Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#1301 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 May 2023 - 11:09 PM

From what I recall he had a bored dead disinterested expression throughout the entire scene as he had lost Hinata and didn't care for Sakura. Also wasn't Sakura just laying flat on her back looking at the ceiling?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 May 2023 - 11:10 PM.

#1302 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 06:18 AM

Yeah canon material. Without Hinata he lost his will to live or even give a kitten about anyone. This is why viewers called him the worst scumbag, this contradictory behavior to his canon nature that had fans rooting for him in the first place

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 August 2023 - 09:30 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1303 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 01:58 PM

Yeah canon material without Hinata he lost his will to live or even give a kitten about anyone. This is why viewers called him the worst scumbag, this contradictory behavior to his canon nature that had fans rooting for him

That and the speech by Sakura after revealing apparently his true personality.

#1304 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 24 May 2023 - 05:18 PM

That and the speech by Sakura after revealing apparently his true personality.

And said speech revealing ironically the worst about Sakura as well that she was aware he was using her and confirming she was using him too making both of them the worst

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#1305 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 07:43 PM

And said speech revealing ironically the worst about Sakura as well that she was aware he was using her and confirming she was using him too making both of them the worst

I always took it as Sakura at some point after the ending finally realized it and pitied him. Then hoped that maybe Hinata's love could help him not be a soulless sociopath. To payback the person she once thought was one of her best friends but never was.

#1306 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 25 May 2023 - 04:06 AM

I love Shikamaru's expression. He ships it.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#1307 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 26 May 2023 - 10:39 AM

What an awkward position Sakura is laying as if she's sleeping normally. Naruto is going to get clobbered tsundere style if this is the case as he's interrupting her sleep.

Anyways, I predict the next 2-3 pages will commence Kishi's NS scene of separation that infamously labeled Naruto the most scumbag protagonist in the history of Shonen Jumps.

There is plenty of ways Tokai can proceed with this development of the highly anticipated character redemption of Naruto Uzumaki from canon. I remembered Naruto's Seiyuu refused to voice the dialogue because how disgusted she was with the script.

It's going to be interesting from here on out. Because this will likely be the final nail in the coffin for NH in this story.

Heck... Tokai could throw a curve ball and teased us a NS "Attempted Kissing" only to be c***blocked/interrupted by Sai,Shikamaru or Sasuke😅

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1308 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 08 August 2023 - 09:42 PM

I love Shikamaru's expression. He ships it.

I also adore Shikamaru's expression  :wub:

Naruto actually worrying about Sakura (instead of not giving a flying kitten about her in the last because he ''lost his will to live thanks to losing Hinata"  :dry:  :bash: ) is totally Naruto, even if he loves someone precious and ''lose'' them, he would always react to another's suffering, especially for him, no matter what!

Anyway, can't wait for more as I presume we'll get some very good parts soon  :happy:

Edited by Serenity Namikaze, 08 August 2023 - 11:24 PM.

#1309 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 10 August 2023 - 11:31 PM

Found this! :argh: :hehehe:

I'm gonna have to tackle a breakdown stream of Part 1 soon!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1310 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 11 August 2023 - 05:08 PM

Yeah! he's also on twitter, if people want to follow him : https://twitter.com/blueskies7773

Edited by Serenity Namikaze, 11 August 2023 - 05:09 PM.

#1311 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 September 2023 - 08:27 PM

Man I thought Tokai would have updated by now. Hopefully we get at least on more chapter before the year ends.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1312 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 01 October 2023 - 05:08 AM

Man I thought Tokai would have updated by now. Hopefully we get at least on more chapter before the year ends.

Same here.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#1313 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 18 October 2023 - 05:50 PM

the fact that he decided to take a long hiatus around the time when the NS stuff starts bothers me. Could be that hes busy. Raises my suspicions that I had before a little bit though. Wont lie. Hope my suspicions are wrong.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#1314 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 24 October 2023 - 09:17 PM

Or you know...he has a life outside of Naruto and just got busy lol. No need to be suspicious I think since it's just a fictional story/remake. 

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#1315 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 24 October 2023 - 09:38 PM

Also they would need to come up with the story. Before they were just copying-pasting the movie in their own art style with a few tweaks here and there. If they are doing something original why trying to keep with the movie. That takes time to figure out.

Which is why I would have preferred they did their own story instead of doing the Last movie. Since the last is built around making Hinata the heroine and love interest.

#1316 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 25 October 2023 - 01:02 AM

Or you know...he has a life outside of Naruto and just got busy lol. No need to be suspicious I think since it's just a fictional story/remake. 

could have sworn I wrote him being busy as a possibility in what I originally wrote and even said I hope it wasnt true. And it wasnt nothing about it being a fictional story. I originally thought he could have possibly been trolling the story due to all of the NH stuff he had up before and that I couldnt shake the feeling. Thats why I was originally suspicious. I didnt think of the fact that it now turns into his original story like Bail wrote. So, Ill admit that Im most likely wrong.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 25 October 2023 - 01:03 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#1317 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 12 December 2023 - 09:29 AM

Cheeses Christ! :jawdrop:

I took 2 years off this doijin before to Tokai's latest update. Hopefully my return never jinxed it  :sweatdrop:

Assuming from here on out, besides the busy life, a lot of the plot will be "Original" besides with the exemption of the Toneri arc being end game. 

If this ends up being my final post of 2023, I wish Happy Holidays all my NS family and a Happy New (crossing fingers, hoping its the year that we have a NS couple)  :grouphug:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 12 December 2023 - 09:30 AM.

#1318 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 16 February 2024 - 10:59 PM

Well, I think I know what has taken Tokai so long.

dgwb7po-c81b1186-1416-4704-9581-c370f8c2Page 10

dgwb8df-e258d0ab-cc8a-47a4-9a03-e809eeb3

dgwb8z5-f033d260-7d8e-4f93-b65f-95feec5d

dgwb9ru-ab98bbd8-9552-437e-9a1c-4b56df73

#1319 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 February 2024 - 01:52 AM

Oh finally and its moving along quite lovely.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#1320 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 17 February 2024 - 07:40 AM

What is going on  with  Hinata?

509356167_759751.gif?4

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users