have Naruto, but also grow from it. Learn to be a better person and have Naruto actually teach a lesson in that sometimes to do what is right you have to give up what you love. A story of if you love someone let them go. Otherwise, she comes off as an unrequited.
In my story, I would want to establish that Naruto will never love Hinata that way and it is fine, but you can't show that if we leave her out of it.
We all could replace Hinata with anybody...Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Kakashi, Iruka and more, but...it doesn't really fulfill anything other than taking the wind out of Hinata fan's sails. I am think more as a writer on this one and instead of changing the characters....change the meaning. Make it NOT NH development, but rather Hinata development. Show how being open with yourself live with less regrets and more confidence in yourself.
This is better than just "Naruto couldn't have the girl he wanted so he settled for this kitten."
The NH fans won't like it either way, but then again...I am not writing this scene for them. That's the biggest flaw of it all. Kishimoto wrote it to satisfy the pairing fans, NOT to make a story impact. It didn't change Hinata as a character and she still retained being that shy girl she always was.
I want Hinata to get better respect than that, than just reward her bad behavior and make her reasoning be something more than just "I just wanted to confess my feelings."
It ends up being that Kishimoto wrote a story that THEY wanted him to write, not one he wanted to write.
Edit: Add on:
Most importantly I really want to show that Naruto chose Sakura because that is his true feelings. Not just settle for Hinata because that is all he could get which is what the series showcases now. Leaving Hinata out of the picture could have people going "well, he would have picked Hinata if he noticed her or if she was around." I want there to be no doubts that Naruto loved Sakura and never saw Hinata that way. I want the fans to see that Naruto is real like that and maybe even express that he could get with Hinata, but it would be a lie since he could never love her the way that they wanted him to.
"I could marry her, but it would not be love. It would be desperation. It would be empty. Not that I wouldn't care, but rather the love I express would not be genuine....and marrying someone on a lie is not honest nor what people want."

I almost positive Shonen Jump thought NaruSaku was going to be canon and then Kishimoto's studio threw them for a loop. This is considering that even in Valentine's specials it was Naruto and Sakura. So they must have thought something.

Agreed James your ideas sound way better than what kishi wrote especially how you'd develop ns . Plus as spiderman 2 in 2004 taught us sometimes we have to be stady and give up the thing we want the most even our dreams since that's how Peter got through to doc ock oh and that was another Naruto Sasuke thing done better.

#28728 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 May 2020 - 04:56 PM

Agreed James your ideas sound way better than what kishi wrote especially how you'd develop ns . Plus as spiderman 2 in 2004 taught us sometimes we have to be stady and give up the thing we want the most even our dreams since that's how Peter got through to doc ock oh and that was another Naruto Sasuke thing done better.

The Spiderman 2017 show did it so well too, in regards to Peter and Octavius' relationship. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

#28729 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 May 2020 - 01:26 AM

The Spiderman 2017 show did it so well too, in regards to Peter and Octavius' relationship.

2018 is when it came out
And yes there's tragedy how they're relationship ended and surprisingly yuri lowenthal is amazing as Peter given he was Sasuke. He does a better Peter Parker.

#28730 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 03:11 AM

2018 is when it came out

It's actually 2017. Proof here: https://en.wikipedia...2017_TV_series)

I didn't notice it until the beginning of 2018 that Disney XD was airing it. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

#28731 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:06 PM

I Really enjoy the Insomniac Games Spider-man's relationship with Doc Ock :yes: Great game if I've never said it before :love:

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 May 2020 - 10:11 PM.

#28732 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 22 May 2020 - 12:28 AM

I Really enjoy the Insomniac Games Spider-man's relationship with Doc Ock :yes: Great game if I've never said it before :love:

Amazing game, but way too short for my liking. Even with the DLC.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#28733 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 22 May 2020 - 01:49 AM

Wrong thread. :sweat:

Edited by Kagomaru, 22 May 2020 - 01:51 AM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#28734 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 01:48 AM

It's actually 2017. Proof here: https://en.wikipedia...2017_TV_series)

I didn't notice it until the beginning of 2018 that Disney XD was airing it.

Oh I meant the new game from 2018 in regards to Peter and Otto relationship.
Is it wrong I want naruto to go bojack horseman lessons. Mostly cause this line from Todd made me think of naruto
You can't keep doing kitten things and then feel bad about yourself like that makes it ok.

#28735 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 04:18 PM

Oh you can do kitten things and feel bad about it.  the question about that is ARE YOU GOING TO CHANGE and make yourself better than you were? if you are not, then feeling bad about the kitten things you do is worthless. Kratos is a very good example although he still stumbles and makes a lot of mistakes still

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 May 2020 - 04:19 PM.

#28736 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 01:54 PM

Oh you can do kitten things and feel bad about it.  the question about that is ARE YOU GOING TO CHANGE and make yourself better than you were? if you are not, then feeling bad about the kitten things you do is worthless. Kratos is a very good example although he still stumbles and makes a lot of mistakes still

Agreed but in Naruto case my bojack horseman point still stands especially with Sasuke and three Uchiha cause they never changed is a result you might think they did but the kitten things they still happened.

#28737 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 04:32 PM

That is also true

#28738 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:44 PM

random question but why does itachi say only 3 people had awakened mangekyo sharingan to sasuke if he were to awaken it when 3 already had including madara, shisui and itachi himself?

#28739 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:41 PM

No idea actually.

#28740 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:08 PM

random question but why does itachi say only 3 people had awakened mangekyo sharingan to sasuke if he were to awaken it when 3 already had including madara, shisui and itachi himself?

The third wasn't Shisui at the time it was Madara's brother. You know for the whole brother fighting brother for the eyes thing Itachi was going on about.

That was Itachi saying it. So he could have been lying to Sasuke or those are the only ones he knows. Or more likely Kishimoto first limited to that but then expanded it when he focused on the uchiha more and more. Since eventually it apparently became a thing that the uchiha did along with abusing the izangi move to the point they had to come up with a move to punish people for using it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 May 2020 - 05:37 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users