http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI

I will have to spend some money on the new PC, but who cares. :chuckle:

#2 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:30 PM

Imfamous new son, FF 15, new MGS phantom and AC black flag. OH and KH 3

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 14 July 2013 - 05:31 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:54 PM

Tales of Xillia (August 6 almost there)

FFXV

KH3

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

Dynasty Warriors 8, TWO MORE DAYS!  KH1.5 HD Remix, Lightning Returns, Arkham Origins, AC4: Black Flag, Kingdom Hearts 3, FF15, FF14 main game, The Division, Killzone: Shadowfall, Infamous: Second Son, TitanFall (assuming it's a timed exclusive), and Warframe PS4 version.  Probably a few more games I missed, but ah well....

Oh yeah, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare!

Watch Dogs as well.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 14 July 2013 - 08:12 PM.

#5 Ex-psych75

Ex-psych75

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:19 PM

Pikimin 3, Watch Dogs, Cat Mario, DK TF, Infamous new son, KH 3, FF 15, sonic lost world, wind waker remake, smash bros, bayonetta 2, mario kart...

...I'm sorry wallet  :pinch:

tumblr_inline_miqm96XVxj1qz4rgp.gif

#6 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

AC Black Flag, BF 4, GTA V

But that's about it...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#7 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

I forgot, Saint's Row 4 and GTAV. And whatever Batman game Kevin Conroy's signed up to do.

#8 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:03 PM

At the moment, Saints Row IV. I am a little iffy about GTA V. It "looks" pretty and amazing, but so did GTA IV, yet it was terrible. So I am waiting till friends tell me it is great before I buy it.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#9 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

Half Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, Arkham Origins (even though it's combat system will most likely suck eggs like the others and be a complete train-wreck (unlike the others)), Banjo Kazooie, the Metal Gear Solid series, Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

For those of you wondering why I am mentioning old games in this list, it's because I have never played them.

#10 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

for ps3:  TMNT out of the shadows, Batman Arkham Orgins

for ps4: Infamous second son, Watch Dogs, Kingdom hearts 3, Mirrors edge 2, FF 15

and Sims 4 for PC :3

Edited by merryGOflava, 14 July 2013 - 09:39 PM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#11 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:31 PM

Pretty much the whole PS4 library coming out + GTAV.

Dragon's Crown, FFXIV.

#12 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

Shin Megami Tensei IV comes out this week in North America, so I'm pretty excited for that. I preordered it a few months ago, and it'll be coming with a strategy guide, artbook, soundtrack CD, and a DLC costume apparently. Pretty nice timing too, considering I finally beat Fire Emblem: Awakening this past weekend.

Nothing else in near future, though Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and the Windwaker remake should be out by Christmas time. I'm pretty stoked for X, Smash 4, and Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei, but I'm not counting on seeing any of those for at least another year. GTA V, Pikmin 3, and Sonic: Lost Worlds all have my interest too, but I can wait till I've cleared some of my backlog before looking at any of those games. 

In the meantime, I'm sure SMT will keep me occupied!  :twitch:

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#13 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:02 AM

1. Destiny

2. The Division

3. Arkham Origins
4. Even though I don't have a Wii U yet, "X"

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#14 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:12 AM

Destiny, GTAV, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Battlefield 4, Titan Fall, Dead Rising 3, Star Wars Battlefront Remake, and yeah that's pretty much all that comes to my mind at this moment in time.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#15 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:07 PM

Shin Megami Tensei IV comes out this week in North America, so I'm pretty excited for that. I preordered it a few months ago, and it'll be coming with a strategy guide, artbook, soundtrack CD, and a DLC costume apparently. Pretty nice timing too, considering I finally beat Fire Emblem: Awakening this past weekend.

I am really upset that its only for the 3DS.  :down:  They should port it to the consoles at least but the 3DS is really doing well in Japan so they'll be harvesting money from there. Too bad. SMT series are the best RPGs IMO and its very sad I can't play the latest installment. I just hope Persona 5 will be for the PS3 at least. Been waiting for an announcement for ages.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#16 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

The Witcher 3, Destiny, Battlefield 4, Titan Fall, Deadrising 3, FFXV, Watch Dogs, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Infamous new son, Killer Is Dead, MGS V, and........Dark Souls 2.

And that's all what comes to my mind.

#17 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:38 PM

forgot to put Pokemon X and Y 

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#18 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

Personally the top 5 I can't wait for are

• Destiny
  • Battlefield 4
  • Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  • Starwars: Battlefront
  • The Wolf Among Us

JLHza2T.png

#19 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:09 PM

infamous: second son
Knack
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Arkham Origins
Bioshock Infinite DLC
Any Fallout 4 news

Haven't played the Last of Us and the new Tomb Raider yet just waiting for the right time to play without interruptions. I like playing my games like watching a movie lol.

#20 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:29 AM

I am really upset that its only for the 3DS.  :down:  They should port it to the consoles at least but the 3DS is really doing well in Japan so they'll be harvesting money from there. Too bad. SMT series are the best RPGs IMO and its very sad I can't play the latest installment. I just hope Persona 5 will be for the PS3 at least. Been waiting for an announcement for ages.

I've never actually played an SMT game before, so this will be a whole new experience for me. My only real experience with Atlus is the Trauma titles for Wii/DS, and that was only watching my sister play (or watch them herself I guess, they seemed to be heavily text-based). The main reason I'm getting it is the upcoming Fire Emblem / SMT crossover game for Wii U, since I'm a big enough FE fan that buying that game is pretty much inevitable, and I'd like to know a little bit about this universe before jumping in.

All the stuff I've read so far makes it sound crazy interesting though. The reviews seem really good too. It seems like it's really long and really in-depth, and the combat system sounds really challenging.

I suppose since these games are targeting Japanese fans first (I assume), putting it on a handheld makes sense. The 3DS has already outsold the PS3 in that region, and seems to be the popular gaming device over there right now. It might make a console appearance later though....who knows. Though, since I'll be going on a camping trip next month, it'll be nice to have this to kill time on that long drive.  :happy:

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users