39 replies to this topic

#21 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:42 PM

I think KB's role in the story is helping Naruto control the Kyuubi, but however, like harry said, Naruto learns things outside the box. So basically, KB will give him the basic theory of controlling Kyuubi, but later on, Naruto will find his own way to control it using the knowledge of the theory.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#22 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Dec 14 2009, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think KB's role in the story is helping Naruto control the Kyuubi, but however, like harry said, Naruto learns things outside the box. So basically, KB will give him the basic theory of controlling Kyuubi, but later on, Naruto will find his own way to control it using the knowledge of the theory.

i think killerbee will teach naruto his way of controlling kyuubi but it'll fail to work for naruto. and as always naruto won't give up and he'll figure out his own unique way of doing it. that's if killer bees gonna do anything at all.

#23 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:39 AM

i think killerbee will teach naruto his way of controlling kyuubi but it'll fail to work for naruto. and as always naruto won't give up and he'll figure out his own unique way of doing it. that's if killer bees gonna do anything at all.

I think that this is a very good possibility, since it follows how Naruto developed his Rasengan and Sage Mode abilities.

One other thought that just occured to me is that Tsunade will have to awaken if Kakashi is going to train Naruto again. If he is preoccupied with leading the alliance, he will not have time to train Naruto one-on-one. This may be Kakashi's "unfinished business" that was alluded to in his discussion with his father. To me, if Naruto's final jutsu uses space/time abilities and was developed by the 4th for Naruto to complete using the chakra of the nine-tails, Kakashi is the #1 candidate to help Naruto.

Reasons:
He has seen the 4th's jutsu with the sharingan
He has seen Madara's tecnique with the sharingan
He has his own space/time jutsu
He is smart enough to put the complexity of a space/time technique in terms that Naruto can understand

The other options (long shots) as I see them for helping Naruto develop such an advanced technique are the Tsuchikage, as he may have knowledge and skills that we have not yet seen, and the 4th himself through some sort of deep meditation.

Unless, of course, the jutsu does not use space/time. But what else could it be? Sealing maybe? What do you think?

#24 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (JG111580 @ Dec 15 2009, 04:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that this is a very good possibility, since it follows how Naruto developed his Rasengan and Sage Mode abilities.

One other thought that just occured to me is that Tsunade will have to awaken if Kakashi is going to train Naruto again. If he is preoccupied with leading the alliance, he will not have time to train Naruto one-on-one. This may be Kakashi's "unfinished business" that was alluded to in his discussion with his father. To me, if Naruto's final jutsu uses space/time abilities and was developed by the 4th for Naruto to complete using the chakra of the nine-tails, Kakashi is the #1 candidate to help Naruto.

Reasons:
He has seen the 4th's jutsu with the sharingan
He has seen Madara's tecnique with the sharingan
He has his own space/time jutsu
He is smart enough to put the complexity of a space/time technique in terms that Naruto can understand

The other options (long shots) as I see them for helping Naruto develop such an advanced technique are the Tsuchikage, as he may have knowledge and skills that we have not yet seen, and the 4th himself through some sort of deep meditation.

Unless, of course, the jutsu does not use space/time. But what else could it be? Sealing maybe? What do you think?

i highly doubt its a sealing jutsu. it'd be a really poor way to end a fight with naruto and madara if he were to seal madara or something. it isn't naruto's type of jutsu. he's a attack type and close range. a sealing jutsu, to me seems to difficult in smartness and mind for naruto to use. he's more of a hands on guy. and i wonder how/what type of space/time jutsu it would be. it could be something else other than a teleportation/transportation jutsu.

#25 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 13 2009, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No I looked, Kakashi definitely said that Naruto has AT LEAST twice as much as him and if Yamato doesn't suppress the Kyuubi, he would have up to 100 fold, but this is dangerous.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/315/11/

According to the official translation released in my country, it said he has 4x the chakra Kakashi has, which makes more sense considering the stunts he pulled at the chuunin exams. (using over 2000+ Kage Bunshins, summoning Gamabunta when any average Jounin would've likely passed out instantly after all that.)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#26 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Dec 27 2009, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
According to the official translation released in my country, it said he has 4x the chakra Kakashi has, which makes more sense considering the stunts he pulled at the chuunin exams. (using over 2000+ Kage Bunshins, summoning Gamabunta when any average Jounin would've likely passed out instantly after all that.)

yeah, i always just thought that naruto had been using the fox's chakra when doing that. but now that i think about it....i guess he wasn't since it would have shown the fox's qualities (fingernails and hair change...etc.) but it didn't so i guess naruto really has an incredible amount of chakra! a_thumbs.gif

#27 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:16 PM

Is about using that Chakra in battle...that Naruto lacks on doing. He has so much, he can't control...is like carrying a glass of water that's overly full, from your kitchen to your bedroom. Some of it is sure to leak out.

Bad analogy...but we all get the idea xDD

Edited by Strangelove, 28 December 2009 - 05:17 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#28 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:23 PM

"I believe Sauske will ultimately be redeemed (he may be used as a weapon, but I don't think he will be able kill Madara and take his place in achieving ultimate power)
Kabuto will make another appearance, but I don't think that he poses a serious threat, especially with the alliance formed to protect Naruto"

If either of these happen, I'm blacklisting Kishimoto from my kittening authors list. For one, Sasuke is an idiot and has killed too many people to be "HERP E DERP, REDEEMED". I've already made an analogy on this, and I am not doing again. Sasuke shouldn't be redeemed, he isn't worth it, and if he does get redeemed, Kishimoto is by far the worst manga writer in the history of manga writing.

And also, Kabuto being weak? Bull! BULL! Why is Orochimaru suddenly SO WEAK?! What happened, I thought he copied hundreds of jutsus or something! Why is he so f***ing weak now?! Even then, being inside Kabuto, shouldn't that only increase his power now, or was all that just big talk and the Sanin are just losers and has-beens?

#29 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:50 AM

1. Naruto needs to learn how to control Kyubi's power. There's no one that will be able to save him if he goes insane again. He must accept that he is Kyubi's vessel and figure out a way to use his power as own with some self control. Remember there was a reason Jiraiya even meant and try to help Naruto using Kyubi's power in the first place. It's a simple fact that Konoha doesn't like Kyubi and would perfer him to just use his own power solely dry.gif

2. Naruto can expand on using his wind element since Sasuke really uses the Chidori, I find no reason why Naruto cannot learn any other wind jutsu. Should he know any others it would be easier for him to master and use the rasenshuriken.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#30 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:50 PM

Naruto needs to control the Kyuubi that is a fact he has to find a way to use the fox's power at its full potential without letting the fox taking over him. He also needs to learn a couple of wind jutsus to help him control and be better at his nature manipulation. I'm also curious about the toad that holds the key to the Kyuubi's seal the toad Jiraiya spit out before he was about to fight Pain. He told the toad to hide inside of Naruto but he hasn't show up since then, he also said that he wanted Naruto to learn a powerful technique man shows how much Kishi is hiding from us along with the power Itachi gave Naruto. sleep.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#31 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:40 AM

i think...Jiraiya wanted for Naruto to learn to transform into Sage Mode. [control of nature] as the Sage Mode advances and progresses, it will gain more control over nature, ultimately making Naruto into a spirit...or even a mini God. [full control of nature = God ^.^] The thing Itachi gave to Naruto...i think its just a temporary protection, and i think Itachi put a little bit of himself inside Naruto...so when he fainted in a whim in the snow, all of a sudden we see Itachi. But is too early to tell, if this is an illusion, or if a little part of Itachi is still alive in Naruto...

And no...Naruto will not get the Sharringan stop bothering with that D:

#32 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:03 AM

sharingan?

its useless tongue.gif

look at minato or hashirama they re legend without any eye tecnique..
and yes what makes me think is what itachi gave naruto..
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#33 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:35 AM

I hope Naruto doesn't get an eye technique. I love how he fights without the use of such things like the HAX Sharingan. I also think it is a definite that Naruto will learn to control the Kyuubi. Seeing how Kishi kept KillerBee alive I believe its a definite that he will train Naruto.

#34 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:49 AM

Does KB really looks like a teacher?

Srsly he looks like a washed up Rapper on Steroids.

#35 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Dec 30 2009, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does KB really looks like a teacher?

Srsly he looks like a washed up Rapper on Steroids.

Well I mean, its either that or Naruto just randomly figures out some way to control the fox. But if I'm correct, KB is a sensei of some of the Kumo ninja's.

#36 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Dec 30 2009, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I mean, its either that or Naruto just randomly figures out some way to control the fox. But if I'm correct, KB is a sensei of some of the Kumo ninja's.

There has to be a second way...i think people have to be born with the ability to control the Juubi...so it basically means that you can't put a Juubi into just anyone...they have to be born with it...I think it will just come naturally and i don't think Naruto will need training from KB...he just doesn't look like the type lol...but if its true, then cool...

Edited by Strangelove, 31 December 2009 - 04:54 AM.

#37 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Dec 16 2009, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i highly doubt its a sealing jutsu. it'd be a really poor way to end a fight with naruto and madara if he were to seal madara or something. it isn't naruto's type of jutsu. he's a attack type and close range. a sealing jutsu, to me seems to difficult in smartness and mind for naruto to use. he's more of a hands on guy. and i wonder how/what type of space/time jutsu it would be. it could be something else other than a teleportation/transportation jutsu.

And yet Jiraya was the same as Naruto and he was a sealing master!
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#38 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (Hak @ Dec 31 2009, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And yet Jiraya was the same as Naruto and he was a sealing master!

yes jaraiya was....but can you really see naruto fighting a battle and end up sealing them instead of hitting them with a left hook?

#39 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 31 December 2009 - 04:24 PM

Naruto's next power boost will probably come from some combination of using Sage mode plus the Kyuubi's chakra. Remember the encounter with Nagato, when Naruto's pupil's were crossed with both the Toad bar and Kyuubi slit? Yeah, remember all that talk about Kyuubi being a force of nature by Madara?

Uh huh.

Naruto in full control of his sage mode will likely be able to control the Kyuubi, unless the two of them make some sort of deal, like Killerbee has with his bijuu. For some reason, however, I do not see Kyuubi being willing to work with Naruto, not with the grudge it holds against the Fourth. Though I can't help but wonder why it doesn't seem to hold that same spite for Uchiha. Maybe it's because they can control it?

#40 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Dec 31 2009, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto's next power boost will probably come from some combination of using Sage mode plus the Kyuubi's chakra. Remember the encounter with Nagato, when Naruto's pupil's were crossed with both the Toad bar and Kyuubi slit? Yeah, remember all that talk about Kyuubi being a force of nature by Madara?

Uh huh.

Naruto in full control of his sage mode will likely be able to control the Kyuubi, unless the two of them make some sort of deal, like Killerbee has with his bijuu. For some reason, however, I do not see Kyuubi being willing to work with Naruto, not with the grudge it holds against the Fourth. Though I can't help but wonder why it doesn't seem to hold that same spite for Uchiha. Maybe it's because they can control it?

That is a good guess it will be awesome to see Naruto fully controlling the Kyuubi I don't think Kyuubi will stop hating Naruto especially that now that he knows he's the son of the fourth his greatest enemy. smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users