Close
Photo

Is Naruto the Last the worst movie?

• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

Poll: Worst movie ever (65 member(s) have cast votes)

Worst movie

1. HELL YES IT IS!! (17 votes [26.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.15%

2. In my top 5 (7 votes [10.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.77%

3. Worst Naruto film (26 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

4. Ehh it was okay (2 votes [3.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.08%

5. Never seen it. (13 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:30 AM

People can like whatever they want to like.

#42 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:44 AM

People can like whatever they want to like.

No, they can't.

This fandom and plenty of other fandoms have shown that there is no such thing as "difference of opinion."

If you don't worship NH and SS like they were a god gift from heaven, then to them you need to have your head examined.

If you think Superman can beat Goku, then you don't know anything about DBZ and are a "DC fagboy."

We made our own stories with our own NS kids and the pro-enders tried to take it for themselves because "if it isn't NH and SS, then you don't know what love it."

When you see the garbage that people put on the youtube; when you see what people write on these forums, they are no longer human beings that respect people's opinions. So no, we are not allowed to have opinions.

I love Superman and I love NS and apparently I am told I need therapy and need to watch "real stories." So no, judging by the massive opinions of fandoms and how vile and disgusting they are...there are no opinions. You either accept it...or die

Change again, cannot be considered
I rage again, dispelling my anger
Where do I begin?
The choices are endless
My art, my redemption, my only salvation
I carry the gift that I have been blessed with
My soul is adrift in oceans of madness
Repairing the rift that you have created
I am not alone, brothers, give me your arms now

.The thing I treasure most in life cannot be taken away
There will never be a reason why I will surrender to your advice
To change myself, I'd rather die
Though they will not understand
I will make the greatest sacrifice
You can't predict where the outcome lies
You'll never take me alive
I'm alive

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 August 2015 - 12:48 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#43 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:52 AM

Yes, people can like whatever they want to like.

#44 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:54 AM

Yes, they can. However whether you have a right to something is ultimately irrelevant in a discussion. What matters are the merits of your arguments. 

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#45 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:58 AM

Not according to the Naruto fandom.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 01:05 AM

Not according to the Naruto fandom.

People that believe you can't like whatever you like are stupid. Just because it's the Naruto fandom doesn't make that any different. Thankfully, the Naruto fandom is only a very small fraction of the world and opinions like that can't be taken seriously.

#47 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 01:43 AM

I know the feeling...I've gotten (and still do) huge flak like that, for example, in Gundam-related forums. As soon as I even mention "Universal Century", I've gotten pounced on as a "UC fanboy" by the fans who didn't even know what "Gundam" was until Gundam Wing first aired on Toonami, who somehow think Gundam Wing, SEED/SEED Destiny, and 00 (which are also usually the ONLY Gundam series' they have seen or at least watched all the way through) are the epitomes of good plot and character development, and mobile suit battles yet refuse to watch any of the Universal Century series for no other reason than "the animation is bad". No matter how much I try to respectfully explain to them what the Universal Century series' entail (and opponents never really giving any good explanations to support their own positions), no, I'm not allowed to like the Universal Century and I must love Wing, SEED/SEED Destiny, 00, and hate G Gundam and Turn A Gundam, and perfectly match up to whatever else they may like/dislike as the godliest/worst of Gundam series or I'm "not a 'true' Gundam fan", no matter the reasoning.

Edited by HalfDemonInuyasha, 19 August 2015 - 01:43 AM.

2e5.gif

#48 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:05 AM

People that believe you can't like whatever you like are stupid. Just because it's the Naruto fandom doesn't make that any different. Thankfully, the Naruto fandom is only a very small fraction of the world and opinions like that can't be taken seriously.

And yet "opinions" are what sent us to wars and what this whole world is all about now.

From fans of Naruto and comic books complaining about Superman and Wonder Woman relationship....to people judging each other based on who you voted for in the last election. Welcome to the new world.

I know the feeling...I've gotten (and still do) huge flak like that, for example, in Gundam-related forums. As soon as I even mention "Universal Century", I've gotten pounced on as a "UC fanboy" by the fans who didn't even know what "Gundam" was until Gundam Wing first aired on Toonami, who somehow think Gundam Wing, SEED/SEED Destiny, and 00 (which are also usually the ONLY Gundam series' they have seen or at least watched all the way through) are the epitomes of good plot and character development, and mobile suit battles yet refuse to watch any of the Universal Century series for no other reason than "the animation is bad". No matter how much I try to respectfully explain to them what the Universal Century series' entail (and opponents never really giving any good explanations to support their own positions), no, I'm not allowed to like the Universal Century and I must love Wing, SEED/SEED Destiny, 00, and hate G Gundam and Turn A Gundam, and perfectly match up to whatever else they may like/dislike as the godliest/worst of Gundam series or I'm "not a 'true' Gundam fan", no matter the reasoning.

The only Gundam I ever hated was SD Gundam, but you are right I get the same stuff too. Because I think Superman is a better hero than Goku, I get called names like you wouldn't believe. Because I didn't like Inuyasha that much, I get told I have no cultural ethics.

Universal Century may not have been the best animated Gundam, but it's story more than made up for it.

Oh and the huge slack I get for liking High School of the Dead.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 August 2015 - 05:07 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#49 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:27 AM

I don't know which fanbase I hate more. NaruHina or the Louisville Cardinal fans.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#50 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:29 AM

And yet "opinions" are what sent us to wars and what this whole world is all about now.

From fans of Naruto and comic books complaining about Superman and Wonder Woman relationship....to people judging each other based on who you voted for in the last election. Welcome to the new world.

The only Gundam I ever hated was SD Gundam, but you are right I get the same stuff too. Because I think Superman is a better hero than Goku, I get called names like you wouldn't believe. Because I didn't like Inuyasha that much, I get told I have no cultural ethics.

Universal Century may not have been the best animated Gundam, but it's story more than made up for it.

Yeah, I don't really "hate" any of the AU Gundam series. I just don't think the aforementioned named ones were nearly as great as people make them out to be, much less comparable to UC storytelling and the character development, as well as much more balanced mobile suit battles, IMO. On the other hand, I do love G Gundam, Gundam X (felt like a more balanced version of Gundam Wing) and Turn A Gundam.

As for HotD, I love the manga (too bad it seems like it's on infinite hiatus), but I think the anime version went a bit too overboard with the ecchi moments as opposed to the manga, which usually kept it balanced and in its own time, when characters weren't in the middle of fighting zombies. Like the whole slow motion moments of firing sniper rounds that, aside from going out of their way in having to show Rei's breasts flopping with each shot from the recoil, showing the rounds magically passing right under Saeko's crotch, and even between her own pair of flip-flopping breasts, then hitting a zombie in the head...yeah...matrix boobs XD.  It just made the whole situation look ridiculous rather than tense.

2e5.gif

#51 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:53 PM

Yeah, I don't really "hate" any of the AU Gundam series. I just don't think the aforementioned named ones were nearly as great as people make them out to be, much less comparable to UC storytelling and the character development, as well as much more balanced mobile suit battles, IMO. On the other hand, I do love G Gundam, Gundam X (felt like a more balanced version of Gundam Wing) and Turn A Gundam.

As for HotD, I love the manga (too bad it seems like it's on infinite hiatus), but I think the anime version went a bit too overboard with the ecchi moments as opposed to the manga, which usually kept it balanced and in its own time, when characters weren't in the middle of fighting zombies. Like the whole slow motion moments of firing sniper rounds that, aside from going out of their way in having to show Rei's breasts flopping with each shot from the recoil, showing the rounds magically passing right under Saeko's crotch, and even between her own pair of flip-flopping breasts, then hitting a zombie in the head...yeah...matrix boobs XD.  It just made the whole situation look ridiculous rather than tense.

I've seen worse like for example an anime about a whole school full of lesbians. (Don't ask.)
As ridiculous as that scene was....I have seen far worse.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:58 PM

I know how it is a lot of times too, James. I've talked to HalfDemonInuyasha a lot about this, and sometimes, I get slack as a Transformers fan since I got different tastes from some others. It's why a lot of times I hate fandoms too.

#53 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:03 PM

I know how it is a lot of times too, James. I've talked to HalfDemonInuyasha a lot about this, and sometimes, I get slack as a Transformers fan since I got different tastes from some others. It's why a lot of times I hate fandoms too.

Fandoms have ruined and destroyed everything that is good in this world and as Miyazaki says "Otakus have destroyed the anime industry." People have said stuff about Miyazaki being an old fart who became cynical, but to be honest, even if it he is, it was the very reason he showed that turned him that way. Fandoms and otakus have been ruining and destroying creativity and literature ethics all to fulfill their sexual fantasies.

It's probably one of the biggest tragedy I have ever seen in my lifetime. What happens when humans lose their humanity.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 August 2015 - 04:04 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#54 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 01:55 AM

*Sigh. I took the weekend to think about how to respond to some of these responses. But it boils down to us just disagreeing. We won't be able to change each other's minds, which is fine. But keep this in mind, especially to those who make comments about things just going over my head, first of all, it's insulting. You're basically saying I'm too dumb to understand why I'm wrong. Me not agreeing with you doesn't mean I don't understand why you feel the way you feel about certain things, it just means I don't feel the same way. To me, it's a good Naruto movie and a good anime movie. As a disappointed NaruSaku fan, I didn't think I'd enjoy the movie and I wanted to voice in a stupor the fact that I liked it. That my passion for the series and the shipping does not run as deep as some of yours does not make my opinion any less valid. 

Dude, I don't know if you were talking in relation to my big LAP or not...  ( yeah I overdid it, I tend to do that, I remember once that me and another member here almost closed a thread due to our gigantic LAPs in a discussion about power levels and etc...)

but I will just copy/ paste my last words in said LAP, they pretty much sum my feelings up

You can like the movie, mate, you just can't change that it's crap. 

I mean it's not like every other person doesn't like a movie that is crap, for example I used to like Batman & Robin even though it sucked horribly , so there is that

In your replies, you overlooked some important facts and I simply adressed them  but as I said you're free to like the movie for whatever reason, no problems

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#55 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 02:02 AM

Fandoms have ruined and destroyed everything that is good in this world and as Miyazaki says "Otakus have destroyed the anime industry." People have said stuff about Miyazaki being an old fart who became cynical, but to be honest, even if it he is, it was the very reason he showed that turned him that way. Fandoms and otakus have been ruining and destroying creativity and literature ethics all to fulfill their sexual fantasies.

It's probably one of the biggest tragedy I have ever seen in my lifetime. What happens when humans lose their humanity.

I might not agree on some things you say but on this, yes I can agree

it's a fact that the so called "otaku" (in the japanese meaning of the word) culture has been in the forefront of most of the anime industry and this has been damaging it's quality a lot for anyone who is not a follower of such culture 

However, not all authors are sell outs like ol'Kishi, many of them still manage to keep their works intact and show good messages through them

Edited by Nar123, 21 August 2015 - 02:03 AM.

#56 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:39 PM

chouzu_tao    you watched a higher quality fansubbed version then, since long ago last year the movie was leaked in official subs straight from the theater and it exactly said in that scene that he only went after her to one up sasuke, word for word, they printscreened it and posted it here and everything, guess you weren't here.

Edited by ultranx, 27 August 2015 - 01:25 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#57 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:52 PM

*Sigh. I took the weekend to think about how to respond to some of these responses. But it boils down to us just disagreeing. We won't be able to change each other's minds, which is fine. But keep this in mind, especially to those who make comments about things just going over my head, first of all, it's insulting. You're basically saying I'm too dumb to understand why I'm wrong. Me not agreeing with you doesn't mean I don't understand why you feel the way you feel about certain things, it just means I don't feel the same way. To me, it's a good Naruto movie and a good anime movie. As a disappointed NaruSaku fan, I didn't think I'd enjoy the movie and I wanted to voice in a stupor the fact that I liked it. That my passion for the series and the shipping does not run as deep as some of yours does not make my opinion any less valid. 

the reason you're not understanding is you are watching fansubs, when you should instead be watching the leaked version with the actual reliable subs or get the subbed version on dvd, it was subbed in the theaters for crying out loud and you're gonna trust fan subs more why? I guarantee if you watched the official subs you'd bluntly see how true all these arguments are, seriously it isn't that hard, you don't have to worry about dubs since there is no dub for the movie, its all subbed....

also LOVE how you act like every fan on this site is a pairing fan and that none are neutral even though plenty of people on this site that joined after the ending are neutral since this site is becoming more of a safe haven to all naruto fans that hate the ending than a pairing site, how stereotypical of you, just like most stereotypical nh fans  :mad:

and just to be clear kishimoto has had a boatload of interviews since the ending happened, and they keep getting worse and worse, everything they have said from kishimoto are things that he's said and the ways he makes himself look worse and worse in the eyes of the fans, 

HE BLATANTLY TOLD THE FANS, IN AN INTERVIEW, THAT NARUTO AND SAKURA'S RELATIONSHIP AND ALL THE HINTS AND THE KUSHINA PARALEL WERE ALL A RED HERRING AND THAT WE READ IT WRONG!

and he said he needed books on how to write women to write sarada, hinting that he thinks sakura and hinata are failure characters.

and there's much more he did but I'm not gonna get into it

Edited by ultranx, 27 August 2015 - 01:51 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#58 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 01:59 PM

HE BLATANTLY TOLD THE FANS, IN AN INTERVIEW, THAT NARUTO AND SAKURA'S RELATIONSHIP AND ALL THE HINTS AND THE KUSHINA PARALEL WERE ALL A RED HERRING AND THAT WE READ IT WRONG!

and he said he needed books on how to write women to write sarada, hinting that he thinks sakura and hinata are failure characters.

and there's much more he did but I'm not gonna get into it

Yep

Kishimoto is stupid, if it was a red herring in the first place then he can't complain we read it wrong,if that's true  his intent was to mislead us all along

#59 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:09 PM

the only good thing about naruto: the last was that, sakura was so pretty!

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 03 January 2016 - 03:46 PM.

#60 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:35 PM

i don't think kish knows what a red herring is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users