#21 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:25 PM

I'm happy with Scarlet being Sakura but please no Miley Cirus ....

I was actually gonna suggest that at first...
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#22 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:45 PM

@sushi
naruto portray as a Caucasian.

Kishi said himself in the author note or interview, when naruto make live action the actor that would play naruto & sakura will be a Caucasian while sasuke a Japanese America actor.

#23 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:07 PM

@sushi
naruto portray as a Caucasian.
Kishi said himself in the author note or interview, when naruto make live action the actor that would play naruto & sakura will be a Caucasian while sasuke a Japanese America actor.

I've heard this too, but source. I just doubt it is real. I don't think Kishi would comment on that, like that. Not all caucasians are white, and I think Kishi would prefer a Japanese movie, kind of like live action Kenshin, not a hollywood one.

Besides, you forgot the rest of the characters outside team 7, who are if nothing else said, japanese.

Edited by sushi., 13 August 2014 - 09:08 PM.

ナルサク

#24 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

I'm just curious. If Naruto was played by Hollywood stars. Which celebrity will you pick to play each character roles? It's okay if it's from the music or even hosting industry as long as their from the entertainment industry of Hollywood. I picked Hollywood since most of us are familiar with Hollywood stars. :D You can pick a particluar character but you need to at least include the main characters especially naruto, sakura, sasuke, kakashi.. Etc.. :D It would be better if you explain why you picked them but it's okay if you just plainly write the name of the character beside the name of the actor.. :D

Don't give M. Night Shyamalan any ideas now. He already destroyed Avatar the Last Airbender. Just by watching the movie, I didn't watched the show.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#25 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:30 PM

I've heard this too, but source. I just doubt it is real. I don't think Kishi would comment on that, like that. Not all caucasians are white, and I think Kishi would prefer a Japanese movie, kind of like live action Kenshin, not a hollywood one.

Not entirely sure on this one.

Kishis said that he absolutely loves hollywood movies that he watches them all on both on and off his free time. He also said something that every chance he gets on his free time he goes to the theatres to catch whatever blockbuster is out at the time. i think among others the movies he's been known to be a fan of are "The Matrix, HTTYD, Saw, 500 Days of Summer" and he seemed super excited when he heard that the new Godzilla movie got good reception in the US. 

eh10ut.jpg

#26 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:23 AM

Besides, you forgot the rest of the characters outside team 7, who are if nothing else said, japanese.

Emma_Watson_THIS_Gif.gif

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#27 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:32 AM

It was in a Shonen Jump interview from 2006, though the interviewer does specify "American" live-action film:

SJ: If an American Naruto live-action film ever got made, who do you see playing Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke?

KM: Naruto has blue eyes and blond hair, so any child actor in America could play him. Maybe Sasuke would be someone Japanese-American, and Sakura, someone European. I'm not all that familiar with the names of child actors. I only remember Dakota Fanning... [laughs] I love movies and know actors' faces, but not the names.

Edited by Hiraishin, 14 August 2014 - 07:34 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#28 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:47 AM

If that's the case, then I want Scarlett Johansson to play Sakura ^_^

lol scarlet is very curvaceous and has big boobs..no chance for her to be sakura...i think  the rookies should be played by teen actors not mature ones

Edited by natalieuciha, 14 August 2014 - 07:48 AM.

#29 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:05 AM

It was in a Shonen Jump interview from 2006, though the interviewer does specify "American" live-action film:

SJ: If an American Naruto live-action film ever got made, who do you see playing Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke?

KM: Naruto has blue eyes and blond hair, so any child actor in America could play him. Maybe Sasuke would be someone Japanese-American, and Sakura, someone European. I'm not all that familiar with the names of child actors. I only remember Dakota Fanning... [laughs] I love movies and know actors' faces, but not the names.

Dakota Fanning as Sakura? Terrible choice but i've heard worse casting decisions.

ANyone remember the interview with Hiro Mashima way back when? They asked him the same question if he would like it if Hollywood made a live action Fairy Tail, I believe his first response was that (no joke) he would want Johnny Depp to play Happy. 

Edited by Pepsi, 14 August 2014 - 08:05 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#30 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:28 AM

Haha he didn't say Dakota Fanning should play her, just that she's the only actress whose name he remembers. But yeah, she'd be a bad choice for Sakura.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#31 rukiasakura12

rukiasakura12

Shinigami.Medic.Nin.

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:28 PM

uhm why has no one suggested a Japanese actor yet? Naruto characters are not white jfc. And why do you all cast 30 year olds, they're teenagers, again jfc.

ATLA=not anime. :no:

Haha that's what they like LOL.. I don't argue as long as they like their own idea. :P Then who do you suggest from the Japanese actors?

b3e2d485fa2b76c6eb929e7f96f186e5.jpg scarlet as sakura(can't find pink haired scarlet but red haired scarlet)

Hot LOL

God almighty. Keep the red, Scarlett looks best as a redhead.

yes and short red haired scarlett>long blonde haired scarlett

Multicolored LOL.. JK peace

I'm happy with Scarlet being Sakura but please no Miley Cirus ....

Oh God please.. She's too much revolting.. I like Scarlet better than miley or even Jennifer would be better.. -__-

Don't give M. Night Shyamalan any ideas now. He already destroyed Avatar the Last Airbender. Just by watching the movie, I didn't watched the show.

I think he wouldn't dare since his movie went flop and was criticized a lot.. His creations will be insulted much worser if he dared to make Naruto.. Or even the guy who made the Hollywood version of DBZ.

Edited by rukiasakura12, 14 August 2014 - 07:46 PM.

One Goal.. One Soul.. NaruSaku

Naruto_450_____Thank_you_by_ladygt9.jpg

#32 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:51 PM

lol scarlet is very curvaceous and has big boobs..no chance for her to be sakura...i think  the rookies should be played by teen actors not mature ones

Lol, don't worry, I was just joking :lol:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#33 rukiasakura12

rukiasakura12

Shinigami.Medic.Nin.

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:00 PM

Well as long as the actor that will play them are justifiable.. Even the effects and story line..

Dakota Fanning as Sakura? Terrible choice but i've heard worse casting decisions.

ANyone remember the interview with Hiro Mashima way back when? They asked him the same question if he would like it if Hollywood made a live action Fairy Tail, I believe his first response was that (no joke) he would want Johnny Depp to play Happy.

It would be like watching Long Ranger over and over again.. O.o

So he'll base the characters on their natural physical appearance? O.o

Edited by rukiasakura12, 14 August 2014 - 08:06 PM.

One Goal.. One Soul.. NaruSaku

Naruto_450_____Thank_you_by_ladygt9.jpg

#34 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

That reminds me of when they were saying they were gonna make a Death Note movie. It was even on imdb with like a release date of 2015, years back, when I was but a lass... Sigh.

It's still there, too, but it no longer has any release date. Apparently Warner Bros has the license. 

http://www.imdb.com/...ref_=fn_al_tt_3

Anyway, I said that Johnny Depp would be a really good L. The only problem is that L's like, 25, and Johnny Depp's about 50. Meh, they could make him look young. It's just that he's SO good at playing weirdos. :P Then I said that Zac Efron could be Light, mostly because the resemblance is uncanny  :argh: Aaand, he's a Death Note fan (just watched him say it himself in an interview, folks, it's the truth).

Ofliipa.jpg

LOL.

Apparently he had an interview too, except that was like FIVE YEARS AGO. This movie'll never happen. I do think, though, that if Death Note were made into a Hollywood film, it would be way more successful than Naruto (in how it's put together, anyway) because it's just much more doable. Its plot, especially if they made three movies, would actually be able to condense into movie form unlike Naruto, which, if they made a movie, I don't even know what they would MAKE it about. Plus, the Naruto characters would just look ridiculous in real life. Sorry Naruto, orange doesn't look good on you as a drawing and would look even worse in real life. 

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#35 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:02 AM

Wait maybe Miley won't be a bad idea Sakura twerking Naruto lol

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#36 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:00 AM

i have seen some very good naruto cosplay and i think the characters would look very good in real life if they are played and cosplayed by very resembling talented actors...they dont have to be well known actors ,just to fit in the chracter perfectly..twd series doesnt have well known actors but the series is a succes because they are still talented ,just underrated...if they dont choose actors that would fit the characters both age, looks and personality at least 90%,the movie will be a huge joke and a mess .like dragonball evolution..so they have to be very carefull how to choose the actors if they want the movie to be a succes...

Edited by natalieuciha, 15 August 2014 - 06:08 AM.

#37 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:06 AM

She's not super well known, but Sophie Oda as Sakura, mayhaps?

Sophie-Oda-the-suite-life-of-zack--26-co

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#38 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:46 AM

Well, if she's supposed to be European, Lily Collins? ;-;.  I don't know....I can't see Scarlet as Sakura that's for sure. 

Lily

Edited by Qia, 15 August 2014 - 08:46 AM.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#39 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:00 AM

^ id say she is a good choice (big forehead but cute at the same time,slim,young teen look)if she wears contacts and dyes her hair  pink 

Edited by natalieuciha, 15 August 2014 - 09:01 AM.

#40 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:41 AM

kate-winslet-20050916-72014.jpg

Tsunade:Kate Winslet

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hollywood, naruto, live adaptation naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users