Close
Photo

Something Sakura should have asked herself.

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#81 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:40 PM

I highly doubt it seeing how Sakura didn't even know if Sasuke wore glasses or not. Hey, it is what she said.

It's so baffling. I'm sure she remembers everything that she went through with Naruto, her "dear friend". So why didn't you marry him? You would have been a lot happier.

If you don't even care enough about Sasuke to remember something like that, how much can you love him really? Certainly not enough to justify torpedoing your life.

The existence of Naruto really makes everything I talked about in the OP significantly worse, even though I didn't talk about it.

Edited by DrK, 06 December 2017 - 07:45 PM.

#82 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 08:40 PM

It occurs to me now that Sakura did ask herself this. And her answer was no, it's not worth it. That was most likely her motivation for the confession. But Naruto pushes her away and then she changed her mind.

Also I'm tired of this thread having a field of flowers with a blue sky backdrop as the last reply. Had more than enough of that.

#83 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 20 December 2017 - 09:18 PM

It occurs to me now that Sakura did ask herself this. And her answer was no, it's not worth it. That was most likely her motivation for the confession. But Naruto pushes her away and then she changed her mind.

Also I'm tired of this thread having a field of flowers with a blue sky backdrop as the last reply. Had more than enough of that.

You can simply call it "The Analyzer Syndrome"   :lol: .  

OK I'll grant your wish lets speed this up shall we!?  :sweat: 

Ok I don't know if this question was asked it probably was but I'll give it a shot .

Few things that Sakura should have asked herself are  1."Why does she "loves" Sasuke in the first place!? Is he really the "loving" person she thinks he is"  2."What exactly about Sasuke makes her happy!?" except fangirling lol or 3."How does being around him makes her a better person!?" unlike when she's with Naruto and shines the best. and 4."Why does she put up with his abusive behavior toward her and crumble beneath his feet!? Is this her image of an loving healthy relationship!?" . These are only a few I can think of for now.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#84 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 09:24 PM

Few things that Sakura should have asked herself are  1."Why does she "loves" Sasuke in the first place!? Is he really the "loving" person she thinks he is"  2."What exactly about Sasuke makes her happy!?" except fangirling lol or 3."How does being around him makes her a better person!?" unlike when she's with Naruto and shines the best. and 4."Why does she put up with his abusive behavior toward her and crumble beneath his feet!? Is this her image of an loving healthy relationship!?" . These are only a few I can think of for now.

1. Because she was 12 and had childish fantasies of becoming important.

2. Thinking up childish fantasies of being important back when she was 12.

3. It doesn't, but it seemed like it would when she was 12, because if Sasuke liked her then she would be important.

4. Because Kishimoto made her go back to acting like she did when she was 12.

It's really hard to know what is best for you when you are 12. When I was 12, I would have picked a better looking person over someone I had chemistry with as well. 12 year olds are idiots.

Edited by DrK, 20 December 2017 - 09:27 PM.

#85 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 20 December 2017 - 09:42 PM

3. It doesn't, but it seemed like it would when she was 12, because if Sasuke liked her then she would be important.

It's really hard to know what is best for you when you are 12. When I was 12, I would have picked a better looking person over someone I had chemistry with as well. 12 year olds are idiots.

LOL!!! True but as you grow up/mature you'll eventually start to see the real picture and you'll definitely not gonna hold this residual feelings for years that's why I just can't believe how unrealistic this whole kitten is!!! How can you sell this crap to kids, what is the moral of this story!? Just what in the hell are you teaching them!?  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#86 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 05:42 PM

Unfortunately Sakura could NEVER GROW UP from that 12 year old fan girl she always was. Sure she started but then  the authorities on the series decided nope she must be with her first love to make way for the golden couple.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#87 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:16 PM

Unfortunately Sakura could NEVER GROW UP from that 12 year old fan girl she always was. Sure she started but then  the authorities on the series decided nope she must be with her first love to make way for the golden couple.

Bc god forbid if a woman is in a abusive relationship and changes her feelings she would be considered fickle as fuk, man's feelings don't matter at all they don't know what love is, that's the true definition of love  :roll:

Posted Image                                                            

#88 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:20 PM

Bc god forbid if a woman is in a abusive relationship and changes her feelings she would be considered fickle as fuk, man's feelings don't matter at all they don't know what love is, that's the true definition of love  :roll:

She loved Sasuke from the moment she first saw him. That's fine. It's not fine to give an indication that she is going to be saved from this fate of loving Sasuke, but then not follow through on it. It's kittened up that Kishimoto did that to a character who he based on his wife.

#89 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:41 PM

She loved Sasuke from the moment she first saw him. That's fine. It's not fine to give an indication that she is going to be saved from this fate of loving Sasuke, but then not follow through on it. It's kittened up that Kishimoto did that to a character who he based on his wife.

True! Bc he was the most popular handsome prince charming that all the girls liked and she wanted to be validated .The fact is that If it wasn't painted as negative and damaging with constant negative development no one would've mind it but instead its an incomprehensible clusterfuk!!!  What's more fuked up is that his own wife was pissed about it  and he still laughed at it  what a guy!!!  :zaru:

Posted Image                                                            

#90 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 02:05 AM

Exactly. Because that is not what love is about. It's not about getting together with someone just because you have "the hots for them". It is a two way street where they have to feel for you what you feel for them. There has to be mutual respect, communication, have equal amounts of both physical and emotional intimacy, and the couple must stand by each other through thick and thin. And this is something that I have come across some time ago, a documentary on explaining the difference between feminism and misandry and someone in the documentary was talking about the concept of "true love". Basically he said that love is not about basing your WHOLE LIFE around one person. It is not about only emotionally connecting to them, talking about your problems only with them, and basically acting as if you can't live with without them because that is self destructive and unhealthy. What if, hypothetically, that person dies one day at random and you are so devastated and won't open up to anyone else about it? What happens if that person who you think about exclusively and revolve your entire being around were to suddenly disappear from your life? you won't be able to deal with it, in fact I'm pretty sure you would kill yourself because again you life was solely based on that person. Essentially this person is saying is that a actually healthy mutual romantic relationship is about having a deep emotional to your significant other, but they should not be the only person that you interact with and have emotional and social intimacy with, that is what immediate family, extended family and friends are also for.

Basically that whole "revolve your life around ONE PERSON" rings especially true for how Hinata acts towards Naruto and how Sakura ended being for Sasuke. basically both these women (Sakura chapter 699, 700 and everything post those chapters) are what that person was saying to be in an unhealthy and obsessive relationship, and in Sakura's case "just pure toxic". 

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 December 2017 - 01:51 AM.

#91 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 10:18 PM

And then call her a "terrible woman" if she did get over him. *rolls eyes*

Exactly. Because that is not what love is about. It's not about getting together with someone just because you have "the hots for them". It is a two way street where they have to feel for you what you feel for them. There has to be mutual respect, communication, have equal amounts of both physical and emotional intimacy, and the couple must stand by each other through thick and thin. And this is something that I have come across some time ago, a documentary on explaining the difference between feminism and misandry and someone in the documentary was talking about the concept of "true love". Basically he said that love is not about basing your WHOLE LIFE around one person. It is not about only emotionally connecting to them, talking about your problems only with them, and basically acting as if you can't live with without them because that is self destructive and unhealthy. What if, hypothetically, that person dies one day at random and you are so devastated and won't open up to anyone else about it? What happens if that person who you think about exclusively and revolve your entire being around were to suddenly disappear from your life? you won't be able to deal with it, in fact I'm pretty sure you would kill yourself because again you life was solely based on that person. Essentially this person is saying is that a actually healthy mutual romantic relationship is about having a deep emotional to you significant other, but they should not be the only person that you interact with and have emotional and social intimacy with, that is what immediate family, extended family and friends are also for.

Basically that whole "revolve your life around ONE PERSON" rings especially true for how Hinata acts towards Naruto and how Sakura ended being for Sasuke. basically both these women (Sakura chapter 699, 700 and everything post those chapters) are what that person was saying to be in an unhealthy and obsessive relationship, and in Sakura's case "just pure toxic". 

This was something in a Buzzfeed quiz that I saw someone take and this was one of the questions.
2afc4jn.png

So, does this mean that everyone who supports NH and SS are misogynist? Hmmmm.

(By the way, I don't take buzzfeed seriously. This was just something I noticed.)

Edited by James S Cassidy, 22 December 2017 - 10:23 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#92 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 01:48 AM

Mysoginists? Probably not, the Naruto fandom is just full of idiots with doubles standards which is MUCH worse in a sense. I mean you can have morals and standards regarding anything but you can just as easily subvert and hypocritically ignore your beliefs, morals, and standards to justify your reasoning for something else. Anyone has  potentially done that at some point in their lives. For instance, like you said, How many NH and SS fans ship other characters with tsunderes that are much worse than Sakura? In fact I believe that some other members here can confirm that some NH fans or Sakura haters LOVE pairing Ichigo with Rukia for instance. It's really laughable honestly.

Anyway, I can't discount misogynists as members of the NH fandom, but again it is more likely that they are just mostly individuals that enjoy using one sort of logic for one thing, but for any thing else that same logic does not apply because they either can't or don't want to think about it.

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 December 2017 - 11:56 AM.

#93 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 07:20 AM

Yeah, I wouldn't say all NH/SS supporters are misogynist (I myself have talked to a handful of logical ones here and there who are also unhappy with the ending because of how it wasn't satisfying due to being handed to them rather than earned, and also aren't just blind supporters of NH/SS and haters of NS/SK, but merely prefer NH/SS and hoped the story would actually give them more of a spotlight to become better), but I would say that most misogynists would end up being NH/SS supporters.

2e5.gif

#94 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:45 PM

Mysoginists? Probably not, the Naruto fandom is just full of idiots with doubles standards which is MUCH worse in a sense. I mean you can have morals and standards regarding anything but you can just as easily subvert and hypocritically ignore your beliefs, morals, and standards to justify your reasoning for something else. Anyone has  potentially done that at some point in their lives. For instance, like you said, How many NH and SS fans ship other characters with tsunderes that are much worse than Sakura? In fact I believe that some other members here can confirm that some NH fans or Sakura haters LOVE pairing Ichigo with Rukia for instance. It's really laughable honestly.

Anyway, I can't discount misogynists as members of the NH fandom, but again it is more likely that they are just mostly individuals that enjoy using one sort of logic for one thing, but for any thing else that same logic does not apply because they either can't or don't want to think about it.

Yeah, I know, but isn't that a trip?

I really wonder how if these NH and SS pro-enders are say SJWs or pro-equality or what you want to call it have a problem with women being portrayed in video games that are often objectified, but have no problem with characters like Hinata who are portrayed being this this defined by who they marry and how their accomplishements are defined not by what she does for herself to make herself stronger, but how she only does things because she feels it is a benefit to her man?

(I could look at Sakura as well, but like I keep saying, I find her behavior to be a product of Hinata getting her way and not something that was intended from the get go like many believe it is. I honestly believe Sakura was supposed to get over Sasuke, but because NH had to be canon and the only way to get Sakura out of the picture is put her with Sasuke is the reason why I don't count it. Remember, it is not that Sakura's behavior is sexist itself, but the fact that fans said that Sakura HAD to be with Sasuke is what makes her sexist. Her obsession is just a byproduct of it. Sakura was a strong independant woman for a time at leats until she was reduced to pairing fodder for NH.)

Like, why is Lara Croft consider thie demonizing of the female character even though she is strong, powerful, and can do things on her own, but Hinata who is highly sexuallized on purpose, who absolutly has no meaning beyond her love for a man, and can't stand on her own feet without Naruto saying so is all of a sudden seen as "Female perfection at its finest?"

This is why I put so much blame and heavy on Hinata because she has basically corrupted everything is means to be a woman. Whether she is real or fake, the fact that girls see her as "powerful" and "independant" is such a stupid thing. She is not powerful and independant because she couldn't be defined by anything other than "She is married to Naruto." Like, really? That is her defining trait? That is her biggest accomplishment?

To me, it is very selective. At least be consistent.

And I have seen many different types of women being portrayed, but none as shallow and disgusting as Hinata is. Look at a character by the name of Sun  Seto in My Bride is a Mermaid. Sun says a line that men are the ship and the women is his harbor. Now many can take it different ways, but Sun makes it seem like it is the home he can return to. She can take care of him and love him and accept him where he can be safe and loved. It is not that Sun is treated poorly or thinks less of herself without a man. She just says that if men are the ship, then woman need to be the harbor they return to. Their home is basically where she is because that is how couples are. She doesn't say that woman are inferior or that men are the only ones that can do things and even shows that when she is treated poorly she doesn't like it and "bounces" as she put it. Nagasumi learns that he took her for granted and wanted to be there for her and love her. If anything, she is showing women are stronger than men because it is a safe haven for them.

You also have Lunar in the show who is always trying to one up Sun in many ways because she feels inferior, but in reality Lunar is just as good as Sun just by being herself and not trying to one up her. Sun is not looking to be the best, she just wants to be herself. Something even Nagasumi can understand and appreciate even when her parents try to make things worse or being overprotective. Sun shows cases that woman are independant and have their own feelings. Yeah, they can love a man and be happy, but they don't need a man to be strong and define them.

and Sun has cute or Moe type moments. Heck, the anime/manga even play with the "fanbase" trope of having Lunar and Sun have a fanbase at school fighting over them on who is better and poor Nagasumi gets attacked by both sides because the girls love him and not her "adoring fanbase." They see Nagasumi as a threat.

Again, this is why Hinata is such a bad character to me. When her fans have to defend her and she can't even stand on her own character...then something is wrong. Hinata is nothing without Naruto and that is really super sad.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 December 2017 - 06:38 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#95 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:09 PM

Very true, very true. Like if Naruto fans not only tolerate and LOVE Hinata's sexual objectification but they also SUPPORT IT, I don't see why they should consider the sexual objectification of video game females or females in other anime/manga to be a problem. In fact, just as you have said Hinata is the most DISGUSTING SEXUAL OBJECTIFICATION I have ever seen, because she was forced "to be relevant" in a series where she has no right to be. You don't see any other shy, timid  moe girl be more significant to the plot unless she actually grows a back bone and becomes proactive in in the story proper and becomes more than a moe. THAT is what it means to be strong and independant. BUT NOPE, Hinata never grew and actually learned to "fight for what she wants." She never became remotely relevant to the over arching plot, in fact, among ALL of the Konoha 11 she is the least impact of all, so technically she still fits the initial mold of a useless generic citizen just as Kishimoto designed her to be. Have you read "Shokugeki no Soma" or  "Twin Star Exorcist"? both  of those series have two perect characters that are moe and a have a crush on the main character that grow into strong, independant and RELEVANT women for their respective series over all. All that aside, let's face it, Ino and Ten Ten at least a tiny bit of importance tot he plot because Ten Ten fought against the Fake Kisame during the Gaara resue arc and Ino had some relevance to the Hidan and Kakuzu arc even though she and Choji did not do much against Kakuzu. 

P.S. I HAVE watched a bit of My bride is a Mermaid BTW. :smile: It's sort of hilarious lol

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 December 2017 - 06:48 PM.

#96 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:46 PM

Very true, very true. Like if Naruto fans not only tolerate and LOVE Hinata's sexual objectification but they alos SUPPORT IT, I don't see why they should consider the sexual objectification of video game females or females in other anime/manga to be a problem. In fact, just as you have said Hinata is the most DISGUSTING SEXUAL OBJECTIFICATION I have ever seen, because she was forced "to be relevant" in a series where she has no right to be. You don't see any other shy, timid  moe girl be more significant to the plot unless she actually grows a back bone and becomes proactive in in the story proper and becomes more than a moe. THAT is what it means to be strong and independant. BUT NOPE, Hinata never grew and actually learned to "fight for what she wants." She never became remotely relevant to the over arching plot, in fact, among ALL of the Konoha 11 she is the least impact of all, so technically she still fits the initial mold of a useless generic citizen just as Kishimoto designed her to be. Have you read "Shokugeki no Soma" or  "Twin Star Exorcist"? both  of those series have two perect characters that are moe and a have a crush on the main character that grow into strong, independant and RELEVANT women for their respective series over all. All that aside, let's face it, Ino and Ten Ten at least a tiny bit of importance tot he plot because Ten Ten fought against the Fake Kisame during the Gaara resue arc and Ino had some relevance to the Hidan and Kakuzu arc even though she and Choji did not do much against Kakuzu. 

P.S. I HAVE watched a bit of My bride is a Mermaid BTW. :smile: It's sort of hilarious lol

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with Moe characters being powerful and independant, but Hinata is just not one of them even if her fanbase like to think she is. Just look at Naruto the Last as an example. If she was truly independant and strong and self-motivated, why did she need other people to speak for her? Why was she so jealous that so many girls were after Naruto? It is really no excuse considering that she already confessed to him long before the events of Naruto the Last. What did she do between the 2 year gab between the end of the war and Naruto the Last? Did she just do nothing? She must have done nothing because Naruto never paid any attention to her and never even knew of her existence during that time. We also never hear stories in that 2 year skip do we? It was almost like "nothing happened."

Do fans really not see that problem? What was Naruto and Hinata doing for the two year skip when there was nothing going on? The writers seem very eager to ignore it entirely and say "What two years?" I guess Hinata needed that time to knit the damn scarf I supposed. That kittening scarf.....god, it is such a kick in the juevos that thing.

I don't get why people don't see these types of problems with Naruto the Last. There is just these blanks.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#97 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:22 PM

Again, if you want some more decent moe characters who actually grow, you can also look at Hifumi Takimoto in New Game! or Miyabi Hotoka in Absolute Duo.. Both of them are moe characters who are just as, if not more shy (WAY more in Hifumi's case), and in Miyabi's case, gains a crush on the male MC. Yet, in a span of just 12 episodes, their development is quite significant; Miyabi even working up the courage the confess (and WITHOUT needing some sort of "everybody is going to die!" situation to force it out) while Hifumi goes from practically wishing she was invisible (outside of instant messenger) to (at least in the second season) initiating conversations and ideas and even gaining a leadership role.

An episode span not even a small fraction of what Naruto has had has given numerous similar characters so much more, noticeable, and better character development than what Hinatatas ever had / was given in HUNDREDS of episodes, even if you include all the anime original Hinatatas-loving fillers and crap..

2e5.gif

#98 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:32 PM

Do fans really not see that problem? What was Naruto and Hinata doing for the two year skip when there was nothing going on? The writers seem very eager to ignore it entirely and say "What two years?" I guess Hinata needed that time to knit the damn scarf I supposed. That kittening scarf.....god, it is such a kick in the juevos that thing.

I don't get why people don't see these types of problems with Naruto the Last. There is just these blanks.

"you know Konoha is set in a place thats pretty hot...and we never once showed it snowing there even though we had 600 or so chapters to go off of. Also, its never mentioned that Kushina made her unborn son a scarf. LET MAKE A MOVIE THAT TOSSES THOSE FACTS INTO THE TRASH HEHEHE. " Could that be because....it doesn't snow in Konoha?! and that Kushina felt no need to make a scarf for her baby in a place that doesn't get cold enough for one? :zaru: they could have avoided that pitfall by having her make Naruto something ACTUALLY kittening useful. 

Like a pair of oven mits, or a ramen-cozy to keep his instant noodles warm longer, or CHOCOLATE. Anything FFS. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#99 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:36 PM

"you know Konoha is set in a place thats pretty hot...and we never once showed it snowing there even though we had 600 or so chapters to go off of. Also, its never mentioned that Kushina made her unborn son a scarf. LET MAKE A MOVIE THAT TOSSES THOSE FACTS INTO THE TRASH HEHEHE. " Could that be because....it doesn't snow in Konoha?! 

It's exponentially more romantic to do those kinds of scenes in the snow. That was why Sakura confessed to Naruto in the snow. Despite the fact that Naruto rejected her because he didn't want her to deny her feelings for her REAL true love, who in the next scene tried to slash her throat open, it was more romantic than it would have been otherwise.

This is such a great, heart-warming story when you look back on it.

#100 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:47 PM

It's exponentially more romantic to do those kinds of scenes in the snow. That was why Sakura confessed to Naruto in the snow. Despite the fact that Naruto rejected her because he didn't want her to deny her feelings for her REAL true love, who in the next scene tried to slash her throat open, it was more romantic than it would have been otherwise.

This is such a great, heart-warming story when you look back on it.

The irony is that Naruto and Sakura were no where near Konoha when it was snowing :lmao: God, they could have just had Hinata knitting him a scarf because she heard he was thinking of visiting Iron country or w/e for a while. But nah we REALLY needed to see her getting jealous over a dead woman's last momento to her son :zaru:

Ps: Everyone knows the Lava is more romantiku then snow. Sasuke letting Sakura nearly die in it was like...the single greatest confession ever.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 23 December 2017 - 09:48 PM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users