#21 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 10:45 PM

WOW I'M LATE INTO THIS PARTY!! :argh:

Looking at the picture of that main protagonist ... his left leg and arm is made from a parts ... probably safe to say half of his body. There's a big war years ago both of his parents gone , and he is almost died losing half of his body (like obito) and someone save him , by making him half cyborg. My guess is , it's another story about a weak boy that aim to be something big , base on his physique , hes really skinny :lmao: and these 7 samurai probably a group of legends or very strong people that have done something great. From this 7 samurai the politics kicks in of course at least 1 of them is bad guy or will turn bad , there's gonna be some sort of betrayal from within (another F-ing akatsuki like group).

Anyway , i'm not gonna jump in the bandwagon with those rabid fans again , because naturally those pro ending going to be there. For now not interested , but might change when i saw the review. I believe some of you here gonna read that and review it here , and that will be very much appreciated.

And as for the whether there will be ...... another hated female character like Sakura and another handsome cool bad boy that can't do no wrong like Sasuke and there will love triangle ? i bet 80% chance "AT LEAST" there will be ANOTHER cool handsome invincible bad boy like SASUKE they gonna need a rival for that MC. I don't think "HE DARED" make another female character or love triangle (because he keep saying that excuses in his almost every interview that he suck at romance and don't know how to write female character) , at best it will be side female character that rarely appear ... but we'll see soon enough.

Oh and by the way forgot to add , in my opinion once this manga release , Boruto franchise might be in very deep trouble. From what i read around google / youtube , boruto fans right now is not happy , because the story is getting bland by each episode and the fighting is bad , the art quality is also dropping. So if they knew that kishi new manga is release i think they gonna naturally abandon boruto.

Edited by Yyubie, 23 December 2018 - 10:55 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#22 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 12:43 AM

Well we will see. Does anyone mind if when it comes out I do may summaries like Boruto, and put them on latest release sub-page in the Uzumaki Naruto Chronicles instead on this topic?

Gintama if not done is nearing its end. So, I didn't consider it competition.

Overall. I think this is going to be Samurai seven plus one apprentice that is the main character. The group is a well known cyborg samurai band that travels the region. Crippled cyborg boy meets them and is either inspired to join them or dreams of joining them to become a legendary cyborg samurai. His main mentor the guy we see in the trailer at first rejects him, until he sees his warrior spirit. 

The group will be crippled boy, main mentor lancer guy, boisterous bruiser, a lazy/nerdy guy, monk, one that comes of as villainous, the female adult, and the rival or love interest.

Thank you Yyubie for informing us everyone is getting sick of Boruto.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 December 2018 - 09:41 AM.

#23 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 01:25 AM

I dont mind a love interest. My problem was the status. Sakura was classified as main character, main heroine, yet she didnt do squat for majority of the series. When she does, its overly dramatic in romance.

She did more than Hinata.

#24 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:07 AM

They need female of course .... an adult one , for the "TSUNADE" of this new series , as fan service , ooohhh i can already imagine what clothes that female gonna wear ... a very revealing outfit :lmao:.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#25 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:25 AM

She did more than Hinata.

That's a bar so low you couldn't possibly limbo under it.

Well we will see. Does anyone mind if when it comes out I do may summaries like Boruto, and put them on latest release sub-page in the Uzumaki Naruto Chronicles instead on this topic?

I'd be cool with it. Might be worth clearing with Derock to be safe, though.

bd5.jpg

#26 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 December 2018 - 04:54 AM

I'd be cool with it. Might be worth clearing with Derock to be safe, though.

It really doesn't need any approval from me. :happy: As for this series, he finally announced it. Don't care for it anyway. Best of luck though.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#27 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 24 December 2018 - 01:52 PM

Me Im not going to read this trash since I have better Manga to read then anything that comes out of Kishimotos ass.

I will wait to see it fail and then smile as Kishimoto makes up lies and even more lies.

#28 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:49 PM

You know what is sad? The premise seems almost promising, but giving Kishimoto's track record....I just can't trust the dude to understand simple character development.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#29 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 24 December 2018 - 04:40 PM

Wow, I kind of thought he’d never get around to it after so long. Guess he wanted to take an extended vacation after Naruto? My first thought was, “I know I’ve heard of a series with a very similar title”, Samurai 7 was it? I’m not familiar with it but either way I can’t exactly give Kishimoto points for originality there. But I wish him luck anyway. I’m well past any bitterness for his handling of Naruto, and conceptually it sounds potentially interesting, though I very rarely read current shounen manga these days, with Hunter x Hunter (when it’s not on hiatus) and The Promised Neverland among the few exceptions.

#30 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 05:50 PM

Wow, I kind of thought he’d never get around to it after so long. Guess he wanted to take an extended vacation after Naruto? My first thought was, “I know I’ve heard of a series with a very similar title”, Samurai 7 was it? I’m not familiar with it but either way I can’t exactly give Kishimoto points for originality there. But I wish him luck anyway.

Yeah, you're thinking of Samurai 7. It's true, no one can give Kishi points for originality on this one. I cut him a little slack, though, because he's hardly alone. There's a lot of fascination with Akira Kurosawas Seven Samurai - for good reason - and it's an important milestone in Japanese cinema. There are a ton of reworkings and even flat out remakes out there. I think it's even the most pulled from piece of Japanese media in their history, even. Or at least in film.

I’m well past any bitterness for his handling of Naruto, and conceptually it sounds potentially interesting, though I very rarely read current shounen manga these days, with Hunter x Hunter (when it’s not on hiatus) and The Promised Neverland among the few exceptions.

Same. I still roll my eyes about it and talk s***, but I haven't seen the point in hanging on to any real irritation over it. I made my peace with where it was going long before it ended. The ending was just one last bitter pill to swallow. So I might glance at it. I expect nothing from it, though. I'm not interested in learning the same lesson twice and all.

Edited by dl316bh, 24 December 2018 - 07:45 PM.

bd5.jpg

#31 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 10:33 PM

So he's finally making it? After what 5 years or so? I honestly don't even recall when Naruto ended and when this was announced.

Honestly I'm not interested at all in whatever he's doing, because even if he might have the right intentions he won't stick to them.

In the end I know I'll be disappointed.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#32 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 04:40 AM

Wow, a new series from a mangaka who's manga considered good right up till his main redactor quit his position, from a guy who took alot from others (hello HxH and Satan 666), and a guy who's major hit manga went world popular and ended as kittenshow only resolving secondary plotlines about love intrests in totally inlogical way that went against whole plot of manga and getting all resolved in 3rd party sources and not in manga itself. Hm... should I read this new instalment of his brilliant talent or not?  :hehehe:  :lmao:

#33 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:11 AM

Well played Kishi for taking the writing role instead of fully committed to it. That way, he still have his hands on it (and another hands in Boruto), but won't get totally burnt when this series' sales go south.

Arakawa, Toriyama, Inoue and other manga author/artist continues producing manga even after their big titles ended. Granted, the subsequent manga may not sell as much, but we can see their love and passion in authoring manga (story building, producing arts/drawing, etc).

For Kishi, by the time this new manga is out, it'll be close to 5 years since he first announce it. Yet, people will not be seeing his artworks anymore in any of these series he have his hands on.

The first few volumes of this series will be a sign of how many readers are actually loyal to him. Judging at how Boruto series went; well, not as much as I guess... So, let's see.

Anyways, I'm not going to read, so best of luck with him. Like others, I have also past my bitterness with how he handled Naruto --to know that Naruto+Boruto series flopped big time in sales after the ending and after killing NS is enough closure. We've all made hypothesis and prediction on how Naruto franchise

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#34 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:26 AM

So it's agreed then. none of us GIVE A KITTEN, am I right? :lmao:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#35 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:15 PM

I like to observe and experience with people's learning and perspectives, so :

I'm interested to see how much he changed in writing a story and how much he learned from his mistakes in Naruto. I'm going to read the early part of the manga. If he learned from the past, it will be reflected from early on in the story ( Hopefully, it doesn't get irrational and into facepalm fest later on ).

Also, I hope he will include a heroine. I want him to see what he learned in this department. Hoping she is a tsundere, but it's fine if she's not. Yes, I want her to be as close in character as Sakura.

I f I see few main mistakes similar to the ones in Naruto, it's a drop. So, let's see how much change has happened after his 4 years of absence.

Fine by me.

Edited by T XD, 25 December 2018 - 11:42 PM.

#36 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 26 December 2018 - 02:39 AM

They need female of course .... an adult one , for the "TSUNADE" of this new series , as fan service , ooohhh i can already imagine what clothes that female gonna wear ... a very revealing outfit :lmao:.

To be fair on Kishimoto the one thing you could say he was good when it came to female characters is that he didn't over sexuslise them compared to most other mangaka

#37 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 04:12 AM

This is true ^  :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#38 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 December 2018 - 11:03 PM

I'll say this is  I believe the pre-timeskip aspect of the story will be great.. 

the real test  for Kishi's writing is gonna be (if and when) a timeskip occurs within the story. 

Let's be honest if we look at Naruto Part 1 supersedes Part II by leaps and bounds. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#39 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 01:11 AM

I'll say this is  I believe the pre-timeskip aspect of the story will be great.. 

the real test  for Kishi's writing is gonna be (if and when) a timeskip occurs within the story. 

Let's be honest if we look at Naruto Part 1 supersedes Part II by leaps and bounds. 

No, for me the real test is can kishimoto manage a story with at least eight main characters when he couldn't even handle four last time. Whether this story has a time skip or not is irrelevant if he can't manage his main cast.

#40 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 28 December 2018 - 01:12 AM

No, for me the real test is can kishimoto manage a story with at least eight main characters when he couldn't even handle four last time. Whether this story has a time skip or not is irrelevant if he can't manage his main cast.

that's a fair point. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users