134 replies to this topic

#21 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 05:45 PM

I just checked it out. And I have some questions.

Who the bloody hell is the guy from page 7?

On page 12 am I the only one that finds Sarada's pose let's say inappropriate or it's just me?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#22 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 05:50 PM

On page 12 am I the only one that finds Sarada's pose let's say inappropriate or it's just me?

Anything in that outfit would be inappropriate.

Not sure who you're looking at but if your talking about the guy with the..."Afro" not sure what to call it. That is Konohamaru.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 June 2016 - 05:53 PM.

#23 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 05:52 PM

Not just you. I just don't get the design.

#24 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:05 PM

I still don't know what to call Salad's outfit or what it based off of.

#25 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:10 PM

Blame Dragon Ball Super for the first arc of Boruto being a rehash of the film. It was probably were the new guy got the idea from

#26 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:13 PM

Blame Dragon Ball Super for the first arc of Boruto being a rehash of the film. It was probably were the new guy got the idea from

The difference is Super quickly started off the anime series and did it own thing on a weekly basis.

SP is delaying the anime's ending until these clowns get far enough in their series to launch the Boruto anime off of. I don't think SP wants to wait another year then have to basically have the first few episodes be breaking up a movie they just did.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 June 2016 - 06:13 PM.

#27 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:29 PM

Anything in that outfit would be inappropriate.

Not sure who you're looking at but if your talking about the guy with the..."Afro" not sure what to call it. That is Konohamaru.

That guy is supposed to be Konohamaru? What happened to him? Is he wanted by the police, so he decided to change his face?

This is so screwed up.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#28 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:29 PM

Well I can confirm that he can't draw under chin.

#29 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:13 PM

http://readms.com/r/boruto/002/3445/1

English sub out

#30 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:38 PM

That guy is supposed to be Konohamaru? What happened to him? Is he wanted by the police, so he decided to change his face?
This is so screwed up.

lol I'd actually argue Konohamaru was the only one who looked like himself ever since 2014.

ナルサク

#31 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:42 PM

The best part of the chapter is the top comment at MS.

#32 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:59 PM

Which is?

So what's the fuss about? I'm not reading so summarize for me please and thank you. :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#33 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:11 PM

Which is?

So what's the fuss about? I'm not reading so summarize for me please and thank you. :smile:

Konohamaru teaches Boruto the rasengan so he can be Sasuke's apprentice
Team Konohamaru gets ready for the Chuunin exams.

Get a flashback of Sasuke fighting the villain duo

Sasuke tells Boruo about Naruto's childhood

Villain duo fight Killer B

Boruto gets cheating device from Mr. Scientist

S

#34 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:14 PM

Yeah waste of time. Thanks though to the members with the patience to read this kitten You're much more emotionally resilient than me! :D

BTW Naruto couldn't be bothered to tell his kids about HIS childhood? :zaru:  It's official he and Sasuke need to swap wives for real

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 June 2016 - 11:45 AM.

#35 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:34 AM

*continues to laugh at people who have to put on a face pretending to enjoy this kittene on their "review" videos on youtube*

#36 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:40 AM

Oh good it's out....well someone already summarized what little plot their is. So just the chapter it self.

Well, already said this. But both Sasuke and Bolt are too thin for their height and profession. OH! Kishi is now the editor. It said on the cover page that's rare, but they must be desperate to convince people that kishi is really involve in this manga.

First page. The art looks more like from Naruto. Already mentioned how Sasuke face is now a mix between his old face and that face in the first chapter. It is very hit and miss if it looks good or not depending on the image. Also less problem with his eyes for his characters then last time.

Sasuke still looks bad, and bolt hair is really bad.

OK since this guy gave a loving close up of Naruto's face. It is easier to see where his and kishi art is difference and you can tell they force this guy to really work on making his art more in line with Kishimoto over the past month.

Yes Nos, the guy you couldn't identify. Is in fact konohamaru. God, I feel sorry for him. He think bolt is finally taking being a shinobi seriously. And he will finally be able to be his master in order to make the hokages proud. But Bolt is just using him in order to hang out with Sasuke. Bolt is a spoiled kitten. There still this weird problem. With far away characters not sure how to describe it. It took Naruto half a year to master the rasengan?

And here comes salad. Wow! That isn't a way to sit in that outfit! She basically already has no skirt. So she just flashing everything down there. Also later another inappropriate pose. Then again any pose you take in that outfit would be inappropriate for her age. Also Bolt is some super genius that mastered the rasengan in a short amount of time to beat his kitten dad. He can also throw it. Oh Salad is saying her dad is "Strict as ever" nice to see the passed few month she been able to finally form a relationship despite the fact he seems to hardly spend a day at home.

What the? They reversed the hokages on the mountain? Or is that a mirror?

OH god sakura still looks like crap especially with that hair! Can't wait for nH to boast about the improved art but mock us because she still looks like crap.

The art has improved but it still has problems and still feels very flat & lifeless. It is obvious that they heard all the complaints about the artwork and force this guy to one improve his art in general and two make his artwork look more like Kishimoto's. Story still crap. Since it just copying the movie point for point. Over all this isn't going to bring back the fans who left the series because of either last year or because of that first chapter. But it may keep some of the pro enders around that are still left. It basically just stop the series from dying because of this chapter but it will still be suffering a slow death for the next few months if not years. I still find it funny they force Kishimoto into the editors position. He basically just there to convince people he more involved with this manga and all he is really doing right now is basically telling/ordering this guy how to draw more like him.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 June 2016 - 08:30 AM.

#37 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:49 AM

*continues to laugh at people who have to put on a face pretending to enjoy this kittene on their "review" videos on youtube*

It because of the barely improved artwork, but it just more consistent most of the time and looks a bit more the kishi's artwork. The art actually looks much more simpler then last chapter, and the art still feels very flat and lifeless.

#38 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:49 AM

Like who?

#39 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:01 AM

Like who?

idk, i don't watch reviews anymore, i used to but no longer since they don't care about quality, only summarizing what happened in the chapter, not actually "reviewing". nothing about the art, nothing about the pacing, nothing about themes, or how it connects to previous chapters, etc. all just to get youtube money because naruto's popular.

#40 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 11:49 AM

Link me the image please? :happy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users