54175 replies to this topic

#51321 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 01:46 AM

I wonder how it would have turn out if Kishi have made NS canon instead.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#51322 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 02:27 AM

Much better than what we did get, that's for damn sure!

#51323 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 19 January 2020 - 02:46 AM

Much better than what we did get, that's for damn sure!

Everything would be in tact. No character assassinations, all themes are in place and the franchise would be fine, despite some stuff here and there. All you could hear in the background are the naysayers (NH/SS fans, Hinata radical fans, etc.) will be whining on why Hinata was not with Naruto and complaining still about Sakura.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#51324 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 January 2020 - 04:25 AM

Everything would be in tact. No character assassinations, all themes are in place and the franchise would be fine, despite some stuff here and there. All you could hear in the background are the naysayers (NH/SS fans, Hinata radical fans, etc.) will be whining on why Hinata was not with Naruto and complaining still about Sakura.

No doubt they have nothing better to do but that it's sad there lives are probably so pathetic.

#51325 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 07:17 AM

No doubt they have nothing better to do but that it's sad there lives are probably so pathetic.

Mostly because of fanaticism and thinking Hinata being moe gives her advantage, even if it isn't as moe as some girls in anime can be.

#51326 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 20 January 2020 - 11:56 AM

Mostly because of fanaticism and thinking Hinata being moe gives her advantage, even if it isn't as moe as some girls in anime can be.

No doubt which is really sad.

#51327 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 11:58 AM

This broken story bollocks wouldn't have existed at least. But again I digress, For us to actually get a proper ending for Naruto it must not only end with NaruSaku but the entire notion of a sequel must be pulled by the, period. No sequel would exist that would NOT destroy the themes of Naruto since Naruto is ninja jesus and the whole conflict is pointless debacle as  terrible and hypocritical as it was, because by those very notions Naruto has to achieve world peace so no conflict should even occur afterward. NaruSaku need not happen to make the ending better admittedly but let's not kid our selves Naruto HAD NO OTHER LOVE INTEREST for the entire story. Hinata was not given anything to give her self off as such except for her infatuation with the MC but that is it. Point being, The way Naruto was written guaranteed that Naruto's story ending would be it's high note and nothing should occur after because of the finality sort of tone to Naruto's "chosen one" role. To go beyond that would spit on the prophecy regarding him in all manner 

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 January 2020 - 07:35 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51328 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 07:04 AM

This broken story bollocks wouldn't have existed at least. But again I digress, For us to actually get a proper ending for Naruto it must not only end with NaruSaku but the entire notion of a sequel must be plug pulled, period. No sequel would exist that would NOT destroy the themes of Naruto since Naruto is ninja jesus and the whole conflict is pointless debacle as  terrible and hypocritical as it was, because by those very notions Naruto has to achieve world peace so no conflict should even occur afterward. NaruSaku need not happen to make the ending better admittedly but let's not kid our selves Naruto HAD NO OTHER LOVE INTEREST for the entire story. Hinata was not given anything to give her self off as such except for her infatuation with the MC but that is it. Point being, The way Naruto was written guaranteed that Naruto's story ending would be it's high note and nothing should occur after because of the finality sort of tone to Naruto's "chosen one" role. To go beyond that would spit on the prophecy regarding him in all manner 

:goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:

#51329 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 07:28 PM

I'm hoping to join the next podcast.

I would like to join sometime.

I would too if I can figure out how my current tower can work with my mic.

I would love to have a podcast with you guys. We will figure something out and decide what kind of podcast you guys want to do. Whether it be a Naruto one or something else.

This broken story bollocks wouldn't have existed at least. But again I digress, For us to actually get a proper ending for Naruto it must not only end with NaruSaku but the entire notion of a sequel must be plug pulled, period. No sequel would exist that would NOT destroy the themes of Naruto since Naruto is ninja jesus and the whole conflict is pointless debacle as  terrible and hypocritical as it was, because by those very notions Naruto has to achieve world peace so no conflict should even occur afterward. NaruSaku need not happen to make the ending better admittedly but let's not kid our selves Naruto HAD NO OTHER LOVE INTEREST for the entire story. Hinata was not given anything to give her self off as such except for her infatuation with the MC but that is it. Point being, The way Naruto was written guaranteed that Naruto's story ending would be it's high note and nothing should occur after because of the finality sort of tone to Naruto's "chosen one" role. To go beyond that would spit on the prophecy regarding him in all manner 

I agree, but one thing I would add. I would like a Minato Gaiden showcasing his life more and Kushina's. So maybe a prequel? Also, I don't think I would mind a sequel, but it has to be a one off and NOT an entire series like you said.

Like, a movie or a short story and that's it. That is all would be needed.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 January 2020 - 07:32 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51330 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 03:51 AM

I agree, but one thing I would add. I would like a Minato Gaiden showcasing his life more and Kushina's. So maybe a prequel? Also, I don't think I would mind a sequel, but it has to be a one off and NOT an entire series like you said.

Yeah! That'd be awesome!

#51331 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:01 AM

Yep. 

I'm hoping to join the next podcast.

I would like to join sometime.

I'd be totally down for doing another podcast with you guys included because man the one I did with James, 4life, BlueStar, and Steve was really special for me since it was like a reunion of sorts after so long.   We used this streaming service called Streamyard which is completely free the only thing is that it only limits the amount of people to six unlike Google+ where you could invite I think what like 8 to 9 people as far as I remember. So it would kind be like a first come first serve if we're doing the podcast on my end of the spectrum. 

Other than that, like I said it would be exciting having you guys too. 

Speaking of podcasts I've got a couple podcasts regarding Naruto that have come to mind since we did that Part 1 vs Part 2 Podcast back in September.

The first one would be a podcast pertaining to Road to Ninja.   

The second would be what we mentioned in the previous podcast, regarding the fillers. 

Not sure exactly which one I wanna go for cause I'm still working out the kinks on the podcast structure, but I'll announce it once one of them is settled.   

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#51332 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:39 AM

I would love to have a podcast with you guys. We will figure something out and decide what kind of podcast you guys want to do. Whether it be a Naruto one or something else.

thanks I'd love to join but I need a mic , what kind should I get cause money will tight for me this year

I'd be totally down for doing another podcast with you guys included because man the one I did with James, 4life, BlueStar, and Steve was really special for me since it was like a reunion of sorts after so long.   We used this streaming service called Streamyard which is completely free the only thing is that it only limits the amount of people to six unlike Google+ where you could invite I think what like 8 to 9 people as far as I remember. So it would kind be like a first come first serve if we're doing the podcast on my end of the spectrum. 

Other than that, like I said it would be exciting having you guys too. 

Speaking of podcasts I've got a couple podcasts regarding Naruto that have come to mind since we did that Part 1 vs Part 2 Podcast back in September.

The first one would be a podcast pertaining to Road to Ninja.   

The second would be what we mentioned in the previous podcast, regarding the fillers. 

Not sure exactly which one I wanna go for cause I'm still working out the kinks on the podcast structure, but I'll announce it once one of them is settled.

I'd love to join one on the last cause I've got words for that
Know where I can get a mic or what kind I should get or what I need to join the podcast.

#51333 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:45 AM

I would like to start a SoKai podcast for us Kingdom Hearts fans someday.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 22 January 2020 - 04:46 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#51334 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 07:41 PM

This is true I guess to clarify if a sequel WERE to be made it would be a pretty mundane slice of life type of  sequel that would not involve ninjas or the ninja system if Naruto were to achieve his destined role. That or at least have all the countries unified and if anything the system still exists to deal with threats that exist outside of the setting. I guess that is where the aliens come in. Never the less, the way that Boruto :yucky:  is continuing the story makes Naruto look like a hypocrite and his destiny is not worth kittening SH*BEEP*

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51335 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 10:42 PM

I would like to start a SoKai podcast for us Kingdom Hearts fans someday.

I'd join that in a heart beat.
Oh you know the ending of 3 with xehanort and eraqus I got the feeling they got that from hashirma and madara when they finally died after kaguya was sealed.

#51336 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 22 January 2020 - 11:55 PM

hey hope everyone has been doing good. I just turned 29 january 11th. would have been on sooner, but well that same week my computer had issues to the point the day after my birthday my computer died. so I'm on my dad's computer til I save up for my new one. anyways hope everyone's been doing well. my dad's computer is a true gaming pc compared to my laptop though that he doesn't use for gaming and just for work, and I didn't lose my xenoverse 2 mods, so that's a plus.to be fair my laptop could barely run games like xenoverse, and also it was still only on the december windows updates and still hadn't updated and was probably vulnerable from those may and november updates I heard about, so thats probably what did it in. what it does is it loads continuously when booting up the desktop and then after a while will freeze or crash to black screen, and then when you try to use any system restore point, system image, or even reinstall windows it doesn't work and there's an error, so we're thinking it was a virus. was overdue for a new computer anyway though, it was one of the original windows 10 laptops, was tricked into buying it by a best buy salesperson back then thinking it was a gaming pc, and I didn't know much about computers back then.

Edited by ultranx, 23 January 2020 - 12:01 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#51337 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 02:21 PM

This is true I guess to clarify if a sequel WERE to be made it would be a pretty mundane slice of life type of  sequel that would not involve ninjas or the ninja system if Naruto were to achieve his destined role. That or at least have all the countries unified and if anything the system still exists to deal with threats that exist outside of the setting. I guess that is where the aliens come in. Never the less, the way that Boruto :yucky:  is continuing the story makes Naruto look like a hypocrite and his destiny is not worth kittening SH*BEEP*

I think pulling Kaguya so early in the end was its downfall. She should have been a long movie villain that the Uzumaki family had to defeat. Imagine Naruto, Sakura, Shinachiku, and Hanami joining as a family to defeat Kaguya. Maybe even have Sasuke's family join in too. You can even have Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke have a moment of "Stand back, kids. Let us show you that your parents are not to be trifled with."

Kaguya and Toneri should have been the big bosses with maybe the kids taking on Toneri and Team 7 taking on Kaguya. This way you can show both the parents and kids being badasses. I don't know. Pulling basically the "God of Shinobi" right at the end of the manga was such a waste of potential. Kaguya should have been the big bad in the movie with Toneri trying to revive her and Madara the big bad of the manga.

It would have been perfect. No romance drama BS with Toneri falling for Hinata out of nowhere. Actually make Toneri a REAL villain.

You could also do like side stories for the side characters like Rock Lee, Ten-Ten, and such and taken it anywhere.

So many possibilities, and infinite world he could have made, and like Toriyama, Kishimoto just blows his entire load in a single moment.

All because "He didn't know how Madara should be defeated"

Edited by James S Cassidy, 24 January 2020 - 02:21 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51338 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 04:40 PM

I think pulling Kaguya so early in the end was its downfall. She should have been a long movie villain that the Uzumaki family had to defeat. Imagine Naruto, Sakura, Shinachiku, and Hanami joining as a family to defeat Kaguya. Maybe even have Sasuke's family join in too. You can even have Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke have a moment of "Stand back, kids. Let us show you that your parents are not to be trifled with."
Kaguya and Toneri should have been the big bosses with maybe the kids taking on Toneri and Team 7 taking on Kaguya. This way you can show both the parents and kids being badasses. I don't know. Pulling basically the "God of Shinobi" right at the end of the manga was such a waste of potential. Kaguya should have been the big bad in the movie with Toneri trying to revive her and Madara the big bad of the manga.
It would have been perfect. No romance drama BS with Toneri falling for Hinata out of nowhere. Actually make Toneri a REAL villain.
You could also do like side stories for the side characters like Rock Lee, Ten-Ten, and such and taken it anywhere.
So many possibilities, and infinite world he could have made, and like Toriyama, Kishimoto just blows his entire load in a single moment.

That'd be cool
An idea I had with kaguya have her be like Roberts from black flag being a sage and kaguya is reborn as Hinata and she's the villain.

#51339 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 January 2020 - 06:58 PM

Dude, I would so watch that instead of the BS we had.

I said it before and I said again, Masashi should had introduced a master sealer-type character OR had Naruto learn some advance fuinjutsu ala Jiraiya to further expand his ninja skills. That way, while Madara was indeed a threat, there is an actual and legitimate way to defeat him.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#51340 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 24 January 2020 - 08:10 PM

Ive also said in the past that Madara being sealed and sasuke and narutos fight should have been the end of the series

Kaguya and Toneri should have been the bosses of the last movie with Naruto Sakura and Sasuke sealing her in the end and leading to Naruto and Sakuras wedding

A sequel series would be possible with Shinachiku and Hanami and Sasuke and karins kid

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users