• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 naruto demon king

naruto demon king

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 12:00 AM

:thumbs: a_plotting.gif i challenge someone to write a good naruto harem (prefer if it has all the naruto girls can add OC if you want to). and it also got to have some good lemons :thumbs: a_plotting.gif

#2 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 01 August 2006 - 01:35 AM

heh. the problem with challenge is that a lot of people don't like lemons or are too young for it. doesn't mean i don't like lemons. :devil:

#3 Wrathchylde

Wrathchylde

Old Fart.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:stuff...

Posted 01 August 2006 - 03:32 AM

Think about the people you're dealing with here. We're here because we love NaruSaku and most of us are die-hard fans. Stands to reason alot of people would have hard line views on other pairings too. As for me...I'd love to read a good harem as long as Sakura is top on the food chain.

#4 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 02 August 2006 - 03:55 PM

Argh, sorry but that's a tough one for me. It's too big a request.
It's difficult to write a harem as it is, but lemon too? Contrary to the many things I do, say and write about, I don't do lemons. It's just so hard to write a lemon for one thing, you know? Usually a good lemon sacrifices character-depth and realism and I'd never forgive myself for that.

#5 Coupe

Coupe

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Random stuff

Posted 16 September 2006 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (Wrathchylde @ Aug 1 2006, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Think about the people you're dealing with here. We're here because we love NaruSaku and most of us are die-hard fans. Stands to reason alot of people would have hard line views on other pairings too. As for me...I'd love to read a good harem as long as Sakura is top on the food chain.

Agreed
Conversation between me and my awesome drama teacher whilst watching Alfred Hitchcocks The Birds.

Are the birds some kind of Communist secret weapon?
No Jordan.

Are the birds under some kind of mind control by Big Bird from sesame street? Will Big Bird turn out to be the murderer? Will that girl turn around and big bird is behind her and she gets stabbed in the face?
No Jordan.

Is this the chickens revenge on Colonel Sanders?
Yes Jordan, this is a movie about an all bird terrorist group, led by big bird, funded by Communists on a mission to kill Colonel Sanders.

Really?
No Jordan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users