• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:53 AM

lol

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#22 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:54 AM

Okay... Idk what's funny about that. British accents are da bomb B) And Benedict Cumberbatch has a really hot voice. And coat. :3 Are there any British people on this forum?

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#23 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:27 AM

I need help... I need an intervention...!!! I've changed the backgrounds on all of my devices to Sherlock, an I've spent much of today watching and rewatching it, and listening to the music nonstop... This isn't healthy. Benedict Cumberbatch is just such a perfect Sherlock!! Man, I try to suppress my fangirling, but it doesn't work ;_;

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#24 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:37 AM

One season every 5 years...

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#25 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:57 PM

People on this show about Sherlock:

John: I am NOT gay.

Irene: Well, I am.

Moriarty: I'm... aromantic.

Three of them: But look at us.

Plus, Molly: Why do I only like psychopaths???

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#26 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:59 PM

I think it's time to resurrect this thread.

I don't know how many of you watch or like this series but I personally think it's amazing.

Teaser for the upcoming season or series 4:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#27 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 10:25 PM

Well the trailer offers a lot of action, but that's not really what I'm interested in. The mysteries/plot I really enjoy, but Sherlock accepting that he's human and his relationships with people(especially John) is the heart of the show. I understand they want to hide that until the release and I know Moffat's tendencies, so I'm not too disappointed. I just hope S4 gives me what I expect. But listening to their interviews made me feel good about that, like our dearest otter said; Love conquers all. :P

Edited by sushi., 26 July 2016 - 10:28 PM.

ナルサク

#28 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 12:59 AM

The series that got me liking Benedict. That said I can't wait for this.

#29 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:49 PM

I really like this show, and that trailer looks promising.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#30 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:07 PM

New trailer:

Premiere January first 2017.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#31 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:18 PM

The gay is back after eternities of hibernation :kukuku:

ナルサク

#32 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:32 AM

Ok just finished season 4, oh sorry series 4. And honestly I can't think of the words to describe how much I loved it.

Honestly the first episode wasn't great, it was good. Which was unusual for this show, since the second episode is usually the weakest of them. But the last two episodes, OMG. Everything about them is what I consider perfection. The cinematography, the story, the twists, the dialog, the acting. Everything.

I know I'm not saying anything about what happened but I really don't want to ruin anything for Anyone who's going to watch it.

Edited by Nostradamus, 16 January 2017 - 01:33 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users