• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Girls, and girls, girls, did i mention girls?

Posted 17 March 2006 - 02:51 PM

Well, i posted the preview on writing discussions. The first story chapter is here. Warning, contains some swearing in Authors notes, nothing big, for now ;P

Click For Spoiler

A/N: Hiya!
I'm KoN, the one you already know from my CCS romance fics. Well, i'm trying myself out in Naruto, who has become my favourite anime at the moment.

And I'm Ryushi, the Dutch Super pervert and the author of works like Life of an Uchiha or From Ramen with Love. I'm Marcus' partner for this story, as you know, we both love to make Naruto the super pimp. So this story was created out of his imagination, while i wrote at least half of it. Cuz he got stuck almost everywhere.

Shut it, anyways...

Disclaimer: If Naruto belonged to us, we would make this story into reality. The songs and characters in this fic do not belong to us. The opening credits are Just the girl by The click Five and the Ending is So Much For Pretending by Brian White. The only things that we own are Ryushi, Maruko and a frying pan.
-----
The pink haired girl was standing silently behind a wall. She was hiding from something or someone. Her breath consisted of gasps. The panic was slowly getting to her. Relax, she thought to herself over and over again. You are a ninja, after all. Was her excuse. She threw a small glimpse at the street that was opposing her. She let out a sigh of relief. Which was very shortlived though...

"HI SAKURA-CHAA-URK!" Before the blonde boy could finish, he was sent flying across Konoha. Sakura clenched a hand on where her heart was. He nearly gave her a heart attack! And she was 14! She would have died too young!

Episode 1 of SCHOOL OF COOL:

Opening :

She's cold and she's cruel but she knows what she's doing
She pushed me in the pool at our last school reunion
She laughs at my dreams but I dream about her laughter
Strange as it seems she's the one I'm after

'Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep coming back for more
She's just the girl I'm looking for

She can't keep a secret for more than an hour
She runs on one hundred proof attitude power
And the more she ignores me, the more I adore her
What can I do, I'd do anything for her

'Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep coming back for more
She's just the girl I'm looking for....

-----

Two young men were stalking through the streets of Konohagakure. The beauty of the village was amazing. The children playing 'Ninja', the older people and adults selling and buying. All of them set with a smile on their faces. The looks they were receiving didn't surprise them at all. They were quite handsome, to say the least. The charmisma evident from their eyes and their cool, suave stature seemed to atract a lot of attention. Wanted attention. The smirks and grin's tugging on their lips started to become visible. The green and amber eyes sparkling with determination and curiousity. That was what attracted all that attention. The greeneyed boy had black hair and wore a black cloak over a green chuunin vest. The baggy blue pants along with them. His Hitai-Ate was bound on his left shoulder and it showed the sign of the snow country. The ambereyed boy had brown-blonde hair and wore blue jeans jacket and under it a sleeveless black shirt, the baggy black pants had alot of pockets, good for hiding weapons. Those young men were Ryushi and Maruko Gamatoshi. They were the nephew's of one of the legendary 3. Well guess who it was, a hint: Gama. If you guessed (a) Jiraiya, you were right.

"You seem to be anxious, ne Nii-san?" Smirked Ryushi. His brother liked visiting their uncle. He didn't know why but he suspected that it had to do with Jiraiya's collection of books. Not the naughty ones, eww, bleargh. They both hated perverts and perverted stuff. Strangily, Jiraiya had load's of books on how to mix drugs and on how to charm a lady. Not that they needed the latter, they already had their own following, own stalkers and crazy fangirls. Hell! Their EX-girlfriend's belonged to them! Maruko smirked and nodded. The excitement evident.

"Damn straight! I can't wait to see our new apartment! And what books Jiraiya-san has in this village!" He said. Yes you heard right, they called him Jiraiya-san, even if he didn't deserve it. After all, he is their uncle and is older than them, and their parents taught them to respect their elders. Even if Jiraiya wasn't that old...

"I guess he'll have a bunch of perverted books again. Though i got to admit, the Icha Icha Paradise series is good. Luckily it isn't that perverted. And Jiraiya-san already told us about our apartment. He said that he spent all the money he could muster on it. So it must be huge!"

----

Somewhere in Konoha...

"WHAAAATTTTT!!! MY ACCOUNT DROPPED HOW MUCH?"

"About 40 000 Ryou,sir. Could you please stop the yelling."

----
"I guess your right... If not, then i guess we'll have to live at his house." Maruko said. He shoved his hands in the pockets of his jacket. Ryushi snickered. Maruko raised an
eyebrow at him.

"What's so funny?" He asked him. Ryushi pointed at something infront of them. Maruko changed his gaze to where Ryushi pointed and started snickering too. There was a blonde haired boy and a pink haired girl. The boy was obviously trying to ask her out on a date. He seemed to be failing miserably, how they knew? They had a sixth sense for that... or it could be the fact that she knocked him off his feet, literally. With a punch. To the face. Ryushi and Maruko burst out laughing.

"Ouch, that got to hurt!" Said Maruko and Ryushi nodded. The boy was sent flying over to them. Their eyes widened and they ducked. The boy continued on flying through the streets of Konohagakure. Maruko and Ryushi shot a glance to each other and burst out laughing again. They even had tears in their eyes from laughing so hard.

"Ow god, i didn't know that there were this desperate guys in the world. Especially ninja's!" Said Ryushi and Maruko still couldn't stop laughing. The emeraldeyed boy grimaced.

"Nii-san, you can stop laughing you know." He said but Maruko still didn't stop. That ticked Ryushi a bit off. After 10 seconds Maruko still didn't stop laughing. A vein popped up on the black haired boy's forehead.

---SMACK---

"Itaiiiii...." Yelped the ambereyed boy as he rubbed the sore spot on his head.

"Serves you right, you wouldn't stop laughing." Maruko glared at him. He didn't understand his brother, one moment he's all cheery and the next he hits him in the head. He sighed and dropped his head.

"Where are we going anyway?" He asked and faced his brother. Ryushi frowned and answered.

"To the Hokage tower. We need to register as citizens of the village first." He said. Maruko nodded. Maybe they'll spot their uncle along the way. They were slowly nearing the named tower. They had to admit that the village was beautiful. Well, they were actually talking about the girls in the village. And the girls found liking in them also, no doubt about that. The glances from the married women and younger girls were getting merrier. The tower was in sight right now. The sped their walking pace.

----

The secretary of the Godaime Hokage, Shizune was sitting in her chair infront the office. Bored. Like hell. Her head slumped down beside her hands.

'Kaaamiiiii-saaamaaaa.... Why did you punish me with such a boring life....' she thought to herself. It indeed was boring, only sometimes though. First thing she does when she wakes up is call Tsunade to wake her up from her drunk sleep. The next thing was getting dressed and walking to the tower. The next thing was paperwork and paperwork and paperwork again. This was her daily routine. And it was freakin' annoying! Every day from 07 AM to 23 PM the same stuff! The only salvation from boredom was when Jiraiya-sama or the brat Naruto would come to the tower. Then it would be actually fun, today, sadly, wasn't such a day. Today was one of those looong and boooriiiiing daaaaayyysssss... She didn't know how she survived them. Ow yeah, she usually fell asleep... Is she bored now? Ofcourse she is! She could go into the village, but of what use would that be? It would be even more boring and tiring. She would die today! She was so sure of that! That is... until she saw two men walking through the main door. Her eyes were particularly focused on the ambereyed one. She grinned, maybe things weren't going to be as boring as they were yesterday. The one she's been 'checking out' walked up to her and kneeled over her desk in a flirtatious manner. He turned on his 'charming eyes'.

"Hey there sweetie." That was definitely a flirting attempt, a succeding one for that matter.

"Eh...eh..." Shizune stumbled over her words, 'Come on, Shizune! That guy is flirting with you! At least show that you have wits in you!' she mentally told herself.

"H-Hi there..." She leaned forward, showing interest in the amber-eyed stranger, "Can I be of...service?" She put the tip of her pen in her mouth and licked it as she continued checking the stranger out, a blush appearing on her face. The guy rose a smirk on his face.

"Maybe in a few minutes sweetie...I'm looking for the Hokage for some business, but then again...I think I prefer a few moments alone with you instead...My brother here should--."

"I refuse!" Ryushi abruptly smacked the side of his brother's head, sending him flying across the room. "You have plenty of time to hit on her later, you Baka! Right now it's more important to become registered citizens of Konoha!" Ryushi let out a sigh as Maruko got back on his feet and dusted himself off.

"Hai, hai...Then, sweetie, can you please show us to Hokage-sama's office?" He grinned out and walked back towards the desk. Shizune nodded and pressed her finger against the buzzer under the desk. A few seconds after and still nothing. She pressed it again. Nothing. She blushed and stood up from her desk. She went for the door and knocked.

"Tsunade-sama. Tsunade-sama!" She yelled, trying to wake Tsunade from her sleep. She sighed and opened the door. She groaned upon seeing her sensei sleeping on the desk with drool hanging from the corner of her mouth. She coughed for Tsunade to hear but with no avail. She hung her head low and walked over to her teacher. She shook her a few times and then shook her awake. She whipped of some drool that remained on her chin and looked around. Upon seeing Shizune she asked her,

"Hn? Nande?"

"Errr,... Tsunade-sensei, someone is waiting for you outside."

"Who is it?"

"Two young men. I think they said that they have to register as citizens of Konoha." Stated Shizune and Tsunade nodded.

"Call them in." Tsunade said in a monotone voice. Shizune looked at her baffled.

"Err, you might want to..." She pointed towards the point where Tsunade's kimono was open, revealing a part of her left breast. Tsunade looked down and when realisation hit her, she blushed heavily. She tied it back on and Shizune nodded. She went out of the door and invited the two in. Maruko whispered something in her ear, causing her to blush. It was somewhat along the lines of ,See you tommorow, i'll pick you up.' After he whispered that he followed his brother into the office. Shizune was left in the entrance hall, blushing like madly. She grabbed her cheeks with both hands and let out a weak squeal. She had a date! And with a hunk of a guy at that!

----

"Alright. All i need is your name, rank and the name of your village." Stated Tsunade. Ryushi stared at her for a while before snapping his fingers in realisation.

"It's you! Tsunade-san!" He said. Tsunade looked at him in curiousity. She rose an eyebrow. She leaned forward trying to recognize the boy infront of her. Due to the fact that she just woke up, her vision was a bit blurry.

"It's us, Tsunade-san! Ryushi and Maruko!" He said, trying to stirr her memory. Her vision started to sharpen as the faces infront of her started to be recognizable. Let's see, the the macant chin, the charming eyes, the messy hair on both sides of the face. Hmmm... She knew that from somewhere. She just couldn't put a finger on--

"!! Ofcourse! You're Ryushi and Maruko Gamatoshi! Jiraiya's nephews!"

"Geez, for a second there you had completely forgotten us..." Ryushi rubbed the back of his head and grinned at her, "Who would've thought you would become Hokage...Jiraiya-san didn't even bother telling us...Anyway, how's it going?"

"Jiraiya probably just forgot about it...Doesn't really matter if I am or am not Hokage to you guys really...Anyway, You two want to become citizens of Konoha? What's up with that sudden decision?" Tsunade questioningly looked at the two, who grinned widely at her.

"Well..." Ryushi started

"You know..." Maruko added.

"The dango and women in Konoha are more delicious then anywhere else in the world." The two of them said united and snickered afterwards.

"Up to your usual selfs, huh? Maruko, you even just picked up a date with Shizune, I'm impressed...Anyway, I assume you guys have arranged a place of residence?"

"Hai, if everything worked out fine Jiraiya-san has bought us an appartment to live in." Maruko replied with a nod.

"Ehm...He can do that?" Tsunade blinked at the two of them, who looked in confusement back at her, which made her break into laughter, "I mean, of course he can do that! Welcome boys! Ehehehehe."

"What's up with her all of a sudden?" Ryushi whispered to his brother.

"I don't know... Maybe she sipped too much on the old sake bottle you know..." His brother replied.

"Hai...Probably..." Ryushi replied and they turned their heads back to Tsunade who was slightly breaking into sweat. They stared curiously at her. She burst out in a nervous laughter. When it died down, she wrote the information she knew on a card. When it came to Maruko, she stopped abruptly. She looked at him.

"Say, Maruko. Are you a Jounin? I never saw your papers, though I trust what you say." She said and lowered her pen to the paper, awaiting his answer so that she could continue on writing. He nodded and she wrote the last bit info on the card. Out of a sudden the door burst open and revealed an angry looking Jiraiya. He walked...more stomped over to Tsunade and showed her a piece of paper he had in his hand. The Gamatoshi brothers looked confused at them. Tsunade gulped when she read it.

"TSUNADE! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!" He yelled. Tsunade tried to look innocent. He was glaring at her ferociously while subconsciously his gaze was set on the part where her breasts were, while Ryushi and Maruko were dumbfolded.

"IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT! THOSE 40 000 RYOU WERE MEANT FOR MY NEPHEWS APARTMENT! NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN THEY GET HERE HUH?! I MEAN REALLY! HOW CAN YOU EVEN DO SUCH A THING AS MOMENTARILY FLASH THE CLERK AT THE BANK TO GIVE YOU ACCESS TOMY MONEY?!" Jiraiya shouted and then he noted two other beings in the room and turned around to face them.

"Eh...Bro...Does this mean what I think it means?" Ryushi asked.

"I think Tsunade-san owes us a place to stay..." Maruko blinked at the blonde hokage and then smirked, "Say...I know exactly where I'm going
to sleep...I'll be right back..."

"Eh? Maruko? Where the heck are you going?" Ryushi asked as he watched his brother rush out of the office, deciding to follow him after
greeting his uncle, "Yo Uncle, long time no see. I'll be right back with Maruko...Tsunade-san, please pay uncle back." And with that Ryushi hurried after his brother.

"Hey sweetie!" Maruko said as he ran towards Shizune, who looked up in surprise at her future date rushing towards her. Once Maruko reached her he took one deep breath before putting on one of his best smiles, "My brother and I need a place to stay for a while...and I was thinking, maybe my sweetie wouldn't mind if we'd crash over
at her place until we have gathered enough money to buy our own place...So what do you say, sweetie?"

"Eh...ehm..." Shizune blushed at the sudden request from the charming young man, "I don't know..."

"Oi, Maruko! What are you doing?!" Ryushi yelled as he stormed towards his brother.

"Yo bro, I just had an idea to solve our problems. My sweetie here could provide us a place to stay at for a while." Maruko said, throwing another charming smile towards the shy Shizune.
"What the...? BAKA!!! You don't even know her name!"

"Eh..." Maruko gasped for a moment and then sheepishly grinned at Shizune, "I'm sorry, I should've asked your name sweetie...and er...Probably
give my own as well? Or did I do that already hmm..."

"Ehm...I...don't think so." Shizune stared at him until Tsunade shook her out of her thoughts, "They're Jiraiya's nephews, Gamatoshi Maruko is the one whose flirting with you and the other one is Gamatoshi Ryushi."

"Tsunade-sama..." Shizune said as she looked at her tutor.

"Maruko, don't even try to convince Shizune to make you two stay at her place...I know what you're like when you want or need something..." Tsunade stated and Ryushi snickered, only to be punched on his arm by his brother Jiraiya walked up towards them,

"As for the matter of where you are staying due to...certain lack of funding..." Jiraiya threw a quick glare at Tsunade, who glared back at him,

"I already know a certain student of mine who could give you a temporary place to stay." A smirk grew on Jiraiya's face as the Gamatoshi brothers looked in
confusion at their uncle.

A while later, they were standing in front of a door and after knocking a few times, Jiraiya decided it was better to shout,

"Naruto! I know you're home! Open the door!"

"Hai, hai..." A muffled voice came from the other side as the doorknob turned and a spikey headed blonde stuck his head out the door, "What is it, Ero-sennin?"

"Ah! This guy!" Maruko pointed towards the blonde.

"It's the..." Ryushi joined his brother in pointing towards the blonde before they together called out their nickname for the blonde, "Rocket
boy!"

"Eh?! Who are you calling rocket boy?! Who the heck are you two anyway?!"

Ryushi and Maruko looked amazed at the blonde for a moment before bursting out in laughter, "This guy was the guy you mentioned, Jiraiya-san?!"
"He sure as hell needs our help! Jiraiya-san, why didn't you tell us earlier that it was the Rocket Boy!"

"I'm not rocket boy dattebayo! Who the hell are you anyways?" Yelled the young blonde. Jiraiya just stared dumbfolded.

"Nani? You met him?!" Asked Jiraiya while looking from his student to his nephews. The laughter died down as Ryushi pointed towards the door.

"You might want to let us inside you know, rocket boy." He said. Naruto fumed and opened the door completely. Jiraiya stepped inside first, then Ryushi and Maruko entered together. The room was tidy, three doors were connected to the kitchen. The kitchen table was small and shaped like a cube. The stove and cooler were small and the stove looked like it was washed a while ago. The kitchen was connected with the living room. The living room was also rather small but it had a TV and a couch. It was decorated in simply light orange. They walked in and sat on the couch. Jiraiya sat on one chair.

"Okay. What do you want Ero-sennin? And who are you two?" He asked and pointed to the two Gamatoshi brothers. Jiraiya looked at him in a angry expression.

"Naruto, i told you not to call me like that, especially not in front of my nephews who respect me very much!" He hissed as his eyes narrowed at the young blonde. Maruko and Ryushi snickered. The sannin growled and they stopped imeaditely.

"Ok, Those are my nephews. Ryushi and Maruko. The greeneyed one is Ryushi and the other one is Maruko." He introduced them. Naruto nodded and yawned, fueling to Jiraiya's anger. The Gamatoshi brothers barely hold back a smirk.

---SMACK---

"Itaiiiii....." Yelped Naruto as he rubbed his head. He glared at his sensei before lying back in his chair.

"Okay, what do you want Ero-sennin?" The blonde grunted. Jiraiya growled at that nickname which, by the way was well deserved. Naruto spread his legs on the couch. Making Ryushi and Maruko lose space to sit on. They're eyes shifted menacingly towards him but he didn't took notice. He put on a 'pimp' expression.
Ryushi glanced at the blonde and then at his brother, raising a smirk as he did. His brother rose the same type of smirk as both of them rose
their legs up in the air and in unison they chanted, "Death..." Naruto shifted looks between the two Gamatoshi brothers, before their legs came crashing down onto his own,

"...from Above!" Naruto yelped in pain and brought his legs back together, rubbing the soar parts that were just hit as Ryushi and Maruko sat down next to him
with a grin on their face. Naruto silently cursed them, or perhaps it was rather to himself for thinking that he'd be able to do such a thing.
Jiraiya let out a sigh as he stood on the the other side of the room,
"Alright, Naruto...Listen up..." He said before explaining him what occured before. Their arrival, Tsunade stealing Jiraiya's money and himself not being able to buy his nephews a place to live in. Naruto nodded to all that,in fear from another 'Death from above' crashing at him. And as the toad hermit asked him the question of questions.
The boy's reply was a lazy

"OK."
-------
Ichiraku Ayame was angry. Very Angry. Today would normally be a normal and boring days. The only flare in the day would be when Naruto would come by for his hourly portion of ramen. But as it seemed, he didn't come. So her dear father Teuchi told her to go cook for them. After that he told her to bring all 30 bowls of Ramen to their house. When she came back she had to take the shop over. If her father would have asked her to do ONE MORE THING! She would go BOOM for sure.
After 3 hours she had the feeling that the apocalypse would arrive. Why? Well, the first reason was that Naruto didn't show up at all. He would always be sharp every single hour arrive to eat his precious Miso Ramen.

She was also worried.

"Thank you, come again!" She chanted as the last customer left the small ramen stand. When the person was no longer in sight, she sighed heavily. She sat back and slumped. She hung her head low. She wanted something exciting to happen... and of course Naruto to come by. But the latter was somehow binded with the first. She saw the curtrain being moved aside. And as if the gods themselves heard Ayame's prayers, that certain blonde walked into the ramenstand,
"Yo Ayame-neechan! I've come for my daily amount of 'lunch-ramen'! Also, I brought you some extra customers though they are..."

The Gamatoshi brothers just then walked into the stand and Maruko finished Naruto's sentence, "Charmed to meet you..." He gave her his best charming look, that was until the back of Ryushi's fist slammed into the side of his head, sending his brother flying over a short distance, "Oi, don't hog all the women..."
Ryushi turned towards Ayame and stared into her eyes, before taking her hand.

"I apologize for my brother's behaviour. I sincerely hope that I am your saviour...Though I have to admit charmed is what right now I am. Forgive me for swearing out loud but the first thought that crossed my mind when I laid eyes upon you was 'God damn'. I hope you can cook with one hand, because I like it way too much how soft it is. But please, I still want to fill my stomach with your cooking, which shall become my moment of bliss." Ryushi said and placed a small kiss on Ayame's hand. Ayame momentarily went bright red in her face before passing out.

"Did I over do it?" Ryushi asked as he quickly caught the fainting Ayame mid-air. "That's unfair brother! I saw her first!" Maruko objected to his brother's advance.

"Didn't you already set your eyes upon that secretary of Tsunade-san's? I doubt you can take on two dates at the same time...Besides, it's been a while since I've seen a rough diamond like this one..." Ryushi asked.

Maruko nimbly jumped back up and dusted himself off, "Hm, you got a point with that. Though saying she's rough is a going a bit overboard. I doubt she has much more potential than to become amazingly beautiful."

"No, I think this is one of those girls that have a whole lot more potential hidden within them...Though..."

"Though what...?"

"I doubt she'll be able to make us lunch..." Ryushi sheepishly grinned at his brother, who blinked at him and then dropped back down to the floor.

"Eh? How did you guys just do that?" Naruto said as he blinked at Ryushi in confusion, "What kind of Genjutsu was that? I didn't even see you form handseals!"

Ryushi blinked at the young blonde and then looked over to his brother, who had the same look on his face and then the two brothers bursted out in laughter.

"Genjutsu, he says!" Ryushi bursted out in tears of laughter.

"Are you kidding me?! What shinobi would go so low as to seduce a woman with a Genjutsu?!" Maruko rhetorically asked the blonde.

-Meanwhile, where ever the Akatsuki are located-
"Ha...ha...hachoo!" Itachi sneezed all of a sudden during a meeting with their leader.

"Bless you." Both Kisame and the Leader simultanously stated.

"...Thanks."
-Back in Konoha-

"Kid, we just have our way with women." Ryushi stated once he stopped laughing.

"It's almost easy to date just about any lady if you just know how to talk the talk and walk the walk." Maruko added and nodded once.

"Huh? Talk the talk and walk the walk? Wha?" Naruto looked in confusion towards the two Gamatoshi brothers and as he continued to exchange looks between he spoke up again, "Anyway, you guys must teach me that! I want to be able to do such a thing to Sakura-chan!"

"Ah... The pink haired girl that punched you in the face earlier, huh?" Ryushi asked, raising an eyebrow at Naruto.

"Eh?! You guys saw that?!"

"...Why else do you think we called you rocket boy, eh rocket boy?" Maruko said and snickered.

"I told you to not call me that!"
"But that girl really has some strength in those fists of hers to send him flying like that...I guess she can be almost as scary as Tsunade-san." Ryushi said grinning widely.

"Or this kid is just very light-weighted..." Maruko added nodding.

"Well, why don't you go check it out then if he's heavy or not?"

"Why won't YOU go check it out if he's heavy or not?"

"Because MY hands are occupied holding a certain beautiful lady..."

"Point taken. Now, let's see..." Maruko walked over to Naruto and raised him from the ground with one hand.

"Oi! Put me down!" Naruto protested.

"I think that girl you are holding weighs more then this guy...but I'd say he's too heavy to be flying like that from just a normal punch."
Maruko stated and put Naruto down again.

"Tell me, how many times have you been rejected by that girl, Naruto?" Ryushi asked the blonde.

"Hm? Ehm...you mean how many times I've asked her out and she punched me in the face? Er...I think..." Naruto said as he rubbed the back of
his head and the Gamatoshi borhters nodded for him to continue, "I think I lost count of how many times..." Maruko and Ryushi's heads momentarily shot back at hearing the answer.

"I think you need to take classes in the school of cool." Maruko said nodding.

"School of wha?"

"Ehehehe, It's just something that we say when we find a person who'se uncool with the ladies. But, Maruko, I think we just stumbled upon a way to make a living for
ourselves..." Ryushi stated.

"Hm? Hey, you're right...well it depends really...but we could get paid as teachers, who earn a nice sum of money if I recall corectly...Yo, kid, how many kids of your age have been succesful with the ladies as in that they've gone out at least once?" Maruko asked.

"Er..." Naruto replied as he looked at the Gamatoshi brothers, "None as far as I know..."
Maruko nodded and then looked over to his brother, "What do you think?" He asked, "I think they all could use a few lessons then...and we, or rather I
could really use some lunch right about now."

"Hey, you made the ramen girl faint, you handle it..."

"Alright then I will." Ryushi said and gently poked Ayame in her side, "Ayame-chan, wake up."
Slowly Ayame's eyes opened up and Ryushi put a gentle smile on his face, "Yo, Welcome back to the land of the living, my honey."
Ayame stared for a moment at him, blushed red and found herself being unable to move so much as a finger.

"You know, I find you really lovely and all, lying like that in my arms...But I'm really starting to get hungry, so please, could you make us some ramen? I'll hold you in my arms later on if you wish, but right now I need to fill my empty stomach, that deep abyss."

Ayame blinked and jumped up, "Y-yeah...Sure..." She was still blushing red as she looked at the guy who'se name she didn't even know but who had sweeped her off her feet within a few seconds.

"I'll...I'll be in the back...grabbing some supplies..." Ayame said and quickly walked to the back.

"Oh...Looks like YOU got rejected..." Naruto remarked as he glared towards Ryushi.

Ryushi grinned and put a hand on Naruto's head, "Nope, I've won her heart already and THAT statement of yours proves how much we still need to teach you."

A while later, the Gamatoshi brothers were back in Tsunade's office, "I see...Well, I have no objections with you two teaching the young men of Konoha some manners and how to handle women...I don't want to have another generation of Jiraiya clones...You'll be provided the usual pay for a teacher and I'll asign all the genin male shinobi to take your classes...I'm sure the academy has an extra classroom or two they could spare to you guys..."

"If it's possible we'd like to start tomorrow...since we're both ehm...occupied tonight, I guess it's the best for all of us." Ryushi stated
and grinned at the Hokage.

"Hm...I see, you hooked up with someone as well, huh Ryushi? Anyway, do you guys have a name for the classes you are going to give? I need to have a name when I tell the genin that it's a mission..." Tsunade stated. The Gamatoshi brothers exchanged looks and then the two of them grinned
widely as they faced Tsunade again,

"The school of cool."

-----

Bloopers:

"What's so funny?" He asked him. Ryushi pointed at something infront of them. Maruko changed his gaze to where Ryushi pointed and started snickering too. There was a blonde haired boy and a pink haired girl. The boy was obviously trying to ask her out on a date. He seemed to be failing miserably, how they knew? They had a sixth sense for that... or it could be the fact that she knocked him off his feet, literally. With a punch. To the face. Ryushi and Maruko burst out laughing.

"Ouch, that got to hurt!" Said Maruko and Ryushi nodded. The boy was sent flying over to them. Their eyes widened and they ducked. Though Ryushi didn't do it fast enough and the blonde knocked him over and sent him flying with him.

"...MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" The regiseuur boomed with laughter as he pointed towards the young adult and the blonde that ended up in a wall that was crashed right now. While the girl who did all the damage had a innocent look on her face.

"Sa-Sakura-chan...You've got quite the punch...." Naruto said and the blackhaired young man that was lying next to him nodded.

"Y-yeah..."

"Eh?! Oops?"

----
Blooper 2:

"I apologize for my brother's behaviour. I sincerely hope that I am your saviour...Though I have to admit charmed is what right now I am. Forgive me for swearing out loud but the first thought that crossed my mind when I laid eyes upon you was 'God damn'. I hope you can cook with one hand, because I like it way too much how soft it is. But please, I still want to fill my stomach with your cooking, which shall become my moment of bliss." Ryushi said and placed a small kiss on Ayame's hand. Ayame momentarily went bright red in her face before passing out.

"Did I over do it?" Ryushi asked as he quickly dived to catch the fainting Ayame mid-air. Unluckily for him, he failed. She landed with her head on the floor.

"YEEOUCH!" Ryushi sweatdropped before letting out a small "Sorry?"
----
End of episode one of SCHOOL OF COOL:

Ending:

Straight out of some story
You walked in, in all your glory
I thought you were perfect for me
I was out of my mind
Looked like I was winning
It was the best love I’d ever been in
Just when we were beginning
The end-you left me behind

And I was looking forward to a happy ending
So much for pretending

I should have known better
Than to think of happy ever
After-you and me together
I was out of my league
I kept my heart hidden
And now I’m wishing that I didn’t
Oh who am I kidding
You weren’t even intrigued

And I was looking forward to a happy ending
So much for pretending

It could have been beautiful
If I’d only met you
If I’d only let you know
What you meant to me
And if I could I would
Give you a demonstration
Of how my imagination
Thought it ought to be
So much for pretending

Author notes: Well... that was one of MINE longest fics. Though i suppose Ryushi can't say that fo himself, ne dear brother?

Second author: Yup, well. We hope you liked it. If you review, there will be more of this coming from Marcus and Roy, the...
Both authors intertwined there hands and jumped high in the air and made a few handsigns while chanting:

"Kings of Cool!" When they finished they began falling and ended up flat on their faces.

"SON OF A--"

Bye from both KoN and RyukittenheDutchEroSennin!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users