• Please log in to reply
31574 replies to this topic

#29001 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 12 August 2020 - 07:49 PM

I don't think if NaruSau became canon, there would be a sequel series as SP wouldn't want to do it, as they would all be so pissed that Hinata didn't get her happy ending, so they would feel there is no point.

#29002 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 August 2020 - 08:09 PM

I don't think if NaruSau became canon, there would be a sequel series as SP wouldn't want to do it, as they would all be so pissed that Hinata didn't get her happy ending, so they would feel there is no point.

Still better than NH even if Sasuke sucks

#29003 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 12 August 2020 - 10:02 PM

Still better than NH even if Sasuke sucks

I think he meant Narusaku not narusasu.

Depends really, as I recall alot of female staff at SP wanted NS to be canon, so if they were left in charge they might do a narusaku spin off. Though granted probably wouldn't be done straight away. Also I think it would of depended on merchandise sales as well.

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 12 August 2020 - 10:03 PM.

#29004 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 August 2020 - 12:40 AM

I think he meant Narusaku not narusasu.

Depends really, as I recall alot of female staff at SP wanted NS to be canon, so if they were left in charge they might do a narusaku spin off. Though granted probably wouldn't be done straight away. Also I think it would of depended on merchandise sales as well.

Yeah my bad I typed that on my iPhone.

But yeah if Naruto and Sakura got together theres no way that SP would do a sequel to Naruto as they would be too pissed off that Hinata never got her happy ending. That or in the sequel they just kill Sakura off.

#29005 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 02:09 AM

They pretty much started on Boruto immediately, so I think they had a sequel planned no matter what. There would still be at least the manga sequel either way.

#29006 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 13 August 2020 - 06:36 AM

They pretty much started on Boruto immediately, so I think they had a sequel planned no matter what. There would still be at least the manga sequel either way.

From what I understand, I recall hearing something about Studio Pierrot shoving 'The Last' onto Kishimoto a few years before the manga ended. There was plenty of time to plan a sequel. Especially if they were plotting to push NH onto Kishimoto before even presenting it to him.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#29007 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:55 PM

Yeah my bad I typed that on my iPhone.
But yeah if Naruto and Sakura got together theres no way that SP would do a sequel to Naruto as they would be too pissed off that Hinata never got her happy ending. That or in the sequel they just kill Sakura off.

Sounds right or turn hinata evil

#29008 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 05:47 PM

From what I understand, I recall hearing something about Studio Pierrot shoving 'The Last' onto Kishimoto a few years before the manga ended. There was plenty of time to plan a sequel. Especially if they were plotting to push NH onto Kishimoto before even presenting it to him.

Right, I still can't believe they spent years on that movie and that was the best they could come up with to explain why Naruto and Hinata get together. That movie was an embarrassment and set the stage for the disaster Boruto is.

#29009 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 07:28 PM

Right, I still can't believe they spent years on that movie and that was the best they could come up with to explain why Naruto and Hinata get together. That movie was an embarrassment and set the stage for the disaster Boruto is.

It has all the problems of a crack pairing story the writer desperately wants to be canon. The whole thing is a contradictory mess that relies on the viewer picking a thread/hook and sticking with it till the end, because if you take a step back the story is all over the place.

It was both the movie and Kishimoto deciding that their needed to be family conflict in two pairings the fans considered to be perfect couples.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 August 2020 - 07:29 PM.

#29010 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 08:45 PM

It has all the problems of a crack pairing story the writer desperately wants to be canon. The whole thing is a contradictory mess that relies on the viewer picking a thread/hook and sticking with it till the end, because if you take a step back the story is all over the place.

It was both the movie and Kishimoto deciding that their needed to be family conflict in two pairings the fans considered to be perfect couples.

And Studio Pierrot didn't help by constantly trying to push Hinata in order to fit the narrative they wanted Naruto to take. XP

#29011 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 09:01 PM

How accurate is this data? https://twitter.com/...3510273/photo/2

#29012 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 01:45 AM

Say I got a message from someone who can't log into heaven and earth asking if someone on here has a gif where Kishimoto received his reward apparently it's one of him frowning does anyone know where to find this gif?

#29013 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 02:15 AM

How accurate is this data? https://twitter.com/...3510273/photo/2

The graph is accurate it the weekly sales. Boruto volume never got 600,000 volumes sold before they drop off the chart. It skewed to make it seem impressive.

The second thing is what Namenash explained it is the profits they get from each series due to licensing them out to other countries. 

#29014 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 02:19 AM

The graph is accurate it the weekly sales. Boruto volume never got 600,000 volumes sold before they drop off the chart. It skewed to make it seem impressive.

The second thing is what Namenash explained it is the profits they get from each series due to licensing them out to other countries. 

ah I see

#29015 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 08:28 PM

and that explanation is a garbage shojo chiche $#&^ storm. and Naruto had to be OOC'd out of existence. Just saying. :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 September 2020 - 03:57 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29016 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 04:20 AM

and that explanation is a garbage shojo chiche $#&^ storm. and Naruto had to OOC'd out of existence. Just saying. :zaru:

And Sakura had to be too as if she thought she wasn't good enough for Naruto due to her flaws and mistakes in spite of the fact she did way more for him than Hinata ever did!

#29017 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 03:34 PM

i know everyone on this site is smart but i want to let you know if you upload to vimeo or use google and twitter to make naruto or other content it might be claimed by gamebeat.ltd which is a fake company that doesnt actually have any rights to content

#29018 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 07:17 PM

It is why I don't believe the whole "Kishimoto red penned the script."

What the hell does this even mean? How did he red pen it? Was there things he actually threw out and said "that won't work" or did he just look at the basic concept and said "whatever."

They say he went through it with a fine tooth comb, but it feels like he has no idea what the movie was about. How could you screw up THAT badly? Either Kishimoto is full of kitten....or the studio is full of kitten and lied saying he "red penned it."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#29019 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 07:29 PM

james where did you read that? all i see about his involvement are some vague involvement but he did do the new character designs in the movie... if anything it was kishi's idea to have naruto take hinata's scarf over his mother's showing fans that the pairing is kitten. a real pairing doesn't require every character to get shafted unfortunately however naruhina fans never gave a single care about anything

#29020 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 07:45 PM

james where did you read that? all i see about his involvement are some vague involvement but he did do the new character designs in the movie... if anything it was kishi's idea to have naruto take hinata's scarf over his mother's showing fans that the pairing is kitten. a real pairing doesn't require every character to get shafted unfortunately however naruhina fans never gave a single care about anything

Name a pro-NH sight and they mention Kishimoto red penning it. Anime News Network, CBR, and a few others. You can even find it on youtube about the movie.

Another interesting thing is though is they all say Kishimoto never touched the romance aspects of the movie.

Which means Kishimoto NEVER wrote NH and to me signify how it was never his intention.

Also watch this

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 August 2020 - 07:51 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users