#50022 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:06 PM

This ^ :yes:

I love the fact that your comment created a new page and it looks like you're pointing to nothing. :lol:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#50023 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:05 PM

I didn't know I created a new thread page until after I posted but essentially every thing you listed is the best excuses Hinatatheists have ever come up with for Hinata's entitlement card to Naruto's D and has been beaten to death so many times that they should be their own punchlines :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50024 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:32 PM

She loved him first.
She was there for him first.
Naruto would be such a scumbag if he doesn't return her feelings.
She's the only one that did something for him.

Hinata doesn't abuse Naruto.

She was the first person to believe in him

He fought Neji for her.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#50025 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:21 PM

No It does not make her a bad person. But does that ENTITLE HER to Naruto like her worshiper cult CLAIMS AND DEMANDS? That is the issue here, and also what is the issue is that there is some huge hypocritical "double standard" of "love entitlement" going on.

Hinata is entitled to Naruto because she loved him since childhood, but Naruto also loved Sakura since childhood and Sasuke had a lot of fan girls that he did not care about or want, so what is the distinction? Oh, Naruto, Ino and the "Sasuke-kun" posse only felt a "silly crush"? Well Hinata and Sakura's feelings are "silly crushes" too by "that logic". Sakura Ino and their peers only see Sasuke as a sexy talented bad boy? Hinata only saw Naruto as a proud failure that gets back up once knocked down. So, again what is the distinction? Besides Hinata being a a poor poor emotionally abused girl with high expectations from a cold, distant, and almost impossible to please father that started liking the village pariah that 99.99999999% of the citizens hated

This is one of the biggest debates in the pairings wars. How do we define love in the Narutoverse? What is the difference between love and a crush in Narutoverse? Whatever the proenders say makes the difference there are examples that prove that not only shows that NS was true love since the beginning, but as well NH and SS are NOT true love and more like obsessions. The only argument that we have no answer for that they have that can deem a difference is the they feel it is different, but the reason why we have no answer for it is because you can't make objective arguments for a subjective point.

Ask them what constitutes love.
"When you put their needs before your own."
Well, Naruto did that for Sakura too and Sakura to Naruto in viceversa. Naruto made the promise to Sakura to make her happy. Naruto protected Sakura sveral hundred times. Naruto cared about everything about her and even complimented her. Sakura in turn did the same including saving Naruto's life because she wanted him to have his dream. I don't remember Hinata talking about Naruto's dream. I don't remember Hinata saying how she was willing to help bring Sasuke back like Naruto wanted. Sure, Hinata tried to be a meat shield, but she did it all for the sake of getting Naruto's attention. The Pein attack especially since Naruto was to be taken alive to extract the tailed beast and Hinata admits herself she did it for selfish reasons. Heck, when you have the anime team add scenes to it to make HInata look more useful....there is something wrong. Sasuke never once gave a kitten about protecting Sakura and even tried to kill her himself though he did want to save Naruto.
NH: 0
SS: 0
SNS: 1

"Love is when you want the other person to be happy."
Hinata didn't give a crap about Naruto's happiness. Sakura cared about Naruto's dream and goals. Sasuke didn't care about Sakura, but did care when Naruto got hurt. End of story.
NS: 2
SNS: 2

"Love is when you care about them when no one else did."
Hinata cared about Naruto in secret and never openly defended him...no effort means it does not count. Hinata also doubted Naruto a few times. Naruto openly expressed that Sakura was awesome and that he loved her for her strength. Sasuke openly called Sakura useless. Sakura openly cheered on Naruto and believed in him when everyone else doubted he could win.
NS: 3
SNS: 3

Please someone keep adding definitions of what constitutes to love and I want to evaluate further.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50026 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:41 PM

^ Love is an equal relationship, and is about respect. Type away  :smile: :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 January 2019 - 09:52 PM.

#50027 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:08 PM

^ Love is an equal relationship, and is about respect. Type away  :smile: :yes:

Naruto treated Sakura as an equal teammate and friend. He did have a crush on her in his younger years, but it never interfered with what he thought was truly important: Team 7. He respected Sakura enough that he was willing to bring Sasuke, a man she said she loved, back and promised her that everything was going to be okay. When he failed, he felt bad. He felt like he failed her. He even said himself "How can I tell her when I can't even keep my promises?" Sakura, in turn, wanted nothing more than for Naruto than to achieve his dream. Yes, she treated him like crap in the beginning, but she evolved. She trusted Naruto. Even though all her actions weren't the best she still had the intent of wanted to keep Naruto safe and not have to do things for her selfish desires. Sakura was even to go out of her way for him like helping him eat. There are so many of these it is hard to list them all from the minor to the major (Minor note here: She helps Sasuke eat apples, he swats them away and apparently this is romantic. She helps Naruto to eat, he is truly happy for a brief moment, until Sai ruins it and apparently this NOT romantic. Go figure huh?)

Sasuke didn't care about Sakura. Didn't care where she came from. Didn't care what she wanted. Didn't care about she did to him or for him. He called her useless, pointless, and even got mad at her for dissing Naruto. He was willing to let her die. He didn't care about her confessions and even said so himself that he feels it is all a fairy tale BS. The only person Sasuke has any opinion on or consideration for was Naruto. Sasuke help Naruto in battles, protected him, and so much more. Yeah, he was a bit on the fence about it, but even he admits that Naruto was and always will be his first bond. Not even Itachi has that title.

Sakura didn't know or care to know Sasuke. She talks of helping with his revenge, but she didn't care. She just wanted the hot guy. She refused to understand the Uchiha massacre. She refused to do anything about it and she refused to let go of petty feelings. One could argue about earlier times like the time Sasuke knocked her out in Part 1, but one can argue she did it so Sasuke can stay and play to her selfish love. She was miserable then. She is miserable now. (I can however mention that she tried so hard to help Hinata get Naruto because she felt it would make Naruto happy. Imagine that.)

Hinata...oh boy, where to begin? Not once does she mention anything about helping Naruto with his problems. Not once does she do anything that can bee seen as support and she herself admits that anything she does...she did to get noticed. She was willing to abandon all hope in her clan, her cousin, and even her own sister for this love. Respect? Did Hinata respect Naruto's feelings for Sakura? Did she ever go to Sakura and ask Sakura why wasn't seeing Naruto properly? Did she even talk to Naruto about it? No. Not even in the 2 year gap from the end of the manga to the Toneri incident. All she did was make a scarf and cry in a fit of envy. "Poor poor me" she says. That's not respect. Naruto didn't respect Hinata otherwise he would have paid attention to her long ago. Retcons not withstanding, Naruto didn't care about Hinata's confession, he didn't care about how she felt, and he didn't care about anyone...except for Sasuke. He still cares more about Sasuke now than even his own kids. Is that love and respect? Hinata is the fool that goes along with it cause she "holds the title" of being "Mrs. Uzumaki." Equal? More like indentured servitude by choice. Naruto can be nice to her. It does not mean he respects her. If he did, he wouldn't have ignored her for 5+ years and still ignore her now.

NS: 4
SS: -1 (It actually went backwards in development)
SNS: 4

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50028 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:08 AM

Can I just say how amazing the ending and the events after it are? They somehow managed to turn every character they supposedly love into terrible human beings, yet they are so ignorant of what a healthy relationship looks like that they honestly believe that this is what romance looks like. No, I'm honest here. They thought THIS was a good idea and I am goddamn amazed. It's the ultimate proof otaku do not understand how people actually work.

Also, looking back at how the anime fandom used to be. I know we have discussions about why Naruto fell into disgrace over here, but it's something that's been on my mind lately. In ye olden days, it seemed like everyone had the same reference pools due to the small amount of anime and manga actually available to people. It seems like in the early 2000's, the anime community was more a whole due to this, with everyone watching the same stuff. Now with so many shows and comics  readily available, and Naruto becoming the definition of "shonen-crap," no wonder it got lost by the wayside.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#50029 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:10 AM

Ya'll forgot one of the top NH excuses.

"Hinata's boobs are bigger than Sukra's."

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#50030 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:30 AM

*shows them early Boruto chapters and the nerfed Hinatatas*

"THAT'S NOT CANON!"

2e5.gif

#50031 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:36 AM

Question... what is your favorite(or least favorite) excuse that Naruhina fans make for Hinatatas?

"She loved him first." - No contest! It's like "I don't give a damn!"

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 10 January 2019 - 04:43 AM.

#50032 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:01 AM

"Sakura ships them." has been tossed around more recently. :sick:  :down:

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#50033 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:12 AM

Also, looking back at how the anime fandom used to be. I know we have discussions about why Naruto fell into disgrace over here, but it's something that's been on my mind lately. In ye olden days, it seemed like everyone had the same reference pools due to the small amount of anime and manga actually available to people. It seems like in the early 2000's, the anime community was more a whole due to this, with everyone watching the same stuff. Now with so many shows and comics  readily available, and Naruto becoming the definition of "shonen-crap," no wonder it got lost by the wayside.

Yeah, a lot of anime got passes they'd never get today because far fewer made it over here. One I fondly remembered watching on early Adult Swim is called Blue Gender. It's... not great. See also, Gundam Wing. We didn't have a high exposure to the anime style and tropes at the time, since we only really got what hit TV (unless you traded tape). High speed internet and streaming really changed the game. Now you can watch pretty much anything that comes out over there on a simulcast.

bd5.jpg

#50034 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:27 PM

The biggest problem Hinata has as a character is that shes largely irrelevent to the main story, There isnt a single part where she shows up that you cant remoeve her and replace her with generic Hyuga #4 or with another character and come up with the same or even a better emotional response then the one with her in it.

Proud loser speech? Rock Lee, Iruka, Sakura, Third Hokage

Fight with Neji in prelims and finals? Rock Lee

Confession vs Pein? Sakura, Konohomaru, Iruka

Add in that as a character she so shallow and one dimensional that if you remove Naruto from the equation the character literally has ZERO anything. hell at that stage even Ten Ten ends up a deeper character then Hinata without Naruto

Edited by catsi563, 11 January 2019 - 06:54 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#50035 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:11 PM

She wasn't relevant. Most of the authorities on this franchise wanted her to BE RELEVANT. As the MC's waifu. Nothing more. As I've said already, all the over hype and praise she gets for doing nothing is to push that agenda. I mean is she even relevant anymore since she married her "man candy" and got "preggars" from him like her fanatics wanted? the story doesn't seem to think so

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 January 2019 - 01:10 AM.

#50036 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:22 AM

The biggest problem Hinata has as a character is that shes largely irrelevent to the main story, There isnt a single part where she shows up that you cant remoeve her and replace her heneric Hyuga #4 or with another character and come up with the same or even a better emotional response then the one with her in it.

Proud loser speech? Rock Lee, Iruka, Sakura, Third Hokage
Fight with Neji in prelims and finals? Rock Lee
Confession vs Pein? Sakura, Konohomaru, Iruka

Add in that as a character she so shallow and one dimensional that if you remove Naruto from the equation the character literally has ZERO anything. hell at that stage even Ten Ten ends up a deeper character then Hinata without Naruto

Actually that would be better with ten ten. Ya hinata brought nothing to the story and I went all 700 chapters and she only appear in 25% of the series and she hardly did jack kittening shot in them.

#50037 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:06 AM

Actually that would be better with ten ten. Ya hinata brought nothing to the story and I went all 700 chapters and she only appear in 25% of the series and she hardly did jack kittening shot in them.

Let's not forget that at least Tenten did something that most would probably think impossible, at least for her...such as swinging around Hagaromo's fan weapon numerous times without dying due to its enormous chakra consumption.

EDIT: IIRC, they even said that most people today would be completely exhausted swinging it even ONCE because of that.

Edited by HalfDemonInuyasha, 11 January 2019 - 03:07 AM.

2e5.gif

#50038 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:37 PM

"Sakura ships them." has been tossed around more recently. :sick:  :down:

Oh my god. I HATE this argument.

If we take away the movie, NH was never supported by anyone or "shipped" by any character, but do you know who shipped NS? Minato, Sai, The frogs, Konohamaru. Ino arguably in the Boruto series.

Look at Road to Ninja too where NS was shipped by everyone in the series save for Sasuke, but he just a womanizer. Ino came up with a plan to push NS together in that one. Or MS I guess in this case. That one was written by Kishimoto too.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50039 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:55 PM

Oh my god. I HATE this argument.

If we take away the movie, NH was never supported by anyone or "shipped" by any character, but do you know who shipped NS? Minato, Sai, The frogs, Konohamaru. Ino arguably in the Boruto series.

Look at Road to Ninja too where NS was shipped by everyone in the series save for Sasuke, but he just a womanizer. Ino came up with a plan to push NS together in that one. Or MS I guess in this case. That one was written by Kishimoto too.

From what I recall Kiba, Kurenai, and Shino supported her... then again that entire team is pretty much forgotten about by kishi to the point that when they are brought up it is to acknowledge the fact that they are unimportant. Hinata was only save from that fate by the editors.

#50040 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:09 PM

From what I recall Kiba, Kurenai, and Shino supported her... then again that entire team is pretty much forgotten about by kishi to the point that when they are brought up it is to acknowledge the fact that they are unimportant. Hinata was only save from that fate by the editors.

Kiba, Kurenai, and Shino also thought Naruto was a loser too...so what does that mean?

You mean to tell me that Kiba, Kurenai, and Shino wanted their teammate to get with a person they thought was a loser? Maybe they hated Hinata too if they thought she was so worthless that only a loser can get with a loser.

Hey, Hinata was the only one who liked Naruto, right? If they are going to judge Sakura by first impression, then we have to judge everyone else by first impressions, because I know the response to this they would give would be "Well, they change their mind about Naruto later in the series." So they acknowledge everyone's development, but Sakura's.

More proof of their bias.

Edit: To add even more fuel to the fire...if Sakura always thinks Naruto is a loser in their eyes and pushed Hinata to be with Naruto...then does that mean she thought Hinata was a loser too?

"Losers should only marry losers."
-Proending fandom

Put it to print because proenders think Hinata and Naruto are losers and are pathetic.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 11 January 2019 - 05:24 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users