• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:09 AM

Doesn't his name me screw? I know we all thought that meant the tool, but no. It's about the life of his charactered. He is trapped by Destiny. Always screwed.

I think if I remember right that Kishi said he was the Bolt that was holding Naruto and Hinata together.

#42 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:04 AM

I think if I remember right that Kishi said he was the Bolt that was holding Naruto and Hinata together.

He said it, yes, but that statement is a bunch of BS. In reality, no kid will keep the parents' marriage together forever.  Especially if the relationship isn't that great. And obviously, if he wants to use that terminology, bolts can get rusted,,,

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#43 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:34 AM

He said it, yes, but that statement is a bunch of BS. In reality, no kid will keep the parents' marriage together forever.  Especially if the relationship isn't that great. And obviously, if he wants to use that terminology, bolts can get rusted,,,

I think that they were talking about Neji not Boruto.

edit: As in Neji's violent death is what holds their marriage together.. 

Edited by Toy Ninja, 25 March 2017 - 02:48 AM.

#44 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:15 AM

Were they drinking when they came up with that? It's probably supposed to sound positive, but it really doesn't.

He said it, yes, but that statement is a bunch of BS. In reality, no kid will keep the parents' marriage together forever. Especially if the relationship isn't that great. And obviously, if he wants to use that terminology, bolts can get rusted,,,

I don't think that's what they meant to imply, but that is what it sounds like. Hence, why I asked if they were drunk when they thought it up.

#45 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:23 AM

That would only make sense if Naruto had a strong bond with Bolt, but they're very estranged..

ナルサク

#46 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:42 AM

That would only make sense if Naruto had a strong bond with Bolt, but they're very estranged..

..umm guys i think they are talking about Neji (his name means screw) not Bolt (as in Boruto).

Edit:TheFirstEvil100 was talking about Neji.. but apparently Neji was the inspiration for Bolts name? Ok so is Bolt supposed to hold the marriage together or the memory of Neji's violent death?.. or both?

Edited by Toy Ninja, 25 March 2017 - 04:52 AM.

#47 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:54 AM

..umm guys i think they are talking about Neji (his name means screw) not Bolt (as in Boruto).

Edit:TheFirstEvil100 was talking about Neji.. but apparently Neji was the inspiration for Bolts name? Ok so is Bolt supposed to hold the marriage together or the memory of Neji's violent death?.. or both?

ah yes I got it now I'm not sure what's worse tho XD

ナルサク

#48 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:21 PM

Funny how Boruto's name has no positive meaning then if that was true. Now do you thiink that this couple is still SO ROMANTIC? (squeeee!!!!!) :roll:

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 March 2017 - 12:22 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boruto, creepy, recton, he has blue eyes, byakugan, hinata ruined naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users