Close
Photo

How will you react *IF* Naruhina becomes the final pair?

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#61 NaruSakuNo1Fan

NaruSakuNo1Fan

Kanto's Champion

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Naruto (and, by definition, NaruSaku xD), SAO, Kaichou-Wa Maid Sama- USUI ILY, Pokémon, eating, sleeping, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai and a whole ton of other mangas :) I like sitting in bed on the internet, popping bubble wrap, making fart noises, and singing karaoke with my best friend. Basically, I just love being a pale, nerdy, lazy, permanently sleepy, grumpy otaku. :P

Favorite weird ship?

Mavis x Laxus. Duh.

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:52 AM

Go super saiyan and destroy Kishi.

I don't understand how, after so much development, anyone, especially Kishi, even contemplating throwing NS away for NH or SS.

a3ly5_zpsac167236.gif

Anji-chan loves NaruSaku <3   :w00t: 

Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue
If you won't be my valentine I’ll Chidori you~

#62 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:12 PM

once again my favorite quote of this

Dylan A Rivers

2000-20**

June * died- */*/****

"Dylan watched his season finally, when it ended he coughed and coughed and coughed until he couldn't cough no more, then he fell into a asthma attack, squirmed back and fourth in the chair, and he fell back through the window down the well, and died waiting for jill to help jack from the well."

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#63 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:13 PM

Go super saiyan and destroy Kishi.

I don't understand how, after so much development, anyone, especially Kishi, even contemplating throwing NS away for NH or SS.

welcome

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#64 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:50 PM

once again my favorite quote of this

Dylan A Rivers
2000-20**
June * died- */*/****

"Dylan watched his season finally, when it ended he coughed and coughed and coughed until he couldn't cough no more, then he fell into a asthma attack, squirmed back and fourth in the chair, and he fell back through the window down the well, and died waiting for jill to help jack from the well."

My Reaction exactly.

#65 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:05 PM

To be honest I'd be really surprised and I'd wonder what Kishi was smoking but it wouldn't really bother me per say I mean it's a cute pairing and I like both characters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by SugarJunkE, 18 July 2014 - 11:05 PM.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#66 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:10 PM

I would be like then I supported NS and joined this fanclub for nothing :mad: :cuss: :facepalm: :bash:

#67 rukiasakura12

rukiasakura12

Shinigami.Medic.Nin.

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:50 AM

That would simply be sad.. Really sad.. :(

I'll blurt out WTH! Then I'll scream.. WHY KISHI??!! WHY??!! *with dramatic effect and everything* JK

Seriously.. It would ruin my day.. -__- and realizing that a lot of years that I dedicated reading the naruto manga would turn out to be an utter dissapointment.. Well except for the great story line which I hope would end up well if NaruHina happens (which I'm hoping not to happen).

I would rather see naruto as a single Hokage than to be with Hinata honestly.. Or just die leaving a great legacy or the best option.. TO BE A HOKAGE and end up with SAKURA which will be next head of the MEDIC NIN. :D

One Goal.. One Soul.. NaruSaku

Naruto_450_____Thank_you_by_ladygt9.jpg

#68 rukiasakura12

rukiasakura12

Shinigami.Medic.Nin.

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:05 AM

Oh yeah I forgot.. I probably would drink my first beer.. *I'll taste the bitterness* and throw up a lot.. :P

One Goal.. One Soul.. NaruSaku

Naruto_450_____Thank_you_by_ladygt9.jpg

#69 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:02 AM

Guys, can you see this?

http://kitsunescythe...g-War-474974136

@NaruSakuNo1Fan

"Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue
If you aren’t my valentine I’ll Chidori you~"

I LAUGHED LIKE AN IDIOT, AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Edited by theunburnt, 13 August 2014 - 03:18 AM.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#70 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:17 AM

How does this pairing make any sense? Like why would it even happen? It's the same kitten with SasuSaku.

Edited by Elicit, 08 October 2014 - 10:19 AM.

#71 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:41 PM

Well i would be disappointed cuz i am a hardcore ns fan. But i wouldnt be angry on kishi its his story afterall . I wonder what would nh fans would say if ns is the end game.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#72 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:00 PM

Tbh ...I wouldn't be enraged

But It will confirm that Kishi is really very much less experienced in romance

the reason is that
Hinata has been merely chasing him & it was idol worship
if she was ready to die, I must say, either she was a stupid, or ....it was a plothole
like in Pein arc, she somehow thought that she could do it alone

Although she didn't REALLY save him ...she just stood in front of Pein

Later on in 614/615
I had only one thing to ask:
Wasn't dodging an option???

as for other things, she never went deep inside him
during her childhood, she was considered loser & when she saw Naruto she understood the pain as she felt it
But tell me what she did to help him...?? Where was she?? Stalking doesn't solve his problems

And every girl in love knows the boy deep inside

Does Hinata ....know him???

Things are so clear ...the answer is no

So NH happening will be damn childish & stupid

#73 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:18 AM

If NH was canon then I would be like all of those moments that Naruto and Sakura had have gone to waste.

#74 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:33 PM

i would be shoked at first,then i would be sad and grumpy for a couple of days avoiding naruto related sites and forums  ,i would  play cs imagining that each user i kill is kishi or a rabbid nh fan,then i would try to  comprehend why and how in the world that kitten happened,and after i fail to comprehend it, i would just try to forget about it completely,and enjoy other entertaining well written fics by authors more talented by kishi...in a week or two i would be over it

nh is simply bland ,borring,uninteresting pairing..i will never get why  others see the appeal in it,they have no chemistry whatsoever and the dynamic sucks..other than that the only plus for them its that it is the only  pairing (from the big 3)which doesnt have negative pairing moments or very little to none as far as i can remember,but the big problem for nh is that the development lacks,they barely talked in the entire manga and as i mentioned above,they lack chemistry

#75 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:47 PM

Throw up.

Be disapointed for it is not I've been predicting for years and it's too bland and vanilla to fit my taste.

Edited by abloublou, 09 October 2014 - 07:48 PM.

#76 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:23 PM

Lose Any respect I may have had for the mans writing. A stalker ending up with the main guy? thats absurd. Hinata doesn't even know him well, and vice versa. In a Relationship both must know and understand eachther otherwise,m wheres the emotional attachment? If Kishi idiotically pairs naruto with hinata hes basically saying any stalker can capture their prize. ex: the man who stalked Jodie Foster etc.

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#77 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:15 PM

I'll be Tsunadish... where's that liqueur, when you need it, ah-ha, there's a bottle of wine, oh shoot, I can't drink, I'm on a bloody diet. So a lot of cursing ensues... I guess.

Edited by Syn11, 09 October 2014 - 10:16 PM.

#78 Tengu Fox Uchiha

Tengu Fox Uchiha

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 04:55 AM

I would mind it, Hinata can make Naruto happy too.

For me it would be better if Sakura stayed single and became a famous figure like her Sensei rather than marrying some man just because social stereotypes about woman happiness.

NaruHina and SasuKarin were never mutually exclusive and I can safely say that Sasuke would choose Karin a million times over Sakura in any given case.

Edited by Tengu Fox Uchiha, 10 October 2014 - 04:55 AM.

#79 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 10 October 2014 - 07:18 AM

Disappointed and a little angry. NaruHina never made any sense to me and it being canon would be one of the biggest pairing WTFs in this series aside from Sasuke suddenly 'loving' Sakura.

But if Naruto really does loves her and is happy with Hinata, then I guess I can swallow it down.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 10 October 2014 - 07:19 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#80 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 10 October 2014 - 08:51 AM

I would be like then I supported NS and joined this fanclub for nothing

Are you telling that you did not support NS because you liked and you joined this fanclub because you wished to meet and talk with other fans... but exclusively because you thought that it was canon?

I am sorry, I do not get it. And if you enjoyed your time shipping NS, perusing NS fanworks, talking with other NS fans... I would not tell that it was "for nothing". You got something out of it.

Anyway... My reaction? I will quote an old-time Spider-Man/MJ's fan's reaction after Marvel magically erased those characters' marriage -and twenty years of continuity-:

"Let us sit on the ground, and tell sad stories of the death of kings. On December 28, 2007, the marriage of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson came to an end. And there was much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

But not from me.

Long time readers of my site may not believe it, but I am not upset about the events of "One More Day." Nor am I angry.

Why? Because a Spider-Man comic book story can not and will not merit that kind of emotion from me at this stage in my life. The last 20 years have been a painful lesson in priorities.

Frankly, all the emotion I can muster at this point is merely a frustrated sigh. Well, maybe some disgust which I’ll get to later."

Spidey Kicks Butt - One More Day

I agree. I am nearly thirty-four. Life teaches you what are your priorities. Scratch that, Life FORCES you to learn what they are. Believe me. And being in my thirties, I can't afford a huge and distressed emotional reaction because a fictional pairing what I happens to like has not become their series's official couple.

So my reaction would be: A confused "Uh?". After a snort. After I would feel upset and I would move on.

Anyway... It feels like if every few months someone needs opening another "How would you feel if NH becomes canon/SS becomes canon/NS happens/NS does not happen?" I know what nobody is forcing me to read them, but it gets tiresome and repetitive.

Seriously, if you are interested in knowing other members' opinions about something... There is a Search button. I advice to use it before opening other thread because maybe your question has already been asked and answered.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users