124 replies to this topic

#81 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:27 PM

D: well, Gabby broke up with mee last nightt... And today i got 15 txts just sayin "What happened?! You guys were a cut couple!" .. Idk wht i did tht was wrong.. Im betting she'll txt me back but i dont care noww.. I like someone else.. I asked to be friends but she was crying.. Tried to calm her down but she cried even moree... I didnt know wht todo .. Never had tht type of break up.. Any advice ?

Please and thanks..

---

#82 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 23 2011, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
D: well, Gabby broke up with mee last nightt... And today i got 15 txts just sayin "What happened?! You guys were a cut couple!" .. Idk wht i did tht was wrong.. Im betting she'll txt me back but i dont care noww.. I like someone else.. I asked to be friends but she was crying.. Tried to calm her down but she cried even moree... I didnt know wht todo .. Never had tht type of break up.. Any advice ?

Please and thanks..

So you were dating and then you liked someone else and she broke up with you because of that?

Is that correct?

There's really not a lot of information to give good advice.

Edited by TheOmegaMan, 23 February 2011 - 08:31 PM.

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#83 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:57 PM

Im confused. sweatdrop.gif I thought she was mad at you? and EXPLAIN more please. eager.gif

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#84 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:08 PM

mmkay.. lol..

SO, last night i was txting ppl, on here, and skype... she txts me saying tht she wants to break up.. i ask her why and she never responded... not even this morning.... then, this morning, i get 15 txts asking about what happened... and yeahh i was going out with her but i liked someone else at the time... but then i think my friend Matt showed her the txts saying" well, i love gabby but idkk bro... i think im having second doubts..." .... im 9/10 posiitive that she saw thiis..

---

#85 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:16 PM

Wait, so you were dating another girl while trying to ask this one out?

Not really a lot of advice I can give you there.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#86 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:22 PM

Matt sucks as a friend I suppose. Dont tell him ish anymore. And you don't seem to know who you really like. Probably shouldn't be dating her unless its something casual. MAKE UP YO MIND
\

#87 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:24 PM

You're a hot mess of confusion.

So you went from liking this girl Gabby and wanting to ask her out:

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 18 2011, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is this girl in my chemistry class and ... her name is Gabrielle (i call her Gabby,Gabster, " YO Gabba Gabba!" tongue.gif ) and well wub.gif ..... i sorta.. maybe... kinda.. likee/love.... her.. sweatdrop.gif .... But, the thing is.... i dont know how to ask her out....

To her 'hating you' and never wanting you to speak to her again:

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 19 2011, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG! ):< .. even worse:

Okay, so about 20mins ago i was txting ppl and one of them was her brother.. She was looking at all the txts.. I was asking him where she was...10mins (around 11:20PM EST) she txts me saying : "uhh. Its noneya buisness where i am so just stop! I hate you! Dont text me or my brother ever again! Byee -"

dude. I feel like crying because problem keeps worsening sad.gif shamefulcry0js.gif .. Any advice please and thanks

To her actually dating you (and when the hell did that happen), and now wanting to break-up with you because you like another girl huh.gif

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 23 2011, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please and thanks..

As I said this is just a bunch of confusion, and your story isn't connecting or making much sense right now. You need to clarify better if you want proper advice.

#88 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:28 PM

So confused, my heads going to explode. blowup.gif

#89 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:39 PM

So there's Girl A (the now ex) and Girl B (other girl that you like). I agree with Kona that we need more info as far as timeline and your relationship with both girls while you were with Girl A. But since you're not dating either one right now, I guess my big question for you is which one you have the strongest feelings for. If Girl B is the one you really want to be with, then based on what I understand of the situation, friendship with Girl A will probably be tough to salvage. Relationships are never cut and dry and people's feelings change, but it really hurts to be on the losing end. So it's really not your fault if you don't have those feelings for her anymore.

#90 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:02 PM

True it's not his fault, but if they were gone that quickly than you shouldn't have been dating her in the first place. Dating isn't a fad or the cool thing to do. You should date someone only if you know for certain you like that particular person. Indecisiveness is a relationship's kyrptonite

#91 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 23 2011, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dating isn't a fad or the cool thing to do.

Oh yes it is. Times have changed, kids are especially loose nowadays
\

#92 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Feb 23 2011, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yes it is. Times have changed, kids are especially loose nowadays

Exactly my point. It shouldn't be.

#93 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:34 PM

^I agree. It's the reason I haven't really dated anyone yet. I'm- and you, orangehokage- still young, and we don't need to rush anything.

#94 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:45 PM

mmkkaayy...

I think i REALLY need to explainn... there are 2 gabbys in my school ( both freshman) 1. Gabrielle D and 2. Gabrielle M

I dated Gabrielle M NOT Gabrielle D... and the problem with Gabrielle D is a standstill.. and as more ppl txt me about it.. the less hope i have..

Edited by Sakura Blossoms, 24 February 2011 - 02:15 AM.
Don't publicly post people's full names without their express permission

---

#95 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:50 PM

Ohhh. That makes a little more sense.

#96 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:52 PM

Yeahh.. (: .. But the problem with Gabrielle 1 is still there and NOW i got this problem with Gabrielle 2 who is my ex..

---

#97 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:55 PM

Yay no more confusion, i finally understand, But as someone said earlier who do u like more?

#98 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:57 PM

My head is gonna explode soon. Even movies with plot twists aren't this confusing...

#99 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:57 PM

WELL, i dont know why Gabby 2 broke up with mee... Gabby 1 is a friend... BUT im thinking i like this girll named Julianna.. but i think she likes me... because she responded hapily to me being single and,... she was the first to respond to this and, like, she was helping me out than most ppl that txted me..

---

#100 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:00 PM

As i said before go with the one you like the most.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users