Close
Photo

Spoilers for chapter 469

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Poll: Sakura's confession (24 member(s) have cast votes)

What Did You Think About Sakura's Confession?

1. YAY! She confessed! I'm SO happy. (Explain) (6 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. There's seriously something wrong with her confession! (Explain) (17 votes [70.83%])

Percentage of vote: 70.83%

3. I don't care... (1 votes [4.17%])

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

Vote

#1 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:21 AM

Well... I have my own opinions about the chapter and all. But anyways, what did you think about Sakura's confesison? I just wanted to calculate how many people were satisfied with it and how many weren't.

Edited by Sakura Blossoms, 30 October 2009 - 09:32 AM.

#2 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:47 AM

You could probably just talk about this in the spoiler thread.

Either way, I didn't like it.

#3 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:50 AM

^I know, but by the poll, I'll know how many people liked it, or didn't. this thread isn't for debating, it for weather or not you liked her confession.

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 30 October 2009 - 01:50 AM.

#4 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:57 AM

It's so impersonal! It's like a card-board cut-out of any generic random girlie pop-star just came up and had Drew Carey take LSD with some Marijuana to balance it out and have him read Shakespeare! I barely had a clue what the bugger was going on! On the other hand, Naruto was rightfully incredulous, but he said the wrong line at the end, what he should have said is "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Oh, and don't get me started about Lee fans coming out like ants versus the SPARTAN project in Halo. Yes, yes. Lee is fun. Let's move on now, that pairing was just plain disturbing and I was in the process of burying it in the back of my colon before this chapter entered my iron sights.

Now, let's go onto the bonkers setting -- In the middle of the snow, with all your friends around you, with the exception of people who don't matter, minus the Ramen cooks. That's just incredibly bonkers right there, as stated previously. Why are you stating it out loud? You're a ninja for gods sake! What did you learn in school? 2 + 2 equals fish and that if dramatic music is blaring in the background, do nothing?

This confession is extremely bogus at best, and if I would have my way I would make Kishimoto make a "I Take That Back" manga chapter and do it correctly, with actual logic.

Oh, and have more Sai and Yamato lines. They need more, unlike that emo-shill whom is seemingly on the quest to kill all characters we love from his brother to friggin' Duke Nukem.

-Yahtzee ending music.-

#5 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:10 AM

Horrible writing by Kishi 101. I wonder if his 'wife' is really one of those body pillows with Hinata on it.

#6 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:14 AM

Who would be satisfied with it? mellow.gif Her confession was a lie. What else is there to say? It's not real.

#7 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:27 AM

Your title is one big massive spoiler, you know. And if you want you can just have a Mod create the poll on the chapter thread itself. Either that or change the title, because this thread will have to be closed otherwise and the title erased.

#8 sabinedth

sabinedth

NOtaku

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, fanfiction, surfing the web, Harvest Moon, tennis and vacation!!!

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:58 AM

It was obviously a lie. I'm thinking that she lied to him just simply to stop him for putting himself in danger from constantly chasing after Sasuke. I am definitely NOT satisfied with it because it somehow makes everything harder for NaruSaku to actually happen.

Sakura was trying to make herself look believable to Naruto thus the fake smiles. Naruto on the other hand, could tell that they were fake mostly because at the end he knew that she was lying to herself. Even Hinata's confession had more feeling to it!

What makes me scared the most about this latest chapter is that she might still have feelings for Sasuke, and just when it seemed NaruSaku was so close too!

Her confession isn't real and I'm just hoping that in a few chapters, she'll realize just how much she loves Naruto and that she will be prepared to give him a REAL confession. After all, Naruto deserves it after all he's been through.

I'm still praying for NaruSaku to happen and I hope that someone could cheer me up because my entire day is ruined from this chapter. D:

shamefulcry0js.gif

#9 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:33 AM

http://www.narusaku....s...st&p=246373 <---Here's my main thoughts right now. I'm hopeful, but I can't say much more than that.

I have to agree with True to a certain degree though; even for a half-lie, half-truth confession, I was a bit disheartened that there wasn't more to it. I had me wanting more, and the chapter ended with me cursing the short-length of weekly shonen jump comics.

Dang it, Kishi, why do you do this to me? I liked it, but at the same time I wanted to bang my head against the laptop and scream in anger. Gaaaah sleep.gif

EDIT: I added a spoiler warning on the title (big asterisks included to let the readers know). Hopefully that'll suffice.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#10 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:35 AM

I personally think all of you are overreacting, I for one think Sakura's confession was genuine the thing she was lying about was that she wanted to give up on Sasuke.

uc.png

#11 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 30 October 2009 - 06:53 AM

Definitely not right. Not only does she look like she's forcing herself to confess, what she's saying is also way off.

#12 SnDrive117

SnDrive117

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:59 AM

i think she's just lying to keep Naruto from killing himself over Sasuke, something along those lines. i don't really think... her words... are genuine.

#13 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:30 AM

Putting the word spoiler twice does not change the fact that you are announcing Sakura's confession to everyone who even glimpses at the title. Not everyone reads the latest manga chapters, and they wouldn't like to be spoiled. This thread is a bit redundant as everything being said here is already being said in the chapter thread. So, just have a Mod re-create the poll in that thread.

Topic closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users