• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:40 PM

episode 476 the final battle part 1

Naruto and Sasuke stand off at the finalv alley as Sasuke explians what hokage  means to him. he says hell take on all the darkness of the world and lead it to a bright future by severing the past and that narutos blood will be the last he spills. hell become the darkness the world fears and heaps its hate on and by proxy allow the world to live free of darkness.

Naruot refutes this saying he learned everything from the people in his past and his bonds and that sasuke knows nothing about itachi or hw he lived.

the sage fades away but as he goes kakashi asks what he should do? the sage just says have faith and remembers sasuke and narutos words to him where each explained their reasons. they both ended though by admitting that sasuke and naruto were eahc others closest friends.

the abttle begins from the young kids sparring with iruka to the first battle at the valley to now. Sasuke quickly takes the edge with his sharingan as the pair engage in taijutsu sasuke ups the ante using narutos hands to help him weave signs and launches a series of fireballs. Naruto tries to make clones but sasuke doesnt let him finally kicking naruto hard enough to send him falling but naruto recovers and makes several clones who slingshot each other at sasuke and press him with rasengans. Sasuke makes quick work of them though by using shinra tensei and amateratsu to impale the clones on spikes of black flame. all save Naruto who catchs the spike with a kyubi cloak arm and counter attacks by hammering sasuke hard.

Sasuke launches an enormous fireball which Naruto catches the impact is heavy and cracks the ground sasuke uses the distraction to get behind him and attacks with a chidori while activating susanoos first form which launches multiple arrows at Naruto who avoids them with the truth seeker orbs. Only to be attacked by sasuke in susannos full form. Naruto blocks the attack by going full kyubi form and their fists collide creating a massive shockwave.

as the susanno and kyubi fists collide and collide the 2 share their past and lonlienss together. adult sauske sees young Naruto walking apst young sasuke sitting on the dock, while adult Naruto sees young sasuke sitting on the dock as young Naruto walks past.  the two cry out in despair and the fight contuinues unabated as the two destroy large swaths of land in the process.

Sasuke taunts Naruto about staying on the defensive but Naruto counters by grabbing susannos foot and slamming it to the ground then readies a bijuu bomb aimed at susanno. Sasuke however counters with Kirin the massive lightning dragon slamming into Naruto and hurting him. Sasuke says if Naruto keeps stalling hell die.

Naruto counters by saying he doesn't want to kill him because tthey both know what being alone is like and he wont let sasuke keep trying to live alone like that. Naruto form a bijuu rasengan while sasuke counters with a suanno chidori. the collision of the attacks unleashes a massive shockwave of devestation

in their mind scape the 2 meet again sasuke tells him to stop yapping as theyre both different from the 2 boys who fought here so long ago he says they both know each others hearts now. Naruto says you still want to fight me though. sasuke says hes his best friend which is whay he ahs to cut him out of his life, but Naruto counters with sasuke not knowing if the world he builds will be better or worse or the same.

Sasuke merely says hell continue to watch over th world but Naruto says hes missing the point, that the villages are now united.  Sasuke counters that its only because they had a common foe akatsuki madara kaguya they had no choice but to unite for survival. now the common foes are gone they'll start squabbling again. he says hell be the common foe and watch from the sahdows Naruto asks what hell do when hes gone but sasuke says with the rinnegan anythings possible , reincarnation or immortality evne total control.  Naruto ask if ehs plaaning to return to that hell fo ebing alone and sasuke says that's what a hokage should be.

their link breaks as the Susanoo and kyubi clash and break apart both are damaged but still fighting. Sasuke says that's not enough to kill him which Naruto says hes not tyring to. Sasuke says enough and makes a sign bringing the 9 sealed bijuu  moons to him like 9 giant truth seeke rorbs.

He says hes the strongest now and this is his first step into darkenss.

episode 477 the final battle part 2

Sasuke channels the power of the 9 beasts into the susannoo altering it into an incredibly powerful being of pure lightning surrounded in susannp armor. Kyubi comments that its incredible how well sasukes doing it evne better then  the rikudo sennnin and something dangerous is happening to not let his guard down.

Naruto creates a number of kyubi clones in response. which causes sasuke to comment how Naruto uses that jutus to cover his lonliness. then attacks Naruto sending him flying. the 4 clones attack but the susanno is too powerful and easily repels them.

Sasuke and Naruto engage in a massive Arial battle the 3 kyubi clones attack with bijuu bombs but sasuke counters wirh 3 lightning arrows with split the bombs and hurt the kyubi cloaks. Sasuke says Naruto only had a piece of each bijuu in him and that Naruto cant win now nor against this then he attacks.with a massive lightning arrow of earth shattering proprotions.

however Naruto reveals a trick as he says now. Kurama is revealed as having been channeling nature energy even admitting he may have channeled too much and unleashes it into Naruto powering him up massively to sasukes surprise. the new restored kyubi cloak uses multiple arms to make to massive rasengas one dark and one light energy.

Sasuke asks if narutos ready to kill him now, Naruto responds that they've both taken a lot of responsibility on their shoulders. Naruto says he wants to fight sasuke fair and square but not the currenet one standing before him and says sasuke knows that too doesn't he then he lauchnes the 2 rasengans.

Sasuke says this battle will be his last and launches indras arrow his most powerful jutsu while yelling for Naruto to just DIE.

the attacks collide in a massive explosion of pure devestation that's felt as far away as where kakashi and sakura are. weather patterns are changed by the power which engulfs both of them and destroys the land in a wide  area including the 2 statues.

badly huirt Naruto and sasuke fall from the sky and crash land. Sasuke rolls over in great  pain but as the sut clears he sees Naruto already standing. Sasuke hits Naruto with amteratsu  but Naruto catches it on ana rm covered in red tailed beast chakra and discards it leaving it to burn.

Sasuke tries to draw on the tailed beast charka again but is stopped as he has used too much chakra and doesn't have enough to control them, and soon not enough to control his rinnegan eye either. Naruto attacks him and begins to really lay into him but sasuke sharingan enables him to counter attack and he uses a chidori to impale Naruto but Naruto again tricks him by a clone taking the hit and the real Naruto decking sasuke hard. Naruto forms a one handed rasengan and charges but is too tired and trips and face plants.

Sasuke kciks him hard while hes down then k mounts him and begins to ground and pound Naruto. Naruto after taking a beating though coutners with a vicious headbutt. then the two proceed to lay into each other ina brutal fight.

as Naruto takes a beating he remembers sasuke beating him while sparring and iruka tleing them to make the reunification sign as they reach to make the sign little sakura watches in the background concerned for both and as theur hands meet she wakes upo from sasuke gengutsu. kakashi greet sher and she realizes its dusk then asks where sasuke and Naruto are. he tells her that theyre fighting their final battle to settle things

As the sun sets  both Naruto and sasuke contin ue batter each other both too exhausted to fight  but neither willing to give up. narutos final punch lands on sasukes forehead, while sasukes land sin narutos gut. the two collapse to their knees with narutos head band falling off much as sasukes did before so long ago.

kyubi tells him to hold on that hes alm ost done getting more chakra but sasuke steals the chakra using one of the rinnegans abilities. he tells Naruto as inheritor of the sharingana nd uchiha heir his victory ios inevitable now. as Naruto falls he stands and activcates a chidori think now finally he can be alone.

he says goodbye my one and only friend and strikes but Naruto uses the reflection in his headband and the fact that sasukes sharingan was out of chakra to counter with a brutal uppercut that nails sasuke hard. he grabs his headband and stands as sasuke pulls himself out of the hole.

Sasuke starts to yell about how Naruto over and over and over and over etc again always gets back up and why wont he just let sasuke kill him already. Naruto laughs though and says he cant because hes sasukes one and only friend

Sasuke calms down and uses the stolen chakra to make an amateratu powered chidoi.

Kurama says hell give Naruto the last of his chakra and that itll put him to sleep when he does. he says not to sue his jutsu until the last moment to avoid sasuke stealing his chakra again. Naruto smiles at kurama causing kruama to smile in return  as they fist bump one more time.

as they lauch at each other Naruto begins to form a rasengan one handed again. he feels the hands of all his friends forming it with sakuras hands being the final ones to form the finished sphere.

the two jutsu collid ewith devastating effect which destroys the remainder of the area.

rather touching moment as the adult versions watch their younger versions from the opposite perspective.

opening song the same but animation modified to show sasuke and narutos conflict form beginning to end.

ending modified as well same song but adding in kushina nd minato jiraiya Neji and obito holding lanterns.

Edited by catsi563, 29 September 2016 - 08:47 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:29 PM

My thoughts on the final fight.

http://sparda3g.tumb...vs-sasuke-final

#3 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:46 PM

My thoughts on the final fight.

http://sparda3g.tumb...vs-sasuke-final

Well said.

But I want to add something, the last picture you posted reminds me of these two:

57689739.png

Am I the only one that sees a resemblance with this and how the last picture was drawn?

Edited by Nostradamus, 29 September 2016 - 10:50 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#4 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:48 PM

photo-thumb-10722.jpg?_r=1435836452photo-thumb-10722.jpg?_r=1435836452photo-thumb-10722.jpg?_r=1435836452photo-thumb-10722.jpg?_r=1435836452 HOLY kitten ! THIS ANIME IS FINALLY OVER ???

I never thought this would happen !!!  :ohmy:  :ohmy:  :ohmy:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#5 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:01 PM

photo-thumb-10722.jpg?_r=1435836452photo-thumb-10722.jpg?_r=1435836452photo-thumb-10722.jpg?_r=1435836452photo-thumb-10722.jpg?_r=1435836452 HOLY kitten ! THIS ANIME IS FINALLY OVER ???
I never thought this would happen !!!  :ohmy:  :ohmy:  :ohmy:

Not quite. They are going to do the novels between 699 and 700 after sasuke vs naruto

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:27 PM

Yeah, well, a season break is welcome.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 29 September 2016 - 11:28 PM.

#7 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:32 AM

When I first read the final fight between Naruto and sasuke 2 years ago I was really expecting more out of it but at the same time knew that Kishi couldn't provide enough content within 5 chapters before 699 - 700. I was honestly hoping they would go through stages in the fight starting with their basic states and just progress further on with their powers until they achieved their final powers but instead they just powered up straight into max right in the beginning which didn't bring enough tension through the rest of fight, which it really needed.

I was also kind of let down about the giant monster fight. I agreed that it should be added into the fight in general because it is part of their arsenal of abilities but to me I didn't like they ended their max power final clash with a giant monster battle.

Personally I would have liked if they fought with their natural bodies instead, with Naruto in his rikudou form and sasuke maybe covered in Susanno armor (for more flexibility) and just continue from there......then continue the 2nd half of the fight in a exhausted state.

But again like I stated before 5 chapters, not enough space for the content we were expecting. -_-

As for the animation goes it does give it more content which I was expecting and does add some touching moments as well, one of which I was really impressed with was in the final clash when Naruto was creating his rasengan. Each character that was important to him was each adding their own spin into the rasengan with Sakura being the last. And I gotta admit that was the most touching moment I liked about it just because of how Sakura "spinned" the rasengan herself, because it was a nice animation edit and also for obvious reasons :P

Overall I liked the added content they mixed into the final fight but I still think that it wasnt enough to give what their final fight "SHOULD HAVE BEEN" -_-

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:42 AM

One thing I have to comment is the exposure of Kishimoto's writing. The anime did the damnest to make the fight great and in the end, it was just ok, but the original material is fairly weak that it's hard to make it grand. That said the fact that this fight has to put way more added effect and content to make it better just show you that the original material is very weak.

When I look at other series adaptation, there are series that does the exact same frame and yet it was glorious. So in return, it compliment the writer and the animator. That's when I know the series is great. The only time SP made it good was Kakashi vs. Obito because of backstory and added fighting content that actually work, which only begs why it wasn't there in the first place.

Bottom line, Kishi truly lacks an impact that only have others to do the bidding for him.

#9 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:58 AM

Quick question.

What ending does Ninja Storm 3 have?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:29 AM

it was way better than the actual ending actually. :smile: can't remember specific details but it was a decent ending, quite conclusive and satisfying

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#11 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:49 AM

it was way better than the actual ending actually. :smile: can't remember specific details but it was a decent ending, quite conclusive and satisfying

Haven't seen it but it sounds they should just end it there

giphy.gif

#12 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:51 AM

So it's the latest game, not the one with the Kushina ending?

Edited by Nostradamus, 30 September 2016 - 01:53 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#13 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:35 AM

So it's the latest game, not the one with the Kushina ending?

Nah ninja storm 3 ended with Naruto defeating Tobi with killer bee in the ninja world war before he was revealed to be obito

And that also ended with a minato/Kushina and Naruto/Sakura parallel as well

#14 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:36 AM

Nah ninja storm 3 ended with Naruto defeating Tobi with killer bee in the ninja world war before he was revealed to be obito

And that also ended with a minato/Kushina and Naruto/Sakura parallel as well

Ok, thank you.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#15 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:03 AM

Yuka miyata is credited with the screenplay for the final battle doesnt even surprise me after seeing it. Good adaptation from the manga especially compared to the game version. I liked it

#16 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:01 AM

boring final battle. even they couldn't end the anime with a bang. it doesn't even feel like a final battle because naruto kinda held back and didn't intend to kill sasuke. too shtty

1wocs1.gif

#17 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:09 AM

They really did the final battle in just two episodes? Not seeing it but as for the content of the final battle. Even it was shown in the manga, you can tell that it was rushed and kishimoto tried to tell a battle that should have been (and was obviously planned to be) at least 15 chapters in five. Among other things he tired given both of them different stances on how to fix the ninja system. Sasuke revolution Naruto reform, but failed to deliver on Naruto so it seemed he didn't have a plan at all. But over all the final battle is just bland, disappointing, and short.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 September 2016 - 09:31 PM.

#18 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:19 AM

I sort of wish they added Sasuke's raging roar when punching Naruto on the ground. Felt like it was missing that. Also, skipping Jiraiya's scene that supposed to parallel Sasuke's revenge was odd. It was supposed to add some depth. It's like I said, some changes were good, some were just there.

#19 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:08 AM

So the ending is the same as the manga.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#20 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:59 AM

Saw it on youtube, they trying to make it more dramatic than in the manga, added little more flash back, you know they really push the SNS bromance/gaymance to the limit with this.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users