51 replies to this topic

#1 NaruDeeds

NaruDeeds

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:04 AM

Seeing all these author threads has made me decide to make my own.

Here I'll go on about whatever I'm working on, any thoughts of something I might be working on... I can answer any questions you may have. You know, the works.

Anywho..

I'm currently working on regularly updating "A Jinchuriki's Strength" and "Guardian." I'm trying to update each story once a week.

Other projects:

I'm mulling around doing a sequel to "All I Want For Christmas" and "The Sakura Ball" centering around Naruto and Sakura's wedding, but that will be a ways off at the very least as I'm currently working on three other stories =)

That's all for now.

Here's a link to my fanfiction.net page where you can read all my stories. http://www.fanfiction.net/~narudeeds

Here's a link to my Deviant Art Account. NaruDeeds Deviant Art Page

Edited by NaruDeeds, 28 July 2011 - 02:10 AM.

#2 NaruDeeds

NaruDeeds

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:46 PM

So I've already got the next chapter of "A Jinchuriki's Strength" completed and am halfway finished with the next chapter of "Guardian" which means I have more open time than normal. I've gotten a lot of requests to do a lemon and am thinking about giving one a shot. I also still want to write a one shot where Sakura comforts Naruto after he finds out about Jiraiya's death (which I've already gotten a slight start on.)

So my question is...

What would you prefer me to work on? A lemon or the Sakura comforting Naruto one shot?

Also, in regards to the lemon, what would you prefer: I make a lemon in the "Jinchuriki Husk/Strength" world, or one in the "All I Want For Christmas/Sakura Ball world, or come up with a completely unique story that has no ties to Husk/Strength or All I Want For Christmas/Sakura Ball.

#3 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (NaruDeeds @ Feb 20 2011, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I've already got the next chapter of "A Jinchuriki's Strength" completed and am halfway finished with the next chapter of "Guardian" which means I have more open time than normal. I've gotten a lot of requests to do a lemon and am thinking about giving one a shot. I also still want to write a one shot where Sakura comforts Naruto after he finds out about Jiraiya's death (which I've already gotten a slight start on.)

So my question is...

What would you prefer me to work on? A lemon or the Sakura comforting Naruto one shot?

Also, in regards to the lemon, what would you prefer: I make a lemon in the "Jinchuriki Husk/Strength" world, or one in the "All I Want For Christmas/Sakura Ball world, or come up with a completely unique story that has no ties to Husk/Strength or All I Want For Christmas/Sakura Ball.

You know I'm not a huge fan of lemons. I mean that I don't actively seek them out because a lot of them are poorly written. But I do think the power of a lemon isn't something to be overlooked. The compilation of physical passion at the right time can really drive a relationship home. I've read both of your stories, and I really think that the lemon would work extremely well in Jinchuriki's Strength merely because you are at a point where the power is still applicable. These are merely my thoughts. Take what you will from them.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#4 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:37 AM

I'd go for the Sakura comforting Naruto one-shot seeing that you alread started it and I actually missed this in the manga.
(I don't think has ever said something to Naruto about his master, to this point, after his dead did she?)

I didn't read a Jinchuuriki's strength yet but I loved A Jinchuuriki's husk. I probably won't read Jinchuuriki's strength yet for a while and wait for it to be completed but I'm looking forward to read a fanfic in which Naruto and Sakura are already together.
tbh I'd like to have a lemon in this to, but since I have no idea to where the story has developed at this point it could be that there is already of that fluff stuff to make up for it.

Keep it up biggrin.gif

Edited by Torxe, 21 February 2011 - 07:38 AM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#5 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 21 2011, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd go for the Sakura comforting Naruto one-shot seeing that you alread started it and I actually missed this in the manga.
(I don't think has ever said something to Naruto about his master, to this point, after his dead did she?)

Me too. We missed that part in the manga and I was very dissapointed. mad.gif

#6 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:20 PM

I'd like to see a lemon in A Jinchurriki's Strength too since I think it would fit well within the story, but you've said yourself you're not the best when it comes to writing lemons and if you need any help writing lemons, I'm pretty good at them myself and I wouldn't mind helping if you need any, you know you can always contact me on Heaven and Earth or FanFiction.net. wink.gif

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 21 February 2011 - 06:23 PM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#7 NaruDeeds

NaruDeeds

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:52 PM

Thanks for the feedback everyone! So far I've got 2 votes for each...(I think)!

@OmegaMan- I appreciate your thoughts! And agree entirely, a lemon would work in Strength right now.

@Torxe- Fair enough. I've got 4 chapters up so far for Strength and as OmegaMan said, Naruto and Sakura are currently at a good lemon point in Strength =)

@Torxe and @Blazing CobaltX: I really missed it in the manga too! I remember being so ticked at Kakashi when he stopped Sakura =P

@Toasty: I honestly don't know how good I am at writing lemons as I've never tried. Before I wrote the fighting chapters in Husk I thought I was kind of bad at writing battles too, but they got a lot of positive feedback! If I do end up writing a lemon for Strength, I don't think I'll include it in the actual story as then I will have to change the rating from whatever it is right now (Teen?). So it would be posted as a separate one shot.

#8 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:05 AM

^I think that sums it up pretty much

If you allow multiple votes by the same person.

I'd like to give another vote to the Sakura comfotring Naruto one-shot. Since this thread even made me find it even worse that Kishi didn't mention this in the manga

#9 NaruDeeds

NaruDeeds

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 22 2011, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^I think that sums it up pretty much

If you allow multiple votes by the same person.

I'd like to give another vote to the Sakura comfotring Naruto one-shot. Since this thread even made me find it even worse that Kishi didn't mention this in the manga

Hehe. Currently 2000/at least 5000 words on post-Jiraiya comfort one shot =)

I might still get to trying a lemon though too... I'm flying through this...

#10 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:36 AM

awesome, good luck with that and the more you write the more we get to read so no complaints on trying a lemon biggrin.gif

#11 NaruDeeds

NaruDeeds

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:36 AM

I completed it! "A Blossom's Comfort" is up! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6772570/1/ Let me know what you think.

#12 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:37 AM

fast (check time of my last post and the post after that)... but going to read it on my lunch break

UPDATE:

read it and it was awesome, perhaps a little over the top with the NaruSaku moments to be in the manga but guess that's what makes it fanfic.

Only noticed 1 spelling error near the beginning. It's Gamakichi instead of Gamkichi.
And I'm pretty sure Shikamaru is still Chunin unless he's already Jonin in your story

Edited by Torxe, 24 February 2011 - 11:56 AM.

#13 NaruDeeds

NaruDeeds

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 24 2011, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fast (check time of my last post and the post after that)... but going to read it on my lunch break

UPDATE:

read it and it was awesome, perhaps a little over the top with the NaruSaku moments to be in the manga but guess that's what makes it fanfic.

Only noticed 1 spelling error near the beginning. It's Gamakichi instead of Gamkichi.
And I'm pretty sure Shikamaru is still Chunin unless he's already Jonin in your story

Ah, oops. Shikamaru is a jonin in a jinchuriki's strength so I just sort of had that mindset. Thanks for catching those =)

#14 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 24 2011, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm almost ninety-nine percent sure Shikamaru is jonin by this point.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#15 NaruDeeds

NaruDeeds

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:53 PM

I looked it up and he's still a chunin, he never mentioned his rank post time skip, just said that everyone from his class was a chunin and that Neji was a jonin and Gaara was the kazekage.

#16 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (NaruDeeds @ Feb 24 2011, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, oops. Shikamaru is a jonin in a jinchuriki's strength so I just sort of had that mindset. Thanks for catching those =)

No problem, anytime... biggrin.gif

#17 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Fanfics, Anime, Reading,Video games

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:19 PM

NaruDeeds

I would like to say, I enjoy your fanfics. They are interesting to read. Favorite ones: Jinchuriki's strength and husk.

Really enjoy those. Keep up the good writing, man

#18 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:05 PM

I don't see any boxes in here!

#19 NaruDeeds

NaruDeeds

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (Narusakufan79 @ Mar 6 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NaruDeeds

I would like to say, I enjoy your fanfics. They are interesting to read. Favorite ones: Jinchuriki's strength and husk.

Really enjoy those. Keep up the good writing, man

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy them biggrin.gif

QUOTE (pharix @ Mar 6 2011, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't see any boxes in here!

Fixed! tongue.gif

Now onto the bad news/explanation. I just moved to Washington D.C. this past week for a new job and have been too busy getting settled in to update "Guardian." Luckily I had last week's update of "A Jinchuriki's Strength" pre-canned so I was able to update it. But no such luck this week. I'm flying down to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow for business so I'm hoping to get the next chapter of Guardian finished on the plane ride and work on the next chapter of strength whenever I have some free time and I'm not on the beach enjoying weather that does not coat my car in ice...

Anywho... Sorry for the delay, I hope to get back to my regular updating schedule next week and will do my best to get out some updates this week!

Ja ne!

Edited by NaruDeeds, 08 March 2011 - 04:02 AM.

#20 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 04:38 AM

I haven't read any of your fan fiction- I think I shall start now :P Oh- I know I'm a chick but I also love lemons so I'm all for it if you write it! XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users